Jackie Said What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was watching what was going on. "I wonder what she has in mind?" he thought about Jackie.

Jackie picked up a card and promptly put it back in the deck.

"HEY! You can't do that!" Cassie protested.

"Honey. You don't want that card, yet."

Paul reached in and pulled out the card. Reading it, he slid it back into the pile. "She's right."

Jackie pulled another off the top. "How many times in one day?"

They all laughed at that one. Jackie smiled and shot a glance over at Paul, "Well, do you want to answer that one, wonder boy?"

"Six... at least for me."

"No shit?" Tom found himself saying his thought out loud.

"Yep." Jackie slid the card back into the pile. "Minimum six. That was a pretty good day... Cassie?"

"Well," she looked at Tom. They never really kept track of that sort of thing. "Maybe Jamaica." Tom nodded, "That would probably be a good start."

Cassie was thinking, "In the morning when we got to the hotel, afternoon back from the beach, after dancing twice. OH! and in the morning. Five!"

"In the morning is the next day. The question was in one day."

Tom spoke up, "OK, your honor. New years eve, this year. Four times."

"Cassie?"

Cassie was thinking, "Yeah. I think it was four times."

Jackie looked over to Paul. "We won that one!"

"Quality over quantity."

"Oh, honey. It was quality. Trust me."

By now it was almost ten and everyone was a bit drunk. Jackie picked up the cards and started to go through them. "Let's make this a bit more interesting."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting rid of the silly ones."

Cassie thought about it. "How much worst can these be?"

Jackie announced. "OK. First round is over. Now the questions are harder."

Paul was reclining on the floor, resting on his elbows. "OK,honey. Pull a card for me."

Jackie picked up the next card "What is your favorite porn movie?"

Cassie giggled. She was ashamed but she knew this one. Jackie had told her it was "Naughty Neighbors". That was an interesting night of drinking.

"I've never watched a Pornographic Video Presentation. OK. Cumming Out Party."

"Paul! I thought it was Naughty Neighbors?"

"Oh, that one is good too."

Tom took a deep breath and looked over at Cassie. "I guess my favorite is Voyeuristic Vacations. Cass?"

"Wait. I'm not sure I believe you." Jackie was looking hard at Tom. "Is that true Cassie?"

Cassie tried to lie. "I think it is. I mean we don't always watch it together..."

"I know that's not it now. Cassie, tell me."

Cassie started to blush. "His favorite video is one we made."

"OH MY GOD! That is HOT!" Paul sat up now.

"Really? Oh my." Jackie was looking between Tom and Cassie, who was now a bright red.

"It's true," Tom added. "It was my idea. We propped a camera on the dresser one night. It was a good night."

Jackie was laughing. "Cassie, you little porno star! I'd love to see it." Jackie spread her legs and waved a napkin back and forth as to fan herself. Despite the laughter, Cassie couldn't decide if she was serious or not.

"Like hell you will."

"We'll show you ours if you show us yours."

"Paul!"

"Jackie! I should have known."

"Next question. Tom?"

Tom picked up a card. "Have you ever been with someone of the same sex?" That's easy. No."

Cassie was relieved for an easy question. "No."

But the pause that Jackie took caught everyone's attention. "What if I don't want to answer that one?"

"I guess we know the answer already," Paul said.

"I don't want to say anything else about... that."

Tom said, "you could do a dare?"

Cassie, thinking about what else might be in the card said, "No dares. Something simple."

Paul looked at his wife, "OK. No answer. One piece of clothing."

Jackie thought for a moment and said, "OK." She kicked off her socks.

"Oh no! For a question like that, clothing has to be pants or top!"

"Socks are clothing."

Paul looked sternly at his wife, "Pants or top."

Jackie finished off her wine. "Fine." and she unbuttoned her blouse. Taking it off, she was wearing a black push up bra. Jackie tossed her top at her husband. Both Cassie and Tom couldn't help but stare at Jackie. True, the black bra was substantial and both of them had seen Jackie in a bikini before, but this was definitely underwear that she was displaying. Her breasts were large and filled the cups. The bra pushed her up and out, shoving Jackie's cleavage into the three on-lookers faces. It suddenly got very hot in there for Cassie and she glimpsed over at the men, both of them were shifting around trying to reposition themselves.

"There, you happy?" Jackie said with an air of defiance.

"Very." Paul was smiling while shaking his head. Cassie noticed a bulge growing in his pants. She found herself quite comfortable with Jackie's brief attire, but Paul's erection was sending her mind all over the place. She was trying not to look at it, but her eyes kept going back to his groin. She was snapped back to the moment when she felt Jackie's elbow and heard her voice. Jackie was looking at her husband, "Well, have you ever been...?"

Paul smiled and without even hesitating, pulled off his shirt, tossing it to Jackie. His bare chest was covered in dark curly hair, but Cassie could see he did his sit ups, his ab were well defined.

"Paul, you never told me?" Again, Cassie and Tom reaction was to stare at their hosts. Cassie was more shocked by the immediacy of Paul's action to the question. Zero time had elasped and off came the shirt.

"I didn't say that I did. I just didn't want to answer. Besides, I can't have you getting all naked alone. Cassie new card please."

Cassie caught herself staring at her best friend's husband. She leaned over and took a sip of wine, she glanced over at Tom, who was looking back and forth from Paul to Jackie and then her eyes drifted back to Paul's body. "Why are you doing that?" she scolded herself. "Stop that." Taking off the shirt seemed to relax Paul a bit. The raging hard on that was just below the surface of his jeans seemed to have shrunk a bit and he was smiling and laughing. But Cassie kept sneaking glances at his abs and the tufts of hair coming out of the tops of his jeans.

After the shock of the last minute, Tom was sitting back watching and thinking. "I see what she's doing," he thought of Jackie. "She's guiding down the path of her choosing. First to take off something. First to admit an embarrassment. Trying to make Cass loosen up and get comfortable."

"What is your favorite sexual position?" Jackie asked a question to Cassie.

"What?"

"You heard me, you're turn to answer the question. What is your favorite sexual position?"

She surprised herself by answering quickly and decisively. "I like to be on top."

Tom smiled to himself, "yeah, she's getting more comfortable with this."

"Oh, yeah. I like that too." Jackie body started to relax a bit now. She wasn't sitting up so straight and she was getting back to the gregarious Jackie that they both knew. She was laughing and touching Cassie on the arm and leg showing her agreement. "I like it on top, but my favorite way is from behind. Paul, I know you're answer."

"Woof woof." The four laughed.

"Down boy," Tom added from the floor.

"Tom?"

Tom was beginning to project where this was going. Little by little Jackie was egging them on, getting them to talk about the things they liked and in the process, get a little excited by all this sex talk.

"I like them all."

"Come on! Don't be so lame." Cassie surprised herself by butting in, but she didn't stop. "He likes to be on top. He likes to be in charge."

After a bit of pause, Jackie added, "Nothing wrong with controlling things. I'm kind of like that too. My turn." She picked up a card and smiled. "What is the naughtiest, dirtiest sex act you have ever done? And with whom?"

With that question, she didn't even pause. She stood up and undid the buttons on her jeans. Stepping out of her pants, showing off to everyone the tiny black matching panties. Tom thought "OK, this is her plan. I bet Paul follow's suit."

"Paul?"

Paul smiled and stood up, undid his belt and pulled down his jeans. He was wearing black silk boxers punctuated with a huge hard on tenting out the front.

"I'm glad to see you're enjoying the game," Jackie said back on the couch. Tom was watching Cassie's expression. She wasn't oogling Paul or glancing at her nearly naked friend next to her. She was deep in thought, probably he figured, wrestling with telling the truth or taking off her top. "Jackie has her right where she wants her..."

"Tom?"

Tom popped back into the moment. "Yeah, the question." What was the most naughtiest, dirtiest sex act he was involved in? His mind didn't have to go too deep to remember and he was embarrassed by the thought. He didn't really want to tell them about what he did to that girl the night she passed out. It had been so long ago and he was so drunk. She seemed so willing to do anything earlier and he was so frustrated when she passed out. The woman didn't even remember it or at least acted like she didn't. He was actually very ashamed that he had his way with this woman, especially in that way. "Well, Jackie will get her wish..." He couldn't tell them, so he pulled off his shirt, folding it up and laying it on the chair next to him.

Cassie was watching him, but he could tell she was more concerned about her response. She saw her husband strip off his shirt, but it barely registered.

Jackie spoke up, "Tom, that was a two part question."

"What do you mean?"

"Answer one half or take off another item."

"Technically, both you and Paul only took off..." but he didn't want to get in an argument now. Thinking to himself he said, "She's good. She wants to accelerate this evening along." Tom stood up and started to undo his belt buckle. Tom standing up snapped Cassie back from her thoughts. Seeing him unbutton his waistband, Cassie wondered what underwear he had on tonight. He had gotten dressed while she was putting on her makeup, so she wasn't sure. He bent over, dropping the pants down to step out of them. He had on his blue bikini briefs, one of her favorites. Boxers might have been a safer choice tonight, but Tom was showing off a bit more than his clean underwear. Cassie, hell Jackie and Paul for that matter, saw he was as hard as a rock and in these briefs there was no where to hide it. The mushroom like head of his penis was straining to pop out the top and he adjusted the waist band a bit before he sat back down.

"Reminds me of swim team," Jackie said not hiding the fact that she was staring at the bulge. Watching her husband strip was surreal, but seeing her friend drink in the image of her husband's hard on was... well, it was like a weird dream and...

"Cassie. Care to join us?"

Now all eyes turned to Cassie. Tom could tell that she was very nervous. "I wonder what the worst she's done..."

Cassie didn't want to mention the horrible act that her old boyfriend strong armed her into doing. It was a period of her life she wished she could just black out. Her boyfriend was a heavy drug user and he had some definite "odd" sexual predilictions. The longer they dated, the more he tried, sometimes forcefully. She knew exactly the act and she knew she wasn't going to tell her friends about it, hell she hadn't even told Tom about it. As far as "with whom?" she was sure everyone could figure that one out, but it wasn't "the bastard". No, she couldn't tell them about it. And the other three were standing there in their under items. And beside, she had on...

In fact all three were sitting there watching her, but they were deep in their own thoughts. Tom glanced around. Jackie was smiling, knowing that Cassie was about to commit fully to the game. Paul was nearly expressionless, except for a sense of anticipation in his eyes. And for his part, he found himself silently hoping that his wife would follow their lead.

"Oh fuck it." Cassie stood up and undid her slacks. Stepping out of them her silk blouse fell down covering most of her ass. She folded her pants and handed them to Tom. Taking a deep breath, she undid the buttons on her top one at a time. She could feel every eye on her and she stared straight ahead to avoid them. As she undid her front, Tom could see the bra, but didn't recognize it. It was one, as far as he knew, that she hadn't worn before. It was a pale, off white push up bra and had it pushed Cassie's breasts up and together. The material had a bit of a pattern in it but it was practically see through. "My god," Tom thought to himself, "you can see her tits!"

But it was when Cassie slid the shirt off her shoulders and everyone saw the matching panties she had on that the heat in the room shot up. They were tiny and lacy, made of the same pale silky material as the bra. They rode low on her hips and barely covered her ass, or at least that was the impression Tom got in the brief period where she spun around to drape her silk shirt over the back of the couch.

"There." She said, completing coming back around and hoping that people would get their fill and be done. Tom was smiling. Paul's mouth hung open. All four of the friends were sitting in the family room in their underwear. What was odd to Cassie was that she didn't mind it when she was standing there. This wasn't that much different from when they would come over to use Jackie and Paul's pool. OK, it was different. A lot different. But Cassie found that in fact she was a little excited to be showing off like this. "This was the reason they got together tonight, wasn't it?" It felt funny to finally admit to herself what she had been feeling all night. But it was the reason and they were past the fail safe point. The sexual tension was getting to her, she felt nerves firing all over her body. Her nipples were straining against the thin materials and she felt an urging between her legs, a hint of moisture and wanting.

"I hope Jackie's happy..." Cassie said trying to sit back down demurely, without the panties shifting in the wrong direction.

"I don't know about Jackie," Paul spoke up, "but I'm thrilled to death!"

Jackie took Cassie's hand and gave it a gentle tug. "Good job honey. I love it!" She poured some more wine into their glasses and made another toast. "To drinking in your underwear!"

All four drinks were quickly empty and back down on the coffee tabe. Paul leaned forward, appraising the lack of drink. "I think we need something more refreshment." He stood up and his boxers tented way out in front and Tom was definetely "packing" as Jackie might put it.

"I think we need some music." Tom stood up, his erection still stretching the front of his bikini briefs. He headed to the other end of the room to the stereo, bending down at the knees to figure out the controls. Jackie and Cassie sat on the couch, taking all this in. "I take it, you went shopping?" Jackie looked over and down at the bra.

"You like it?" Cassie subconsoiusly pushed her chest out just a bit. "I bought it last weekend," turning to Jackie to add "I didn't know what to wear to something like this." Jackie reached out and the girls hugged.

Tom had changed the satelite radio from soft rock to jazz and turned off the lights. Standing up, he looked back at the girls. From his vantage point, he noticed a spot on Jackie's panties were moist, although he couldn't be sure in the low light. The hug confused him. The women had hugged everytime they met or left, so that shouldn't have caught his attention. But the site of these two, in bra and panties, pressing into each other caught him off guard. Although he didn't think it was possible, his erection got even harder and he quietly shifted it back down into his pants.

Jackie broke the hug first and stood up. "While the boys get us something more to drink, come here. I need to freshen up." She didn't give Cassie a choice, she took her hand and lead her down the hallway to the bedroom. Tom was almost glad when they left the room, because he had to do some serious shifting around.

Once in the room, with the door shut, Jackie gave Cassie another hug. "How are you doing?"

Cassie smiled, "I think OK. I mean, I don't know. But this has been... fun!"

"I know, isn't it. I've been thinking about how to do this all week. I've got to tell you, I'm a nervous wreck!"

"Why? Isn't this how you thought it would go?"

"Well, yes. But I was afraid we would scare you guys off."

"I'm not sure what I was planning on doing before," Cassie said sitting on the side of the bed, "but I think we're OK with this."

"God!" Jackie sat down next to Cassie. "I am so... ready! I mean when Tom took off his pants! I didn't realize he was so... well, so nice."

Cassie laughed. She had known enough men to realize that Tom was slightly longer than many, but she never paid as much attention to it as Jackie had in her brief introduction to "Mr. Johnson". "Yes, he is nice. I hope you didn't mind me kind of staring at..."

"Paul? Goodness no! It probably only made him harder." Jackie gaze dropped from Cassie's face to her attire. "Turn around, I want to get a good look at that... without the two penis heads salivating all over you."

Cassie felt a bit self conscoius, but she stood up and turned around, this time just for Jackie. But Jackie was almost as uncovered and showing no embarrassment. "Man, that rocks. Shows just enough to tease them into a coma, doesn't it."

"I almost didn't buy it... Hell, I almost didn't wear it."

Jackie was admiring the material and the fit, giving it an approving tug here and there. "Honey, it would have been a crime if you didn't. Man, if I was a guy, you wouldn't be wearing that any longer than was absolutely necessary."

Cassie took a long look at her best friend seated on the bed in nothing but bra and panties. It was funny, but right now it didn't seem so odd. Cassie could tell it was a new "special" set, something Jackie had thought long and hard about. It accented her tits, pushing them up and out. The panties hugged her ass, showing it off nicely.

"You look Great! Tom's been checking you out."

"I know. No offense but I was hoping so." Jackie fell back on the bed and shook her head. "I think things better speed up now. I know I'm ready."

Cassie looked down on her friend, laying there nearly naked. "Jackie? How does this work?"

Jackie laughed, "I don't know Hun. From here, I'm making this all up as we go along."

Paul's boner had gone down a bit when he brought out the beer. Tom was in better shape than before, but in his briefs weren't doing too much to hide anything.

"Cheers" Paul said tapping Tom's bottle.

Laughing at their situation, Tom said, "I believe this just might happen."

"I know! I mean I've dreamt about it and all, but..."

"What was that one card?"

"Dude, you'll know it when we get to it. Hey! Where are the women!"

"Hold on to yourselves. We're coming."

For some strange reason, the men stood when the women came back into the room. Cassie came up and gave Tom a kiss. "Man she's looking great!" he thought as he watched her walk in. The panties weren't too risque in the back, but the whole package was dynamite. Instead of taking up the spot on the couch where she had been, Cassie sat down on the floor next to Tom. Jackie sat down next to Paul, leaning over a giving him a kiss. Paul's hand came up to her arm and both Cassie and Tom notice when he brushed up against Jackie's tit.

Jackie broke off the kiss and took the freshly filled wine glass. "Cassie, I think the boys are trying to get us drunk," taking a big swig immediately afterwards.

"Whatever for?" Cassie asked, while she leaned over the table to take her glass. Paul's eyes were locked on her cleavage as it hung down over the coffee table. Cassie lingered just a bit as she found her glass and leaned back into Tom. Cassie took Tom's hand in hers and leaned on his shoulder. He noticed that Cassie's hand was now resting on his lap and she had to feel the swelling. She made eye contact with her husband. Was she drunk, horny or what? Tom wasn't sure, but she sure looked wonderful. He leaned over and kissed her. It started as a quick peck of affection, but when Cassie leaned into him it became a passionate moment between them. It ended too quickly for both of them, but Cassie leaned back as if nothing had just happened and commented on Jackie's change. "We're just not those types of girls."