All Comments on 'Jackie Pt. 02'

by Scribler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is so sad.

I commented on the first part and found that all of my comment came true with this second part except the author posted this part.

That bitch is trying and is succeeding in feminizing him for her benefit. She can not have a meaningful relationship with a man. The only relationship she can have is with a feminized man that is HER girlfriend. It is too bad that he does not have the balls or the will power to tell her NO. No is a very small word with a very meaningful power. Well, he likes it and the the author gets off on writing this sort of stuff, so good luck to all.

By the way, if the author continues, she will completely feminize him and he will become her toy with a clit. However, if he plays it write, he can file a sexual harassment suit against the law firm stating the only way for him to get the promotion would be if he submitted into becoming Angie's toy for at least a year. Naturally, the law firm would settle out of court and then he would have enough money to attend law school with a whole lot left over. When he got out of school, he would still have enough money to start his own law firm. I hope the author sees this and this is his out to a devasting delima. I will leave the ending up to the author because I feel he does not have the balls to end the story now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

i enjoyed all of this story so far please keep it going thank's

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To So Sad Commentator

You referenced the writers balls? Did you not read his story list? A Cocka2 (Small Bird) has more balls and more self respect and that's just the way he(?) wants it - don't you see.

He has chosen to be excited by being a feminized sub which is his choice so don't get your hopes up for him to act like a real man because he chooses not to be one - got it?

It is kind of a shame as he has talent but for the few.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Obvious where this is heading ...

"Now don't be afraid I would never do anything to hurt you." Somehow I get the feeling that this is a lie - hopefully you have enough compassion with the character you created to not totally destroy him/her. There are too many stories in which the CD/TS is portrayed as a wimp that loves to be physically and mentally abused.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihnealmost 15 years ago
Pathetic commentators, amazing story.

The only men here who lack balls are you two pathetic macho douchebags. A man like the lead character who would be willing to explore his deepest self to make the woman he loves happy has more balls than preening idiots like you will ever understand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous