Jack surprises Gigi with a friend

Story Info
Jack abducts Gigi from work for a sex lunch with a surprise.
1.2k words
3.77
16k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack surprises Gigi with a friend

Monday morning. Gigi looks in her agenda what today will bring. She sees a lunch meeting with Jack! But how? They don't even work in the same company? She asks her secretary Sacha. "Yes, he called and said he had a big scoop for you, you would for sure be interested in. But he only wnated to talk about it in a personal meeting. It must be hot news. So I decided to schedule it for you. I hope it's okay I took that freedom? Yes, sure, thank you. I'm curious what the scoop will be.

'O-M-G. He is cheeky, Gigi thinks. But then again, he might actually have a scoop for me and since it's part of my job to bring about the press releases. I of course have to sit with him. Hmmm can't wait till lunch, nor concentrate...

A few hours later...

Sacha: "Gigi, your guest has arrived."

Gigi: "Okay thanks Sacha, send him over."

Sacha: "No, he said he'd be waiting for you downstairs."

Gigi: "Uh, okay?!"

Gigi grabs her bag, checks her hair quickly in the mirror and walks down the stairs. She leaves the building but doesn't see Jack. Feeling confused and searching for her phone in her bag, she feels a hand on her ass and a bite in her neck.

"Ready for lunch Gigi? I'm hungry."

"Oh Jack! Where were you hiding?!"

"In my car, waiting to abduct you from work."

"You called for some hot news if I understood Sacha correctly?"

"Whoop, get in. Otherwise I'll strap you in."

Gigi gets into his dark car. When she closes the door, it feels so intimate. Jack gives her a naughty look.

"There is no news, is there?" Gigi asks.

Jack doesn't speak but caresses her cheek and then slides his hand down between her legs. He starts the car and drives off. "Where are we going?" Gigi asks.

"You'll see."

Jack turns and drives into a garage. He parks the car and they both get out. Jack walks over to Gigi's side and pushes her against the car with his body, using his left arm to keep her arms tight against the roof.

"Are you excited?"

"I think so."

"Let's feel to make sure." Jack slides his free hand into her panties. "Lord you're wet!" He pulls out his hand and licks his fingers. He grabs Gigi's hand and tells her to follow him. They walk towards the elevator. Jack pushes the button for the top floor. When they arrive, the doors open to a deserted roof terrace.

"Wow, what a pretty view. You live here?"

"No."

"Sooo, we are trespassing?"

"Maybe."

Gigi secretly likes that. In her work she might follow the rules in general but in the kinky department she likes some cheekiness and being sassy. Jack seems to pick up on that. Or he's the same. Before she can give it any more thought, he already unbuttoned his shirt. "Like what you see?"

"Yes. Better than average lunch-break views."

"Better than average? I would expect a better answer than that."

"If you show me some more, I might change my opinion."

"Come here you." He grabs Gigi by her ass and lifts her up a short wall. "Wait here."

Her favorite

Jacks walks around the corner and comes back with a bucket with ice, a bottle of wine and some fresh strawberries. "Those are my favorite (pointing at the strawberries). How did you know?" Jacks grins and takes one and puts it in Gigi's mouth. Gigi eats it and bites her lip after.

"Aaahh just looking at those lips makes me get so horny. Come here you."

Jack lifts Gigi off the wall and moves her to the side where there is a big comfy lounge bed. He throws her down and climbs on top of her. He starts kissing her Gigi tries to get up. Jack pushes her down. "What is it? You're not trying to escape are you?"

"No, but, what if we get caught? It would cause so much trouble."

"Can't wait to find out..." and he turns Gigi on her belly, kisses her neck, moving his hands under body touching her breasts, hips, back up around her butt, inner legs. He pulls Gigi back in doggy position. Climbs up behind her, his hand caressing her pussy. "Oh baby, this pussy has been waiting all weekend for me, hasn't it?"

"I'm a bit excited, yes."

Jack enters a finger in her pussy and slowly makes moves inside her to stimulate her G-spot. His other hand caresses her left breast and then pulls her hair backwards. "Oh god Jack! Faster, please." He moves a bit faster and moves another finger to her clit and rubbs it. "Ohh yes, yes." He pulls out his fingers and grabs his dick to 'knock' at her vagina.

"Do you want some of this?"

"Oh yes."

Jack turns Gigi on her back and kisses her. "Or some of this?" while he licks over her vagina.

"God both!"

"That's not possible Gigi. Unless.... we add some help."

"Help?"

"My friend Daniel lives in this building. He'd be happy to help so you can get both."

"Omg Jack, I didn't see that one coming. That's, wow. Okay, well let's meet him." This is one of the things Gigi has secretly dreamed of but she never knew what would be the best way to arrange a threesome. She sure didn't see this coming but boy it's so perfect. Jack apps his friend to come up.

Daniel joins

Jack kisses Gigi and fingers her. "Jack slowly, otherwise I will reach my climax before Daniel is here." Gigi pushes Jack down and caresses his skin, going down towards his dick. Kisses it and going up and down with her hand. She rolls her tongue around it, licks up and down and sucks a bit on the top. Jack grabs Gigi's hair with one hand and pushes in the fabric of a pillow with the other.

"Oh my, your tongue is so powerful. Go, yes, ohh." Then the beep of the elevator sounds. Daniel walks out in a tight boxer. He is very attractive. An older guy, as she prefers. And strong, confident. He greets Gigi with a tender kiss. They start to make out as Jack moves down on her. He licks her clit, sucks on it for a bit. Then licks her lower lips, kisses her vagina and penetrates it with his tongue. Gigi's body shakes.

"Oh God, she moans." Daniel kisses her breasts now and is moving down on her belly. Jack is knocking with his dick against Gigi's vagina again.

"You want this?"

"Yes, give me." Jack penetrates her with his hard dick and makes slow movements. He thrust a bit faster as Daniel arrived at her clit, licking it and sucking on it. Omg. Gigi has never experienced those two sensations at the same time before. This is next level good. "Aaaaaghhhh ohh," she moans. Jack thrusts faster and faster and Daniel licks her pussy and caresses her breasts with his right hand. "I'm coming soon I feel it!" Gigi screams.

"Let it all go Gigi," Daniel comments. Gigi feels her body shake and she squirts like she has never squirted before. Omg this was beyond amazing. Daniel and Jack lie down beside her.

"Now, was this some hot news for you?" Jack asks.

"Hell yes. Thank you guys. But this scoop will never make it in the magazine."