All Comments on 'Jack's Nude Scholarship Ch. 04'

by Croodle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CroodleCroodle9 months agoAuthor

Hey everyone!

Sorry this chapter took so long to come out, but I hope you enjoyed it! This was a pretty meaty one to write!

I can’t promise future chapters will come out super quickly or anything, but I’m going to try!

Also, I’ve decided to open a Discord server for people interested in the story (and any other erotica I write)! Hop on in if you wanna chat, give suggestions and ideas, or see some ideas in advance as I’m writing!

https://discord.gg/uWg4PQX8mP

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great chapter. I have to say, the whole time with the girls I kept hoping he’d ask for a helping hand to see if one of the girls would finish him off. Can he encourage others to join him in going nude. Say like Barry for example or his RA.

CroodleCroodle9 months agoAuthor

That’s absolutely something he could do! It hasn’t been outright said yet, but the rules have been lifted for everyone. Anything Jack and Tracy can do, anyone on campus is also allowed to do.

However, Jack’s focusing on himself right now, so we won’t be seeing him push for other people to strip anytime soon.

MrSmith27MrSmith279 months ago

Loving these stories with Jack and Tracy. I was also hoping for the, "Can I touch it?" moment with one or more of those girls. Jack's reaction as one of those hot girls wrapped her fingers around his rigid shaft would be priceless. At some point there is going to be an aggressive woman who will feel entitled to push the envelope and aggressively seek sex with him. Will he feel just go with it or feel used once he realizes that it was not about him personally but the thrill of doing that "naked guy" on campus. Who gets to go first claiming his scalp so to say.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The brunette girl said it best, "PUT ON SOME CLOTHES YOU PERV!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous