Jack Pt. 04: After Ball Practice

Story Info
Jack returns from a ball game in uniform.
1.8k words
4.66
2.8k
5

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was at baseball practice. He plays for a local city league. Each team has a sponsor (or more than one) and the sponsor pays for uniforms and equipment. He looks sexy, as fuck, in his uniform. The fields they play at are usually in parks around the city and don't have showers or changing rooms, so players wear their uniforms there and shower/change at home.

On this Saturday, they had played an afternoon game, which would usually mean drinks at a local pub with both teams - but I had texted him and told him to come straight home, I'd be waiting for him when he got home. He said he'd be there around 4.

I'd come dressed in a blue jock, shorts, and a tee. I sat on the porch behind those bushes and looked at some of the pictures I'd taken of him, a few he candid shots, and those he'd sent me. And I got hard, lost the shorts but kept the jock on and was jerking by the time he got home. He pulled in a little after 4, as expected. As he climbed the steps, I came into view, standing, clad in only my blue jock, on his porch, with my cock out the side of the jock, hard, very, very hard.

"Get on this", I tell him. He's in his white uniform, jersey unbuttoned, black tee underneath. He's changed from cleated shoes into normal shoes. He wears the pants long, rather than at the knee, but his black socks show at the cuff. His pants and jersey have dirt on them, evidence that he played hard. And now it's my turn to make him play hard.

Without a word he drops to his knees and takes me in his mouth. He's well practiced now and takes me to the root without issue. His mouth dances on my cock, milking me, making me harder still. He doesn't wear a jock to play, just compression shorts. I can see his bulge pressing through his uniform pants and he shifts his legs, reaching for his cock to try to ease the tightness against his erection, which is being held by those compression shorts and the scrunched uniform pants. They are putting him in some discomfort. I reach down and pull his arms up, so his hands can't reach his cock in its confinement.

"You'll be leaving that alone, until I'm ready for you to touch it," I tell him. He squirms some more, his mouth never leaving my cock. I step back and pull the jock off and down, so I'm now fully naked. Stepping forward, I wrap his arms around my waist and hold them there as I fuck his throat. That tingly feeling starts at the base of my cock and I know if I let him continue, he'll get a mouthful, but it's an ass full he needs, so I reluctantly step back and tell him to stand up. The air is cool on my cock after his warm moist mouth.

I stand him up and together we loosen his belt and let the pants drop down to his ankles. Peeling the sweaty compression shorts down takes a moment as they want to cling to his skin. His hard cock though pops free and I can't help but bend down and have a taste. He tastes of man and sweat. I don't linger though, standing up, I spin him around to have him rest again on the knee wall and my cock presents itself at his ass. Reaching around I grasp his cock in my hand and pull his body back to me, using his cock as a lever to pull him into position. By now, with familiarity, his ass opens for me and wraps around me like an old glove, and I slide home and into him with ease.

His cock jumps in my hand and I stroke him in time to my fucking. I'm just getting into a good rhythm when we hear a truck pull into his driveway - Amazon delivery. I pull out, and he pulls his pants up and zips them quickly and meets the driver on the stairs, I'm still naked and hard. His belt is undone, shirt still scrunched up on his belly a bit. He tells me the driver gave him an odd look, when he comes back to me. The break has allowed us to cool off a bit and we decided to move inside and take our leisure in an actual bed for a change, but first he wants a shower, so gathering my clothes we head inside where I join him in the shower.

It's a shame to let him strip out of his uniform but he looks even better naked, so I don't really mind. I decide to join him in the shower. I step in behind him and wrap him in my arms, kissing the back of his neck, his shoulders, turning him and kissing him on the lips, mouths opening as our tongues invade each other. Both our cocks rise to full hard and I drop down to take him into my mouth. This time, I want his load so I work his cock with hand and mouth until he moans that he's about to cum. The first pulse shoots right down my throat, the next four I'm able to keep in my mouth. Standing up I kiss him again and we share his load. His cock is softening, as I play with his post cum sensitive head, which sends shivers down his body. My own is still hard.

I stop him from dropping down to suck me and I say "let's finish in bed." With amazing restraint, we finish cleaning each other in the shower, dry off and head into his bed. I climb in and lay on my back, as he crawls between my legs and takes my cock into his mouth. I'm hard again in an instant as he works his mouth up and down my length. He is taking me to the root on each down stroke, he's come a long way.

After a few minutes of this, I pull him up and tell him to sit on me. He straddles my waist and lowers his ass down onto my cock. In this way, today, he's in control. He holds my cock and positions himself directly over me then lowers slowly down. And as before I slip right in, without resistance. Soon he's resting fully on my balls and thighs, I reach up and tweak his nipples, then reach further and place a finger in his mouth, which he sucks like it's a cock.

He's riding me and his cock is hard again, I leave his nips and stroke his cock as he impales himself again and again on my hardness. A moan, pure pleasure, escapes his lips and after a few minutes, my chest is covered in his load. He doesn't even wait for me to tell him what to do as he scoops it up and licks his fingers clean. "Hey," I say, and he saves a last bit for me, and I lick his finger clean, too.

I don't last much longer than that, but we do flip up so that I'm now between his legs with him on his back, legs around my waist and I finish by fucking my load into his ass. I collapse down onto his body, putting my weight onto him, and kiss him deeply. And as I slide off to the side, we drift off to sleep, with my cock still in his ass.

Sometime later, I'm awakened by the doorbell - he's still asleep. I grab his robe and head down. It's the same Amazon driver - he's standing there and says he was here earlier but thinks he may have delivered the wrong package. As he says this his hand cups his crotch. He says "I saw you two fucking, as I pulled in and wondered if maybe a third might be needed?" and I let the robe slip open and invite him in.

He asks where my friend is and I tell him upstairs, sleeping it off. He bends over and takes my cock into his mouth, a little dried cum from my last load is still there and he comments that he can taste us both. He doesn't want to let go of my cock, as I lead him upstairs and have him strip before we climb into bed on either side of Jack, I roll Jack onto his back and straddling his chest I press my hard cock into his mouth, just as the driver takes Jack into his. I watch as Jack comes fully awake and realizes we're not alone and that someone is sucking his cock. We take turns fucking Jack, spit roasting him between us, moving from ass to mouth to ass over the next hour or so. The driver has a solid seven inches which is bigger than me, but Jack is used to being fucked now and quickly adapted to the larger size. He was not able to take the full seven in his mouth without gagging though. The driver came several times: in Jack's mouth and across his ass, and across my belly as he road my cock while Jack licked my balls. I came in Jacks ass and mouth. Jack shot a load in the driver's mouth and another on his own belly, as the driver was fucking him. Finally spent we all collapsed down. The driver excused himself, cleaned up and said he had more deliveries to make and left us to snuggle in bed. Wrapping my boy in my arms, I held Jack until he drifted off to sleep.

Getting out of bed, I retrieved my shorts and pulled out a small chastity cage, which while my boy slept, I managed to put on him, and that he didn't wake was kind of amazing. This was my plan for today all along, to cage him, but the driver threw a not so small wrench in that plan. In the end, Jack was so tired that it made putting him in chastity that much easier. When I finished, I clipped the key to the lock onto my keychain ran a chain through the second which I placed around Jack's neck. Once he was fully caged, I snuggled in and settled down to sleep myself. I knew I'd have to take it off as soon as we woke up, if only to thoroughly clean his cummy cock, and now the cage before relocking him but I was excited to finally have him locked up as mine. I don't think this would be a lifestyle change but more of demonstration that he's mine and I wanted him to wake up to the cage in place.