Jacki and Lucy Two Sisters at War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess I had anger issues. I was angry at my mother for dumping me. I was angry at the Browns because, oh I don't know, the way they loved you. I was angry with the teachers because they treated me like an idiot. And I was angry at you because you had it all, beauty, brains, everybody loved you."

We drove on in silence. Pulling into her home street. She gasped dejectedly. "What happens now then?"

"I don't know, Luce. I live in Auckland, you have your own life here. How could it work?"

"Couldn't we try? I could come up to Auckland for weekends."

Trying to stall, I mumbled. "I work all day Saturday, and some Sundays. Saturdays are my biggest day."

"I could help," she spluttered hopefully.

"Luce, we need to figure this out. I don't want to downplay what happened. It was amazing, I have to figure out what I'm feeling."

"Jax, this last week has been special for me. Just knowing I could ring you and talk. It was so good."

"I get that, Luce, I felt the same way. I don't want to lose that, can we just take time?"

She sighed resignedly. "Yes, of course. I was not trying to pressurise you."

We walked inside and with the door closing behind us. Luce turned quickly and slid into my arms. Her mouth closed rapaciously over mine in a determined powerful kiss. It was one of those perfect body-numbing, nerve-wrenching kisses. You don't feel it with your mouth, your whole body is absorbed into its passion.

Luce stepped back, her face red and flushed. "God, Jax, you must feel it, you have to. I feel like I'm on fire."

I changed into my riding gear and packed up my satchel. There was another kiss before I wheeled the Duke out onto the driveway.

Luce fidgeted as I pulled on my helmet. "Please call me when you get home, just so I know you made it safely," she said as the Duke fired noisily into life, the Termignonis barking, even at idle.

There was an awkward hug before I eased out onto the road.

My mind was a mess of swirling emotions, I used the Duke to ease my anxiety. I turned off at Ngaruawahia, with the traffic lightening through Glen Massey. I took the opportunity to wind the Duke into action. The big V-Twin barked angrily as the throttle twisted. Cars came and went quickly as they became spots in my mirrors.

Through Waingaro Hot Springs and then north through Naike, Glen Murray and Pukekawa. I stayed on the back roads, through Pukekohe before emerging back onto State Highway 1 at Drury.

The ride was just what I needed, with the road twisting and winding it needed all my attention. Back on the motorway, all the emotions flooded back, overwhelming and confusing. I lifted my visor, hoping the fresh air would calm my racing heart. Huh, fat chance.

I was lying in my old claw foot enamel bath, foamy suds surrounding me as I let the steaming water ease my nerves.

My phone beeped several times alerting me that new messages were awaiting. I knew it would be Luce, I just wanted to gather my senses before I called.

It was after seven when I called. "Oh my god, thank heavens," she Cried. "I was so scared, I am glad you are safe."

"Yeah, sorry Luce. I needed a bath to unwind. I should have called earlier."

"Yes you should. Jax, I just want to say, and I do not care whether you feel the same way, but I love you, and I mean that in the most lubricious way."

I smiled inwardly. I didn't know what the word meant, but the tone of her voice said it all. "I love you, too, Luce, I'm just not sure how to process that."

The conversation deepened and I did most of the listening, throwing in the odd uh-huh, and yeah. Midnight came and went and we were still talking. I grinned to myself as I listened to her talk about emotions and feelings I didn't even know existed.

Love wasn't something I was familiar with. Lust, desire, ambition; they were all feelings I felt on a regular basis. Love was not something I felt. Here were were, throwing the word around like it was commonplace. Maybe it was for her, but for me, it was a new and novel experience.

Work thankfully kept me busy, but the evenings were full of calls back and forth. I was just as a big an offender. If she hadn't called me, I called her.

To top it all off, there was Facebook. Mrs. B sent me a friend request. I could hardly turn it down without appearing to be a real bitch.

Luce became quite frantic over the next week, and the phone calls increased. I wanted to not take them, they were so overpowering. She professed her love for me, wanted to be with me. Her phone calls seemed so desperate, despairing. It put a whole damper on what happened.

Hearing Luce like that was hard to take. She was always the confident, self-assured one. Me, I was the fuck-up, and yet there we were, me hanging off the phone, just listening to her cry her heart out.

It probably sounds cruel, but I didn't know what to do or say. I didn't want to encourage her, because I couldn't see any way this was going to work. I knew that if I suggested we got together over a weekend and spent some time together, in her head, she would have us married and settled down.

That night was so heavily imprinted on my brain, it was exactly what I wanted. If we could get together without the pressure of expectation, I would have loved to experiment. Secretly, I read some female designed porn, and it sounded so hot. I did want to experiment, I did want to see more of her.

Saturday, about lunch time, I got a shock. In walked Mrs. B and Luce. They held hands as they squeezed into the shop. It's a small shop, and space is at a premium. With two other couples in the shop, I was busy.

"Hello, darling," Mrs. B warbled. Luce walked up, leant over the counter and gave me a kiss, nothing too erotic, a friendly "hey Sis," type of kiss.

I finished with my customers as they looked around the shop. The moment the customers were out the door, Mrs. B came around the counter to capture me in one of her enormous cuddles. "My dear sweet thing. I am in love with your shop. It's beautiful, absolutely divine."

"Thanks, Mrs. B," I managed to squeak out before she gave me a loving kiss. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked, trying to keep any accusations out.

"My fault, sweetheart. When Lucy told me about your shop and she showed me your online site, I just wanted to come and experience it for myself. It is just super. I love it, and I am so proud of you. My two angels so successful. It makes my old heart flutter."

I laughed. "Thanks for the praise, Mrs. B, but I am hardly successful, just making my way in the world."

"Stop it. Good heavens, girl, look what you have achieved. You did it all by yourself. That is a feat, all in itself. All our friends have had to pay for their children to buy houses, start businesses, but you two. My word, you did it all on your own."

"Thanks, Mum." Luce gushed. "I couldn't have done it without your support."

"Rubbish, we gave you nothing."

"Yes you did, Mum," she said. "You taught us the value of hard work and honesty. If you hadn't pushed us, we couldn't have done anything." Luce glanced at me. "Is that right, Sis?"

I nodded, "Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, you taught me to be self-reliant. Not to expect anything from anybody, we get nothing for free. They were good lessons."

Our group hug was interrupted by some customers. "Luce, why don't you show Mrs. B upstairs? Make a cuppa."

They vanished out the back and I served my customers. Ten minutes later, Luce emerged through the curtain. She leaned over my shoulder, her mouth close to my ear lobe as she whispered, "I made coffee if you want?"

I felt her pushing hard against my arse, her hips swivelling, writhing seductively. "Okay, thanks Luce. I'll be up in a minute."

She kissed my neck, causing goose bumps, my soft purr alerting the customers something was up.

After the customers left, I turned on my security cameras and went upstairs to see them. Mrs. B was wandering around the tiny flat. She picked up everything, ran her hands over it. She inspected the scarves hanging in the windows, acting as curtains, my clothes laying on the bed. She sniggered. "You always were the messy one." It wasn't meant as a reprimand, just an aside.

She spent ages moving beads and gemstones around on my work table. She genuinely liked the tactile feel of the smoothly polished gems.

As she sat back at the table with Lucy and me, she sighed philosophically. "It is wonderful, Jacki, absolutely extraordinary. This flat, it is as if it was made for you. I somehow pictured it would be like this. So beautifully decorated, so homey." She patted my hand comfortingly. "it is so warm and inviting."

Lucy didn't say much, so I dived in. "What are you two tourists going to do now then? Are you staying the night? Unfortunately, I can't offer you beds."

"No, it's all right, dear," Mrs. B said softly. "We didn't mean to impose, we just came for a visit. Lucy has been missing you and I wanted to be nosy."

I smiled back. Yes she was being nosy, but that was okay. "You're not being nosy. You are welcome here anytime. You don't need an invitation."

Lucy jumped in quickly. "Well, what about next weekend? I could come up and stay. I don't mind sharing a bed," she gushed, her face reddening with embarrassment as she realised how urgent she sounded.

"That sounds like fun," Mrs. B interjected. "A girls' day out. My two girls together again, it warms the cockles of my heart."

I got a stab of anger. Had Lucy manipulated the conversation? She knew I could hardly say no with Mrs B sitting right there.

It was settled, even although I tried to say I had to work. Luce just said, "I could help, I would love to spend some time with you seeing how it all works."

As we went back down to the shop, I noticed Mrs. B was drawn back to a citrine bracelet. I watched earlier as she ran her hands over it, tried it on before checking the price tag. Yeah, I saw the wince when she saw the $2,200 price tag.

Luce, as well, was busy trying on a ring she seemed to like. As Mrs. B played with the gold filigree braided bracelet, with the gorgeous deep amber and yellow citrine, Luce said, "Gee, Mum, it's beautiful, it looks stunning on you. Imagine how it would look with your cream embroidered blouse."

She leaned in close to Luce, and whispered. "It's too expensive, dear. I can't afford it." She may have been whispering, but I heard her comment.

>Mum, if you want it, I'mm buy it for you." Luce replied in the same subdued tone.

"You will do no such thing. Goodness gracious. It's lovely, but you need to keep your money."

She put it back in the display cabinet and went to look at other things. I grabbed the bracelet from under the glass and dropped it into a mauve embroidered organza gift bag. I grabbed the ring Luce had tried on, as well. I put hers in a bright emerald green gift bag.

As they came back to the counter, Mrs. B said, "We better go. A pity we couldn't go out to lunch. That would have been nice."

"Give me some warning, and next time we can."

"Come here, dear, I want a kiss." She sighed warmly.

We shared a tight rocking cuddle, as she said, "I love you, Jacki. I am so proud of you."

I wanted to say thanks, but the words stuck in my throat. As they turned to go, I called out, "Don't forget these." I held out the two bags.

"What are these?" Luce asked, confusion stretching her features..

"Just a couple of trinkets, little keepsakes."

Mrs. B looked dumbfounded. "Sweetie, you shouldn't have. We can pay, you know."

"They are gifts, nothing special, just some spare stock that I couldn't shift, but I did make them both."

Luce went to open hers and I stopped her, my hand closing over hers. "No, not till you get home. Please don't insult me by opening them in here."

There were more hugs and kisses, and they vanished to do battle with Auckland's dreadful traffic.

I don't think they would have made it off the Grafton Bridge off-ramp before my phone rang. I knew it would be them. "Jackie, I can't accept this. I saw the price tag," Mrs. B stated forcefully.

"It's a gift, please, just enjoy it. I saw how much you liked it. I want you to have it."

There were real tears as she sobbed unashamedly. "Jacki, I love it, you are so talented, so clever, but it's so much, I can't take it."

"You have to, it's a gift. Accept it as an atonement from me to you."

"Jacki, no mother could be prouder."

I heard Luce sobbing as well. "Sis, it's perfect. Thank you. It will have to be my shout next weekend." She sniffled.

Oh god, I felt trapped. There was no way out. At least it put an end to the four-hour phone conversations. Her mood was so much brighter. All she talked about were the places we were going to visit, the restaurants and bars we were going to.

All week the tension grew, my levels of anxiety hit the roof. I was so nervous I was physically sick. God, it was unreal how this affected me.

Friday morning, I wanted to call it off. I was so anxious I wanted to just throw my arms in the air and have a good old tanty and say no, but there was this growing sense of expectation, a desire, an almost longing to experience again what happened at Mrs. B's party. Luce had created a suggestion of more, I wanted to delve a little deeper into what a deepening of our relationship would mean.

Luckily, work was frantic, bloody Jen rang in sick again, and I was left to deal with a flurry of customers who flooded in just after lunch. The shop was full and I was feeling a little stressed when Luce walked in. I guess the fact she had to push her way through the people to get to the counter let her know how busy I was. I spotted her as she approached and smiled warmly. "Hey, Sis." I lifted open the little hatch that allowed her to slip behind the counter. She leaned close and kissed my cheek. "Hey to you. Busy, huh?"

"Yeah, you could say that. Jen called in sick."

"Can I help?"

"You can try."

She went straight to it, waving a couple over to her and she served them. An hour later and the shop was almost empty, just one older couple looking over my window stock.

Luce scurried over and grabbed my arm. "Wow, what a rush. People love your stuff."

"Yeah, it's been busier lately than ever before. I'm sorry, but I am going to have to work this weekend. I know you had plans, but, well, you saw what it's like."

She kissed my cheek, her hands crushing my arm in a grip an anaconda would have been proud to own "It is fine. I can help."

"Yeah, you sure can, you did great, by the way."

"Thanks, Sis. I enjoyed it. We can still go out for dinner tonight, right?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm a little flat, it's been a busy week, but I'm still up for it."

The man who was peering at some necklaces hanging in the window called for assistance, and Luce rushed out to help them. It gave me a second to take stock, and run my eyes wantonly over my sister. It amazed me that she could look so sexy, even dressed as demurely as she was. Everything fit her so well. It was as if they were custom made for her. She had her own style, she owned it and lived it.

She moved sensuously and easily. Her legs were a wonder to behold, if I was jealous of one thing, it was her arse. God it was so tight and firm, but bounced as she walked. She didn't have to strut or work it, that's just how she moved.

One thing... Who was I kidding? I had always been jealous of her beauty, her figure was picture perfect. Boobies that were just right, gorgeous long curly glossy black hair. It shimmered radiantly under the lights. Her eyes, when she smiled, her eyes lit up, deep translucent pools of light. They sucked you in, promised everything. She had an aura, a quality that surpasses my abilities of depiction.

In a word, she was perfection: a walking Mona Lisa.

Finally it was time to lock up and relax for a few minutes. My after work routine was to soak in a bathtub of the hottest water I could stand, and just relax.

I'll make coffee if you want?" Luce called out over her shoulder as I tried to take my eyes off her arse, which wobbled seductively just in front of my eyes as we climbed the narrow stairs.

"Cool, I'm going to run a bath."

I leaned over the old tub, put the plug in and was just turning on the hot water when I felt her behind me. As I straightened, her arms surrounded me and held me tightly. Her lips slid wetly across my neck, my lacy top no defence against her marauding mouth. The gentle kisses turned to erotic little nibbles and then imperceptibly, our mouths were lusciously meshed together, our tongues entwined and it turned from a kiss to a bonding, trembling, all-encompassing embrace.

As we parted, she said, "Wow, oh, now that's what I call a welcome."

She kissed me quickly and added, "I'll get the coffee."

I slid down into the steaming water, feeling a bit like a lobster the water was so hot. I lay back, letting the water slowly broil me alive. I had my head back and my eyes closed when I heard Luce. "Oh, that looks so nice."

As I opened my eyes, she passed me a glass of wine. "What happened to the coffee?" I asked, not really caring.

"I thought this might be nicer," she replied breathlessly, her voice a whimper.

As I sipped slowly at the sweet white, I watched her strip off. With no invite, she climbed in with me. "Fucking hell, Babe. Jesus H, are you trying to cook us?"

"I like it hot."

"You don't fucking say? Holy moly."

I giggled as she slid in really slowly. With her feet on my shoulders she laid her head back. "Oh hell, it is heaven, though."

We soaked our way through the whole bottle. She tickled my feet, her fingers walking up and down my legs. As the water cooled a little and we were able to move, we washed each other slowly, the sensual sweep of the fluffy wash-cloth, the sweet smell of the lavender, the feel of her skin all over me as she slithered around like an eel.

She took me by surprise when she spun around and lay back against me. "Wash my hair, babe," she whispered.

I lathered her hair, and using the soapy suds I let my hands wander down to cover and cup her gorgeous floating boobs. Oh god they felt fabulous, soft creamy skin, luscious flesh, as I massaged and caressed. I flicked and pinched her nipples. Using them like tuners, I twisted sinfully, searching out the perfect channel.

"Oh heaven, that feels so nice," she purred, imitating a contented kitty.

I wrapped my legs around her as my hands wandered south, over her tummy button until my fingers slipped over the neatly coiffured pubic hair. There wasn't much, just a tiny strip.

She lifted her legs up, dangling them over the edge of the tub. She started, her body shivering as my finger slipped inside, her voice a soft reverberating growl. Hot wet slippery. Her hand covered mine. "Bed, take me to bed. I want to make love in your bed."

She moved languidly, climbing out; her body moving away left me feeling empty. When she offered me her hand, I accepted and she lifted me out of the tub.

My big fluffy towels got a workout as we dried each other down.

The night evaporated in a gentle cascading torrent of kisses, caressing hands, slippery tongues. I tasted my sister, she tasted me. Sleep that night was the sleep of the blessed.

Waking with Lucy in my arms was an experience I wanted to enjoy every day. It felt like the universe had opened and I was now inside, a cloudless embrace.

It was late. I usually rose early, but that day the need to get up with the sun seemed obtuse. I rolled towards her and enjoyed an early morning kiss, "Luce, I have to get up, but you can stay in bed, sleep in."

She snuggled against me like a petulant cat. Her body writhed, wriggling against me so sensuously. I squirmed, as well. "Hmmm, babe, that sounds great, but are you sure you don't want to stay here with me?"

"I would love to, but I have to get ready to open."

123456...9