Jacki and Lucy Two Sisters at War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed out of the bed, the room still smelled of sex. It meant showering.

I was just making coffee when Luce walked up behind me. "Hey, sexy, got some for me as well?"

"I thought you were sleeping in?"

"No, not without you. Last night, it was insane, I loved every single moment."

I handed her the coffee and kissed her forehead. "I loved it, as well."

The traffic through the shop was pretty slow. Luce seemed to have it under control, so I decided to leave her in control while I went into my workshop to try and get some stock elements built up.

Selling as much as I had recently de-plenished my stock, and I needed to spend time making new products. I was also behind on my custom requests, which were another avenue I worked.

It meant we didn't see much of each other during the day. It wasn't until lunchtime that Luce walked in. "Do I get a lunch break?"

I smiled up at her, enjoying her snipe. "Depends, how much have you sold?"

"Three thousand dollars. Is that good?"

"Wow, three grand. You're no Jennifer, but you did all right."

She sniggered, "So do I get lunch?"

"Yeah, grab some cash from the till. There's a Subway up the road if you want."

I went down to mind the shop while she was gone. She returned with some sushi.

We ate in silence as we munched our way through the yummy food. "Much better than Subway," I mumbled through my mouthful.

That night we went out to eat and ended up at the strip club, where Luce spent her whole time fighting of Brenda, who was doing her best to get into her panties.

I made a new friend. There was a new dancer, a trans chick who was really funny. She seemed to have decided Brenda was going to win over Luce, so I was going to need company.

As we shared a drink, she said to me, "Honey, you're going to lose your girlfriend. If you want, I could console you."

"Ah, that's sweet, babe, but you know, girlfriend, I'm not into dick anymore."

"Oh honey, you get more than dick with me." As she talked, she cupped her monstrous boobs and bounced them in her hands. "With me, honey, you get the best of both worlds. I love pussy, I would rock your world."

"Maybe later, thanks for the offer."

Luce turned up beside me as the conversation closed out. "What were you two talking about?" she asked.

The trans gurl, whose name was Glacia, said boldly, "I was trying to get into this hotties pants. Lucky you came over, two more minutes and we would already be heading to my place."

I laughed. "Wow, talk about confident."

"Oh yeah, babe, I can tell you wanted some Glacia inside you."

Luce looked shocked. Glacia and I shared a kiss as she wandered away to talk to some other punters. "What a bitch," Luce muttered.

"Oh come on, Luce. Brenda has been chatting you up ever since we walked in. Don't play the jealous girlfriend."

She sighed. "Yes, you are right. Sorry, but Brenda was not serious. We were just chatting about you. She seemed shocked when I said you were my girlfriend. She said she has never seen you with anything but guys. She was worried her gaydar might be broken."

We finished our drinks and went home to spend the rest of the night making love. This was so different to being with guys. Men were so determined and forceful. Sex was an opportunity to prove they were the best, and lovemaking sometimes got lost in the mad race to orgasm.

Sometimes that was nice, but this was so beautiful. Soft and sensuous, and so peaceful.

Luce had to leave about three, Sunday, and the place felt very empty after she left. She had turned my life upside down, and just like that, I lost my independence. When she wasn't there I missed her. I looked forward to her phone calls; in fact, I often rang her.

It felt a little like my identity was corroding away. I was proud of the woman I was, proud independent, self-reliant, and I felt uncomfortable becoming one of those needy whiny girls who fawned over their partner, so insecure they had to know every movement, every contact their partner had with anybody remotely resembling a human being.

I realised over a couple of weeks, that was Luce. That's who she was, and I was morphing into her. We were becoming a blended animal. I was sure our cycles had synched. It made me uncomfortable, and unconsciously, I pulled back. I wanted some of my old independence back.

The weekend rolled around and Luce called Thursday to say she would come up Friday night, as usual. "No, not this weekend, Babe. A few my old riding buddies called, and we're going on a run up to Kaitaia, Saturday, coming back Sunday."

I picked up the disappointment and tremors of insecurity in her voice. "Where are you staying?"

"We're booked into a hotel in Kaitaia."

"Are they all men?"

"Yeah, mostly. A couple bring chicks along, but most of them are guys."

"Have you slept with any of them?" she asked, no longer able to hold back her anxiety.

"Yeah, I have banged a couple of them, not that it's any of your business."

"Of course it's my business. You're my girlfriend."

"Maybe, but we have made no commitments, Luce. Look, I'm not planning on sleeping with anybody."

"Yes, right, so you are going off for a weekend with guys you used to sleep with, and I'm supposed to be happy. That's not fair, Jax."

"I told you, Luce. Nothing is happening. You will have to take my word for that."

She hung up, and I could hear the tears before it disconnected. I didn't like hurting her, but I wanted some freedom. I wasn't ready to give up all my privacy. I needed space.

She left me hundreds of messages over the weekend. I ignored all of them, deciding to concentrate on enjoying being out on the open road with mates. It was a great couple of days.

Monday after work, I decided to call Luce. She was in a very dark mood and our conversation was short. It took the rest of the week to get back on solid ground. That weekend, she came back up to stay and it was both fun and awkward. She asked hundreds of questions, it was like an interrogation and I hated it.

The bedroom; however, was hot, and all of our frustrations poured out in a frantic marathon. I didn't know I was capable of that many orgasms. Luce might be a bit needy, but she was a generous lover, and she had learned all my secret places, she knew exactly how to set me off.

Things were back on track, we were friends again. Except now, Luce wanted more, she wanted committent, she wanted to talk about the future, where we were going. Shit, she was going to have us settled down, two kids and a mortgage.

My hesitance got under her skin, and it affected everything. The arrival of Christmas brought about our demise. Of course, Mrs. B wanted the family Christmas and I was expected to be there. We had talked a lot on the phone and she told me how pleased she was to see Lucy and me getting on as well as we were.

Luce pleaded with me to go home for the holidays. She had a week off work, and wanted me to do the same. I tried to explain I could do the public holidays, but that was it. I still had to make a living. There was no escaping it, though. I was going to have to be there Christmas Day.

"Come down Christmas Eve, and we can go to Mum's together."

"I can't, Christmas is my busiest time. I can come down Christmas Day, that's the best I can do."

"Jax, I get the feeling you don't want to come down? Don't you want to spend time with me?"

"Yes, of course, but you have to realise, I am trying to make this business a success. Christmas is a really great time for me. I make more in this week than the previous month. Plus, I need to work on making new stock."

"But what about us? Isn't our relationship important?"

"Yes, but be reasonable. I will come down Christmas Day."

She sighed deeply. "Fine, but I will already be at Mum and Dads. I am going over on Christmas Eve."

"Okay, Sis, I'll see you there."

"Fine," she snapped back quickly.

Everything I said was true, this was my busy period. I needed this. My big dream was to be successful and build, but I did feel bad because I was using it as an excuse. I just felt like I was being ripped apart. For god's sake, she was my sister. We had only just reconnected, and now I was losing her. My sister was being replaced with this needy black hole that was trying to suck the life right out of me.

Sounds extreme, ridiculous, how could I feel the love I felt and yet feel the life being literally sucked right out of me?

Christmas at the Browns', it held fond memories and bad. Mrs. B loved Christmas, and I remembered her decorating the house, spending days cooking and preparing the house for the eventual inundation of kids from around the neighbourhood. At the time, I hated it, she had presents for them all stacked under our tree. Often, they got gifts better than I did.

I wished that didn't make me sound as terrible as I felt. I realise now, that a lot of those kids wouldn't have got gifts if it wasn't for Mr. and Mrs. B. I should have felt proud, not ripped off.

The ride down to Te Awamutu was nice, an overcast day, but no rain. My satchel was full of presents. I had selected the gifts carefully. A greenstone bone carving for Mr. B, a delicate gold necklace with filigree lace pendant housing a delightful little diamond for Mrs. B. For Luce, I picked out an eternity ring. I made it myself and had used the full-circumference diamond setting as directed by tradition. It cost a small fortune just for the diamonds. I wanted it to be a symbolic gesture. I just hoped she saw it that way.

Pulling up outside the Browns', I was again smacked in the face by the feeling of going back in time. My moment of wonderment was short lived as the Browns and Luce came charging out to greet me. Mr. B was intrigued, he started looking over the bike like a long lost friend. He went on to say he used have motorcycles, and that when he and Mrs. B met, they went everywhere by bike.

Mrs. B was already wrapping me in her arms. She sniggered. "I think he cared more for the blasted bike, than he did for me."

When she let me go, Luce rushed into my arms and we shared a very close hug.

Mr. B started asking questions one after the other. He wanted to know all about it, all the details. As we talked bikes, Luce stayed by my side, she wriggled her hand into mine and I felt her squeeze as she held on tightly.

Mrs. B fluffed around as her husband drooled unashamedly over the Duke.

It took a few minutes before he allowed us to go inside. Once inside, we went straight into the lounge where the room had been transformed into a shrine to Christmas. There were flashing lights, tinsel, streamers, balloons. A huge Christmas tree was piled high with presents wrapped in glitzy paper. There were so many presents it was hard to imagine who they all were for.

Mr. B went and made tea as we sat in the lounges. Luce sat beside me, and I could feel her wriggling. "Sorry I couldn't come last night, Mrs. B. It is my busy time."

"Oh, don't be silly, dear. We understand. Lucy told us how busy you were. We're just glad you were able to make it down today."

"Wouldn't miss it," I rasped, realising how stupid that sounded after staying away for over ten years.

I reached into my bag and pulled out the presents. "These are for you."

Mrs. B smiled. "Put them under the tree, dear, we can all open them together after lunch."

Ah, lunch, the big celebratory lunch. I remembered them so well, and from the smells emanating from the kitchen, today would be no different. I walked over and placed the gifts under the tree.

Mr. B arrived with the cups of tea and we sat back to catch up on recent events. Mrs. B wanted to know everything about my life since we last saw each other. She grilled me pretty hard on my social life.

It was Luce who saved me. "Come on, Mum, give the poor girl some peace. I'm sure if she met somebody, she would tell us."

"To busy for that, I'm afraid. I have been working every night trying to build up enough stock to get me through."

Mr. B started back in on the bike and he was very impressed when I told him I had a Honda Shadow, as well. That started him on questions, and of course I had to show him photos I had stored on my phone.

It quickly became an enjoyable catch up. Mum dragged Luce into the kitchen to serve up the dinner. Mr. B and I talked bikes, rides and strangely, business. Having been a shop owner, himself, he understood the inside running of the business. He raised some interesting questions and made me think. He certainly was clever. Far cleverer than I had ever given him credit for.

That conversation carried over onto the table, where we were greeted by an enormous feast. It was impossible to get through it all. I'm a picky eater, and eat very little. That day, it had to be put aside as I helped to try and clear the table. It wasn't hard; the food was beautiful, the conversation fun. Mum questioned Luce about her business, making sure she wasn't forgotten about in the flurry of questions Mr. B swamped me with.

The gift sharing afterwards was pretty amazing. Mr. B brought me a brand new Dremel. Obviously his idea. It was beautifully thoughtful gift. I had tears in my eyes as I hugged them both. Luce got me a bottle of perfume, my favourite Karma oil. That was also wonderful. I began to feel a little overwhelmed. It had been years since anybody brought me a gift, for Christmas, or any other celebration.

When they opened their gifts, the looks on their faces was incredible. There were more hugs.

Luce just stared at me as she opened the box and saw the ring. "Jax, it's beautiful. Oh my god... I can't believe it."

"Is it an eternity ring, dear?" Mrs. B asked me?

I nodded. "Yes, look, I have been trying to make apologies to you all. I behaved badly when I lived here, and I know I put you all through hell. I wanted to find a way to say sorry, but also to let you all know, I want you in my life forever more.

"Can you put it on for me?" Luce asked.

I lifted the ring from her open palm and held it. Luce held out her left hand, and her ring finger trembled as I slid it on.

"Oh my god, it's perfect." She held it up so everybody could see it. "Mum, look at how beautiful it is."

Mrs. B gave me a funny look as she complimented me on the ring. "Did you make it darling?"

"Yeah, just something I knocked up."

"Knocked up, indeed. It's wonderful. Very nice."

Luce pulled me into her open arms and kissed my cheek. "Oh lord, all I got you was that measly bottle of perfume."

"No, Luce, you gave me this day. If you hadn't come into my shop that day, I would never have had the courage to return. I wanted to, but I thought you would all hate me. Your gift, Luce, means a lot more than the ring."

"No," she squealed. "I love the ring I will never take it off. God, I love you."

She stopped as she realised what she said. "It's incredible having my sister back. I do love you," she added, trying to compensate for her gushing statement of love.

Of course, the day went quickly, especially once the neighbours and friends started funnelling in to exchange gifts. I tried to get out of it, but Mrs. B kept me close by, Luce on one arm, me on the other.

That filled up the rest of the day. Luce and I did get a few moments alone when Mrs. B sent us for milk. In the car and barely out of the driveway, she jumped on me. Her arms encircled my head and her lips crushed mine. "Oh god, I love you, Jax, I love you so much." When we separated she sighed, lifting her hand to flash the ring in front of my face. "Is this what I think it is?"

"Luce, it's an expression of my love for you. I do love you. I love you in ways I never knew I could. It is an eternity ring, because I want you in my life, not just today, but forever."

She smiled, her face red, little tears trickling down her cheeks. "I love you, as well, and you are never getting rid of me. I am going to love you forever."

"Luce, we need to take this slow. I don't even know what it is. You're my sister, and now, lover. I am struggling to separate the two. I'm trying to process what that means, we have different lives. You live in Hamilton, you have your practice. I live in Auckland, and have my business."

She kissed me again, her hand falling to squeeze my knee. "Jax, we don't have to solve everything today. I want to be with you. When we are apart, I go crazy, I miss you."

"That's what I mean, how can it possibly work?"

"We can make it work, we will find a way."

"What about the Browns? What do we tell them?"

Her face sagged, embarrassment showing in her features. "We don't have to tell anybody anything. We are sisters, they will never question our spending time together."

Confused, I mumbled, "So we just lie to them, is that fair?"

"Jax, they don't have to know, nobody does. Nobody knows about me. I would die of embarrassment if it got out. I want to be one of the brave woman who comes out and tells the world, but I can't do it. Not at the moment."

"Yeah, I get that. Not sure I want to, either, I'm still trying to figure out what it means."

She smiled warmly as she pulled up outside the dairy. "It means we love each other, and want to be together." As she stared at me, she asked, "Is this ring, a commitment ring?"

I shrugged. "It is an expression of love. I guess that means commitment."

"So you're not going to see anybody else?"

"Luce, I don't have time for anybody else. I barely have time for you."

Sadness crept into her expression. "We can make time. I can close my practice over the weekends and come up and visit every weekend."

"But you told me, weekends are important to your practice."

"They are, but I don't care. I just want to be with you. I know I sound like a crazy teenager in love, but that's how I feel. I'm in love, for the first time in my life I am really in love."

She rushed in to get the milk and we found a spot up by the park where we could stop and make out a little. As we kissed passionately she giggled. "I want to fuck you so bad."

"Dirty bitch," I whispered in her ear.

"Yes, you make me that way. I want to taste you on my lips, your gorgeous sexy pussy. I want it all over my face."

"Jesus, girl, steady on. Mrs. B will be kissing those lips, as well."

"I don't care, I want you, I need you."

Back at the Browns', there were still many cars parked out front, and the house overflowing with people. Mr. B was in the garage with a bunch of his mates showing them all the bike. He was as proud as could be. When we showed up, he waved me in and I had to answer more questions.

Leaving was a bit sad. It went so much better than I thought it would. None of the awkwardness, no uncomfortable silences, and Luce seemed happy.

That started what I can only describe as a sweet moment in time. Luce came up to Auckland most weekends, we talked on the phone a lot. It was probably the happiest I had ever been in a relationship. I still found it hard to believe I was in a lesbian relationship, and with my sister, no less.

The sex was incredible, mind-blowingly so, but there were concerning thoughts, ideas, visualisations.

I did love Luce, but trying to pick apart that love was the tricky part.

Was it Love, was it sisterly love, was it an infatuation, my first introduction to women, was that it? Or was it real, the real deal?

I couldn't decode it, break it down. What drove me crazy was Luce's neediness. She wouldn't leave me alone, we were on the phone, or texting, or if she spotted me on Facebook or Insta, bam she was there. It was like there was no escape.

I felt bad, but started making excuses. I didn't answer her calls or messages immediately. I had excuses, of course. I as damn busy, the shop had never done this well, and I as flat out, not just in the shop, but the workshop. I needed to make and replace every bit I sold, so there were no lies, I was genuinely busy.

1...34567...9