Jacki and Lucy Two Sisters at War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda looked impressed. Lucy looked appalled. Brenda whispered. "I could use a massage, how much do you charge?" She looked straight into Lucy's eyes and she held her gaze until Lucy had to look away blushing.

As Brenda went to serve others, Lucy snorted, "Why did you say that about me."

Giving her a scoffing smirk, I replied, "Don't be daft, it was just a joke. Don't panic. Brenda is good fun."

We sat watching the strippers plying their trade onstage, and Lucy whispered, "Bloody hell, Jax."

She looked on entranced, the girls swaying and dancing, clothes flying in all directions.

Just then, a tall Samoan transvestite snuck up behind me and wrapped enormous arms around me. "Hey Jax." I turned and she planted a sloppy kiss on my lips.

"Hi, Lexia, how's things?"

"All good, Sis, who's the hottie?"

Turning to the shocked Lucy, I said, "Luce, this is my friend, Lexia. Lexia, this is my twin sister, Lucy."

"Twins, aye? Mother from a different lover, aye? Nice to meet you, Lucy."

Before Lucy could object, Lexia leaned past me and planted an even deeper kiss on Lucy's lips.

I watched as Lucy's eyes bulged in shock. "Hmm, nice kiss Sis."

Lexia wandered off, leaving Lucy shocked. "Oh my god, how do you know all these people, Jax?"

"This is my local. I come up for drinks occasionally. It's a fun safe place for a drink. This is safer than most pubs in Auckland; the bouncers don't take no shit."

"Why do you keep telling everybody we are twins?"

"Hey, it's what we told everybody when I started at your school."

She smiled. "Yes, I remember that. The teachers thought it was funny. A Maori and A Pakeha claiming to be twins."

"Lucy, I never saw you as Maori, just my sis."

She snuck her arm through mine and gripped it tight. "I know that. I never questioned your integrity, Jax."

We had a few more drinks and Brenda flirted crazily with Lucy, it was fun watching Brenda eat her alive. Lucy was caught in the cross-hairs and seemed unable to move away.

Brenda got called away and Lucy said, "Jax, can we go? I need to get to bed."

"Hey, Sis, stay a little longer and Brenda will sort that out for you."

"Yes, I know. That's what I'm worried about."

With a laugh, I slammed my glass down on the bar and we left. I could see the disappointment on Brenda's face. She had often flirted with me, but I had enough trouble with men without including a woman-eater like her.

Outside, the bouncers asked, "You girls gonna be okay? We can walk with you if you want?"

"Nah, we're good, Pauly, but thanks for the offer."

We walked the four hundred metres up the road until we were standing outside my shop. "Do you want to come up? You can stay the night if you don't mind sharing a bed."

Lucy fell into my arms and we hugged like never before. "No, I better go. Thank you for tonight, it has been amazing. Could we go for lunch tomorrow?"

"If my assistant Jennifer shows up, yeah, we could do lunch. I don't know that she will, but we can try."

We kissed as we always had, sisters. I called her a taxi and she headed off.

Lying in bed, my mind swirled over all those old emotions. I was older now, wiser. For all these years I had harboured such a deep anger towards Lucy. I always saw her as spoiled; she got whatever she wanted, whereas I got nothing."

Maybe I was just a jealous bitch.

I was just opening up when Lucy walked in. "Sorry, Jax, I forgot about my car. I need it today."

She handed over a large cappuccino, and I asked, "How's the head this morning?"

"Sore, bloody sore. God it's pounding."

I waved her through the back. "Come on, I have some Panadol."

She threw down three with her Latte. "I am catching up with some friends this morning; are we still on for lunch?"

"If Jennifer rocks up, yeah."

She disappeared and Jennifer did rock up. The day slid by, and it was a blur for me. All I could think about was seeing Lucy again. After all these years, she was just as infuriating, and even prettier than ever.

I took stock in the mirror. I had always considered myself plain, but I learned to work with it. If I had to describe myself, I would say. I was petite of frame, skinny, but with nice legs. I always thought my legs were my best feature.

My biggest disappointment were my tits: huh, what tits? If I were an athlete, they would be perfect, but some of the guys I slept with made snide remarks and it did eat away at my confidence, Like most women, I suffered body issues. Nobody was going to describe me as boobalicious.

Guys: most of my adult life I had wandered from one doomed relationship to the next. Men were my nemesis. I loved them and hated them. You know what they say: if my vibrator could mow lawns...

It was my attraction to bad boys that was my undoing. Cheating, lying, users and losers. That seemed to be my kryptonite. Why, I don't know. I liked the excitement, the drama, but then they ultimately broke my heart and I spent the next week crying and saying never again.

Lucy walked in about twelve, looking brighter and alive. "Are you ready?"

"Yep, lets do it. You going to be okay, Jen?"

She nodded and off we went. There's a small sushi place up the road where we stopped. We found a quiet spot in the window and watched the passers-by scurry around on their errands. "Thanks for last night, Sis, I had a blast."

I giggled, trying not to spray my rice across the table. "It was fun, all right. I thought you were going to faint when Brenda tried to chat you up."

She blushed bright red as she peered back at me. "Jacki, will you come to Mum's party?"

"I don't know, Luce. So much water has passed under the bridge. Maybe this is one of those times, you can't go back."

"No," she snapped quickly. "That's not fair, Jax. They raised you, cared for you, loved you, and I know they still do. The greatest gift in the world for them both would be you walking into that party."

Yeah, it was a little light bulb moment. "Oh, I get it. That's what you're after. You want to be the hero, found the runaway sister and brought her home. I see the game you're playing."

"Don't be ridiculous." She snapped. "I won't say anything. Not a damn word. All I want is for Mum to be happy. She bloody misses you; we all do. And what's more, I think you miss them, as well. You're just too pig headed to realise it."

"Luce..."

"No, Jax, stop making excuses. This isn't about anything other than our family reconnecting. I want my sister back. I want my Mum to be happy. She needs to know that you survived, that you're happy and have an amazing life."

Feeling like I was running out of places to hide, I spluttered, "She is going to hate me. If I walk into that party, it will ruin her night."

"Ruin it, my arse. You would be giving her the greatest gift of all."

We sat munching our sushi rolls silently. Her hand slid across the table stroking mine. "Jax, I am begging you, not for me, but Mum. Please, you know it's the right thing to do."

Sucking in a deep breath, I sighed. "All right, yeah, okay. I'll do it. What time? I assume they still live in the same place?"

"Same house, and about six thirty."

"What should I get her, do you think?"

Luce just laughed. "Good heavens, Sis. You are one of the best jewellery makers around and you're asking what to give her? Jeepers, anything you make is going to blow her mind."

I nodded, "Okay, see you there."

Over the next week, Luce and I talked most nights. She rang about seven and we didn't hang up until midnight on several occasions. We laughed and giggled; it was like old times.

The day before the party, I called Lucy. "Luce, I'm having second thoughts. I can't just barge into that party."

"Then come to my place, we could go in together. I'll hold your hand."

"Shit, Sis, you're making this so hard."

"Jax, come and stay with me. We can get dressed up and go to the party together."

"Yeah, okay. Give me your address, and I'll try to get there about four."

"Awesome, babe."

On the ride down to Hamilton, I had time to think. The Ducati slipped easily through the traffic, the loud roar of the Termignoni pipes barking out their dislike to the sedans and people movers.

I had a little snigger. Lucy was probably going to be shocked when I roared into her driveway. I didn't tell her I rode a bike. The 996 was my gift to myself the previous year when the shop had the best year ever. I loved bikes, but this was the first really nice one I was able to afford.

My satchel, which swung freely over my shoulder, was packed full of gifts and a couple of changes of clothes.

I pulled into the Chartwell Square address and sat up in the saddle, the skin tight leathers stretching as I let the bike idle for a moment before switching it off.

Just as I flicked the key and the 996 shut off leaving only silence, I glanced up to see Lucy staring at me in disbelief. Her eye bulged, her mouth hung open as I stepped off the Duke, and she walked slowly down to greet me.

"Oh my god. You're a bikie."

"No, biker, not bikie. I'm not in any gangs. I do ride with a few others, but we are members of the Ducati club."

Lucy walked around the Duke as it pinged, cooling slowly. "It is so shiny, does it go fast?" she asked.

"Fast enough. Do I get a hug, or what?"

"Sorry Sis, of course." Her arms folded around me and we hugged, my helmet now sitting on the seat. It somehow felt natural and comforting to have her in my arms.

She giggled, that silly soft sound. "I'm just shocked. You never said anything about riding a motorcycle."

"It just never came up."

We went inside and Luce showed me up to what was going to be my room so I could get out of the leathers. Great for riding, bloody awful once you stop.

She helped me as I wriggled and writhed my way out of them. "I'll go and make us coffee," she said as she left me to change.

She seemed shocked when, as the leathers came off, all I was wearing underneath was a lacy top, and panties.

Her house was pretty nice. Exactly what you would expect for a doctor, or some such professional. Everything was neat and clean, everything had a place. The artwork looked like it was chosen, not because it was good, or loved, but because it fit the decor.

I felt awful for judging, but it felt like a house being prepared for sale, rather than a lived in home.

We sat and drank our coffee, at first it was awkward and a little stilted. "What do you think of my home?"

"I think it's..."

She laughed, cutting me off. "You hate it, don't you?"

"Well, it's just not how I imagined you living. It feels like I walked into a magazine."

She flinched at my assessment. "You're sort of right. After my breakup I decided I was going to sell up and move. The house had too many shared memories."

"You lived together, here?"

"Yes, we, well I, thought we were happy here. When I found out she had been seeing somebody else, my heart shattered and I thought I was going to die."

That one word, it hit me like a slap in the face. "She?"

Lucy glanced up at me, her face red with embarrassment. "Yes, she. I wanted to tell you the other night, but I couldn't find the words. I'm a lesbian, Jax."

I don't know if I sprayed my coffee all over her, it sure felt like it. "Holy fuck... You, Ms. goody two shoes is a Dyke?"

Her look of horror hurt. I knew I had said the wrong thing. "Sorry, Luce, I didn't mean that to sound the way it did."

She pouted and a little tear collected in the corner of her eye. "It is all right, Jacki. It is how I suppose most people would see me."

"No, I didn't mean it too sound judgemental. No wonder Brenda came on to you so strong. She's got a pretty good gaydar."

"Do you hate me?" she whimpered.

"What? No! Don't be preposterous. I've hated you for lots of shit, but not for that."

She recoiled. "You hated me?"

"Yeah, for a long time. I was jealous of you. Everybody loved you, you got whatever you wanted. Yeah, I hated you."

The tears flowed for real as she sat huddled tightly, her knuckles white as her fingers laced together, squeezing tightly.

I jumped up, walked around the table and knelt down beside her, my arms circling her. "Hey, it's okay. I was an idiot, a jealous stupid idiot. I'm not that person anymore."

She sniffled, her nose wetting the skin on my neck. "Luce, do the Browns know?"

I felt her head shake as she buried it against my neck.

"Does anybody know? I mean, are you out, or in the closet?"

"Closet," she sniffled.

"That's okay, we can work with that. I just didn't want to embarrass you."

She sat back a little, her eyes boring into me. "Nobody knows. I'm hopeless, I live a lie."

"You are who you are. Thanks for telling me; it must be hard."

"It is, even today people are so judgemental, they use words like dyke, and carpet muncher, and all sorts of shit like that. It hurts, Jax."

"Yeah, I guess, look, I'm sorry for my earlier comment. It was dumb."

Over the next hour, she told me all about her life, her girlfriends, about finding out she was gay. She gushed out her story as we hugged and cuddled.

We were running out of time, as it was time to go. It's about an hours drive from Hamilton to Te Awamutu.

I just wore my jeans, although I did wear a nice lacy deep green top and a pair of low sandals. Luce, on the other hand wore a really pretty red dress, not a cocktail dress, but a party dress. It hugged her curves softly, showing off her beautiful boobs. Her legs looked great, her perky arse well-defined beneath the slinky material.

I felt guilty as I admired her look. Being of Maori descent, she had beautiful full lips, a cute button nose, and huge eyes. I loved her eyes. I felt a little guilty. I had always been in awe of her beauty, the dusky dark olive skin, her beautiful long silky hair. She was so beautiful, like a princess from a Disney movie.

As we stood side by side in the bathroom applying our makeup, our hips bumping as we fought for the mirror, I laughed. "What are you laughing at?" she huffed.

"Well, it's like this. If somebody looked in here right now and said one of these women was a lesbian, and they were asked to guess which one, I reckon they would all point to me."

She smiled coyly. "If they saw the motorcycle, you're probably right."

"How did you live here for three years with a chick and the Browns not figure it out?"

"Leeza was just as paranoid as me. She's a Solicitor. We said we were flatmates. I told Mum it was the only way I could afford the place. She had her own room set up."

"Jesus, sneaky bitch."

"Lying bitch, more like," she whimpered.

As she finished her makeup and was about to turn away, I said, "Don't move. I have a little something for you."

In the mirror, I saw her eyes squint. "What are you doing?"

I strung the gold necklace around her neck, the peridot pendant hanging just above her cleavage.

She reached up and grabbed it, the heart-shaped peridot in her hand. "Oh my god, Jax, this isn't fair. I didn't get you anything. God it's beautiful, heavens, it is perfect."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Like it, I love it." She turned towards me and her lips grazed mine in a sweet little kiss. "Thank you, Jax. I love it."

"Are they still teetotallers?" I asked as we drove.

"No, you drove them to drink."

I laughed. "Well at least me running away was good for something. Perhaps we should stop and grab something to drink?"

"Good plan, they definitely won't have bourbon."

"What's your favourite?" I asked.

"Vodka, for me." We pulled up at the liquor store and picked up some supplies.

Pulling up outside the Browns' hit me hard. The place looked exactly the same. It was like being transported back in time. Suddenly, I was a stupid headstrong rebellious teenager. I froze, just sat there staring at the house.

Luce climbed out and opened the boot to get her present and thee bottles of drink. As she walked down my side of the car, she gazed questioningly in through the window. "What are you doing?"

"I can't do it, Luce. Sorry, but I can't go in there."

She put everything down on the ground, opened my door and leaned in. "You can do this, Jax. You are strong and independent. You can do it. I'm going to be there with you." She grabbed my hand and tugged. "Come on, don't be a sissy."

As we walked up to the front door, I grabbed her hand. "Don't you dare let go, bitch."

She giggled softly, warmly. "Don't panic, Sis, I've got you."

She opened the door and as it opened, the music hit us first. Straight out of the fifties. All eyes turned to us as Lucy pushed me in.

I watched as Mrs. Brown dropped her glass of wine. "Oh good lord," she cried out in shock.

"Oh my giddy Aunt." She stumbled toward us, and Luce stepped aside, although I clutched her hand tightly.

Whoosh, I was swept up into the loving embrace of the woman who cared for me all those years. I felt her tears wetting my chest as she held me tight. "Jacki, oh lord, it is so good to see you. Oh you precious wee thing."

I hugged her back with my one free hand. Luce joined the big hug, saying, "Happy birthday, Mum."

Mr. Brown wandered over, and he wanted to join in, as well. After the group hug, Mrs. Brown stood back and ran her eyes up and down me, as if she was trying to take it all in. "Oh, my god, this is amazing. My two gorgeous daughters together. Oh, Jacki darling. You sweet thing. It is so nice to have you back."

"Nice to see you, as well," I stuttered.

Lucy butted in. "The party looks to be going well, Mum." They hugged again. Mr. Brown held onto my hand tightly. His grip seemed a bit weak, but he held on.

Mrs. Brown grabbed my other hand and she stood there just staring at me. "Where have you been, oh god, it's so nice to have you back, oh heavens, I can't believe it, you're here, you're finally back. I am so blessed, my two girls."

That's when the interrogation began in earnest. She dragged me and pushed me into the kitchen where she sat me down and rained question after question.

Luce, who had been out entertaining the guests, walked in. "Sorry to butt in, Mum, but here's your present."

She leaned over and placed her present on the table. She unwrapped it carefully and gasped in shock when she saw the crystal vase. "Oh, darling, that's beautiful." She pulled Luce into a hug to say thanks.

I decided to give her mine, as well. I opened my purse, pulled out the box and handed it slowly, hesitantly across the table.

I noticed her hand trembled as she took it from my hand. She opened it slowly, folding the carefully wrapped paper. She opened the box and pulled out the peridot necklace that matched Luce's heart.

She just about dropped it as she cried softly, "Oh my god... It's beautiful."

Luce leaned over, holding hers out. "It's the same as mine, Mum." She lifted Mum's and held them side by side.

"Oh heavens, Jacki, it's too much. Far too expensive."

Luce interrupted, "Mum, she makes them."

She looked shocked. "You made this? Oh heavens, that makes it even more beautiful. You are so talented."

I blushed a little. Mr Brown came in and joined in as Mum showed him the gifts. I pulled out the gift I had brought for him. It wasn't gift wrapped, as such, just wrapped in tissue.

As I handed it over, I said, "This is for you. It's the first thing I ever carved."

He looked shocked as he unwrapped the large fish hook that I had carved from whalebone. He looked stunned. "Oh, Jacki, it is beautiful. I can't accept this. It must have sentimental value. It is so beautiful."

"No, I want you to have it. I kept it, I knew one day the right time would come. I want you to have it. I put you guys through enough."

They both laughed. "We never cared about that. All we wanted was for you to be happy."

There was another hug, and Luce said, "We better go out and talk to your guests, Mum."

123456...9