Jack's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers

Jack had been apprehensive when dad started to finger him. His cock lost some of its firmness. As he got used to the feeling and relaxed his cock regained its rigid state and he moaned with pleasure. The second finger only added some stretch and more pleasure. By the time his dad had both fingers deep in his hole and working on his sphincter he felt them bumping a really sensitive spot. He knew nothing about the prostate but he was about to learn. As he lay there moaning, dad asked if he wanted to be fucked. Jack simply looked into his dad's eyes and nodded.

Jack's dad removed his fingers and replaced them with a large dollop of lube directly from the tube. As Jack's ass started to close his dad's cockhead pressed gently against it. Jack groaned when the pain in his ass hit him. His dad held steady, then gently nudged back and forth. Jack was starting to relax and the pain decreased. Then he felt the cockhead pop through his sphincter. It still hurt but his dad stopped moving and let Jack adjust for a while. When Jack's pain had eased he told his dad to put it in further. His dad knew that the pain would soon turn to pleasure and started with very short slow strokes each deeper than the last.

Jack couldn't believe how quickly the pain turned to a little bit of pressure and then he felt his dad's pelvis push into his hips. Dad had Jack raise his legs so that his knees were almost touching his chest and his cock slid in to the hilt. Jack moaned as his dad started stroking deeply into him. As dad's strokes lengthened Jack felt it hitting that sensitive spot on every thrust. The pleasure was continuous and his dad had staying power plowing his ass for several minutes before asking Jack to turn on his stomach. He removed his cock as Jack turned over. Dad then asked him to arch his back and push his ass up a bit. Jack did and slid his hands in under his pelvis to help him keep his ass up. In this position he was completely at his dad's mercy, totally submissive.

Dad slid painlessly back into jack all the way to the hilt in one thrust. His angle of approach was pushing his cockhead over Jack's prostate with added pressure on the organ. Jack moaned with pleasure on every stroke. Jack felt like each thrust against his prostate was a mini orgasm. His cock was pulsing in perfect rhythm with his dad's thrusts. Every thrust was now bringing him closer and closer to a real orgasm. His dad could feel Jack's body squeezing his cock erratically as his orgasm built. Jack could hold out no longer and erupted into a massive orgasm. His body spasmed with electric shock like jolts ripping through his nervous system. His dad held steady deep in his ass enjoying the almost painful squeezes he was getting as Jack's body was racked by orgasm.

As Jack's orgasm subsided his dad was still fully engorged and lodged deep inside him. His dad felt Jack's body relax and slowly started to stroke gently again. Soon, Jack pushed his ass back up so dad's cock was hitting his prostate again. Jack couldn't believe his dad was still going after almost twenty minutes of fucking. His dad was only human though and soon he felt his orgasm building but not before Jack's body was giving those telltale signs of his impending orgasm as well. When Jack's orgasm hit this time his squeezing ass milked a huge orgasm out of his dad. Dad collapsed on top of him with his cock drooling the last dribbles of cum deep in Jack's ass.

As dad's hard cock softened the head slipped slowly from Jack's hole. As the hole closed it felt like lips kissing his cockhead. Dad sighed and kissed Jack tenderly. After that, Jack slept with his dad in his parent's king-sized bed.

What will happen when Jack's mom comes home? Can Jack and his dad keep this secret? Can they find ways to be alone together? Will their secret affair end? Will mom catch them?

sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers
12