Jack & Kira Ch. 03 - Fuel + Fire...

Story Info
Jack's fetish leads to Kira's wish...
2.2k words
4.83
2.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_________________________________

Jack Wilson

_________________________________

To this day, it still leaves me in absolute shock on how it happened.

After that night in her room and from receiving the greatest blow job from any woman that I've previously been with, I couldn't help but want Kira all the more after that.

I still remembered everything: the combination of the scents in her room; her warmth when she held me... her kisses... her tongue... and hell yes, even the way she was looking up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes with that innocent expression as she took me all in her hot, dripping mouth... She had my body and mind right in the palm of her hand where my cock had also been.

I'd had a dream that same night about her, too. I'd dreamt that I'd snuck into her room and took her by force. Kira's whines and moans from my hand over her mouth as I lay above her and fucked her raw still burned and replayed over and over in my brain. Her cave felt so warm, too... Tight... almost as tight as her legs had been around my waist as I did her.

It's one of those deals where I had never saw myself having sex with Kira, having grown up with her and all. You just don't think about those kinds of things. Kira was, as it was looking to be, just the type of girl who just had a lot more hidden talents as well as one of those good, tough girls who were secret freaks in the bedroom!

I'd woken up the next morning on her couch and stiff as hell in my boxers. I'd been too drunk to drive home the previous night, so she had me surrender the keys before we went to sleep.

Kira was in her room and still sleeping while her mother had already left for work. We slept like this to appease her mother, who actually did like me, but wanted to keep everything safe for everyone. So I'd take the couch whenever I slept at their home.

I sat up, looking at the time on my watch. The time read 8:23 in the morning. My head felt like it had been in a vise. I smoked a cigarette after fixing Kira and I a pot of coffee, then sat back down on the couch as I waited for it to be done.

I was still thinking about last night when I heard Kira's door open. I turned and saw her walk in, yawning and with a cute, grumpy expression on. I smiled at her as she struggled to wake up, flopping down beside me on the couch in a sigh.

I always thought she looked so beautiful first thing in the morning; her hair was slightly matted against her cheek, her face twisted in a grumpy expression. She still wore her black tank top that showcased her luscious tits, as well as still being braless. Her boobs jiggled when she had sat down. She'd changed her pants too; now in her faded, baby pink cotton pj pants that hung loosely on her. She rested her feet upon the coffee table, crossing them softly in front of her. Her sexy toes taunted me, and I already felt my bulge growing in my boxers.

"Good morning!" I greeted loudly, drumming up all enthusiasm to mainly annoy her. It worked.

Kira slowly turned her head to me, her face set in a vicious stare, her blues staring daggers into me. But then I saw a tiny grin form upon her lips.

"Hi," she grunted, playfully smacking my arm as she yawned and took a big stretch. I watched as her body flexed, and then I felt a twitch in my groin. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good," I replied in the middle of a laugh.

"What?!" she asked, laughing with. She stood up and asked, "It is WAY too early for enthusiasm, sir... Coffee ready?"

"Yeah. Sit down, I gotcha." I stood up and went into the kitchen to fix her first cup.

"Thanks," she called after me. I heard her sit down, then the sound of her lighter click twice as she lit her smoke. I carried her cup back in to her, looking at her. She looked so beautiful as she sat up in her seat and sipped her coffee, smoking her cigarette. The strap of her tank fell slightly over her right shoulder in a lazy yet beautiful way somehow. Kira noticed and tugged the strap and back up in its original place. Her blues found me looking at her and she snickered, and I swear that girl blushed a little when she saw me looking at her.

"What!?" she cried, laughing. "Why do you keep staring at me?!"

I laughed. "Drink your coffee and chill out."

Rolling her eyes, Kira drank her coffee.

"Don't tell ME what to do, Jackson..."

"Ain't you so tough!" I teased, looking at her as I sat down.

She took another drag from her cigarette then put it out as she replied, "I'll kick your ass."

She shoved me playfully.

I shoved her back.

"Bring it on, Cupcake!" I jeered.

This brought on a playful shove-off between us, which led to us playfully wrestling on the couch.

We settled down, sitting back upright, then she looked at me and said, "So... we should talk about last night."

"Yeah?" I asked, looking at her and sipping my coffee. "What about it?"

"How do you feel about it?" she asked, crossing one leg over the other. Her thighs protruded beautifully beneath the fabric, and the pantsleg nearest rode up her calf.

Kira always hated how pale she looked, but I've always found paleness on a girl's skin absolutely gorgeous.

Her foot swayed playfully toward me, and Kira had a glimmer in her eyes with her tongue playfully sticking out.

I wanted to fuck her right there.

But I kept cool.

"I loved it!" I replied, nodding. "It was so hot how that happened. It felt right to me. How do you feel about it?"

Kira put out her cigarette, and with a smirk, she uncrossed her legs and lay her head down upon my crotch with her feet now hanging off the arm of the couch on the other side.

"Honestly?" she mused, closing her eyes and smiling wide. Her cheeks began to flush a warm pink.

"Yeah?"

"I loved sucking your dick."

"Kira..."

"What!? I loved giving you a blowjob!" she laughed, looking up at me. "You were fuckin' HUGE, too! I don't know how I managed to fit all of you in my mouth!"

"Sure."

"I'm serious, Jackson..." she softly replied, her hands now upon my chest. Her blues softly shone upon me again and in the morning light that was now pouring through the blinds of the front window. "I love sucking your cock... I love our intimacy that we share... in fact..."

She sat up then, now straddling me after gently taking the cup of coffee out of my hand and setting it upon the coffee table. Her perfect, soft ass planted softly in my groin, and as she locked her arms around my neck, Kira began to grind gently into my hard-on, now dry-fucking me where I sat.

I gasped, letting my head go back against the couch as I shut my eyes and sighed in pleasure. "Fuck..."

Kira giggled, now enveloping my lips into hers. I could taste the coffee on her tongue, hear her little sighs and moans as I kissed her back. My hands went up and down her back as she teased me. Then I went up her top, drawing a squeal she let out in my mouth.

"Mmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn...?" she whined, grinding a little quickly.

Her tits slightly bounced into my chest, and the warmth of her body increased.

"Fuck, Kira..." I hissed, now planting both hands upon her tits from inside her top. I already could feel her nips sharpen as I kneaded her tits with my hands.

Kira had PERFECT assets, too- full, soft to the touch and had an amazing scent as she buried my face into them now after breaking our kiss.

"I'm so fucking horny, baby..." Kira hissed in my ear. We both giggled.

Then I surprised her by taking her down upon her back with me still on top of her, now quickly yanking down her pants to and eventually off of her feet.

Kira gasped, now taking off her top...

and there she was.

Curvy, naked and ripe for the taking...

Panting as she now tore down my boxers, Kira smiled wide as she spread her legs from under me.

"I want it..." Kira demanded, her blues looking up from my cock to my face.

She took me into her hand, rubbing it as she guided me into her cavern.

"I want it..." she hissed again, biting her lower lip as she looked at me, slowly wrapping her legs around my waist. "NOW..."

But I wanted to tease her. So I lay above her, withdrew my member from her hand, then pinned her hands down at either side of her head. I kissed her roughly, and she tightened her legs around me, soft whimpers coming from her lips as I gave her deep.... slow... and overly sloppy kisses. I felt as if I were a kid discovering candy for the first time. Her lips were warm and tasted almost floral.

"Shit...." Kira whined, panting openly now. She bucked against me in frustration, pouting. "Please, babe- UNNNH?!"

I'd shoved it into her hard. Her legs immediately tightened around my waist, her face in absolute shock but lathered in sweet bliss. She even shook a little!

"Ohhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm?!" she whined, now shoving her tongue into my mouth as I began to now gently fuck her. Kira's wetness now was present as well as her scent.

We broke from our kiss.

"Oh fuck, baby... Oh FUCK, Daddy, yesssss..."

I smiled, now whispering in her ear, feeling her tits rubbing into my chest.

"You gonna be a good girl?"

"Mmmmmnnnnnuuuuh... nooo..."

I rammed into her hard, drawing both a giggle and a gasp.

"What??" I hissed. I wrapped a hand around her neck and lightly choked her, testing the waters.

Apparently I'd unlocked a hidden kink, because Kira giggled as she labored for breath. Her hand tightened around mine as it gripped her neck, now applying pressure.

"MMMMM... harder, Daddy..." she gasped, her face now turning dark pink as I kept my pace up and looked at me. Her eyes shut as she gasped, moaned and squeaked.

"You gonna be a good girl?" I softly asked, kissing her as I choked her a little more.

Kira nodded rapidly, her sexy moans now sounding more desperate in my mouth. Her legs unlocked and spread wide.

Kira then tapped my hand, signaling to let her breathe.

I relaxed my grip, and just as I did so, Kira gasped hard, laughing a little as she then CAME upon my cock.

"Shiiiiiiiiit..." she laughed, her hands now roaming about my chest, then scratching down as she rode out her orgasm. "Ohhhh FUCK, Daddy... mmmmmm....uuunnnhhhh.... shiiit.... FUCK yesss..."

This just made me all the more hornier, so I went slower and harder inside of her.

I looked down, panting as I felt my balls tighten. I was close, and the fact that this girl was below me, tits bouncing, sweat building upon her body and glistening in the morning sun from outside... even the way her legs retightened around my waist.... Her scent and taste... only fueled the fire between us.

I went faster, the urge to cum building.

Kira knew it, too.

Looking up at me as we panted and fucked in unison, her blues taunted me as she moaned.

"You wanna... UMMMHHHHNNNN.. Cum, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby... bad..." I wheezed, the urge to blow more eminent by the second. I went faster. Her tits bounced harder.

Kira panted faster, her face beaming with happiness. "Cum for me, Daddy... Cum for your dirty fucking whore!!"

"Oh, fuck, baby..."

"Mhmmmm... Daddy has such a big fucking dick... He tastes good too, MMMM..."

"OH, FUCK, KIRA..."

"Cum for me... do it Daddy... pleasseee..."

"Oh, SHIT... OH FUCK..."

"Uh hmmmm!?" Kira coaxed, giggling, now bringing me down to whisper in my ear and seal my climax as I hit max speed: "Wanna cum between my titties, Jacky? Hmmm?"

The image alone sent me over the edge.

"FUCK, YES... I'M GONNA CUM... GONNA CUM...?!"

In an ungodly flash, Kira unlocked her legs, gently pushed me back from her, went to a sitting position upon her knees on the couch as I jacked off, then wrapped her tits around my cock, massaging me as she said as I finally came:

"Mmmmmmm.... MMMMMM, yeah, Daddy... sooooo much cummmm... Oooo! More!? Yes, Daddy... thank you, Daddy... Shit..."

I finally slumped back onto a sitting position on my ass, panting and laughing. When I finally opened my eyes as I came down from my cloud, I saw her licking my jizz off her fingers, winking and giggling as her tongue was out.

"Mmmm." she sighed, eating more of me. "Coffee..."

Fuck, even THAT was a beautiful sight, made all the more beautiful with us now laughing as we fell into each other's arms upon the couch.

"Guess you don't need cream in your coffee now," I giggled.

"SHUSH!" Kira hissed, cracking up now.