Jack, First Morning

Story Info
Endowed with godly power, Jack enjoys himself.
2.6k words
4.36
12.8k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack left his apartment, with more swagger than even he expected. After this morning's events he felt not just drunk with power, but more like coked up and blissed out on power.

Walking down his front flight of stairs, the morning sunlight blasting that East facing side of the building, he snapped. Not openly, not even visibly. Possibly not even noticed by himself. But Jack shifted somehow in his mind, letting go of inhibition in a way only drugs or death may allow a human to perceive. A word like unhinged might sound scary, but if unhinged knew how to fuck, then that is what Jack became.

Jack began to meander throughout his neighborhood. So far, he hadn't crossed any women, a few dudes doing house work with trucks and a family, but only a dad and kids. Jack was looking for a suitable first mate. He used the term playfully, as he wanted to fuck her (like mating) but also had other plans.

Jack wanted a second person to explore this with. He wanted a first mate on this voyage of depravity. He knew, even in his heart of hearts, that perhaps he needed a second opinion to help him navigate his morals. And he wanted to find her today.

There was a hostess, a fine young woman, probably later twenties but you wouldn't be surprised to find she's over 30, standing at a local eatery. Jack had been there a number of times, it's down his block and had an awesome raw bar. That hostess greeted him many a time as well, and she was very hot. She was a petite brunette, freckled, probably Irish-roots, with her long hair almost always tied back into a long ponytail which swished with body in the hair. She was slim but not skinny, boobs hanging but possibly because she wore no bra outside of work. While sitting at the bar, Jack had seen her ass in passing (he historically never ogled service workers), but the view was presented by mistake as she bent over in front of him for a pen one time, for which they shared an awkward exchange and apology.

And now Jack was unhinged. He saw her standing there, they made eye contact and she smiled in recognition at him. He smiled back, and with that smile also sent her a flashing image of her worshiping his 10' cock during a sloppy blowjob which she was absolutely loving. He sent this just like a flicker, a passing thought as she considered the man she had seen before... He was cute for sure, he might be a bit cuter now though. Something about that smile... she just got surprisingly turned on. Right there at work too, nobody knew how wet she had just gotten.

She may have blushed, Jack couldn't see from this distance, but he continued to approach her. He was about 20 meters away and in that time he began working some magic. He didn't over-work her at all, he wanted things to go naturally. But he did do some experimental biological transfiguration. In his mind, while Jack's body kept walking and smiling toward the hostess, his inner mind sunk into her essence across the distance and like a metaphysical mechanic, went to work.

He first began with her tits, both perfectly sized handfuls, he spruced up the nerve endings just so that she wouldn't notice until her nipple was brushed--immediately adding an intensely sensitive tingle down her spine and directly to her pussy.

Navigating her inner workings, metaphysically, he also ramped up her libido. Not to an unhealthy degree, she had to work and eat and walk. But she appreciated a good cum like the rest of us. And now could do it more than once, actually quite a few times in a row if she was getting hit just right.

And lastly, her pussy. What Jack imagined was a beautiful cunt. He spent his final moments of metaphysical exploration ensuring her pussy lips were shaved to a tasteful groom, and that she was a massive squirter. Jack obviously didn't know if she had been before, but as of now, she is a squirt queen, and definitely knows it. A few stock filler-memories of warning guys and extra laundry after sex have her convinced she is a squirty girl. But now from her perspective, since this is a normality to her, it's not on her mind. Only on Jack's mind. Finally, his metaphysical self rejoins his still walking body and he approaches the hostess stand.

"Hey there, how's it going?" Jack speaks first upon approaching.

"I'm good, and you? You coming in tonight? If you get in right now..." she cranes her neck to peer down the bar for a seat, "you might still be able to get in on the oyster happy hour."

In peering behind herself, Jack took the opportunity to look at her tits, pushed out slightly with the action.

"No no, it's fine." Jack replied. "I actually was planning on coming in later... with a date. Is there space for two tonight?"

At first she did seem a little shocked but honestly he was just an unnamed patron who was cute sometimes. She shrugged it off. "Let's see... we have two spots actually for around 8:30 or later, is that ok?"

"absolutely! Let's say 8:30pm just so we have some time if folks are running late."

"You mean if she is running late?" she smirked at Jack, "I see you're walking up the road from your place. You won't be late." She again smiled at him with a strange level of boldness given he just mentioned he was going on a date.

"You are not wrong, haha I was being polite." Jack smarmed back and then began to depart.

"Wait, what's your name? For the reservation." She spoke up.

"Jack," he replied, "and yours?"

"I'm Vivienne." She replied as if it were very natural. "Nice to meet you for real Jack!"

Now all Jack had to do was go find a date. Jack was a bit tired of the indirect influences by this time in the day. He pulled out his weed vape and took a few long hits. Once he was feeling buzzed, he really took off. He spent a few minutes walking into the slightly ritzy part of his neighborhood, passing a number of suitable partners out walking dogs or picking up groceries. Right now Jack was buzzing and just imagining how he could let loose with this immense power.

On his side of the pavement, he approached a young woman, probably no older than 25, who was definitely someone who did not mind showing her body off. It didn't even seem intentional to Jack, she just wore a workout outfit which emphasized everything the right way, and she carried her figure with a confidence Jack found highly attractive. She was in very short light blue shorts and a thin cream-colored tank-top which did cover her tits but in a way some might call "minimally." Her legs were toned and while not a sculpted round ass, her figure was athletic and graceful. She wore white running shoes and had her blonde ponytail up. Her eyes were... emerald green.

Jack wasn't sure if this was related to his dream or not, but this was enough of a signal for him to choose her in this moment. Jack took one more long hit of weed and then waved her down as she was jogging. Jack decided the wait was over. He was riled up from the hostess encounter, the weed, and these emerald eyes were stunning him. He gently waved her down, caught her attention, then spoke directly to her with a confident rolling gender neutral voice, as if the voice of God were lulling a disciple. Speaking both to feminine and masculine energies, sexual energies, metaphysical and spiritual energies; and of course those energies of magic and power beyond our realm, Jack conjured real power from his depths and said to her, "You know you are beautiful. What's your name?"

She stopped, but not out of fear, but because she was under his spell completely. Jack wanted to be direct but human about this. He dropped the rolling god voice.

She replied, "Hey, I'm Naomi. Yes, I know I am beautiful. And do you think I am too?

Jack approached her and simply said, "Yes." In that answer, jack placed his hands on Naomi's shoulders and surged that built up energy into her.

Without any control over it, Naomi immediately came hard and her mind went blank for just a moment. Jack infuses her with every possible desire and debaucherous thought he has ever had, mixed with any and all debauchery she has ever wanted or had. Jack's cock rages hard as well, as he experiences every orgasm she has had, and she feels every orgasm he has had.

In the real world on the street, some people pass Jack and Naomi, and all they see is the two sort of staring at each other, Jac's hands on her shoulders, and no erection or cumming woman. One person attempts to engage but the moment they see Jack's face, they somehow lose interest, and suddenly want to go masturbate... a lot. In this immense expenditure of energy, Jack finally does feel some drain from his reserves of this strange new power. He still has a huge amount, but realizes in this moment he is not infinite.

And Naomi? She is regenerated, rejuvenated, reborn, yet remains. Within Naomi, another personality emerges which is entirely willing, enthusiastic, and depraved to be Jack's first mate. Obviously Naomi has parents and a life and all the normal people things and Naomi still exists; but she now knows Jack intimately, and her ultimate arousal is Jack's pleasure, his cum, and his cock. For this service, Jack asks this secondary personality if she has a name, and Naomi replies out loud with, "Rena." Then, as if waking up from a little cat nap, Naomi (now as Rena) perks up with a start and looks at Jack.

"Hey, so are we headed out or what?" She asks.

"Sure! Jack agrees," knowing exactly where she is headed.

They begin to walk, toward her home, when he notices something... Jack didn't give her specific instructions on how to act, what to do... Jack didn't want his whole life scripted. He didn't want predictability. In fact, he wanted spontaneity to enhance the magical choices he makes. So he also delivered that into Rena. In noticing her behavior, Jack knew Rena was here right now more than Naomi.

What Jack noticed, is Rena wiggling her legs a bit as they walk. You know how people sometimes walk with they're trying to pick a wedgie without using their fingers? Or when someone really has to urinate? She was sort of antsy like that. Rena turns back to Jack and says, "I can't believe you're so obsessed with what I can do." She smirks back at him, as if they've known each other for years.

"Oh? And what's that?" Jack asks coyly.

"Ugh, you always like me to prove it don't you?" Rena said, stopping and turning around right in the middle of the sidewalk.

She took a moment to look around, checked to see if there's any peering eyes (not that it would stop her) and upon finding none, she pulled out a nipple with one hand and shoved her other down her super short shorts straight to her cunt. Right in front of Jack, Rena began masturbating...hard. In response to Jack's question, Rena said, "You know I mean.. this!"

She slammed her fingers inside herself and through those tiny shorts, Jack heard spurts of liquid spraying through the fabric and hitting the cement below her. she was cumming and squirting, right there in the middle of the street. She squirted three or four large gushes then two or three littler squrts before stopping, and Rena stood there panting a little while licking her fingers clean. Jack felt his cock growing, not caring who could see, and looked down at the visible puddle of lady cum she had just left out in the open. Her crotch was soaked through and would be the whole rest of the walk home.

That. I know you are obsessed with that..." she retorted.

Jack couldn't wait any longer and he took her still quivering body and pushed her up against a light post right there in the street. He pulled her shorts and panties down, ripped his cock out, and slammed into her, already hearing sloshing from her juices.

Rena looks down between her legs, spread apart and slightly lifted by Jack. "Oh my god, that fucking cock is huge, is that thing real?" Jack doesn't reply, but thrusts harder into her sopping cunt. She stares down in pure pleasure and wonder at the pile of meat currently being slammed into her body. She had never seen anything so hot in her life. The veins, the color, the firmness yet softness of flesh... she was being massaged directly on her G-spot as he fucked her deeply.

"Jesus fucking Christ I'm going to cum again so fast!" Jack had the very difficult choice of whether to pull out as she squirt to watch, or piledrive her through the soaking mess for maximum pleasure. He decided on the latter, having already seen her stand and deliver just a moment prior. That was a show enough for visuals. Now he needed her to soak him.

Jack worked his powers, making his cock throb, almost vibrate inside of Rena, making her g-spot rumble with orgasmic sensation. Feeling her pussy lips sucking and pulling on the immense size of his cock, he started to swell for new reasons. He was going to blast her full of cum right now.

He announced, "I'm gonna cum in you fucking slut," and Rena grunted back, "Fuck yes fill me up right now! Make my fucking womb full of your warm cum..."

They both groaned and gritted their teeth, and each of them ejaculated harder than ever before. Jack's horse cock spewed what felt like gallons of cum into Rena's insides. She felt every throb he made, every spurt hitting her cervix as Jack continued to thrust deep into her open snatch.

Rena bore down, like she always had, and through the pressure of Jack's cock engorging her insides, she sprayed out a warm stream of girl cum all over Jac's torso and chest. He would pull out all the way, then pile his entire length back into her, sloshing out new waves of cum with every movement.

Rena was incoherent, babbling about being a fuck toy and cum bucket and how she couldn't survive without this cock, without this exact load of cum right now. She was a literal cum slut, a cum addict in that moment.

Each of them took a full minute or more to complete climaxing, which yes, is a very long time in real time. It felt impossibly good. As if driven by some horny madness, Rena eventually slips off Jack with purpose, dropping to squat before him and slurp herself up off of his cock. Jack felt like he could continue to bang this woman into infinity for hours, but for this moment he could consider himself satiated. He pulled up Rena by a hand and kissed her deeply, tasting hers and his own juices off her lips. Both their bottom halves exposed for the entire neighborhood, neither of them caring.

Upon looking around, Jack noticed some new developments. Firstly, There were at least three separate houses with their windows pulled open, with pairs of people actively watching this all take place. Secondly, there was a small group of what looked like late high school or early college girls turning the corner and just realizing what they are seeing. Lastly, from the other direction down the road, a cop car was turning the corner toward them.

"this could be interesting," said Jack. "This could be fun," Rena purred behind him.

To be continued...