Jackie Said What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie reached out to the deck, "Shall we continue? Whose turn was it? Oh, fuck it." She picked up the card "Oral or Anal?"

Four of the quickest "orals" ever were recorded, although Cassie noticed a bit of a sparkle in Paul's eye when he looked at Jackie.

Jackie started to pick up the next card, but stopped. "Who are we kidding?" Tossing it aside, she went through the deck for the earlier card. "I think I'd like to try this one." She handed it to Cassie. It said "Switch Partners!"

Cassie was surprised just how into this she was getting. "Just like that?"

"I mean..." she stood up and reached for Tom's hand, "to dance."

Tom looked up at Jackie, her nipples poking through the thin black material. "Well played Jackie," he thought for a second before realizing that her crotch was right at eye level. The panties were tiny in front, so much so that he could see that she shaved recently and there was a bit of moisture showing.

"I'd love to," he said, standing up "I mean, dance."

Cassie too got a good view of Jackie's pleasure box, on some level finding all this unreal and on others exciting. She felt Paul's hand touching hers. Paul had already come across the room and took Cassie's hand while the slow music that had been in the background all night, now filled their senses.

Before they knew it, the two couples started swaying in each other's arms to the music. They started out inocently enough, Cassie hand on Paul's shoulder, his hand on her hip. But slowly the bodies began to press together. The silky material of her bra slid across his chest, His hips trying to grind into hers. She was definetely ready for something. She felt herself becoming very moist. She felt him becoming very hard. Cassie wanted to create some separation, especially from Paul's hard on pressing against her, but then it also felt so nice. His hands found her breasts, her's his ass.

The song ended and in the brief bit between tracks, Jackie said "switch". Before he knew it, Jackie had cut in and Cassie was wandering over to Tom, holding his hand.

"Hi, good looking."

They danced close together. Cassie had no problem pressing into Tom's granite phallus. His hand moved directly to her ass cheek and she responded by moaning softly. "God! I'm about ready to burst!"

"I know what you mean," he whispered back. "Is our friend Otis near by?"

Cassie smiled and laugh softly, "No, no. I don't hear Otis calling yet."

They concentrated on each other, kissing while dancing. Rubbing up hard against each other. Tom's hand sliding inside the back of Cassie's panties and rubbing what little ass that wasn't exposed. She was needing something, really soon. The tension of the evening was becoming too much and she was needing release. Feeling Tom so close was just what she need. She almost lost herself and pulled him to the floor, but she didn't.

Cassie glanced over and Jackie and Paul were practically dry humping. He was messaging her breast through the bra and she was grinding her groin up against him. Cassie found herself very interested in what the other couple was doing. She was imaging what Jackie was feeling, the hands on her breasts, the prick rubbing her groin and belly. She would have watch some more but the song came to an end again.

"switch..." a nearly breathless Jackie exhaled, clearly getting frustrated. They changed partners again and this time neither couple was shy about sliding in tight with their new partners. Cassie was thinking about taking the next step when Jackie spoke up. "Everyone takes off one more item."

Jackie didn't give anyone any time to argue. She knelt down immediately and began to pull down Tom's shorts. Tom didn't have time to react and his hard on flop out, nearly bopping Jackie on the head as it sprung free. But Jackie had expected this and she guided it to the side as she helped him stepped out of the his briefs. When Jackie stood up smiling, Tom returned the favor by unlatching the hook on the front of the bra. It fell off, releasing rather than exposing Jackie's large white breasts. As much of her as he saw through the thin material, in the firelight and up close she was magnificient. His hand instinctively reached out and felt her lovely tits for the first time.

They were past the point where rational thought mattered. When Jackie spoke up, Cassie didn't even think about it, she stepped back a bit and undid the font clasp on her bra. She didn't notice Tom, and later she realized that she had forgotten all about Tom for that moment. She wanted Paul to have her breasts. Tossing her bra onto the sofa and Cassie stood before Paul bare chested and anxious for his touch. Paul's mouth immediately went straight to her chest. His tongue rolled over and around her nipples. His lips took as much of her as he could. Her head went back, enjoying the wet attention and as she did, she caught a sight of Tom's dick pressing up against Jackie stomach and her bare breasts pressed into Tom's chest. His hand was rubbing Jackie's ass. It was so surreal. It was like she was watching some sort of familiar porno; two actors she was familiar with performing just for her. Jackie and Tom looked like they were puzzle pieces, trying to fit together. It was so natural to see them naked and about to make love. "But that was my husband. And my best friend. And my god my tits love what Paul is doing to them." She lost her train of thought when Paul leanned back up and they kissed. Lost in her thoughts, she felt Paul's penis rubbing up against her. He had stepped out of his boxers and was now stepping into her to kiss her. She turned into him and their mouths met. Her hands found his penis and she felt herself stroking him. His hands were on her breast and rubbing her ass. She lifted a leg up and leaned more into him. She needed to feel this. And she felt like she really wanted to...

A unfamiliar hand touched her on the shoulder. "Let's take this down the hall." Jackie had Tom by the hand. "Cassie, you take Paul into the Master bedroom. We all meet back here in twenty minutes. We'll tell each other everything in twenty minutes. Cassie, I expect some interesting stories... for once." Cassie smiled and grabbed Paul's hand and they followed Jackie and Tom down the hallway. When they got to the guest room door, Jackie stopped, kissed Paul and said "Love you." Then she moved in and gave Cassie a big hug. Cassie felt Jackie's warm breast press into hers. "Have fun and don't worry." And with that, Jackie lead Tom into the guest room and shut the door.

All of the sudden, Cassie felt ackward. Here she was half naked, holding hands with her best friend's husband who was totally naked and with whom she was about to have sex with. But before she could think too much about it, Paul opened the door to the Master bedroom and guided her in. Closing the door behind them, Paul leaned down and kissed her. Tentatively at first, she kissed back. Closing her eyes, she smelled the colonge that she used to smell around the apartment. Her breast pressed into his hairy chest and his calloused hand rubbed up and down the soft smooth skin of her back. She relaxed and the kiss became more passionate. His hand fell to her ass, cupping on cheek as he urged her into him.

"Cassie, I've dreamt about this for a long time." As she thought about it, she had too. Flashes of memories about the nights she heard Paul and Jackie in the next room, trying to be quiet. She remembered her hand sliding down between her legs. She would remember looking in their bedroom in the morning and imaging the way the bed sheets got so rumpled and thinking about how nice it must be to be making love to a great guy like Paul. She mastibated many nights, thinking about the two of them making love. "I know. Me too."

Paul's penis was pressing into her crotch. It felt so soft and yet it was a hard as she could imagine a man being. She wanted him, but she wanted this to last. Cassie turned away from his lips and kissed down his chest. Her hands began to caress him and within seconds she found herself kneeling before him. Up close, the veins stood out and Cassie's tongue licked the length of him, following the path to the head.

"Did Jackie tell you I like to give head?"

"Yeah. Yeah she did."

Cassie kissed around the head some, engulfing the top in her mouth for a bit before going back to licking the underside of his penis. "Tom loves it when I suck him off." What was she doing? "My god," she thought, "I'm instigating this!" She reached one hand back behind Paul landing on his ass. Her other hand started pumping up and down on the staff in front of her. She took him in her mouth and started to work up and down, her one hand supporting the base of Paul's penis, her other hand pulling his ass forward. Paul didn't need any encouragement. "SHIT! Cassie, that's great!"

She could tell he was enjoying himself. Cassie could feel his dick twitch when she would do something new to it. Her right hand slid down; messaging, rolling, and fondling his balls. Paul widen his stance just a bit to steady himself and Cassie let him go for a second, guiding him to the side of the bed and sitting him down on the edge. Feeling particularly evil, Cassie leaned a bit lower and began licking and sucking Paul's balls.

"Fuck Cassie! You better stop that or I'll blow soon!" Cassie smiled to herself. Tom loved it when she did this, squirming and moaning. Once he even lost it, shooting cum all over her hair and back. This was the first time in a while that she thought of Tom.

"What do you think Tom is doing to Jackie?"

Paul moaned.

"I think he's fucking her." The vision of the other two naked and humping away popped into her head. She found herself excited by the thought. "She was ready to be fucked, she told me herself. He pushed her down on the bed and pushed his way in..." Cassie stood up while she was telling Paul this. He laid back in the bed and pulled Cassie down to him. "By now, she has her legs wrapped around him and they're..."

Paul pulled her into him and kissed her hard. His hand found her panties and yanked them down. She helped my moving her legs and soon the expensive panties were lying in a moist heap at the foot of the bed. They kissed again before he moved down to her breasts. "GOD. I remember the time the three of us went to the beach, you had on that green patterned bikini?" He didn't wait for her to respond, he slid further down kissing her belly button on the way. "You looked so hot. You're breasts were just pushed out there and I got so horny, I had to go swimming." He was now between her legs, his tongue licking the length of her labia. "Jackie knew I was horny and she came out to the water with me. She beat me off under water. I told her it was her, but I was thinking about fucking your tits."

He stopped telling his story when his tongue parted her. It felt so good, she was so worked up from all evening, hell from the last couple of months. She lost herself on his tongue and finger. Wave, after wave of sensations washed over her building up and up and up until. "SHITTTTTTTTTT!" Paul sensed it almost before she did and he increased the speed and pressure of his minstrations. The pressure of his thick finger and his soft tongue was just too much and Cassie came violently. She found herself biting her tongue, trying to keep quiet but a loud "FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!" did escape her lips.

"Paul, come here." She clawing at him to climb up.

"Hold on," Paul opened the nightstand, pulling out a condom. "Jackie made me promise."

Cassie had thought of that, but smiled that Jackie had made sure that there would be no surprises.

Paul was fumbling with the packaging. He was anxious to continue, but was having a bit of a issue opening the envelope. Cassie sat up and took it from him. She had it open in a second and was rolling it down the length of his penis. She realized how badly she wanted him to fuck her. She laid back and he kneeled into her. She positioned him where she needed him and he gently pushed through. And at last, they merged into each other. It felt so good, the pressure, the aquience and acceptance. She felt the fullness of having someone enter her and she relaxed and got excited. Every nerve ending was firing and she was getting lost in the sliding in and out, back and forth. Paul wasn't as long as Tom, but it was just what she needed right now.

"I hear them." Paul was whispering in her ear.

Cassie regained enough composure to listen. The bed in the next room was squeaking. Cassie could hear Jackie's low moans.

"She's going to get louder. She screams when she comes." Paul was getting excited by the thought and his hips started going a bit faster now.

"I know." Cassie answered, matching Paul's rocking with her own. "I used to hear you two every night." That seemed to get his attention again. Cassie found herself saying this for her excitement as much as his. "I used to beat off listening to you two and when Jackie would come, I tried to come."

Paul was pistoning now. He was enjoying this.

"I imagined you and Jackie fucking... and now I'm fucking you!"

As if on cue Jackie yelled, "FUCK ME HARDER! GODDDDDD!" That was all Paul could take. Cassie felt his ass tighten and his dick spasm. "Godddddd," he hissed and he increased his pace. Cassie hadn't thought she was close, until he came. The moment caught her and she relaxed into a beautifully complete orgasm. She felt herself falling into it and she started giggling, enjoying it and riding each sensation up and down.

"Paul," she said kissing him as he slowed down, "thank you sooo much for everything!"

From the next room the squeaking bed sounded like an orchestra of crickets.

"That's it, that it! Now! NOW! NOW! Come with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Cassie and Paul laid there, still combined, laughing quietly. The noise slowed down until it stopped.

"MY GOD, CASSIE! He's GOOD!"

The house got quiet for a moment and then Cassie shouted back, "I could have told you that!".

After the laughter died down a bit, Jackie shouted back "You did, Remember!"

Chapter Four:

Paul kissed Cassie one more time before rolling off. "Thank you." Cassie smiled and kissed him back "You're welcomed." Paul got off the bed and was tying up the condom when there was a knock on the door. It opened a crack and Jackie poked her head in, "Can we come in?" She didn't wait for an answer. She came in followed by a wide eyed Tom. Jackie made a bee line to Paul and they kissed.

"Hi good looking," Cassie said pulling a sheet over her.

Tom sat on the bed next to his wife and leaned down to kiss her, his dick soften but still swollen and hanging straight down. "Sounds like you had fun."

The glint in Tom's eyes told her he was excited to see her, but was also not sure what to expect from her. Cassie smile, trying to put him at ease and kissed him again, this time to reinforce how much she loved him. What started out as a innocent welcoming kiss sparked something in each of them. Cassie reached up and wrapped her arms around her husband and he leaned down holding her face as he kissed her harder and harder.

"Do you hate me?" She didn't know why she said this, the question just popped into her mind. His answers were muffled by his passion. "God no! I love you so much!" She could tell in his voice that he meant it. She could also tell by the pressure further south that he was still very interested in her.

"Hey you two! Get a room." Jackie had hopped on the bed and leaned her face down to be next to Cassie. "Hi!"

Cassie started to giggle, which made Tom break up laughing. He sat up and Cassie whopped her friend on the arm. "Hi!"

"I don't know about you, but I'd like to take a break for a bit before... you know."

Cassie looked at Tom. Sure they had just had sex with other people, but multiple times in an evening? He gave a neutral glance to her, meaning for her to decide. "Yeah, ok."

"I don't know about you," Jackie said to Cassie, "but I need to go to the bathroom. Cassie?"

Cassie needed to go to the bathroom and she was curious as to "what now", but Jackie's request caught her a bit off guard. She rolled out of bed, gave Tom a small kiss and headed towards the bathroom across the hall. She opened the door on Jackie sitting on the toilet.

"Get in and shut the door!"

Cassie heard the stream of pee slashing. There was no place for her to sit, so she stood there.

"Well?" Jackie looked up, shaking her head, "My god, can you believe this?"

"I can't believe we did this." Cassie was standing next to the sink while Jackie sat peeing. Later on she would laugh at the thought of two naked women in one bathroom having this conversation. The sound of Jackie peeing was making her need much worse.

"Are you doing OK?"

"I think so. Why does everyone think I'm the one who's going to have a problem with what we just did?"

"Well, maybe because I was being stuffed from behind by your husband?"

"While your's was riding me... God Jackie, are we sluts or what?"

Jackie patted herself and stood up, "Next!" Cassie ducked around her friend and sat right down. The splashing a second later proved that it was just in time.

"So, You OK?"

Cassie had to think a minute. "Yeah, yeah. I think so. How's Tom?"

"Tom was... oh, I think he's a bit worried about you."

"Really?"

"Well, yes he is. But it didn't stop him."

"I heard."

"FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!?"

"Oh yeah. I guess it didn't stop me either."

"I mean Cassie, I never thought you'd go through with this." Cassie looked up at her friend. Jackie leaning back on the sit looked so natural and relaxed. So what if her tits bounced in front of her as she laughed, her pussy only a few feet away and their husbands in the next room thinking about what was going to happen next!

"Are you sorry for what happened?" Jackie asked.

"I don't think so. I mean, we knew what was supposed to happen. Are you sorry?"

Jackie thought for a minute. "God no. This has been a fantasy of Paul and me for a long time... probably more mine than Paul's."

Thinking about what Paul had said earlier, Cassie butted in, "I'm pretty sure Paul shared it with you."

"Honey, I love you more than my own sister. I would never want to hurt you. But the last year or so, I've been thinking about what it would be like..."

"It does kind of get into your head, doesn't it?"

"And when I suggested it to Paul, man he went wild? He got so into the role playing that... man, let's just say I was worried that the bed would fall apart. But I never really thought it get much past our imagination. Do you guys want to go home?"

"Are you and Paul wanting some privacy?" Cassie dried herself and flushed the toilet. She and Jackie then turned and washed their hands.

Looking at her friend in the eyes via the mirror Jackie said, "No, no... I mean, if you want to I'll make some excuse."

Cassie thought about this out, but she didn't hate herself for what just happened. She enjoyed herself. She thought Tom enjoyed himself also. "You know, I can't speak for Tom but this was not something I ever considered before you brought it up. I mean, it sounds very "icky", doesn't it. But, I mean, with you and Paul... we're like best friends anyway aren't we?"

The statement hung there for a second and then Cassie announced "We'll stay for a while longer."

Jackie reached over and took Cassie by the shoulder. "Thank you!" and kissed her. Not the quiet thank you kiss of a friend, but the lustful release of pent up passion. Cassie was shocked at first, but Jackie's kiss was so nice, so wanting, her breast warm and soft, that Cassie soon melted into her. In some ways, Cassie thought about it later, she was so overwhelmed with conflicting thoughts and mores and stereotypes that her brain shut down the logic center and she went with her raw feeling. If it felt good, she told herself, go ahead and try it. This kiss felt good. Jackie's breasts felt good. Her ass felt good. Her pussy rubbing Jackie's felt...