Jacki and Lucy Two Sisters at War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luce was in seventh heaven after our ride back to her place, and it was hard leaving her there. Tears flowed as I rode away.

For the next couple of weeks we talked every day, and during the weekends, Luce came up to Auckland. We were sort of cementing our relationship; it was growing. The only thing in our way was Luce. She was so possessive and jealous. The Friday night she arrived to find Brenda and I enjoying a bottle of bourbon and a spliff up in my flat was explosive, to say the least. I could see the shock on her face when she walked in.

She didn't say anything, but the look on her face, was horror, and anger. I saw it in her eyes. "Hey, sexy," Brenda yelled. As Luce walked in, Brenda stood to give her a hug.

They shared a cheek wetting kiss before Luce and I shared a hug. "What's going on?" Luce asked, trying without success to keep the accusatory sting from her question.

"Nothing much, we were just having a drink and a smoke before Brenda starts work. Grab a glass, Luce."

Brenda and I had been in the middle of taking the piss out of a couple of the strippers working at the club. We went back to our conversation. Luce sat listening, offering nothing but an icy glare.

Brenda noticed, as well, and being a shit stirrer, played up to it. She seemed to enjoy Luce's discomfort. When she left, she gave me a kiss as she said loudly, "Come up to the club later, babe, I'll spot ya some drinks. We got this fierce DJ playing tonight. The place will be rocking, maybe we could get a dance."

"Whattaya reckon, Luce? Shall we go up for a drink?"

"Whatever," she hissed caustically.

After Brenda disappeared, Luce started. "How often do you see her?"

"Oh, I dunno, babe, most days I suppose. She comes up looking for weed. She's all right. We have a few laughs."

Luce's jealous attitude pissed me off. It quickly got under my skin. "Is she always like that, so all over you?"

"Luce, we're friends, if she has the hots for anybody, it's you."

"Like hell, I can see it. There's something going on, isn't there?"

"Oh for heavens sake, no, there isn't. We're just friends, okay?"

"just friends, you expect me to believe that. I saw the look in her eye. I saw the way you looked at her."

"'The way I looked at her.' Are you insane? Fuck, Luce, Brenda and I have been friends for a long time, but that's all we are, friends."

She slammed her bag down on the bed and grumbled. "I don't trust her."

"You don't have to trust her; you only have to trust me."

That shut her up for all of five minutes before she started again. "She's after you, Jax, and I'm not an idiot. Smoking pot and getting high."

"Fuck this, I give up. If you can't trust me, we have no chance."

"How can I trust you? I find you up here drinking, smoking pot, and the way she kissed you when she left... That was more than friendly."

"She did that to piss you off. You were being a bitch," I growled sarcastically.

"I was being a bitch?" she snarled, hissing like a snake. "She was the fucking bitch."

I could see there was going to be no convincing her; she was like a record player needle, deep in the groove, and nothing I said would convince her otherwise.

She rushed off to the toilet, maybe it was because of the bourbon, I'm not sure. I was irritated. Normally after smoking a big fat doobie, I'm chilled and nothing gets to me, but Luce infuriated me.

When she emerged from the loo she looked a little contrite, her face still dark and moody, but there was hope. "Shall we go out for dinner?" she asked.

"Yeah, probably a good idea. I'm not in the mood for cooking."

As we walked down the back steps to her car her voice, weaved it's way into my inner self. "I'm sorry, Jax, I shouldn't have said those things."

"You're right, you should have trusted me." I guess she was expecting me to just say no worries, but I was still miffed. "Luce, if we are going to try and make this work, then you have to learn to trust me. I know you were hurt by Gail, but I'm not her."

"I know, I do trust you, but Brenda is so blatant. She is interested in you."

"It doesn't matter. So long as you trust me, that's all that matters."

We went to a little Thai restaurant on Queen Street. Sitting in the window, we watched throngs of people walking by, we picked at our food, no words, no warmth. "How was your drive up?" I offered feebly, trying to break the silence.

"It was fine, lots of road works, as usual."

That seemed to end the conversation. We stole furtive glances at each other, awkward and clumsy. We walked out after Luce paid the check. In the sidewalk I felt Luce's hand slide into mine. Driving back to the flat my phone pinged, announcing a new message. I read it quickly. "Are you coming in for a drink?"

"Nah, not tonight," I texted back.

"Important message?" Luce slipped in.

"No, just Brenda checking to see if we were going in for a drink."

"What did you say?"

"I said no."

Defiantly, she replied, "I think we should, I could use a drink."

I shrugged. "Fine." We parked the car and walked up K road to the club.

Pauly, the bouncer, met us, and we slung some shit back and forth, me mostly teasing him about the purple mini skirt he wore. It showed way too much of his arse.

As we walked up to the bar, Brenda saw us and offered us both a welcoming kiss. She poured Luce a vodka, and me a bourbon. There was a big crowd, and the walls bounced under the duress of the pounding woofers, throwing out crushing waves of deep sound.

Talking was difficult, and we stood at the bar while Brenda tried to chat up Luce. She was incorrigible; ignoring me, she zeroed in on Luce and flirted like a champ. I'm not sure if she was serious, or just trying to deflect, but she came on strong.

Luce lapped it up, and she played up to Brenda, encouraging and flirting back. Brenda gave me a teasing grin before asking, "Luce, do ya wanna dance, babe? Seems a shame to waste these choice waves."

I sensed Luce was trying to make me jealous; she accepted quickly and I watched in amazement as they danced right in the middle of the crowd. Dancing... it was more like sex with their clothes on. I sniggered quietly. Luce was on a mission to make me jealous. It wasn't working, as my days of being jealous of her were long gone. As a teenager, it was all I felt towards her, but since our reconnection, I now felt like she was part of me, she was an extension of myself.

Brenda and Luce ground together like frenzied warriors, grappling and wrestling. It was wild, wanton, debauched.

Glacia came and stood beside me. "Wow, sis, you are gonna loose your chick."

"Nah, she's just having fun. They look pretty hot though, right."

"Oh, fuck yeah, they hot all right. They could have me."

"They would swallow you whole and spit out the remains."

She laughed salaciously. "Yeah, maybe, but fuck what a ride."

"Yeah, I reckon."

"Well, if you're looking for company later, I'll be around."

Brenda and Luce came back eventually. They leaned against each other as they staggered back. Brenda had a huge grin on her face, Luce's was more a challenging stare.

"Wow, that was hot," Luce sighed, as she wiped her brow.

"Yeah, you guys were rocking."

"Was it sexy?" Luce whispered, before taking a huge gulp of her Vodka.

"Sexy as fuck."

"Were you jealous?"

"Nah, why would I be jealous? You were having fun, I enjoyed watching."

She seemed a little bit peeved, but I got another couple of drinks. Brenda appeared behind the bar. "You should have come up, babe," she said loudly.

"Too much fun watching."

"Fucking pervy bitch." She sniggered.

"What say we all go back to your place for a party after we close?" Brenda asked.

"Nah, too late for me, babe. I'm ready for bed now. Maybe next time," I said, leaving no room for argument.

I threw back my drink, and asked Luce. "Are you ready to go?"

She finished her drink in one gulp and we walked out hand in hand. Out on the street, the cool night air hit us and we snuggled together for the short walk home. As we got closer, she leaned against my shoulder, "I'm sorry I'm so possessive, I just love you so much."

"Luce, I need space okay. My life since I left the Browns' has been a solitary one, I like my own company. I have had a few relationships, but nothing like this. I need you to lighten up. Don't smother me."

"Yes, I'm sorry. I know I'm doing it, I just can't stop myself."

Things sort of went okay for a while, but I had this growing sense of unease. I found myself lying to Luce, because if I told her that Brenda was with me, she got very snarky and kept calling until late in the evening, checking that Brenda had left. It was becoming too difficult. What blew it up was she came up to visit for the weekend. Friday, an old friend turned up. He was at one time not exactly a boyfriend, but we were casual partners. He was mad on bikes, which is how we met. We did several track days together and went on thousands of rides. He had been living down in Dunedin, and only recently returned to Auckland.

He rocked up, early and it was obvious he didn't have a lot of coin. Being a mate, I said. "Dude, you can stay with me, but you'll be sleeping on the sofa."

He laughed. "Yeah, choice, thanks Babe, you're a life saver." During the day, he hung around and I got the feeling he was after more than just a bed for the night. He snuck up on me while I was making coffee for us both, and he wrapped his big strong arms around me, his mouth closing over mine, in what he hoped was going to be a passionate kiss. When I pulled back, pushing him away, he asked, "What's the prob, babe?"

"Ross, I have a partner, this is not okay."

"Oh, okay, sorry babe. You should have said."

"None of your business, dude. I said you were sleeping on the sofa."

"Yeah, but I didn't think you meant it."

"Yeah, well I do. If the sofa's not what you're looking for, then maybe you should find somewhere else."

"Nah, it's fine, I just didn't know. We've always been close." He couldn't hide his snigger.

"Not any more, Ross."

"Yeah, no worries, what do you reckon, we go for a ride tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sweet as."

He vanished while I finished serving and closing up. He went to the bottle store and returned with some bourbon, in way of an apology.

By the time I had finished, he already had drinks poured. My little flat doesn't have a lot of seating. It meant we had to sit together on the sofa, and as the drinks went down, we got a little more comfy. We talked about old times and some rides we had been on. He had me in fits of laughter as the stories rolled.

He slid his arm over my shoulder and I leaned in closer. It felt good to have him there; we had been great friends, as well as occasional lovers. The bottle was almost gone when Luce walked in. The look of horror on her face said it all. "Hello," she stammered in halting gibberish.

I shook off Ross's arm and stood up for a cuddle. "Hey, Sis, how was the drive?"

"Sis?" Ross spluttered. "You never told me you had a sister?"

"You don't know everything about me, dude."

"Yeah, obviously." He stood up with a little wobble and pulled Luce into a hug. "Hey, I'm Ross. I'm an old friend of Jacki's, we used to be close." He glanced at me, smiling. "Didn't we, babe?"

He glanced back to Luce. "And what's your name, doll?"

Luce, looked completely unsettled, and irritated. "I'm Lucy, and yes. I am Jax's sister."

She pushed out of his embrace and glared angrily at me. "What's going on?"

"We're just having a few drinks. I'll get you a glass," Ross said.

As he went to get a glass from the kitchen, Luce hissed, "What are you doing?"

"Ross turned up out of the blue. We're old friends and he needed somewhere to crash."

"What? You mean he's staying here?"

Stunned by her anger, I replied, "Yes, what was I supposed to do? We have been friends for a long time."

"More than friends by the sound of it. Were you sleeping with him?"

Her accusatory tone pissed me off. "As a matter of fact, yes, we sort of dated casually on and off for a while."

Ross arrived with Luce's glass. "You're not from around here then, Lucy?"

"No, I came up to stay with Jacki, spend some time together."

He glanced at me. "Are you crashing here, as well?"

I decided, no more beating around the bush. "Ross, Luce is actually my partner."

He choked on his bourbon. "What the fuck. You're gay?"

I sniggered. "Yeah, you got a problem with that? If so you can fuck right off."

"Problem? Fuck no, babe. Jesus, I'll hold the fucking video camera if you want."

I laughed loudly at his joke, he always was a dirty bugger. "Fucking perv."

"Oh, come on, watching you two hotties, fuck, now you are talking, babe. No wonder you didn't like my kiss."

Luce, who had turned completely white, spluttered, "You kissed?"

"Yeah, don't panic babe, you can have one, too," Ross replied.

She looked at me and turned, put her glass on the table and walked out. The door slammed that hard, the walls shook. "Ah fuck," I sighed. I ran out after her, and caught her sitting in her car.

"What is your problem, Luce?"

"My problem?" she repeated venomously, "My problem is we had an agreement. We were going to keep our relationship private, and you kissed him."

"No, he kissed me, then I pushed him away. I told him I had a partner."

"Oh, woop de fucking doo. You still kissed him, and you broke your promise."

"Fuck that, Luce. I'm not going to live my life as a lie. This is new to me, you are the first girl I have ever been with, but I'm not going to lie about it. Fuck, I'm proud of it. Nobody would believe I could attract somebody like you."

"Don't flatter me, Jax, I'm going." She started the car and reversed out before I could say anything.

Back inside, Ross was sitting on the sofa. "What the fuck was that about?"

"Luce is a bit jealous, and very possessive."

"How does that work anyway? I mean, you're fucking your sister?"

"She's not my real sister. We were in the same foster home, we told everybody we were sisters, but we aren't related."

"She is fucking hot; I can see why you're attracted to her."

"Yeah, she is pretty."

He chuckled, "I was serious about the camera. Anytime you need a camera man, I'm your man."

I gave him a playful shove. "Piss off, you'd get drool all over it, and your hands would be shaking."

"We wouldn't need a tripod, let me tell you."

Luce called about half an hour later. I could tell she had been crying, her voice was muffled by the sniffles, as she screamed, "I never want to see you again. Don't call me, don't text me. We are through, you are no longer my sister."

"Look Luce..." I tried to say, but she kept screaming and yelling hysterically at the top of her voice. I just sat with the phone away from my ear as she vented. By the time she stopped screaming, I had lost the urge to scream back.

"All right, Luce. Have it your way."

She started screaming again, so I disconnected the call.

We never ended up going for the ride. My heart wasn't in it. Ross rang some other friends and he went off with them. I spent the day trying to figure out my emotions. Everything was so up in the air. I was so attracted to Luce; it was more than a sisterly thing, I knew it, but trying to sort out those emotions just confused me more.

I half expected Luce to call like she usually did and say sorry, but the call never came. All day I walked around checking my phone.

It was about five when I heard the knock on the door. "Oh, hey Brenda." I sighed as I opened the door.

She walked in, giving me a little peck on the cheek. "I got some awesome weed, babe, do you wanna smoke before I go to work?"

"Yeah, that would be choice. I could use it."

She rolled up as she asked. "What's the prob, sweetie?"

"Luce, we sorta had another fight."

"At least it wasn't me this time." She giggled.

"No, it was Ross. He was here and she got uptight and ran off. Now she won't talk to me."

"She is a bit of a drama queen, no doubts about it."

"I don't know what to do, everything seems so bloody difficult."

"Jax, gay relationships can be like that. We have a lot more issues than straight people. There's the fucking guilt trips, the shame, there's no getting away from it, we come with lots of baggage."

"Yeah, but I don't even know if I am gay. I love Luce, but I don't know if it's because she's my sister or if it's like, real love."

"Are you physically attracted to her?" she asked after taking a hit from the joint and passing it to me.

"I am, but I dunno if it's real. Fuck, I've never even kissed another girl. Maybe it's just Luce, you know? I'm transferring my need to have my sister back, and I'm confusing it for lust."

"What about other chicks, do you get hot for other chicks?"

"No, I don't, and that sort of worries me. Even when I had a boyfriend, I still admired other guys." I took a big hit and passed her the joint.

She took a puff, and held the smoke in her lungs, eyes closed as she pondered.

We passed it back and forth until the roach was that small we couldn't hold it. Brenda gave me a searing glare. "What about me, are you feeling anything?"

"What?" I giggled, "You?"

She leaned in before I could say anything and her lips attacked mine. I was shocked, the heat of her body through her gauzy blouse felt like I was to close to the fire. Her tongue slid salaciously into my mouth. It swirled crazily, dancing playfully with mine. Her arms circled my neck and held me close. My nipples hardened as I felt her boobs crush against me, the nylon seemingly electrically charged.

Her hands cupped my cheeks, as she gorged on my lips, my tongue, my very existence. My heart pounded, as I returned her kiss, the passion was instant. I felt like I was on fire, my very core trembled. My arms circled her head, and I held tight, riding the wave of our kiss, the delicious sweetness of her mouth, her breath still tinged by the pot.

Her was heart racing in time with my own. When her fingers squeezed my hard little nipples, I let out a deep resonating sigh. "Oh fuck."

She leaned back a little, panting, her finger and thumb still tweaking my aching nipples. "Oh babe, you're fucking gay all right. I knew it the moment I met you. My fucking gaydar is infallible."

"You never said anything." I mumbled, writhing under her touch.

"Never said anything, fucking hell. I hit on you constantly, but you kept pushing me away."

"I never thought you were serious. I thought that was just your way."

"No fucking way, bitch. You always excited me. I wanted to taste that sweet honey pot from that first meet."

She gave me a snigger, a teasing coy look as she asked. "Did you like the kiss?"

"Yes."

"No sense asking if your little nips are hard, the big question though, is your pussy wet?"

I blushed and she giggled. "Yeah, thought so. Don't run from it babe. Embrace it?"

That stunned me. "I'm not embarrassed, Brenda, in fact I feel it. I just wasn't sure."

"Are you sure now?"

I laughed. "Yes, now I'm sure. Would you stop playing with my nips?"

"I don't want to; I will if you ask nicely."

"Please, Brenda."

She giggled, lifted her hands to my cheeks and leaned in for another kiss. "Babe, I know you're into Luce, fuck, I don't blame you. I think she's fucking hot. I don't break up relationships, so I can wait. If you two can't make it work, then I'll be here to pick up the pieces."

Her visit might have given me a little comfort about my desires, but now I needed to know what to do about Luce.

It was about a week later when I got a call from Mrs. B. It started easily, but it didn't take her long to get to it. "Jacki, have you heard from Lucy lately? I'm very worried about her."

"No, not for a while, Mrs B."

"Did something happen love? It's so unlike her, she doesn't answer calls, We invited her out at the weekend and she told me she was busy. That is so unlike her?"

1...456789