All Comments on 'Jack's Dad'

by sj_53

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sj_53sj_53over 6 years agoAuthor
Advice Please

Dear Readers,

If you liked this story, how would you like to see it continue. There are several questions at the end of the story. Guide me to scenarios that would make for a hot sequel to this story. If some of your suggestions trigger my imagination I will write Part 2. Either comment or send private feedback to register your suggestions.

sj_53

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jack's dad part 2

I'd live to have mom come home early and find them having sex send join in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!

Hothothot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Start

I have had strong feelings for my FIL so much that I fantasize about him fucking my ass while my wife watches and my MIL participates in the sex act. Damn it is so real when I cum and I almost feel his cock in my ass and his cum squirting there too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it, it was so hot.

It was so hot, I loved it. I would love for it to continue and read more. Thanks. I'm a female but I love seeing and reading about male on male sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep the story going!

Love the descriptions -- the sexy and masculine hairy chest for Dad, his cock and balls! Jack and his dad have found a tender love for each other that takes them to the height of passion here. Don't let mom find out. Somehow Jack and his dad have to keep the loving going! What a great read!

albertrobertalbertrobertover 6 years ago
Nice story telling as usual

great story

Lust Albert

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 3 years ago
excellent

Love to see more, dad/son relationship deepen, as is no mom included!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

very hot build up to the sex. Hope Mom likes to watch, join in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous