Jackie Said What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute, I didn't tell you everything we did."

"Didn't matter. I made a bunch of stuff up."

"OK, what did I do?"

"Well, drink up. You were a very naughty girl."

Tom knew that the girls were going out that night so he worked late at the office catching up on some billing. He told Cassie to call him when she was ready and he'd pick her up. He had a lot to do, so he wasn't particularly watching the clock. But when 9 pm rolled around, he began to think that he might call her. It took her a bit to answer. "Hello?"

"Hi honey. How's it going?"

"Jackie is being evil." He could hear Jackie laughing hysterically in the background.

"I'm about done. You about ready?"

He heard Jackie saying "Tell him to meet us here."

"Tom? Come on over to Kelly's and have a drink with us."

"How can I refuse two lovely and slightly drunk ladies?"

Kelly's had gotten more crowded over time and Tom had to slide around the obsticle course of bodies filling in the space between the door and bar. He found the girls in the booth talking and laughing. He could tell, they were both a bit light headed.

"Hey good looking! Good thing you're here. We've been turning them away all night!" Jackie practically shouted as he slid in next to Cassie. Cassie smiled and gave him a longer and sloppier kiss than was expected. "Hi honey."

"So," Tom said after ordering a beer, "You guys having fun?"

Jackie blurt out "Not as much as you did," and both women collasped into a spasm of laugher.

"Yes, it was fun. How was work?" Cassie was trying to gather herself and Tom made light conversation. He was thinking he had to get calmed down a bit and drive them both home sooner, as opposed to later. While he was talking, Cassie hand held his and her leg started rubbing up against his. She scooted just a bit closer. But what was really odd was the way that both women were watching and listening to him. He got the feeling that neither one was really hearing anything he was saying, but were more likely taking mental notes.

"How about we finish these up and I'll drive you guys home?"

"Shit!" Jackie snapped out of her trance. "I drove here."

"We'll leave the car here tonight and Paul and I can pick it up tomorrow morning."

"You don't mind?"

"Honey," Cassie added, "You are in no shape..."

The drive home was kind of funny. The girls both slid into the back seat and Tom imagined this was what parents of pre-teens felt like driving daughters to a junior high dance, if in fact the 8th graders were drunk. After just a bit, the two partiers forgot there was someone up front listening in.

"Will Paul be mad?" Cassie asked Jackie.

"No. I'll be especially nice to him and he'll be OK." The women giggled a bit.

"Be Jackie this time," Cassie added and the giggling started again.

It took fifteen minutes or so to get to Jackie's house. Tom offered to walk her to the door, but Jackie insisted that she was fine and ran ahead. "Tell Paul to call me tomorrow."

"OK" and the door shut behind her.

Cassie had moved to the front seat and leaned over to give Tom a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For picking us up. Taking us home. Being nice."

"No problem."

They headed home and Cassie reached out for his hand. He held hers until he needed to turn left, so he laid it down on the seat. He felt her hand sliding over his leg and coming to rest on his crotch. He responded almost immediately.

Cassie pulled the zipper down and slid her fingers in, rubbing his cock through his briefs.

"You do know that Jackie is evil, don't you?" Cassie said in the dark.

"Apparently she's rubbing off." Cassie reached over, undoing Tom's belt and unbuttoning his pants.

"I'll have to tell you later what she told me." Cassie unfastened her seat belt and moved down onto his lap. She tugged on his briefs and Tom had to raise out of the seat a bit. Once he was free, Cassie started to slowly tongue him up and down, one hand hold him one hand fondling his balls.

As difficult as it was to drive like this, Tom tried to keep his composure. Her mouth now found his head and the combination of lips, tongue, hand and fingers was becoming too much.

"Cass, you better stop. I'm close."

"good." She started going faster.

"No really. I'm almost there." No response.

The pressure was building up and yet while driving he was a prisoner of her intentions.

"My God, Cassie. I'm coming!" He felt the spasm deep in his balls. She felt it too and her hands messaged it along. He erupted into her mouth, spurting two, three, four times. Cassie swallowed twice, licking his head clean as more creeped out.

Pulling into their garage, Tom wanted to attack her right then and there. But Cassie straighten up and smiled, "Nope, not now. Tomorrow night." and hopped out of the car.

Tom had to button and fasten as he tried to catch up to her. "What? What about tomorrow night?" Cassie kicked off her pants in the laundry room, dropped her purse on the kitchen counter and was unbuttoning her blouse as she went up the stairs. She was bumping up against walls, sort of a soft and almost naked pinball, but she stopped at the top of the stairs turned to Tom and said, "You were sweet for taking us home, but I'm too drunk and exhausted tonight." He could tell from her body language that she was just about ready to pass out. "Tomorrow. And Tomorrow I'll tell you what Jackie told me." And with that she went into the bed room.

Tom picked up the abandoned clothes and closed up the house. He was upstairs within minutes, hoping that she was laying there waiting for him. In a way, she was. She was passed out face down on top of the covers, naked with her butt greeting the world. He smiled. Cassie wasn't a big drinker. This just reminded him of why. He put her to bed properly, getting a moaning sort of response and a "I love you too" when he tucked her in.

He was wide awake from the unexpected treat in the car, so he went back downstairs to fix himself a scotch. "What was getting in to those two?" He thought, mindlessly going through the mail. Not that he minded too much. The sex lately had been incredible. They had tried things in the last couple of weeks that they had never tried before. Turning on the tv, his mind kept wandering back to Cassie and Jackie. If Cassie is being this wild, what as Jackie like. The four of them had been swimming together and Tom had a pretty good idea of what her body was like. Jackie wasn't as tall as Cassie, but a little rounder. "She does have a nice ass," he thought. His scotch was dry and he stood up to get another when he realized he was getting stiff again. "Well, I'll be damn." He went back to the TV, but he kept thinking about Jackie. She was always a bit wild. If Cassie's giving blow jobs in the car, what was happening to Paul?

Cassie woke up on Saturday morning feeling like a truck ran her over. She could remember getting home, she knew Tom pick them up and she could remember some of the ride home. But mostly she felt the banging of her brain against her skull. Falling back into bed helped some. Pulling Tom's pillow over her face helped some more. She laid there for several more minutes, letting concousness creep slowly back into her life. After a bit, she felt over and found that Tom wasn't in bed. And possibly more importantly, she really needed to pee. So she pulled herself up and found her way to the bathroom.

Tom heard the toilet flushed and got her cup of coffee ready. He had been awake for over an hour and the house was pretty much in order. He heard her feet plod down the steps as if she was heading to the gallows.

"Morning, my little party animal."

"I think I am going to die."

"We all are sometime. Coffee?"

"You are a saint..." She took the cup and plopped down at the kitchen table. She took several long and deliberate sips, before saying anything else. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Last night. Getting me home."

"I should be thanking you."

"For what?"

"You don't remember what you did in the car?"

"The car?"

Tom laughed hard. "Cassie, remember our vacation down Highway One in California?"

"Yeah?" And slowly the memory of that trip filtered into her thoughts. "Oh yeah. I really did that last night didn't I."

"I think I'd have to say you definetly did."

She took another long drink. "I should never drink again."

"Oh I think I beg to differ. You were... really into it. And if alcohol does that to you..."

"So if I was so drunk, how come you didn't try..."

"You told me not to."

"Man, I must have really been plastered. I was thinking about sex all day long. Well, thank you for being such a gentleman."

Tom placed a plate of toast in front of her and gave her the paper. She was reading the paper and he was cleaning up the counter when the phone rang.

Thankfully for Cassie's head, Tom got it on the second ring. "Hello?"

"Hey Tom. Paul."

"How's Jackie?"

"Moaning in bed... with a hangover! Man, I don't know about Cass but Jackie was plastered."

"Yeah, they were feeling no pain last night."

"Today I want to DIE!" Cassie added from the table.

"I think Jackie would agree."

When he hung up, Tom asked Cassie if she'd be ok while he and Paul got Jackie's car.

"I'll be fine. Nothing that a long hot shower and total darkness won't fix."

She was in the shower when the phone rang again. Dripping wet, wrapped in a towel she made it to the phone before the fourth ring.

"Cass?"

"Hi Jackie. How are you feeling?"

"Like crap."

"A whole lot of that going around. Tom been by yet?"

"He just picked up Paul. I called as soon as they left."

"What's up?"

"How much of what we talked about did you tell Tom?"

"I don't think I told him anything. Although I was pretty drunk, I don't remember a whole lot after the bar."

"Well, how about we leave out some details. OK?"

"OH! Those details. I'm good with that. You haven't told Paul have you?"

"Well..."

"Thanks for bring my little lush home last night."

"No problem. They were both a bit lit up weren't they?"

"Man, what has gotten into them lately? Everytime Jackie comes home from visiting with Cassie... well"

Tom laughed. "Yeah. They're feeding off each other, that's for sure." He felt just a bit uncomfortable having this conversation with Paul.

They were quiet for a moment, then Paul spoke. "Are you guys OK with what Jackie's been telling Cassie lately?"

"Well, yeah. I mean anything that results in, well results like that is a good thing... mostly."

Paul nodded. "And you don't mind that Cassie is telling Jackie things?"

As long as she's not exaggerating by too much of too little, I guess so." He sipped his coffee. "It is kind of hot though, isn't it?"

Paul nodded. "Yes, it is."

That night the sex was incredible. Cassie was a tiger, making love by attacking Tom, pawing his clothes off, aggressively taking what she wanted. She moved Tom where she wanted him and didn't wait for him find his way, but instead guided herself to the part of him she wanted. And when, after an exhaustive and very active tour around their king size bed Cassie refused to tell him "what Jackie told her", Tom decided that although he was curious as hell he would drop it. Beside as the week went on they were having some great sex all on their own. Sunday night (yes two nights in a row!) she was the one that put the "amatuers" dvd on. Tuesday night, cuddling lead to spooning which lead to doggy. Thursday night she left the bathroom door open while she was showering and shaving, supposedly by accident but Tom had his doubts. Thursday, Cassie also asked if he would like to go out to dinner with Jackie and Paul on Friday. Although his mind was racing with all kinds of questions, he said he thought that sounded like fun.

They met Jackie and Paul at the restaurant. Jackie waved from across the room as soon as she saw Cassie and Tom. Making their way across to the table Cassie noticed the cocktail dress that Jackie was wearing was the one that they bought prior to a cruise she and Paul went on several months ago. Cassie also noticed how much cleavage the dress was offering to the world and she was sure that Tom was aware of it too.

"Hi," Jackie stood up when they got close and gave Cassie a big hug. Tom and Paul shook hands, like they had many times before. Over dinner the conversations were all on the safe subjects, work, families, sports. It was obvious to Tom that everyone was trying to act normally, but there was a tension there that hung over the table. It was Jackie who suggested that they stop at Kelly's for a drink.

"OK. One one... I'm still feeling the effects of last time."

"You pussy."

Things loosen up a bit after they had a beer.

"OK." Jackie was building up to something, but she wasn't too sure how to proceed. "Paul and I have something we'd like to talk to you about."

Paul was looking like he wanted to bolt, but Jackie sat on the outside and blocked him.

"You guys have been our best friends for what seems like forever. Cassie, you know me better than my own sister. So, oh shit..."

She hesitated and Paul stepped in. "Ah, you know those "games" we've been playing lately?"

Both Cassie and Tom nodded, as to not to slow down the conversation.

"Well, I don't mind telling you that Jackie and I have been having way too much fun lately playing and it's actually kind of started some conversations."

Jackie couldn't stand it and cut in. "It's been the best it's been for a long time. Hasn't it?" The question was directed to Paul, but again Cassie and Tom found themselves nodding, also in agreement.

"Cass, I'm going to ask you, because, no offense Tom, men are like leg sniffing dogs. I mean we were joking about it last week, but you know we were drunk and all, but have you guys ever thought about... you know, changing things up?"

"Changing things up? You mean, swapping?"

Tom was in a sort of shock. He couldn't believe that they were having this conversation. He couldn't believe that their best friends were interested in becoming "friends with benefits." He was shocked to find himself getting very, very hard at the thought. But mostly he couldn't believe the way Cassie said "swapping?" wasn't filled with horror, but had an accepting "tone" to it. Jackie sensed it too and you could see the tension just flowing from her face.

"Well, yeah. But that does sound kind of dirty, now doesn't it?"

"Well, I don't know. We've never really talked about it, have we?" Cassie had taken Tom's hand under the table and there was a million little messages being communicated via tiny muscle movements and nerves firing. By just holding on to each other, they were trying to "feel" just how the other was reacting. And with her hand in his lap, she felt Tom's other problem.

"Paul and I were, well you know, the other night and while we were, well you know, I asked if he would like to "be with" you. And you know, I was thinking, it would be OK. I wouldn't mind it if it was you, god knows we've shared so many other things."

The four giggled, partially at the joke, but also to release some of the tension.

"Afterwards, I asked Paul what he'd think if Tom and I were together."

Paul piped in. "I told her that I thought Tom was a great guy and I know he really loves you Cass, but I thought it would be kind of neat to see her fantasy come true."

Jackie cut back in. "I know, I know. This is the weirdest conversation that we've ever had. The most important thing is that our friendship has to come first. This is Paul and my fantasy. We don't expect it to also be yours. But if it weirds you guys out, just tell us and this will be the last time EVER we bring it up."

They sat there in silence for a few seconds. Cassie finally smiled and said, "Well, Tom we've got a lot to talk about tonight, don't we?"

They didn't say anything for the first couple of minutes on the drive home. Both were a bit afraid to bring it up first. Finally, Tom said "Interesting dinner, don't you think?"

"MY GOD! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?"

"I never in a million years thought we be ask to..."

"I mean, my god Jackie!"

It took several blocks before the conversation didn't include God.

"I never thought we'd be asked. I mean, not really asked." Cassie shook her head. "Well?"

"Oh no. I'm not falling into that trap!"

"Well, that means "Sure, why not, where's the orgy?""

"It does not. I'm just not the one to say, that's all."

"Why not? You'd be just as much involved as I would."

"So you're thinking about it?"

"Oh my, I must be... I mean, no. No, we can't."

"OK then. I can tell Paul."

A few more blocks.

"I mean, we couldn't."

"I mean, if anyone found out!"

"It's my best friend's husband!"

They got home and Tom thought that Cassie was still standing by her "no". She headed up stair and he went around turning everything off again.

Tom brushed his teeth in the downstairs bathroom. Looking himself in the mirror he shook his head. He was thinking about fucking Jackie. She was naked underneath him, her wide hips surrounding him, pulling him into her. His dick began to strain against his boxers and he had to adjust himself. "My, my, my... that image will stay in my head for a while."

He turned off the bathroom light and headed up the dark stairway. He stripped and climbed into bed. Cassie was in the bathroom, he assumed cleaning off her make up.

"And you could do Jackie?"

"I thought we said "no"?'

"I mean, could you?"

"I don't know. I never thought about it." That was a lie. The image of Jackie's bare breasts made him instantly hard again. Then he added, "Could you?"

There was silence for several seconds. Tom heard her brushing her teeth and then spitting into the sink.

"You mean, could I have sex with Paul? I don't know."

The bathroom light went dark and Tom could see Cassie's silouette come into the bedroom. She pulled back the covers and climbed in. Tom felt her naked body as she cuddled into his side. Her breasts, her soft patch, her firm belly all pressing into him. Putting her arm around his waist, he felt her laughing. "My goodness, what did we get ourselves into?"

"I don't know babe. I don't know."

They laid that way for a minute or so. Cassie's hand rubbed Tom's belly, but it edged down a bit and his penis met her halfway. A couple of strokes and he rolled over to face her.

"I love you," he said kissing her while wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

She responded with a passionate kiss, tongues intertwining, each of them becoming more and more needy. Tom started to kiss her neck, nibbling on her ears and felt a familiar response.

"Yes... oh, yes."

He found himself now suckling on her breasts, playing with each, kissing one, kneeding and coveting the other. Cassie was laying back in the bed now, letting his attention wash over her senses. She was letting him know just how much she was enjoying this. He was playing with her nipples, kissing, sucking, rolling each one in his mouth, his saliva making her mounds as wet as she was feeling elsewhere.

"Yes, god yes, there!" she moaned as he headed down her belly and to her snatch. She spread herself out and his tongue found the spot. He licked her length and she separated her lips, allowing him to find more of her. Tom didn't disappoint. His tongue slowly pushed it's way deeper, finding an already swollen clit waiting.

All the role playing, all the teasing and all the talk had it's affect. "Do you want Paul to do this to you?"

Cassie continued to moan. Tom started to suck and gently nibble on this area now, his tongue continuing to communicate his lust. "You're naked on his bed and he's eatting you out."

"my god." She lifted her groin up into Tom's mouth. He put an arm under her leg, lifting her butt a bit and holding her in position. He was going faster and faster.