Jack's Nude Scholarship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. This is the most fucked up and aroused I've been yet, and I'm holding it all in. This "cool and casual" act is going to be difficult, but it's so fuckin hot.

------------------------------------

I head back into my room, and notice Barry is absent. Weird.

Oh well. I dry off with my towel hanging on the door, and just hop in bed. Normally, I'd relieve all that pent up tension right now, but obviously I can't, so I just kinda lay in bed and wait for my hard-on to die down. Not exactly sure I'm at the point where I can start knocking on doors seeking out someone to watch me masturbate to completion.

A few minutes later, Barry steps in with a backpack over his shoulder.

He calls over to me. "Hey dude, how'd the shower go? Meet anyone along the way?"

He wanted all the details. And I gave them to him. I told him about Aster, the parents in the hall, and Janette.

"Holy shit! Look at you go, Mr Confident!"

"Yep!" I reply, "I think that's just gonna be my angle from now on."

"Feelin hungry?" Barry asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"Some friends and I are about to head out for dinner. We're heading to a BBQ place just a short walk away from dorms. You wanna come with?"

Now this was the big moment. Heading out on campus. This was one of the biggest jumps I'd have to make.

I don't know if I'm ready. It was hard enough keeping the confident guy act up in front of one or two people. How the hell am I going to manage myself out in the open?

Part of me wanted more time to practice around the dorms, maybe even get used to jerking it in front of others.

But another part of me just wanted to run in and take the plunge, like I've already done multiple times in other regards. Hell, classes start in three days, so maybe I wanna be used to this by then. But then again, this is my first day and I've only been naked for like two hours at most. It's all moving so fucking fast.

What am I gonna do?

12