Jacki and Lucy Two Sisters at War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were lots of people who I recognised from when I lived there.

It was a fun night, the music went up, and there was a bit of singing. Luce and I confiscated the stereo after a while, and she had her arm through mine. The drinks flowed and flowed. As the night progressed, I got a little paranoid, and needed to get out. I wandered out through to the back garden. This where we played when we were young. I wandered down to the back. I found the old garden bench seat I used to sit on when I was in a bad mood.

Pulling out a little doobie, I sparked it up and took a long hit. Ahhh, the waves of peace seeped slowly through my body as the THC took effect. I leaned back and took another hit, my lungs expanding, filled with the comforting smoke.

I closed my eyes and leaned back relaxing under the night. I was just starting to enjoy the buzz when I heard Luce's voice. "Jax, what the hell are you doing? Is that pot?"

I glanced up with a giggle. "Sure is. Do you want a hit?"

She just about choked on her shock as she pushed me over so she could sit beside me. "Good god, smoking pot."

"Have you ever tried it?" I asked.

She shook her head slowly. "No, never."

"Do you want to try it?"

She giggled, blushed and gave me a coy stare. "You're kidding, aren't you?"

"No, deadly serious. It's not dangerous, babe, it won't kill you."

"No, I couldn't."

I gave her a nudge, "Go on, just one hit."

She frowned. "What's it like? What happens?"

"Nothing, you get a little buzz, makes you feel a little calmer. It's like being drunk."

"Oh shit, go on then." She reached for it and spluttered, "What do I do?"

"Sit there, don't move," I said "I'll take the hit, and when I blow the smoke out, you inhale."

I took a big hit and leaned towards her, She leaned nervously towards me. As she neared I exhaled slowly blowing a thin line of smoke towards her. She sucked in a big mouthful and choked. She coughed and retched as I laughed.

"What the hell are you laughing at," she snorted angrily.

"Sorry, but not like that, Sis. It's got to be slow. Let me show you. You have to purse your lips as if you were giving a friend a kiss. Like this." I gave her a demonstration and she giggled.

"Right as I lean towards you, you inhale slowly, slowly and gently, being the operative word. Then, when your lungs are full you hold it in as long as you can, and then exhale slowly. Got it?"

"I'll try."

I took a hit and leaned in as I said. She pursed her juicy red full lips as if she was going to kiss me. I leaned closer, our lips only centimetres apart and then I blew another thin whiff of the potent smoke towards her. This time, she inhaled slowly, bur deeply, her lungs filling quickly.

As I leaned away she sat bug-eyed, staring at me as she held the smoke deep inside her.

As she exhaled, she coughed a little and said. "Am I stoned now? I don't feel anything."

I sniggered. "No, dumb arse, it takes a while. It's not a sledgehammer, it will sneak up slowly."

She threw back what was left of her Vodka cruiser, and said, "Right, lets do it again." She pursed those gorgeous lips and closed her eyes. I took a big hit and leaned in close, so close I could feel her breath on my face. Feeling a little unsteady, I leaned closer, our lips touching, just the gentlest grazing touch. I again blew out the thin wisp and she sucked it in, I watched as her breasts expanded, her dress hanging open exposing her frilly bra. This time she didn't move, she held it and held it before exhaling slowly, and I sucked it back in.

She watched intrigued as I breathed back in her exhaled smoke. As I was about to let it out, she closed right in, her lips touching mine and she sucked, drawing the smoke back in.

We did this over and over until the doobie vanished, gone in a puff of smoke.

Luce sat beside me, and giggled. "I feel a bit woozy."

I returned her giggle. "That's because you're stoned."

"I am, oh god... I'm stoned." She rested her head on my shoulder. "It's not what I was expecting."

"No?"

"No, thought it would be like psychedelic or something, swirling colours and unicorns."

I laughed at her innocence. "Fuck, Luce, it's not LSD."

As we leaned together, she draped her arm up over my shoulder and laughed. "I hope you're okay, because I don't think I can drive."

"Sorry, Sis, I am as stoned as you."

"What will we do?"

"Taxi."

"Shit no, it'll cost a fortune. Maybe Mum will let us stay."

The thought horrified me. "Stay, oh god no. I'll drive."

She pushed me playfully. "Don't be silly, it'll be fun. You know our old room is still the same. Mum wouldn't let me change anything. She hoped you would come home. Every day she waited."

"Sorry," I sighed.

"Jax, did you see the look on Mum's face when she saw you. What a moment. She squeezed my arm tightly. You have made her day, probably her year. Staying the night would probably make her century."

I could see I wasn't getting out of it. "Yeah, okay, if she doesn't mind, it would be better than losing my license."

She stood up, "Come on, lets go and talk to her."

As she went to walk inside she staggered and had to grab me to stop from falling. She started giggling hysterically. Yep, she was stoned all right.

Inside, she fell all over Mrs. Brown, and she gave me a funny look. "What in the world have you girls been up to?"

Luce jumped in before she lost it. "Mum, would it be all right if we stayed the night? We're both a bit tipsy."

She gave us both a big smile. "Nothing would make me happier."

Mr. Brown spent the whole night showing everybody his new bone carving pendant.

It felt like a lifetime of animosity evaporated in the flash of a spiralling asteroid. My life had been dedicated to hating these people for ruining my life, and now, now, nothing made sense. The party slowly petered out, I mean sixty-five-year-olds are hardly party animals.

Luce was just getting started as the last guests escaped. She was dancing with Mr. Brown, and they were oblivious to anything.

With the last guests gone, Mrs. Brown came and stood beside me as we watched them dance. I had forgotten how much he liked to dance, and Luce was in seventh heaven as he spun her around to some old-fashioned jive.

"I don't know what's come over that girl. She is usually so reserved."

"Yeah, it's like she's under some sort of spell." I mumbled, stifling my paranoid laughter.

"That spell is having her sister back. She missed you, we all did." Her arm slipped through mine, and she asked, "What about you, Jacki, are you happy? Do you have a special someone?"

"Nope, I'm a serial singleton. Destined to live alone."

"No, you just haven't met the right man, it is a man isn't it?"

I laughed, "What are you asking? Am I gay?"

She gave me an embarrassed cringe. "Sorry, I am not really up with modern trends."

"I'm not gay. I'm not sure what I am. I have had relationships, but they didn't work out. I am happy living by myself."

"So long as you are happy, my dear, that's all we ever wanted."

"I was angry."

She held me tighter. "Yes, dear, I think we all knew that, you did not exactly try to hide it."

"I'm sorry I made your life a living hell," I stammered awkwardly. "I know I must have been impossible."

"Things were difficult, but it must have been harder for you, always waiting for your mother to drive up the driveway; pick you up and drive off into the sunset."

"Yes, it was all I wanted."

"I'm sorry we were never enough; we tried, you just wouldn't let us in."

"Yeah, I was a bitch. It's taken me a long time to accept that."

She kissed my cheek. "Sweetie, you were so much worse than that."

I gave her a mock. "what did you just say glare," and we both laughed.

It wasn't much longer and Luce and I were making our beds, like old times, except she couldn't stop laughing and she stumbled around. We were soon tucked into our beds. God, it had been years since I slept in a single bed. The lights were out, the only light was the street-light out by the front gate.

"Hey, Jax!" Luce whispered. "Remember when we used to hide under the blankets with a torch and tell scary stories?"

"Yeah, you were such a wuss."

She giggled, "I could use my phone, come and tell me a story."

"What? There's no room."

"Who's the wuss now?"

"Ah, fuck." I sighed.

I tried to walk quietly over to her bed, but the creaking floorboards announced my every move. She lifted up the blankets and I slipped in underneath. It was cramped: we were no longer eight-year-olds. She sat in the lotus position with me sitting in front of her. It was dark, the blankets completely sealing us off from the rest of the world. When she turned on her phone, we were immersed in the bright pale blue light.

She placed it on the bed between us. "Go on, Sis, tell me a story, make it scary."

I couldn't think of anything, my brain wasn't functioning, I used to enjoy scaring Luce, but we were past that now. I stared at her, the light highlighting her cute face, her eyes big and bright.

"Luce, I can't do scary. Tell me about your girlfriend. Why didn't it work?"

She pouted, a mock scoff. "I don't know, Jax, I thought we were perfect, but she decided to cheat."

"You know, that amazed me, you being gay."

She giggled. "Nobody was more surprised than me."

"Boys didn't do it?"

"No, I tried, I dated a few, and I always felt uncomfortable, like there was something missing."

"What do you mean, something missing?"

"I don't know, I just felt uncomfortable. When I met Leeza, it blew my mind."

"Oh, Leeza, sexy was she?"

She smiled, her face lightened. "Very sexy. The first time she kissed me, god that first kiss. I knew right then. It was incredible."

"She was a good kisser then?"

"Oh, Jax, you have no Idea. It was amazing so sexy." She gave me a coy look. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"A couple of times when I was inside, but that was sort of forced. I never enjoyed it."

I saw the sadness creep over her face. She reached out and grabbed my hands. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

She leaned towards me and our lips touched as she gave me a sweet kiss. Her eyes closed and her lips didn't move, they rested on mine, our breath mingling, our noses caressing.

Her tongue sneaked out between her lips. I felt my heart racing, some crazy poly-rhythmic pattern. My face flushed I felt the temperature rising, my fingers tingled, the crazy thumping beat of my heart was all i could hear.

As Luce leaned closer, I felt the swell of her breasts on mine. Her heart beat as fast as mine. Her lips parted as her tongue slid sexily along mine. I opened my mouth accepting her tongue, and it moved slowly, like a lazy snake easing into a burrow.

I felt her hands clasping my head, her warm palms holding my cheeks as her kiss intensified. Her tongue probed, slithered, caressed, dancing playfully with mine.

Her lips, god they felt so soft, so sexy, smooth like velvet. Slippery, and moist, the texture like silky velvet. There was no coarse facial hair, just beautiful smooth sexy skin.

I felt my eyes close as I gave over to that kiss, that sweet seductive inviting kiss. Hot, bloody hell, it was hot. It felt like I was about to faint, I couldn't breathe, my life force sinking in the burning fire raging in my chest.

I pulled back sharply and threw off the blankets as I gasped for air. I sat panting, gasping. When I opened my eyes I saw Luce crying, her face trembling, her teeth biting down hard on her bottom lip. Her arms crossed her boobs squashing them flat. "I am so sorry, Jax, I don't know what came over me. You have to forgive me."

I grabbed her hands and squeezed. "It's okay, Luce. I wasn't offended, shocked, flattered, but not offended. It was just so damn hot under those blanket's."

"Yes." She sighed. "It was definitely hot." A little giggle escaped, and she asked hesitantly, like a child seeking assurance, "Did you like it?"

I nodded slowly. "That may have been the sexiest kiss I have ever had."

"I felt the same," she said as her legs unfurled and she sat up on her knees, her arms circling my head.

She pounced like a hunting cat. Her mouth glued to mine and her tongue, her ravenous tongue pierced my mouth. It ravished me in an all consuming fire of lipstick and Vodka cruiser.

Her body crushed up against me, her breasts flattened against mine. Her large pillowy boobs, with the hard edged pea-like nipples scratching over mine. Her flimsy nightie doing nothing to insulate us, the burning fiery heat of our bodies melded together.

I could feel myself falling, my legs ached tucked up under me, I just had to straighten them. I let myself fall backwards, Luce hanging on for dear life.

On my back, I felt her writhing like a cobra above me, her boobs crushed against me, her mouth assaulting me, her arms strangling me. That's when I felt the heat of her pussy, I felt her leg slide between mine spreading me wide.

Her labia were hot and moist, slippery as they slid on my thigh, her panties damp and sticky, doing nothing to protect me. The tiny cotton string of her thong slipped between her open labia, I felt it roll over her swollen clit. Her moans absorbed in my mouth.

A thong, dirty bitch. I hadn't noticed as we climbed into bed. She really had changed.

I felt her leg press up between my legs, her thigh crushing against my pussy. She rubbed it hard, my panties weren't going to save me. God they were already sodden with my juice, stuck to me like wet cloth. She pushed harder, grinding and mashing her leg against me.

I felt it in my core, my legs spreading allowing her access. I was lost. It had been a while since I had sex, and I was horny as fuck anyway. Now I felt my orgasm building as her leg rolled and crushed my pussy.

I felt my lips opening like a hungry mouth, sucking like a limpet to her leg. Now I was humping back, no longer the victim, I wanted it as much as she did. I felt the urge the ardent desire. My orgasm, I wanted it, I needed it.

My arms crushed around her neck and I held her as hard as she held me. We jerked, thrust, ground and rubbed, our bodies lost in the mad race to come. Luce came first, her body shuddered above me, writhing uncontrollably, sweat glazed her body as she bit my lip in an attempt to stay quiet.

As I panted, sucking in her breath, I came. It was like my body escaped through my vagina. It was complete and exquisite, consumptive and satisfying. I felt my body collapse. Luce lay atop me, her arms slowly uncurling from around me so she could take some weight off me.

Our mouths separated, like two glued surfaces breaking contact, her beautiful big brown eyes staring down at me.

It took a while before she moved, our legs untangling. She rolled over to lie beside me, her hand resting on my cheek. "Jax, oh my god, Jax. That was amazing. God I love you."

It was said with such encompassing warmth that all I could do was whisper softly. "I love you, too."

That's how we went to sleep.

I awoke with Luce still attached to me. We lay on our sides, facing each other. When my eyes opened, I could see she was already awake, her face so close to mine, her eyes smiling, her face beaming in a wide smile.

"Morning, sexy," she whispered. Her hand moved up to caress my face.

"Hey, Luce." I replied nervously. The recollections of the previous night flooding my brain. Endorphins rushed in where only fools dared go.

"Last night, babe, last night. God, I can't believe it, you were amazing," she whimpered.

With a tingling nervous hesitancy, I replied, "It was certainly amazing."

"You were amazing," she retorted. "You were so sexy and open. God, I can't believe it."

"No, me either. I'm a bit lost."

I saw Luce's face curl into a frown, and she was about to reply when there was a gentle knock on the door. "Breakfast is ready, girls."

That brought us out of our reverie. Luce panicked as she jumped out of bed, afraid Mrs. B would just walk in. "We will be right there, Mum. Just getting dressed."

"No hurry love, take your time." It was then I could smell the food. I remembered how breakfast used to be such a big thing for her. She loved having us at the table, Mr. B getting ready to go to work and Luce and me getting ready for school. Mrs. B loved having us all around the table; not just for food, it was her opportunity to gather us together and talk.

Luce stood there staring back at me as I swung my legs out of bed. "Jax, don't lie to me. Did you not enjoy last night?"

I sniggered. "I think my body gave away what I felt. I'm sorry, Luce, I just feel confused and weirded out. You're my sister, for god's sake."

She looked a bit deflated. "Well, I loved it. It was the most incredible experience of my life."

"It was amazing, but you have to realise that was a new experience for me. I've never done anything like that."

She giggled. "But you are the wild one."

"No, I think you have well and truly taken that mantle."

She giggled ashamedly. "I'm innocent."

"Hah, innocent my arse. You seduced me last night."

She walked over and bent toward me, her mouth kissing me on the lips. "I did, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did." I was trying to keep it light, but inside my tummy was doing somersaults. I couldn't make sense of anything. She was my sister, I hated her for years, and yet last night...

The thought of it made me queasy, nauseous, and yet I felt the tingles of arousal. "I need a shower." I stated.

"Well, hurry, because I need one as well." Luce whined as I gathered up a towel and headed out the door.

Mum had gone the whole way, Bacon, eggs, cereal, fruit, toast. The table was full, and today the questions flowed from all corners and I could barely keep up. I batted away one question only to have it replaced with another.

By the time we were ready to leave, they knew most of my story, starting from the day I left. Well, the bits I was prepared to share. The jail term, I wasn't embarrassed about that. It made me who I am. I wasn't quite so proud of my time as a drug-runner, or petty thief and addict. That stuff I kept to myself. Even Luce didn't know that.

There were kisses and hugs and promises of returning for visits more regularly. Hugging the Browns as we prepared to leave filled me with emotion. I couldn't help but feel the warmth, the love, the care.

As we escaped Te Awamutu, there was a small dairy, and I made Luce stop. I needed a milkshake, something to settle my tummy.

We headed away, slurping our milkshakes. At first the cab was quiet, just some talkback on the radio, Luce's favourite thing while she drove, apparently.

We were almost back to Ohaupo before Luce said, "Can we talk about last night? I'm dying inside. I need to know what you're thinking."

"Yeah, I guess we need to."

"Jax, it was amazing wasn't it?"

I sensed the desperation in her quavering voice. She looked at the road, then back to me, trying to gauge my reaction. "Luce, it was incredible, and I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure that it wasn't just the emotions, so many different emotions."

Her face sagged, a sad scowl replaced the happiness that had been there just moments before. "What are you saying, Jax?"

"I don't know, Luce, what does it mean to you?"

"I thought it was wonderful, I have never felt that connection with anyone else, I hoped you were feeling the same way. If you didn't feel it, then I do not know what to say."

"Luce, we have always had a connection. Okay, I didn't always appreciate it, you were the big sister who always got what she wanted. I always felt like I was stuck under your shadow, always lost under the spotlight of your achievements. I realise now that most of that was just my insecurities, but I need to figure out what happens next."

She scowled, her face sad and twisted. "I'm sorry you felt that way. I didn't mean for you to feel that way. I just wanted you lo love me."

123456...9