Jackie and Rita's Pool Performance

Story Info
Jackie's follows up with a star studded Skype session.
3.1k words
4.7
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie and Rita's Encore Performance

Special thanks to Visioneer who cleaned up this story for publication

It was several days since the Skype session with Ian where Rita entered into the picture, stealing the show away from Jackie. During that time, Ian and Jackie had exchanged several e-mails concerning Rita's participation in the Skype show. Without Ian stating it, Jackie knew it excited him. It might be a great subject for a future Skype video call. It was Thursday when they Skyped again, one week before Rita was to depart back to Nashville.

"Yeah baby, that was so hot," Ian said, referring Rita's show during their Skype session.

"Well, maybe you'd be interested in seeing another show," Jackie offered, already knowing his answer.

Ian leaned into the camera. "Wow, honey, I'd love to see that. You were incredible in the last one. I can't believe Rita went down on you. You were so calm about the whole thing. I loved it when she--"

"Okay," Jackie interrupted. "I'll work on something new."

That was the last they spoke of the topic and moved on to general household and financial issues. After they concluded the conversation, Jackie closed the screen of the laptop, and her mind began to work on the scenario for the next Rita-Jackie show. After a few minutes of contemplation, she smiled, having thought of something that would make a great show.

Jackie immediately sent an e-mail to Ian. "Hey Marine, be on Skype Tuesday, 2030 your time. Clear, Major?"

When Ian read that, his heart began racing with thought of what he would be seeing. What would his wife be doing with Rita on a Tuesday morning that he could watch? Seemed like an odd time for fun, but he replied. "Yes, ma'am, clear".

The following morning, Jackie called Walton Technical Services. She set up an appointment for a technician to set up two internet security cameras around the pool on Monday morning. The first directed at the pool itself and the second toward two lounge chairs. She knew that Rita wanted to hit the outlet stores that morning and she could have them installed without her knowledge or nosey questions.

Walton Technical Services arrived on time and Jackie briefed the technician. "None of my business lady," he said, "but are you sure this is what you want? Does your husband know what you're doing?"

Nothing infuriated Jackie more than a man questioning her intelligence. But Jackie bit her tongue in this case and replied politely. "Believe me, he will approve."

Once the setup was complete, Mr. Tech Geek showed Jackie how to operate the system and provided her with the app, login, and password to access the cameras.

Luckily, Thursday was a clear and hot sunny Florida day. From her kitchen at 9 a.m., Jackie looked out to the pool where the performance was to take place. She had been up for a while arranging the chairs, so they were in view of the camera and at the right angle to catch all the action. She logged into her laptop and sent all the camera info to Ian so he could be prepared for the show. In addition to the information was the instructions that he was to be online and logged in at 2030 for a great show.

In Iraq, Ian logged in and did a "comm check." He accessed the two cameras around the pool that provided him with a front row view of the lounge chairs and a portion of the pool. His imagination ran wild wondering what was going to happen later this evening. He grabbed his helmet, body armor, and weapon, and departed his hootch for evening chow. As he stepped out he reached down and adjusted the hard-on that had already grown in his desert cammies.

The girls had a quick breakfast and then went out shopping. They went to the local surf shop where they looked at swimsuits and cover ups. After not finding anything to buy, they headed to the liquor store to resupply and to a barbecue joint to pick up take-out for lunch. Jackie's plan flowed like clockwork and the unsuspecting Rita fell right into her plans. They returned home for a tanning session. While they ate the barbecue, Jackie kept Rita's glass full of the smooth margarita she had blended.

"Damn, Jackie, this margarita is great," Rita giggled while pushing her glass toward Jackie. "Fill her up!"

Promptly at 12:00 noon, 2000 in Iraq, they went out to the pool to sunbathe. Jackie had already set up the alcohol and blender on the pool bar. By 1225, Rita had already had three Margaritas and was lively as ever. Jackie looked at the clock on the wall and headed into the pool house bathroom. She brought up the app that allowed her to see the images from the two cameras. In one view was Rita in her bikini. The cloth barely covered her breasts, Jackie thought as she shook her head back and forth.

Ian had set his alarm for 2020. He wanted to make sure he was all set for the big day. He connected to the security system and looked at both camera views. He saw Jackie on one chair wearing a string bikini and Rita on the other lounge chair. Man, did she have great breasts, he thought. Shortly after getting a glimpse of the two women, he saw Jackie get up and walk out of view. Truly disappointing, Ian thought.

In the bathroom, Jackie loosened the strings on her bikini top. That should do the trick, she thought. Promptly at 12:30, 2030 Ian's time, and knowing that Ian was on the other side of the world watching, Jackie emerged from the bathroom, smiled at the camera, and dove in the pool. During her near perfect dive, the water ripped the lightly secured bikini top from her body. Standing up in the shallow end, her nipples fully erect from the cool water, she looked down and laughed at her exposed breasts. Rita looked over at her and laughed as well.

"Wow, that was a grand entrance," Rita commented.

"Come on and join me," Jackie suggested with a glean in her eye. "You know it feels pretty good. You should try it."

Rita got up from the lounge and walked toward the pool. Feeling no pain after a few Margaritas, she looked around and figured with all the high foliage around the pool, nobody would see her. She reached around her back and untied her top. It swung down, allowing her ample breasts to swing free. Rita laughed as she swayed them side to side. She dropped her top and made her way down into the cool water. Her large brown nipples immediately responded to the change in temperature.

Damn her breasts are unbelievable, Ian thought, liking what he'd seen so far. But, as much as Rita's breasts fascinated him, he thought that his wife had a great set of breasts.

They both swam and floated around a bit before Jackie swam towards Rita. Once behind her, she reached around Rita to find her bobbing breasts and her erect nipples. With her own erect nipples pressed into Rita's back, Jackie grasped Rita's breasts and massaged them while kissing the side of Rita's neck.

"Mmm," Rita responded to her friend's attention. "That feels so good."

As they bobbed in the water, Jackie easily moved Rita to the shallow end and turned her to face the camera. Once in position, she smiled at her husband on the other side of the world. Jackie continued to massage Rita's breasts and kiss her neck, putting on the show she had promised Ian. Rita's head fell back and to the side offering more of her neck to Jackie. Rita's hand moved to the back of Jackie's head where she gripped Jackie's blond hair and pulled her lips firmly against her neck. Rita moaned with pleasure as Jackie sucked on the side of her neck.

At this moment things got uncomfortable for Ian. He pulled out his cock, squeezed some Vaseline Intensive Care into his calloused hand, and applied it to his throbbing tool. He looked at the tube and thought to himself, God only knows how much I need some intensive care. His hand rotated around the head and then down the shaft to its base. He was surprised he wasn't stroking wildly like a teenager due to his wife's show. Slow and steady wins the race, he thought. His hand continued with long slow strokes as he watched his wife's show on the computer.

After a couple of minutes of pure bliss that made her juices flow, Rita turned and put her arms around Jackie. Now breast to breast, nipple to nipple, Rita kissed Jackie's full lips with the passion she had displayed last week. Jackie returned the kiss and, shortly thereafter, slid her tongue into her mouth. Their tongues mingled as Jackie moved her thigh between Rita's and pressed it against her crotch. Rita broke their kiss and closed her eyes. She moved up and down on Jackie's thigh slowly but firmly. Suddenly, Rita's grip on Jackie's hips tightened. She looked into Jackie's eyes as her body shuddered with a brief orgasm.

Ian's cock was now throbbing uncontrollably. He could feel his orgasm building and released his cock as he didn't want to cum if there was more to the show.

After Rita's body calmed, Jackie said, "Time to get some sun."

They both went up the steps, dried off, and refilled their glasses from the pitcher of margaritas. Each took a lounge chair in direct view of Ian. As great as the view was, after five minutes Ian's erection began to die.

"You know, Rita," Jackie said. "We need to put some tanning oil on those white breasts of yours."

Rita smiled and laughed. "Mmm, yes, you better."

Ian watched as Jackie grasped a bottle of suntan oil, stood up, and moved to the back of Rita's chair. Jackie drizzled some tanning oil over Rita's breasts and bent over her head to work the warm liquid into her skin. Jackie's dangling breasts were too much for Rita to ignore. She pulled Jackie's right breast to her mouth and licked the nipple. It was Jackie's turn to moan and her legs wobbled a bit, but she fought through the desire to give Rita more opportunity, as it was not in the plan. Another handful of oil and soon Rita's breasts were glistening in the sun.

Meanwhile in Iraq, Ian was as hard as the barrel on his M-4 as he started to stroke his cock again. More intensive care, he thought as he squeezed another nickel sized dab into his hand.

Already warmed up from their pool play, Rita's horniness accelerated as her friend massaged her breasts while she sucked on Jackie's nipple.

It was about that time that Thomas "Tom" Paulson pulled his Nissan pickup into the driveway of the Marine's house and looked up at the U.S. and Marine Corps flags displayed prominently out front on a 25' pole. Tom's dad was a Marine who never stopped being one in all mannerisms and actions after he left the Corps. His dad always pushed Tom in sports to be a winner. Since high school, Tom had maintained his tall, athletic physique along with a military haircut. Wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts, Tom grabbed the necessary chemicals and headed to the pool in back.

Jackie had heard Tom's pickup and thought, right on time like clockwork. Soon he would be coming up the driveway and through the gate.

The gate squeaked loudly as Tom pushed it open. It was only a fraction of a second before the two ladies locked eyes with Tom who immediately froze in his tracks at the site of his client having her breast sucked while applying suntan oil to another woman's breasts.

"Holy shit," he said to himself.

Ian had the same thoughts as he forgot what day it was. He knew that Tom had a thing for Jackie and now he was seeing her full breasts without them being concealed in a bikini top. Then there was Rita's huge rack, certainly a bonus for him.

Tom began to apologize and back out of the gate, not taking his eyes off of the women.

"Stay right there, Tom," Jackie said.

"No, ma'am," said Tom, surprised at Jackie's words. "I better be going."

"No, stay right there," Jackie repeated in her best command voice. She withdrew her oily hands from Rita's breasts and Rita immediately responded by crossing her arms over her chest in a vane attempt to cover her ample breasts. Jackie whispered in Rita's ear. After a short low conversation, Jackie walked topless toward Tom, her breasts bouncing with each step.

Ian thought for a moment that her actions were a little over the top, but it still made his cock hard as steel.

This was truly an awkward moment for Tom. He had experienced a lot over the years, but nothing like this. Despite the awkwardness, blood surged into Tom's cock, making it stiff. He had always admired Jackie's breasts but never thought the Marine wife's breasts would ever be on full display to him.

Jackie walked over to Tom and took his hand in her oil coated hand. She led him to Rita's lounge. "Tom, this is Rita. Rita, this is Tom."

The two exchanged a quick "Hi."

Rita looked up at Tom and gave him the come hither gesture with her index finger. Tom inched closer to the end of her chair. He looked at Jackie while she moved to the other lounge chair and sat back to watch part two of her plan unfold.

At this point, Tom's cock was straining against his shorts as he stood at the end of the lounge. Jackie had seen him in that condition in the past when he would clean the pool while she tanned in her bikini. She frequently thought that sometimes he would be jerking off behind the bushes where the pool pump was.

The excitement was building in Ian. He knew these people, and seeing them play out this scene was surreal. His lubricated hand moved back to his cock, palming the head frequently. Once again, he was being careful not to stroke too hard or fast.

Once close enough, Rita sat up at the end of the lounge chair. She looked up at Tom as she tugged the zipper of his shorts down to its base. Despite the pool pump running in the background, Tom only heard the sound of his zipper. He stood there like a statue, in disbelief as the blond fished through his underwear for his hard tool. Once she had his cock between her thumb and forefinger, she maneuvered it out into the bright Florida sunlight.

It stood there at attention while Rita reached for her margarita and downed it. Tom's cut cock with a big purple head was hot not only from the rushing blood but the hot Florida sun as well. Tom watched in further disbelief as Rita put down her glass, parted her lips and slid his cock into her cool wet mouth. Tom's knees weakened as Rita's lips traveled up and down his shaft. After Rita was engaged, Jackie moved her gaze from Rita and Tom to the surveillance camera. With a grin she looked at the camera and blew Ian a kiss.

Ian's stroking picked up speed. This is unbelievable he said to himself.

Rita's full lips ran the length of Tom's pulsating cock. From the base to the head her mouth worked the hard pulsating member. Tom could feel the head touch the back of Rita's throat as her nose pressed against his abdomen. The heat from Tom's cock had at this point warmed Rita's mouth. Tom's hands moved to each side of Rita's head, his fingers gripping her soft blond hair. Tom closed his eyes and looked up toward the sky as he guided her mouth up and down his shaft.

Rita's technique moved Tom to the point of orgasm once or twice and then backed off. Tom looked down at Rita and then at Jackie, whose hand had slipped under her bikini bottom, obviously satisfying herself. Rita sensed Tom being on the verge of cumming and pulled his cock from her mouth. Tom looked down in a state of disbelief until she pushed him back and wiggled her bikini bottoms down.

Not necessarily what Jackie planned, Rita then turned and leaned over the lounge chair, exposing her firm white butt to Tom. It was obvious what she wanted, and Tom was there to satisfy her. Tom grabbed his cock glistening with Rita's saliva and rubbed it against her soaked pussy.

Ian's view wasn't the best but he knew what was happening. He could see Tom's hips slide forward. He also watched his wife watching intently while she fingered herself.

Rita moaned loudly as the long cock and bulbous head exited her wet vagina and then slammed back in. Rita's eyes were closed at first but after the first few strokes she opened them. She then looked over at her friend Jackie satisfying herself while the slapping noise of Tom's thighs against her butt filled the air.

Jackie watched her friend reach orgasm as her pool boy fucked her. Soon Rita's moans indicated that she was cumming. Tom kept up his assault and supported her as she reached several orgasms.

Soon, Tom's breathing became labored, and he began to moan. When his legs stiffened, Jackie knew he was filling her friend with his cum. Jackie, with two fingers buried deep inside her pussy, also came.

After the last few spasms left Tom's body, he eased Rita down to the lounge and stepped back. His cock, coated with a combination of his seed and Rita's juices, glistened from the sunlight. Catching his breath, he looked at the two ladies looking at him.

"Shit!" Ian said as he reached his own orgasm, shooting a huge load over the toilet paper he had in his hand in preparation for this moment. He watched as his wife collapse in the chair, her own fingers wet with her juices.

Everyone was silent. Then Jackie broke the silence. "Thanks Tom, drop your bill at the front door when you leave".

Tom had an uneasy smile as he slid his cock into his shorts and started towards the gate.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Tom," called Rita.

"Enjoy the rest of your stay here in Florida, Rita," he said.

Jackie heard his truck start up and drive off.

Back at the pool, Rita turned to Jackie. "What else do you have planned for us today?"

They both laughed as Jackie looked up to the camera and smiled one last time before she and Rita made their way into the house. Ian finally recovered from his orgasm, grabbed his shower kit, and made his way to the shower. He was going to sleep well tonight.