Jack and Victoria Pt. 09

Story Info
Jack and Victoria have a date night.
1.6k words
4.47
4.9k
2
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time all summer, Victoria and I were heading out for a full night out together, complete with dinner and a movie. Victoria didn't come off as the traditional dating type, as her sexual drive trumped everything else that seemed to come up. With just ten days left before I went back to school, my mind couldn't help but start mock conversations in my head about not letting this go just as a summer fling. I was more alive than I ever had been, and it was all because of the confidence Victoria had installed inside of me.

I felt like when I walked into a room, I could have any woman that I desired, but it didn't even matter, because my mind only came back to one. Olive skin, long brown hair, subtle curves that fit her frame perfectly with eyes that could slay thousands of men. Victoria was the full package, and I couldn't help admitting my fear of never meeting another woman like her.

I got out of the car as Victoria approached, and I took her into my arms and held her for a second. I took in everything with a couple of deep breaths, allowing her fragrance to hypnotize me. She was wearing a black top that allowed her chest to be seen, and tight blue jeans that sat barely above her waist. Short heels gave her a little lift off the ground, and a small sharp edge of eye liner that killed me every time. She kissed me on the cheek, and got in the passenger seat of the car.

"Thanks for taking me out Jack, I'm excited, but we have to behave ourselves," I smirked at Victoria's comment, as my hand wandered over to her left thigh.

"No promises," she grabbed my hand on my reply, and held it all the way to the restaurant.

The steak house I selected was inside of an old Victorian house, with multiple dining areas all dimly lit. It was extremely private, and extremely romantic. I could sense a shift in Victoria's energy as we were sat, and her smile radiated in the candle light sitting between us. The first moments of ordering filled us with comfort food and champagne, and conversation inevitably shifted.

"Victoria this summer has changed my life forever. Meeting you has been..." Victoria stopped me, and took a sip of champagne.

"Jack, I love the way you kiss me. I love the way you fuck me, I love the way your dick feels in every single way it has entered my body. I love the way it fucks all of my friends. I love your body, and how you command it with a subtle dose of both masculinity and grace, and I love how you fill me with cum," my heart raced as Victoria took another sip of champagne, and before I could catch my breath she slid under the table, completely hidden by the white tablecloth.

Victoria pulled my legs forward a little, and unzipped my pants. My dick was rock hard after her comments, which I quickly realized was her goal. Void of sight my senses were heightened, and Victoria took the full length of my dick all the way down her throat and held it there for a second. Her throat clenched a little causing a thick saliva to coat me, and when she came back up to the tip she wrapped both hands around me and stroked with intent. Less than a minute from the moment she went under the table I was pinching her shoulder to let her know I was about to completely drain myself right here in the back corner of a side room at the restaurant.

When Victoria felt cum start to hit the back of her throat she picked up pace, and I hunched forward and kept cumming into her eager mouth. When I was done I could feel her shift and work her way back up to her chair, and with a devilish smile she took a sip of champagne. With my dick still out our waiter walked into our part of the room and approached us.

"Ready to order your main course?" Victoria smiled back at me, and gave a simple reply. "I'm starving."

"Two tickets for the nine o clock showing please," Victoria walked ahead towards the concessions as we entered the theater, and the only thing on my mind was payback.

"Back row, best angle for the screen," Victoria walked all the way at my command, and we found ourselves again in the dim corner of another establishment. As the previews ran and the movie started, only a handful of other people were in the theater with us. I put the armrest that was between us up and pulled Victoria in closer to me. My left hand began to wander down, and with two fingers I unbuttoned her jeans, with little resistance.

"What are you doing Jack?" Victoria whispered into my ear, but as my fingers felt how wet her pussy was she sat back and allowed me to have access.

Her panties were completely saturated, and I hooked my middle and ring finger from the angle I was at right inside of her, causing her to bite my left triceps. I worked her g spot from that angle with a couple of tugs, and wit one swift motion brought my right hand over and started to rub her clit with her own wetness. The combination of my left hand inside of her and right hand massaging her clit put her over the edge, her hips bucked involuntarily and a couple of eyes wandered our way. I felt a rush all over my hands as her orgasm rippled through her, and with a soft laugh she hit me on the shoulder.

She got up and walked down and out of the theater, and within a couple of minutes came back. She reached out her hand and slipped her drenched panties into my hand, and tightened its hold, followed by a wink and a kiss on the cheek.

By the time we hit the bar after the movie it was late, so there wasn't a ton of people hanging around. We sat at the bar and had a hard time keeping our hands off of each other. With a couple of drinks ordered, we took a shot together to begin the nightcap.

"So Jack, tell me some of your sexual fantasies," Victoria smiled as she sipped her cocktail looking at me.

"Well that's a hard one, because you've fulfilled all of mine this summer," she shook her head at my comment.

"Bullshit, come on, give me something completely out there," I laughed at her rebuttal, and just shook my head.

"A threesome with two girls, an orgy, a MILF, double penetrating a girl..." Victoria smiled at my listing off of fantasies fulfilled, and took another drink.

"Well shit, we have had quite the summer haven't we?" I nodded as a reply intently.

"What about you Victoria? Tell me one of your fantasies," Victoria stared straight ahead and pondered the comment for a minute.

"Hmm, I don't know," she continued staring off, and just replied with the simplest answer. "Maybe a black guy?" I smiled at her honest admission, and instantly my dick got hard. "Like, one of those guys from the porn with a massive dick that I can't even handle, and it just destroys me," her honesty and her details propelled my lust into overdrive, and I pulled her up by her hand.

"Come with me," we walked over to the place we had first met earlier in the summer, and I backed her up against the wall. My tongue massaged hers as we almost suffocated each other making out in the hallway, and when the door to the bathroom opened we slid in together.

Without any other foreplay I positioned Victoria with her hands on the sink, staring into the mirror. I pulled her jeans down just enough to enter her from behind, with no panties offering resistance from before. My dick was as hard as it's ever been, and her pussy swallowed it whole over and over again. Our eyes never left each other in the mirror as my hips railed against her ass cheeks, and her legs stabilized through the orgasm I felt running down my legs from my dick. I grabbed her hair softly and pulled her head back, never losing eye contact. Victoria knew even in this position, she was in full control. After a couple more minutes Victoria looked at me in the mirror, and spoke the command I had been waiting for.

"Fill me Jack," as she spoke I slowed my pace and sprayed her pussy walls with stream after stream of cum that had been building up since the restaurant, and Victoria let out an audible scream as another orgasm rippled through her. In the midst of our sweaty, raw fucking from behind the door swung open.

"Jesus Christ you guys, the whole bar heard that. Get yourselves together and get out of here," the bouncer of the bar stood there, and in my sexual euphoria I took his full profile in. His arms barely fit in his shirt, and his chest bulged out in front of him. He stood a couple inches taller than me, and his head was completely bald. Even in his angered state I could tell he snuck a look at Victoria's ass as she gathered herself, and smiled as he closed the door.

"Thanks Jack for a fun night," Victoria pulled me in and kissed me before we left the bathroom, and the patrons of the bar gave us a subtle walk of shame as we left together.

"Have a good night you two," the bouncer held the door for us as we made our way outside, and I stopped and let Victoria go on.

"What's your name?" I stopped and asked the bouncer.

"Randall," I put out my hand for him to shake, which he politely declined, due to where it had been most recently.

"My name is Jack, nice to meet you."