Jack and Victoria Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack is summoned with a booty call.
1.8k words
4.33
5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The early morning sun rays hit me through a small slit in my blinds, and I was now fully awake at the earliest time in over a year. The house remained quiet as my parents were still asleep, and I took a deep breath after relieving myself. I stared at my phone as it sat idle on my bed stand, showcasing not a single attempt at contact from anyone. It had been two days since I met Victoria, and my libido was raging through my body like wildfire. I pulled up an empty text conversation and stared at the blank screen. After a couple of attempts at an icebreaker, I gave up and switched over to scroll some Internet porn to provide some release before I fully started my day. Right as the first video started and my dick was full erect in my hand, a message pinged my phone. 'Come over.' My heart raced staring at the words, and quickly changed and silently exited the house.

Every step I took from my car to Victoria's front door caused a little bit of discomfort from edging myself, and the mix of my lust and adrenaline fueled every thought. After a couple of knocks, I stepped inside to hear faint music playing from the other room. As I walked over towards the bedroom a faint haze of steam presented itself, and the shower was running. "Come on in," Victoria's voice lit my body on fire, and I was undressed in seconds. I opened the door to the full stand up shower to once again reveal Victoria's naked body to me in its goddess style glory. She pulled me in and our tongues reunited in a fury that matched of a pure primal lust. I rotated her up against the door, and I shifted focus to her neck. Her boobs caught trailing water that dripped off of her nipples out of the direct water flow, and my eyes directed my mouth to take each one of them into my mouth one by one. As my hands went down to feel her again, she pulled me back a little.

"Not yet, lets clean each other up first. I just woke up, and gauging by that I'm assuming you just did as well," her eyes peeked down at my dick which was engorged and larger than I've ever seen it in my life. Victoria turned me around and bent my head back, and started to rub shampoo into my hair. Her natural nails had just enough length to them to massage my scalp, causing my vision to blur slightly. "Rinse," I stepped under the water face first, and let the water cover me. Victoria once again tilted my head back, but this time she put the conditioner in my hands for me to apply. As I began to clean my hair further, she reached around me from behind and wrapped her right hand around my dick and slowly starting stroking it. My vision was once again slightly altered at the rush of lust raging through me, and I stepped into the water again. When her hand left me I turned and exited the water to see Victoria lathering up soap, and she began to slowly rub my body. Her left hand trailed mine tracing down, around my nipples and down my stomach. She held my dick and slowly rubbed my dick covering it with soap. She turned me around and did the same with my back, and once she got down to my legs she leant me forward a little bit. She brought her hand back up straight up and over my ass, gently entering my backside.

Her eyes shone at me without the piercing black eye liner that had slayed me a couple of nights before, and her natural features were truly beautiful. I started to lather up and once my hands were filled with soap, I tried to reenact exactly what she had just done to me, offering a little more attention to all of her most delicate places. While washing her back, I wrapped my left arm around her breast, and pulled her head back and kissed her deeply. We faced each other, and were now in a full embrace again. Once the soap had left our bodies Victoria turned off the water, and let the steam resonate in the room for a moment before opening the door to let in the colder rush of air. We stared at each other while we quickly dried ourselves, and Victoria led my by one hand to the edge of the bed. She sat me down on the bed and knelt down in front of me. She took my engorged dick in her head, and just the feeling of her hand against my shaft was enough to cum right there. She leant forward and traced the top of my head with her tongue, and in one motion swallowed my dick whole, and held it in the deeper part of her throat. When her muscles retracted a little, I could feel myself losing grip, and grabbed her shoulder.

She released my dick from her mouth and her hand, and the intensity within me subsided a little bit. "Have you cum since you filled me a couple of nights ago?" Victoria remained on her knees on front of me, and I slowly just shook my head no. She pushed me back onto the bed, and laid me out completely. "Neither have I," her words hung in the air as she got up, and proceeded to sit her pussy directly on my face, facing away from me. As she moved toward my dick again, her ass opened a bit allowing me an incredible view of her pussy and asshole, completely clean and with a slight glisten of moisture. The second her mouth hit my dick again I shifted focus away from myself began to suck and lick every inch in front of me. First I focused directly on her clit, which caused her sucking to intensify, and then as my tongue entered her pussy I could feel her taking deep breaths on my dick, and I reached both hands up to spread her ass for full access. I was able to sneak a finger into her pussy and work her spot as my tongue trailed up to her asshole, which I proceeding to saturate with saliva and then penetrate with my tongue.

Her intensity on my dick ramped up again, and my finger inside her pussy was being gripped and she was becoming completely soaked. I worked my left hand under her and positioned my thumb right on her clit, and found a motion on all three of her spots that caused convulsions to begin, with her cum leaking out onto my neck. As her orgasm subsided, my mind shifted back to her throat inhaling my dick with a swift rotation of her right hand, and I came with a force I haven't felt in years. Victoria continued to suck as I continued to cum, and as her mouth left me my dick was completely dry, and she swallowed every drop.

In my mild state of mixed euphoria and passion Victoria pulled up a leg and rotated off of me, and took my still hard dick and sat directly down on it, sending a bolt of energy up my spine and down my legs. She began to grind on top of me slowly, with her hands planted on my chest. "So, Jack," her voice caused my dick to harden inside of her, and a faint smile reinforced the fact she could feel it. "How many women have you been with?" Her hips moving locked me in, and I put my hands on her ass and gripped a bit. "One," my answer caused Victoria to stop, and she stared directly at me. "Well I'm honored to be number two," she began to grind again and lifted herself up and down to now saturate my dick with her cum. "Let's have some fun this summer, my internship lasts until Labor Day, I feel like we can really expand your sexual identity, because for only one girl before me you sure know how to fuck, suck and fill a pussy," her compliment caused my dick to stiffen yet again, and my demeanor shifted a little as my hands tightened on her ass.

"So when you feel like you are going to cum, just pinch me somewhere. Whether it be my ass, shoulders, stomach, anywhere. I'll either slow down so you can take a breath and regroup, or I'll pick up the pace and you fuck the shit out of me until you give me every last drop," Victoria on those words rotated and began to grind facing away from me. Her ass spread with every movement and her asshole came into view as her pussy engulfed my dick. I spread her ass cheeks and gently slid my thumb into her, utilizing some of her own cum as lubricant. She started grinding with longer strides, to bury my thumb into her ass. Again the mix of her pussy becoming soaked and the grip her pussy and asshole had on me indicated she was close to another orgasm, and I made the first position change in our seventy-two hour sexual relationship.

With one movement, I slid up to the end of the bed, and rotated Victoria on her back facing me, and I re-entered her with my feet planted on the floor. I pushed both of her knees back towards her chest and with every thrust gave her every inch of me, and her eyes began to roll into the back of her head. After a couple of more thrusts I could feel the walls of her pussy grip my dick, and I knew the time had come again. I let go of her knees and pulled myself in to her. I kissed her with everything I had, and my eyes non-verbally stated I was going to cum. Our motions were in flow and our eyes sat on each other, and Victoria pulled me in as I began to fill her with another generous load of cum. As my dick spurted cum into her, I felt her pussy expand, and her hips started to shutter. I kept fucking through it, and our shared orgasm left us completely spent next to each other on the bed.

Victoria got up, and took small steps towards the bathroom, and I could see a mix of both of our cum running down both of her thighs. My dick started to get hard at the sight, and Victoria turned on the water to the shower. When she looked back at my semi-hard dick, she smiled back at me. "Come on, I got work in thirty. If you want to fuck again we have to rinse off while we do it," I sprang up and retreated back to the spot the best morning of my life started just an hour ago.