Jack Pt. 02: Front Porch Fuck

Story Info
Doug comes to visit Jack and leave his mark.
1.7k words
4.67
3.4k
10

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into his driveway, it's a nice house, a craftsman, big front verandah, or porch. It's a got several large shrubs that block the direct view of the porch, itself. Four concrete steps lead up to the wooden deck, they're not original but durable, someone in the past had had to replace the original wooden steps. On the right as you climb up, the smaller side has a single deck chair and a small table. To left, are two chairs with a table between them. Jack is walking back and forth in front of them, talking on the phone. He waves me in and points to a cooler of beers sitting under the table. I can hear his side of the conversation and from what I gather, he's talking to one of his sons.

He's dressed in flip flops, shorts (sweat pant material shorts) and a tee. The weather is quite warm this summer and I'm dressed similarly. I take a seat and grab a cold beer. He's pacing in front of me. The deck of the porch is mostly in shade, the shrubs blocking sunlight from in front while on either end, a bamboo shade hangs down to the brick knee wall surrounding the deck. It's a pretty private space. I watch Jack pace back and forth a few times in front of me, I can see his ass as the material clings to him, I can see his cock swing freely. And I decide that I want him, so I take him.

Standing up, I wrap my arms around him from behind and stop his pacing I press him into the knee wall and kiss the back of his neck. He stutters and trips over his words, I can hear him say, "No nothing, just tripped a bit, caught myself tho".

He looks back over his shoulder at me, but I just kiss his neck and pull his shorts down. He's commando under them and his ass is exposed for me. I press my hardening cock, still covered in my shorts, into him and bite his shoulder through his tee. He stumbles again over his words and again makes an excuse to his son. I slowly kneel down behind him, pressing him forward with one hand, in the middle of his back, while holding him in place and I kiss his cheeks. I take one hand and rest it on his ass, pulling the cheeks apart, as I kiss and probe. As I do, my tongue finds it's way into the crevice of his ass, probing against his pucker.

I spit into him and follow that with a probe of the tongue, which penetrates him. He gasps into the phone. And I hear him trying to suppress a moan. Finally, he says to his son, "Look I'm going to have to go, I think I cut my foot when I stubbed my toe, I'll call you later.", then "No, it's nothing serious, just spots of blood, but I should bandage it and clean up the deck.", "Yep, love you too, talk to you later".

Then to me, "You bastard", he says, as he drops the phone.

"Quiet," I tell him, "Bend back over", and I press him down and attack his hole again. I tongue fuck him for a few minutes more then stand up and sliding my shorts down, I replace tongue with hard cock and press into him. Through the shrubs we can see traffic and pedestrians going by - a couple walking their baby in a stroller, a lady walking her dog, a jogger. I can see Jack is biting his lips, trying not to make a noise. I work harder, slamming into him, making that definitive sound of skin slapping into skin, filling the air with it. I'm trying to make him heard, to make us heard. I want them to know he's been taken. This is all still too new for him and I'm happy to push his buttons, his comfort level, to take him and use him the way I know he wants and needs to be used.

"Moan for me," I order him.

He balks, "We're in public"

"I didn't ask you where we were," I tell him, "Moan for me. Let me hear you"

My thighs are slapping into his ass. When his phone dropped from his hand, he braced himself by using both hands to brace against the knee wall. I'm not taking it easy. And he does start to moan, it's low at first but picks up. I can just see a passerby, through, the shrubs look up and look our way. There's a smile on his face.

Jack is taking it like a champ, and he starts to cum, his load hitting the knee wall bricks and trickling down and with that his loudest moan yet. And a long drawn out "FUUUUUUCCKKKK." That's all I need; I'm filling his ass with my load. It fills him and is dribbling out down my cock, down his thighs. Stepping back, I stand up and lift my hand off his back, letting him stand as well. I tell him to step out of his shorts and leave them where they are, then I take his softening cock in my hand and pull/lead him indoors for a second round.

We sit on the leather sofa in the living room and I push him down between my legs and guide his mouth to my cock. Still wet from his ass, still dripping those last few drops of cum, I push myself into his mouth and he starts to lick and suck my cock clean. It doesn't take long until I'm hard again. When I'm fully hard, I stand him up and remove his tee, so that he's now naked, then I turn him around and pull him down and right onto my cock. His ass, still spread and wet from the last load and the spit on my cock, lets me glide right in. His weight on my lap feels good as he settles down onto my cock. I pull him back into by body, his back resting across my torso, and I tilt his head back and around so that I can just kiss him, tongues dance and my cock feels the warmth of his ass wrapped around me.

He starts to rock, fucking himself on my cock and I let him. He's lifting up and gliding back down. My cock squishing into him, his wet and sloppy hole is eating every inch of me. I grab onto both of his hands and hold them so he can't touch his own cock, I just let him ride me feeling me fill him, letting him control the pace.

And I'm close but maybe too close, so I push him off my cock. He stands and turns around, confused. His cock, that thin shaft and big thick head, is bouncing and looks so good. I take it in hand and stroke it once, twice, while I roll his balls in my other hand.

"On your back" I tell him.

And he's down on the carpet, on his back, I slip two sofa pillows under his ass and lift him, then slide back home again. As soon as I'm all the way into him, I start slowly pumping into him. "Cum for me" I tell him.

"And," I add, "if you can do it hands free, I'll eat your load."

I start really fucking him then. Full deep strokes, burying balls deep on each down stroke, while out to the tip on the upstroke. His hard cock is bouncing between us, slapping into his belly, where a pool of precum has wet him. But then as I lean down to kiss him, we pin his cock between our bodies, with the effect that my belly is milking his cock as I thrust up and into him.

Finally, he shouts that he's cumming and I feel that hot warm liquid on my belly. Lifting up off of him, and holding his legs just off my shoulders, and I see that his belly and mine are covered in his load. I release one leg, which drops onto my shoulder and scoop up some cum off my belly and lick my finger clean, then lean down and kiss it into his mouth.

"Swallow it," I tell him and when I see he's done it, I repeat the process, cleaning his load from both our bellies and passing it from my mouth to his. My cock is still slowly working his ass. His cock has not gone soft. Once all the cum is cleaned up, I start to pump his cock again, trying to match my strokes on his cock to my fuck strokes. He moans loudly, as my hand caresses his sensitive cockhead. As I get near to cumming, my speed picks up and I can't hold out any longer. I start to cum in him and as I do, his cock jets another load across his belly. Three then four quick spurts. Not a big load but as it's his third that's understandable.

As I soften in his ass, my cock slips out of him and a trail of cum starts to follow. Keeping his legs up, I lower myself and lick some of that load off his open ass and then I'm up to his mouth and now I'm feeding him my load. Collapsing down onto him, our bodies glued together with his cum and our sweat, I wrap him in my bear arms and tell him that he's been a good boy today. And we kiss deeply, tasting each other on our lips and tongues.

We rest for a bit then head up to shower. Naked, we hit the front porch again grab a another beer each, and I can see that his cum has dried on the knee wall, white streaks on the brick, his shorts remain pooled where I left them. I tell him to leave the wall as it, a trophy for his good work today. Naked we relax and drink our beers, we both know that the next round isn't that far away.