Jacki and Lucy Two Sisters at War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she pleaded with me to let her come and stay, I cried off. "Sorry, babe, but I have to work."

I sensed her disappointment, her anger. Every conversation became an argument, a guilt-laden plea for acknowledgement.

"You don't love me at all, do you?" She screamed down the phone at me. I could see her face twisted in a snarl as she spat out her accusations.

"Luce, I do love you, but I need space, I need time to adjust. Plus, I really am busy."

"Bet you weren't to busy to go to the strip club, were you? Bet you weren't to busy to talk to that slut at the bar. Are you fucking her? Well are you?"

"Luce, calm down. Yes I go to the club, it's my local, and yes. I talk to Brenda, but no, I haven't had sex with her or anyone."

"Jax, let me come up and visit, I can help. I love working in your shop."

"It's not that simple, Luce, I'm busy in the evening. I need to make stuff, it's how I make the place work. If you're here I'll be distracted, unable to focus."

"Lies... You just don't want me there." She started bawling, her sniffling sobs filling the phone.

"Luce, please, just give me time. Let our love grow."

The conversation ended abruptly, and I was left holding a brick.

Life took a decidedly cool turn. I didn't hear a peep out of Luce for two weeks, and it made me feel bad, I found myself constantly checking my phone, checking Facebook and Insta, I missed her unwelcome intrusion, I missed her calling just to say I love you. Life felt very empty. Every night I sat staring at my phone telling myself, "Just call her." But as the days slipped by, it got harder.

So when she walked into my shop, a month later. I was stunned. It was almost closing time when she walked in, and it had been a long day. Jennifer had let me down again and I was alone.

She walked in, stood inside the door and stared at me, her lip trembled as she chewed that hard, it turned white. I watched as she moved from foot to foot, her eyes staring at the ground. From behind the counter, I could hear her heart pound, or was it my own?

I opened the counter door and stepped into the shop. Her eyes fixed on mine as I opened my arms. Her lip quivered as she slid into my arms. The kiss was like lightening. My mind exploded with tingling twinkling stars. Her lips, moist and tacky, her cheeks damp, her tongue a ferocious hunting snake.

Her arms encircled my head as my hands clasped at her gorgeous firm arse. The heat from her body could melt steel. Her breasts heaved, crushed against my own.

"Jax, I'm sorry," she whimpered as we broke the kiss.

"Nothing to be sorry for Luce."

"Yes there is. I know I can be a bit possessive, and it's worse with you. I have learned what love is. I thought I loved Gail, but now I know. God I can't bear to be away from you."

"Luce, don't apologise. I have missed you. Every day I tried to call you."

She screwed up her face, confusion apparent. "I never saw missed calls?"

"No, because I didn't call. I had the phone in my hand, and I wanted to. I just couldn't. I knew you were mad at me."

Her mouth crashed back against mine, and passion sent us staggering back against the counter. She ground her sex against me, her little mound rubbing on my thigh, her leg between mine. It was getting serious, when the door bell tinkled.

We broke apart as a young couple walked in, the woman giggling. "Should we come back?"

I coughed to clear my throat. "No, come on in. Sorry."

The guy she was with chuckled a soft deep laugh. "Don't be, that was pretty hot."

Luce looked so embarrassed. She stepped away from me, not knowing where to look. The couple started looking through the merchandise, and Luce found her voice.

"I might go and get something for dinner. Would you like Indian? I saw a takeaway place just up the road?"

"Yes, get that," the woman customer said. "It's awesome, we go there all the time."

Luce scurried away and I served them. "She is very pretty, you are very lucky," the woman said.

I gave them a really good discount as the woman flirted with me. Wow, I mean, I liked to flirt and have fun, but that was pretty out there.

I was just locking up when Luce walked in, carrying an armful of food.

I got a bottle of wine, and we sat in my little flat on the bed like a picnic. We didn't talk much, Luce looked sad, forlorn. I didn't know what to say.

She couldn't hold back, the words coming slowly. "Jax, can we try again? I know I stuffed up. I know it was sudden, and I went from zero to like a hundred, but I mean it when I say I love you."

"I know that, Luce, and I love you, but you have to give me time. There's a lot to take in. I have only just let the Browns back into my life, and now we are going to lie to them. That doesn't seem right."

"I know, and I feel bad. I have been living that lie for so long, I guess it just happens for me. I don't like it, but I'm so scared of losing them."

"Yeah, I get that, but I couldn't live my whole life like that. I have done some sketchy shit, and I'm not proud of it, but I don't lie about it. I own it, this is me, take it or leave it."

"I know, and you're so brave, but I'm not like you, Jax. I'm a chicken."

The kiss was light, gentle, tasting of the Tikka Masala and butter chicken coating our lips, melded together into a spicy, tangy sweet coming together.

Her tongue was probing, inquisitive, sensitive. Her hands cupped my face, mine wandered her gorgeous body. God her skin as smooth, little goose bumps massaging my palms as they glided over her.

As we fell sideways onto the bed, I delicately slid her shoulder straps down, her bra slipping down exposing her glorious puffy generous boobs. I loved the feeling of her boobs, so much fuller, so different to my own. Even her nipples were so distended, so sharp, pouty. With my mouth suckling her boobs, I worked her clothes down over her hips. Her panties, damp and dewy, disappeared easily as she assisted, wriggling her hips. My tongue slid into her cute little belly button. Ticklish, she squirmed, her hands tangling in my hair as she tried to drag me away. "Jax, no." She giggled.

After I teased her I slid lower, her legs opening as I kissed my way up her thighs, those beautiful smooth sexy thighs.

Her sex separated, the pouty engorged lips pulsing under my oral assault, the succulent flesh filling my mouth as I nibbled, sucked and kissed my way along that slippery slit. Deeper, invited, welcomed by her soft moans, my tongue curling, probing the kiss of all kisses.

Delicious tangy secretions were coating me, deeper, pushing, striving searching.

I felt her legs, tremble, open, then close around my head, crushing squeezing, my nose rubbing her hard nebulous clit, the angry worm squiggling under my assault.

Arousal and excitement blossomed as my fingers delved into core, into her sticky gooey centre. I sucked harder, enjoying her discomfort, emotions growing. "Ohhh god, Jax."

It was more a growling purr, a deep guttural moan escaping her.

I lapped harder, flicking, and licking, sucking, my fingers a flashing plunging knife, fucking my way into her orgasm...

Her hips bucked wildly, thrashing and jerking, her fingers pushing me deeper into her. "Fuck, Jax, coming, babe, fuck."

Wow, it felt amazing, feeling her body taut and explosive, her being expanding, her world imploding into herself.

As she awoke, she grabbed me in a ferocious kiss. "Jax, god, babe."

We snuggled before she repaid my endeavours. Making love with Luce was so beautiful: urgent, yet gentle; loving, inclusive yet burning. A yearning desire, but it wasn't about the end, the journey, a never ending foreplay, orgasm not the goal.

All my life, boyfriends and lovers were interested in one aspect of sex: orgasm, it was all about the end. With Luce, it was all about the journey. The twisting winding passionate river.

Sleep was delicious and engaging, her mouth never far from mine, our breath blending, mingling, her hot body a blanket, a safety net.

I roused many times during the night. Finding it wasn't a dream, and the feeling of her in my arms was reassuring.

The morning was the usual mad rush as we showered, and she took over the shop, leaving me free to work on new pieces, new designs. It was heaven to be able to just work on my jewellery without worrying about the shop. Luce was so good, as well. She seemed to love talking to customers, and in many ways was better at it than I was.

The day vanished so quickly, that before I knew it, Luce was leaning over my shoulder saying. "Come on, Jax, you need a break. Let's go out for dinner. Take me somewhere nice."

We ended up down on the waterfront, at Dr Rudi's. The food was good, and we were able to talk. It was good to just talk. I could see the hurt on her face as she explained a little more about what happened between her and Leeza. That girl did a real number on Luce, and I as paying the price. She lived in fear that I was going to hurt her.

I tried to put those fears to rest, but her insecurities ran deep. The pain was deeply gouged in her psyche; that it was going to be hard to bridge.

We walked along the waterfront after dinner. It was one of those warm balmy evenings that Auckland gets, humid and cloying. We held hands; we found secluded spots for a kiss.

At home, we made love again long into the dark hours of the morning. Luce led the way. She showed me things I didn't know about my own body, the little trigger spots, the chakras. She urged and encouraged. Truly a magical night.

It brought about a new understanding, and our budding relationship was back on track.

There was no question of my love for Luce, but when you peeled back the surface, I had to ask, was it because she was my sister, and all of the emotions associated with that?

Was it just love, plain and simple, and all the other thoughts were just me trying to derail the best thing that had ever happened to me? The answers, I didn't have, but now I had the desire to search out the truth.

Mrs. B invited Luce and me down for a weekend in February, and I decided the silly season was over and I did need a break. I chose to take the Honda, rather than the Duke down. I wanted to take Luce for a ride. When I pulled into her place, she looked shocked to see me arrive on the Honda.

As I slipped off my helmet, she gave me a nervous little peck on the cheek. Yes, the neighbours were out and looking.

I stepped off the bike and undid my saddle bags, carrying them inside.

Once we were away from the prying eyes, Luce wrapped me in her gentle arms and our kiss was long and sweet. "Where's the other bike?" she asked.

"I brought this one so we can ride to Mrs. B's together."

Her face lost it's lustrous glow, and a deathly pallor befell her. "You want me to ride with you on that?"

I nodded with a wide smile. "I want my girlfriend to go for a ride with me. The Duke is uncomfortable for pillions, so I brought this thing; she's not my first choice, but she is comfortable."

"But, I don't have a helmet or anything," she gushed as an argument.

I opened the bag and pulled out the spare helmet, a leather jacket, and a pair of leather pants.

She watched on anxiously as I unloaded all the stuff on the sofa. "Jax, I have never been on a bike."

"Luce, it's okay, I'll go slow. I want to do this together. If you don't like it, I will never ask again, but please, can we give it a go?"

Her look was one of sheer fright. "I don't know, Jax, I'm afraid."

I nodded, her fear was there for all to see. It wasn't difficult. "Tell you what. Get the gear on and we will go for a ride around the block, if that doesn't quell your fears, we'll take your car."

With a deep hesitant sigh, she nodded. "Yes, all right, but you have to promise to go slow."

"I promise, now get changed."

She quickly stripped down to her panties, and I helped as she wriggled into the skin-tight black leather pants. "Oh my god, they are so tight." She moaned, sucking in a deep breath so we could clip up the waist.

She walked around a little and bent over to stretch them. As she stood up, she giggled. "Golly, they do feel very sexy."

I laughed along with her. "They may feel sexy, but let me tell you, they look fucking awesome. Jesus, girl, your arse. Holy shit, it's spectacular."

She blushed as she ran her hands up and down her thighs, enjoying the feel of the shiny leather. "What should I wear under the jacket?"

"I'd go for just a T-shirt."

She changed quickly and she came out of her bedroom wearing a pair of ankle-high boots, which looked great with the leather pants.

"I'm so nervous," she complained as she climbed on behind me. I explained what to do, "Just lean into the corners, and follow my lead. If I lean, you lean."

I felt her hands circle my tummy as she held on tightly, her boobs crushed against my back. "Oh my god," I heard her warble.

I hit the start button, and the Shadow burst into life. Not as stark or as tuneful as the Duke, she was still noisy. She rumbled purposefully beneath us as I clunked it into gear. "Hold on tight," I cried as we surged out onto the smooth pavement. I accelerated slowly as we headed for the main road. I turned left heading for Gordonton and some open road.

Luce held on tightly; I felt her legs crushing me as we leaned into our first corner. It wasn't exactly a challenging ride, but there were a few corners and I felt Luce leaning with me, her head close to mine as she peered over my shoulder. E swooped through a couple of nice sweepers, overtook a couple of cars and I heard her screaming. I thought she was freaked out, and pulled into the Fire Pot Cafe parking lot at Gordonton. Lifting my visor, I was about to ask if she was all right when she rasped. "Why did you stop?"

"I heard you scream; I thought you were scared."

"What? No, oh my god, Jax. It's amazing. So free, I loved it, I didn't want you to stop."

"Luce, it's getting late. If we're going out to the Browns' we need to go. Will you be okay on the bike?"

I could hear the excitement in her voice. "Yes, god yes."

Back at her place, we quickly stuffed some clothes for her in my saddle bags and we were gone again. This time, heading for Te Awamutu.

Somehow having Luce jammed up against my back felt good. Once we were up to speed and cruising, I heard her singing. She was into the ride, singing some song as she leaned hard into the corners with me, her grip loosening as her confidence grew.

Pulling into the Browns' driveway, I shut the bike down and Luce screeched loudly, "Oh my god, Jax, Oh god. That was amazing." She jumped off and threw her arms around me as The Browns came out to see what all the fuss was about.

Luce took off her helmet and I could see the shock on Mrs. B's face. "Lucy, what in heavens name are you doing?"

Luce jumped into her arms. "Oh, Mum, it was wonderful. So much fun. I can't believe it. God it was so exhilarating, I feel so alive."

I had my helmet off as we all hugged and Mr. Brown fell upon the bike. Again, like last time he was full of questions. He certainly knew a bit about bikes, and I could see the desire burning in his eyes. On instinct, I reached out, passing him my helmet. "Take her for a spin."

He looked shocked. "Jacki, I haven't ridden a bike in years."

"Go on." I urged. "Nothings changed, a bit smoother than the bikes you rode, but still the same." I ripped my gloves off and handed them to him.

I saw him glance nervously at Mrs. B. She just shook her head in bewilderment. "Go on. you old fool. It's all you've talked about since Jacki's last visit."

The look of sheer pleasure sweeping across his face was priceless. He pulled the helmet on and I showed him all of the controls: the ignition, the indicators, lights. He pulled on my gloves, which were much to tight for him, but he was so excited, he didn't care. I pressed the start button and he was gone in a flash. We heard him as he worked her through the gears, out onto the main road.

Mrs. B gave me a shake of her head. "What have you done, Jacki, what have you done?"

I laughed with her as she sighed, perhaps a little concern sneaking in. "He will be okay. He seems to know bikes."

She gave me a huge hug. "Yes dear, he knows them well."

We went inside and she made us a cup of tea. Luce took off her jacket and sat at the table with Mrs. B. I walked up to the room to change. Leather riding suits are great when you're moving, but once you stop, they get hot quickly. I chanegd into my jeans and a T. When I got out to their kitchen, Luce was going on and on talking about the ride. Poor Mrs. B couldn't get a word in edgeways. She just had to listen.

As I sat down, I said to Luce, "You must be hot in those pants, you can take them off you know."

She sniggered. "Oh no you don't. I am not taking these off, they feel fantastic. I feel really sexy in them."

I saw her take a quick peek at Mrs. B when she realised what she said.

"Stand up, let me see," Mrs. B said.

Luce reluctantly stood up and Mrs. B stood, as well. She cast her eye over Luce, and then surprisingly, ran her hands over her smooth hips. "Oh my, they do feel sexy."

We all burst out laughing, and talked about what we had been up to. Luce and I gave Mrs. B a hand to prepare dinner and get the table set.

We were just setting the table when we heard the bike pull up outside.

I walked out to see if he was okay. The smile was a mile wide. "My word, Jacki, it has some power. Beautiful and smooth, though."

I nodded gently as he handed me the helmet. "She gets along okay. Easy to ride, which helps."

When I turned around Mrs. B was standing there, her hand resting on my shoulder. Her smile was as wide as his. "You know he has talked about little else since your last visit. Thank you for trusting him."

"Hey, it was no probs, Mrs. B."

Dinner erupted into biker heaven; we talked bikes the whole way through, and even Luce got into it.

Bed time found Luce and me cuddled up in her bed, trying to make love quietly. It was a fun way to end the day as we giggled our way through a sexy end to the day.

Saturday, we were ambushed and Mrs. B asked us to help her at the school Fete. She was always helping with charities around town. She was like a proud mother hen. She introduced us to all her friends and the Women's Institute, who were running the cake stall.

When she told her friends about Mr. B going off for a ride, one of the women suggested it would be perfect. I should be taking people for rides, we could charge five dollars a ride.

That's how I ended up taking kids and interested parents for rides. I spent the whole damn day going all over the district. We did make a bit of money, though, which made Mrs. B pretty happy. We were the most successful money raiser. Her status as Queen of the Fete was protected.

As we were getting ready to go back to their place, Mrs, B asked, "Jacki, would you take me for a ride?"

With her dress tucked up underneath her and her holding on for grim death, we hit the road. She was a natural; she leaned with me, sat comfortably, and by the time we got to her place, the death grip was loosened.

Our stay was actually a fun weekend. Mr. B managed to squeeze in another ride before we left late Sunday afternoon. As we prepared to leave, there were tears in Mrs. B's eyes. She held both Luce and me tightly in her loving arms. "Oh lord, I love having you both home. I don't see enough of you both."

I noticed a strange expression on her face when she added, "Seeing you two together like this is heart warming. I love you both so much, and seeing your love for each other is just so, so, spirit lifting. It was what I always hoped for."

I don't think Luce picked up on it, but there was something in her words, the tone, the way she emphasised 'together.' Was she suspicious?"

1...456789