Jackie Said What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The joint made it around three times before it vaporized, but they were well on their way to being shit faced. It had been years for Tom, not since Law School really. Cassie not quite as long, but not since before she met Tom. But judging from the ease that Jackie and Paul handled themselves this must have been a relatively common ritual. On his third toke, Tom felt the pot kick in. It had been a long time, but this was nice. He exhaled slowly and looked around. People were enjoying themselves, laughing at stupid shit, the four of them more relaxed than at any time all evening. Paul was already getting the next joint ready. Cassie had her eyes closed and was smiling. He caught Jackie's eye and she gave him a dazzling smiled that went straight to his brain. His dick twitched in response and Jackie giggled, knowing somehow she got to him. Cassie opened her eyes at the laughter, tried to catch up but never caught on.

Waiting for Paul to get the next one going, Tom started rubbing his wife's leg. Cassie let out a low moan and almost immmediately, Jackie snuggled closer to Paul. Judging by the motion of Jackie's arm and shoulder, she was rubbing something under the bubbling surface. But this didn't bother Paul, because he snapped the lighter and took a long hit off the joint. Holding his breath, he passed the fresh joint to Cassie. As Cassie began to take a toke, Paul leaned over to Jackie and instead of exhaling he turned and started to kiss his wife. It wasn't until Jackie pulled away and exhaled the smoke did Cassie realize what happened.

"That's so cool," Cassie said after she exhaled. "How did you?"

"You just inhale while he exhales. Doubles your pleasure, it cools the smoke and makes me hotter at the same time!"

Tom was about to exhale from his hit when Cassie pulled herself up to him and kissed him. Tom was high, but he understood. He slowly relaxed his lungs and the smoke drifted out while Cassie breathed in. Of course, feeling her naked wet body pressing into him, the warm wet lips hungerly accepting his smoke and getting pretty fuck up all were making this very exciting. Cassie pulled away, her hand brushing along his rock hard penis as she did and blew out the smoke. "Oh man! I like that!"

Jackie had watched and had waited for Cassie to be done before she took a long toke. She passed the joint to Paul and then she pushed her away across the crowded hot tub to Tom. She had to get out of the water a bit to do so and her breasts dragged across the top of the froath as she got close to him. Cassie, high and feeling like she was watching some odd video, reached over and gave Jackie a bit of a shove. Jackie fell into Tom, putting her hands on either side of him on the edge of the tub to stop herself but not before she was practically in his lap. Everyone laughed including Jackie who exhaled the smoke she was planning to share with Tom.

"Give me that thing!" she demanded from Paul, who's eyes were already beginning to redden. With a shit eatting grin, he handed his wife the shorten joint. Jackie sat down on Tom's lap and took a long deep toke, passing the joint to Cassie. Cassie took another puff, long before she needed another one, as she watch Jackie lean into Tom and give him a long, slow kiss, a small wisp of smoke escaping during the exchange. Jackie shifted her position and was now facing Tom, while still on his lap. "How is she doing that?" Cassie was wondering. She felt Paul tap her arm and she realized that he was taking the joint dangling from her hand. They watched for what seemed like several minutes as the kiss went on and on. When Jackie finally pulled away and Tom exhaled, both of them broke into a little giggle. Jackie somehow sensed the new seating arrangements and twisted off Tom to When she was done, emptying her lungs she stood up, "I think he likes it."

"What? The pot, the kiss or your titties?" Paul was taking what was most likely the last good hit off the roach as he asked. He leaned back setting the burned out stub into the ash tray. Cassie looked at him and something said to her that she wanted to share that last little bit. She found herself leaning over and kissing Paul. Paul's eyes didn't even open, he knew what was going on. His lips parted and Cassie felt the gentle pressure of smoke being pushed into her. She found herself accepting the gift and letting it go deeper and deeper into her. After a bit, she could take no more and she held her breath as the two kissed. Her hand found him under the water and she started stroking. His hand found her breast. She didn't want to let go, but soon the pressure was too much and she had to release. She leaned back and exhaled, letting a long steady stream of humidified smoke escape across the tub. She opened her eyes to see everyone watching her from the vantage point of their own particular high.

Cassie smiled to no one in particular, "We are so going to pay for this tomorrow."

The four of them sat there in the tub for a while, just watching the stars and enjoying the warmth. Finally after several minutes, Tom broke the silence. "So this is what you two do every weekend?"

"No, not every weekend..." Paul barely opened his eyes to answer. "Getting high is a special thing."

The group considered this like it was some profound bit of insight, until Jackie added "and usually by now, we're fucking." Jackie leaned over and she and Paul kissed. It was needy. It was hungry. It was leading to something.

Cassie's hand left Tom's and moved to his erection. His hand gravitated to her slit. They mutually stroked each other while they watched Jackie and Paul lose themselves in each other. Breasts, hips, asses, dicks, fingers... Cassie couldn't keep up with them. Finally, Jackie leaned over the side of the tub and Paul stood up positioning himself behind her. "Show them how we do it," was all that Jackie hissed and with that he did.

Cassie wanted more than Tom's finger. Watching Paul entering Jackie, Cassie wanted more. She raised her butt off the seat a bit and Tom pulled her onto his lap. Spreading her legs, she positioned him just so and pushed down. Although she was expecting it, the sensation surprised her. The pressure was intense, the water making it harder to break through than she had planned. But she needed this, she wanted this! She continued to push downward and Tom pushed up. Finally, wonderfully, through mutual effort he popped in and she slid all the way down. They quickly found the rhythm, the water helping her bob up and down a bit. They also fell into the pace that Jackie and Paul were going at.

"I see you watching, Cassie." Jackie was looking back now. "I see you fucking."

But Cassie wasn't about to concede anything to Jackie right now. "You are a slut! You've wanted to fuck Paul in front of me for a long time. You wanted to fuck in front of Tom for a long time. You just couldn't figure out how."

The energy in the tub jumped. Jackie was pushing back into Paul harder. Cassie was raising up and falling down with a bit more purpose.

"And now you're doing it. You've gotten your wish. You've fucked my husband. You've sucked his cock. You've felt his tongue deep into your cunt!"

Tom hadn't heard Cassie talk like this for a long time, possibly never. She was being perfectly honest, but perfectly blunt. Profane, almost. He was enjoying the show and Jackie looked like she was enjoying the tongue lashing. Paul looked like he was going to blow any moment.

"It's taken you years to set this up and is this what you wanted?"

"God yes!"

"Tell me, is this what you wanted?"

"yes..."

"No, tell me!"

"no..."

"Tell me!" By now they were all thrashing about. Paul was pistoning in and out, his balls slapping against Jackie's ass barely out of the water. Tom was banging up into Cassie as hard as he could and she was grinding back into him. He was playing with her tits and she reached down to message his balls. But Jackie's eyes were closed tight, her face screwed up by near orgasm. Finally she released with a scream, "I want to fuck you!"

And that was it. Paul exploded, his ball sack twitching as he pulsed into Jackie. Tom lost it, watching those two and feeling his wife so close. And when she felt Tom surge into her, when she saw Paul's prick slippery with overspill and when she heard Jackie's confession, Cassie let go. It was deep and hard and long and from some recess portion of her that Cassie never knew existed. Waves rolled over and over and over her as she felt Tom sliding across just the right nerve endings. Finally she opened her eyes and saw Jackie looking back at her, still being impaled by Paul. Across the tub, their gazes met and Cassie smiled. Jackie smiled back.

Without at word they communicated, "Yes, we will. I will fuck you. And you will fuck me. But not tonight. We'll save that for the next time."

They ended up going to bed then. Cassie and Tom in the guest room. Jackie and Paul in theirs.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and she look up. Tom was smiling a goofy smile, but Jackie was holding the shrinking joint. Paul looked at his wife as she passed him the cigarette. But Jackie was looking at Cassie. Cassie wasn't sure why, but she knew what Jackie wanted. They kissed and Cassie took the smoke from Jackie. But when they exhaled all the smoke out, the kiss didn't stop. Jackie and Cassie fell onto the bed, making out like teenagers, wet sloppy kisses wanting more and more. This was the kiss in the bathroom, only more honest, more immediate. Cassie found herself wanting to make Jackie come. She didn't even think on those terms, only I need to release this energy. Their bodies pressed together more and more. Jackie's leg pressed into Cassie's crotch and was rubbing up and down. Cassie's had found Jackie's breast, but another hand was already messaging and kneeding it. She felt a male hand on her ass. She didn't care. Jackie was attacking back, kissing hard. All of a sudden, Cassie felt a small female finger slding between her legs, searching for an opening. It found is and Cassie gasped. "Oh my god." The male hand on her ass followed her crack and soon she had two different probes teasing and taunting her pussy.

"I want her," Cassie heard Jackie say and the male finger moved away. Cassie was rolled on her back and Jackie's head followed her hand. Soon Cassie felt a gentle tongue teasing her apart. "God yes!" Jackie was high and totally lost in eatting out her best friend. Cassie was thrashing back and forth, losing herself on her friend's tongue and fingers. Paul was stroking himself, watching his wife face devouring the ever widening gap. Cassie felt Paul's dick near her face before she saw it, but she didn't hesitate to welcome it. She sucked as he fucked her face, her hands stroking and messaging his balls.

Tom was watching all this as if from a thousand miles away. He knew he was high. He knew everyone else was too. And he knew he wanted to fuck something! But Jackie's ass hung off the side of the bed while she was eatting out Cassie. Without thinking, he knelt down on the floor and stuck his face between Jackie's butt cheeks, his tongue seeking her pussy. Cassie felt Jackie's shock and surprise. "Oh god, yeah..." Jackie spread her cheeks as far apart as she could and Tom found the spot. His nose, however kept bumping into her asshole. He was surprised at how much he didn't mind being there. Jackie was surprise how much she didn't mind him being there. His tongue was making her pussy very wet, darting in and out, not being able to get too deep from this angle. But the effect, along with the pressure building at asshole was getting to her.

Cassie felt something change in Jackie's motions. "You're coming aren't you?"

"God! Does he do this to you?"

"What?"

"Eat you from behind... GOD!"

Just then, Jackie shuttered. "God, I'm coming!" She dove back into Cassie and used her own orgasm to feed her friend's. "GOD CASSIE COME WITH ME! LET YOURSELF GO!"

Cassie did just that. She let go of whatever was holding her back. Cassie was so high and loving it. She focus solely on the tip of the tongue that was washing over her sweet spot, the million nerve endings sparking as pressure went sweeping by, the pressure of the hands pulling her into the gift she was recieving. She felt the pressure build and then break, flooding her with pleasure, making her shake and twitch and moan with extasy.

Cassie first remembered breathing, as if it was something she forgot to do. Her head felt carbonated, bubbly and unfocused. But she felt wonderful. Before she knew it, Jackie had pulled up besides her. "I love you Cass." followed by a kiss.

It lasted just a moment, because Jackie rolled over the opposite direction and was attacked by her husband. Cassie glanced over and Paul's monster was fully engaged and he was trying to push it between Jackie's legs. Jackie was on her back, legs spread as widely as she could on the crowded bed and her back arched to accept him. Tom had laid next to his wife, watching this action over her shoulder. Cassie felt his erection rubbing her backside, but the two of them were fascinated with the vigor that their friends were approaching this most intimate of acts.

Paul succeeded in finding the right spot and pushed slowly forward with his hips but kept his arms fully extended. Jackie relaxed once the initial penetration was made and welcomed as much of Paul as she could on his first thrust. Jackie flatten her hips a bit and on the next push, all of Paul disappeared inside. Cassie found Tom's hand messaging her breast and she wiggled her ass into him.

"Come on, give it to me." Jackie was begging as Paul pressed as deeply as his anatomy allowed. "More!"

Cassie noticed the tip of Tom's penis was pushing against her butt crack. It felt good and watching what was going on, she wanted to feel the fullness that Jackie was experiencing. She lifted her leg a bit and Tom pushed forward. She must not had given him enough space, because his dick stopped short of it's goal. She felt his pressure pressing against her anus. She was high, she knew that. It felt different. She was surprised to find that she didn't mind that. She wanted something in somewhere. He pushed again. Did he know what he was doing? It was hurting, just a little bit, but she didn't adjust to make him move. Did she want this?

Just then, he popped past and ended up where she initially wanted him. She guided him in with her hand and loved the short, truncated trips in and out of her pussy. They moved together, back and forth, while Jackie was getting royally fucked.

Paul shifted his hands and now was holding down Jackie's arms down as he jackhammered his way with his wife. Jackie was squirming, rising up to maximized each thrust. "PAUL! FUCK ME!"

Tom had enough. He pulled out and rolled her onto her back. He quickly climbed between her legs and penetrated her almost immediately. "GOD! That feels good!"

Jackie and Paul slowed down a bit when they realized the other couple was following their lead. Tom was so excited, he didn't notice and Cassie was still getting used to Tom's length again. "YES!"

Cassie felt someone reaching for her hand. It was Jackie. Cassie rolled her head over to see a sweaty Jackie smiling at her, holding Cassie's hand. Cassie could see Paul's prick sliding in and out and soon Tom's thrusts seem to fall into the same rhythm.

"Cassie." Jackie breathed, "God, look at them. We're getting fucked by both of our studs!"

It was true. Glancing over, Cassie could easily watch Paul pounding away at Jackie. Jackie was watching Tom tunneling into her. It was like getting fucked by each other all at once.

Several minutes went by and Jackie started to squeeze her hand. "Oh my god!"

Cassie surprised herself by saying, "Let it go! Come on, let it go! You're loving getting fucked and you're close!"

"Yes..."

"Feel him, so deep, so hard." Paul was getting excited by this too. He pushed a bit deeper and harder, as if by command.

"Fuck me..."

"He is. Tom's fucking you too! Look how hard and deep he's going." Jackie opened her eyes a bit. Paul glanced over at his friends copulating next to him. Tom's erection was sliding halfway out and then back as far as he could. Cassie felt a pang at the end of the down thrust and she knew she couldn't last too much longer either. "You know how this feels. He fucked you minutes ago!"

Jackie was mumbling now.

"Paul knows what Tom is feeling too. I've had his dick inside of me and I came off of it too. Let it go!"

Paul was losing it. He looked over again. "Fuck you Cassie!" Jackie hand tighten ever so slightly. "Fuck you, I"m coming!"

"GOD! YES!" Jackie started when Paul let go. They humped light rabbits for a minute, moaning and screaming.

Cassie felt herself lose control. "FUCK ME!" It was not a request, but a statement. Tom was working hard when he felt his wife come. She pulled him into her, wrapping her legs tightly around his butt. Her vagina pulsed and that did it. He shot load after load into her. She kept coming and he didn't stop.

He eventually slowed down and melted into her. They laid there silently for what seemed like an eternity, nothing but their breathing in each other's ear.

"Thank you two." Cassie felt the lightest of squeezes on her hand. She had forgotten that she and Jackie were still connected.

"Thank you too," Cassie whispered back.