Jacking Off Another Guy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I said over and over as I cleaned his cum from his stomach and thighs. Then, turning my attention back to his cock, I gratefully licked it free of sperm and was kissing the crown until Keith stopped me.

"Enough, boy. That's enough. Get me a drink."

I brought Keith his drink. "Kneel there beside me, boy," he directed me pointing to the floor beside where he was laying.

Cindy had her head on my man's chest, toying with his hairs while sucking a nipple. Her other hand was cradling his balls and rubbing his cock in an attempt to get him hard again.

Cindy moved her face down, kissing her way to Keith's cock. Licking the head, she looked over and smiled at me. "Jealous?"

"Kind of," I told her.

"Well, come up here and help me get your man hard again."

I started to jump at the chance but stopped. "Um, sir? May I assit Cindy in getting you hard again?"

Not one to miss an opportunity to put me in my place Keith wanted to know why I was asking.

"You know sir. So you can fuck her."

"Who? Fuck who, baby boy."

God I loved it when he called me boy. But now he added baby boy. Maybe Keith was beginning to like me. "My wife, sir. I want to get you hard so you can fuck my wife."

"You like my cock that much, baby?"

"Come on, sir. You know I do," I gushed enthusastically.

"Suit yourself, baby."

I moved between Keith's legs and while my wife attended to his cock, I lavished his balls with kisses and licks. I got the best reaction from my man when I licked behind his balls.

Finally, he was erect. "Would you do the honors, johnnie?" Cindy asked as she mounted my man and waited for me to hold his cock up.

Cindy leaned forward as I rubbed Keith's cock between her pussy lips, teasing her.

"johnnie, damn it. Stop fooling around."

I giggled and placed the large, beautiful head at the opening of my wife's wet pussy.

Cindy pushed back and groaned as Keith's cock bottomed out in her. I went back to sucking his balls which was made difficult by Cindy's bottom constantly bumping into my head.

I looked up and saw my wife's generous bottom. I had never kissed her butt before, not literally I mean. But this night I was inspired. I kissed her buttocks, working my tongue between them. Then I stabbed her anus with my tongue. I heard her moan and felt her shudder.

"Did you cum already?" Keith asked her.

"Oh yeah. johnnie has his tongue in my ass and it made me cum. Eat that ass baby. God damn johnnie you're one oral son of a bitch."

"I may have to try my boy on my ass."

Quite by accident, I found I had something else to offer my man.

Cindy eventually pushed me away and I went back to my place on the floor where Keith had me on my knees earlier.

Watching them fuck was an education in sex. As excited as seeing them together like that, I was afraid that Cindy might not want to fuck me again.

"Fuck me you sexy motherfucker," Cindy pleaded. Keith flipped her over, took her legs in my arms and growled that he was going to make that pussy his.

To be continued.

I hope you all are still enjoying this. Those who know my writings, may already have an idea where this is going. Your comments will tell. Thank you.

12