Jack's Surprise

Story Info
A couple's adventure in pleasing each other.
2.7k words
4.51
10.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GregBuch
GregBuch
12 Followers

Jack and Jill were made for each other, Jack loved to play with Jill, and he couldn't keep his hands off her. If he wasn't feeling up her firm tits, he was fingering her bare pussy and she loved making his manhood grow and erupt. She was very proud that she still had her figure from high school even if it had been many years ago. Long blonde hair, blue eyes and not overly large tits but very firm, firm enough she could still get by without wearing a bra.

Some nights they would roll play and he loved how good she was at it. She got so excited doing it that sometimes that it was hard for him not to believe the story she was telling.

One night they decided to stay in and see if they could find a movie to watch. There wasn't anything good on so they just sat back and watched an old rerun. Halfway thru she said "this movie is boring! I'm going to go and take a bath. See you in a while." Giving him a kiss she left to go to the bedroom.

He sat and watched the movie but after a while he heard a noise from the bedroom. Getting up off the couch he made his way down the long hallway. There was a dim light showing through their bedroom door that was open just a crack. He crept forward trying not to make a noise. As he got to the door he was able to see what was making the noise.

Their bed was a platform bed with padded sides. She was on her side of the bed facing away from the door. In the dim light he could see that she was naked from her recent bath. He could see her perfectly round ass checks bouncing on the side of the bed. Buried between her wet thighs he could see that she was riding one of her large dildos. As she rose up he could see the dildo was soaking wet with her joy.

Just when he thought she was going to pop the head all the way out she would slam down as hard as she could burying it deep inside of her. She was so wet and wide open that he could see the molded balls spread her pussy lips and disappear. When she had it buried like that she just bore down on it and rocked back and forth forcing the balls deeper into her pussy making her orgasm over and over again. She was softly moaning with each thrust trying to keep quiet.

He backed out of the hall not wanting to disturb her, wondering if she would have a good story for him. He couldn't keep his mind on the TV so he opened some magazines and thumb thru the pages. Time seemed too crawled by or was he just getting too impatient because it seemed like hours and he hadn't heard anything from her.

There was a hall with a knee wall dividing the family room from the formal living room. The front door was at the end of that hall. That's when he heard high heels walking down the hall to the front door. She opened and then closed the door. Turned and stepped into the family room, stopping to reach down and started to take off her heels.

He could see that she had on a see thru blouse that she wore sometimes with a bra under and blazer over. But she didn't have any of that on this time. She had on a tight short skirt with a zipper on one side that was unzipped half way, showing some pleavage. She had long thin legs and her stiletto high heels accented them. As she bent over to unfasten the strap on her heels he could see that she didn't have her panties on.

That's when he coughed. She jumped and in a surprised voice said "oh shit, I though you went to bed! You don't usually wait up when I go out with the girls."

He got it now she was playing. "Well tonight I thought I would." As she danced around nervously he got up and walked over to her looking her up and down. He thought in his head, damn she's hot. But he acted mad "where's your bra, I know you had it on when you left?" Reaching out he pinched her nipple, "you just let anybody see these?" He noticed that she had a lot of makeup on and it was smeared and messed up.

She acted nervous and jumped back as she said "well you see Gloria and I were kind of playing around and you see she flashed this group of guys and said I was chicken if I didn't so you know I kind of flashed them."

"You kind of flashed them or you flashed them, what has that got to do with where your bra is?" He reached down and flipped the edge of her skirt "and where are your panties, don't tell me you flashed a bunch of guys and didn't have your pussy covered?"

She grabbed his arm and pulled him to the couch and said "come sit down and I'll tell you the whole story."

When he was sitting she started to pace back and forth in front of him. The only thing he could do is watch her beautiful breast bounce with every step. He knew she was doing that to distract him. When she turned he notice something was running down the inside of her thighs.

"You see we were going to the club and passed this group of guys, they said that they were having a bachelor party next to the club. They asked if we were the strippers they had called for their party. Kind of cool right, they thought that a couple of old broads were their stripers. Made us feel great, excited, and when they gave us all of that money and then they asked if we were prostitutes. I said no way but you know Gloria she'll do anything for a buck."

"And I couldn't believe it but Gloria said why not and started to undress for them, she couldn't dance but they loved her. She kept telling me I was chicken if I didn't at least flash them. So you know what I did!" With that she unbuttoned her blouse and threw it on to the couch exposing her beautiful full breast the rest of the way.

"I didn't see any harm" she said as she shook her tits just like a striper would. Than she cupped and caressed her tits ending with pinching both nipples making them grow to nice hard erasers, looking him in the eye and saying "don't you think their pretty?" At this point she had them right in his face daring him to do something with them. But she wouldn't let him and jerked back.

"So let me get this straight those guys paid you and Gloria to strip for them and you didn't think it would go wrong when they paid you thinking the two of you were hookers?"

In a trance she said "Someone I don't know who brought out some drinks, and the music was pounding, so Gloria and I drank and danced. It was pulsating, making my hips move" her hips moved to imaginary music. "It was so intoxicating, the drinks the music the guys dancing close, rubbing against me. Their hands roaming all over me, rubbing their hard cocks against my ass. Gloria was on the other side and she had already striped naked. So as I danced I thought what the hell I've got my panties on, thong panties but they covered most of my pussy. So my skirt came off and I dance seductively with them."

She stopped dancing and got a serious look on her face. "My dancing must have been really good because before I knew it I was being felt up by the guys that had been dancing with me. I let them because I was so hot. I was so hot that when someone pushed my thong to the side and slipped his fingers into my pussy I just opened up and let him. I guess that is where I went wrong."

She lowered her head and covered her breast with her arms. "I'm so ashamed of what happened next, because I could have stopped it but I was so hot that I couldn't and Gloria was already doing it."

"Wait what was Gloria doing?"

Her hips started to sway again and her arms dropped and swayed with her as she said "my pussy was being played with while another guy grabbed me from behind, cupping my tits. He started to kiss me deeply, his tongue probing my mouth. Then he and the guy that was playing with my pussy laid me back on a table without even missing a beat.

That's when things got hotter the guy that was fingering me got down, pulled my panties off and started to lick my pussy. His tongue was long and he knew how to make a girl cum, oh and did I cum. His face was covered in my pussy juice. You know that guy that was kissing me, well before I knew it he replace his tongue with his dick."

She continued "I just sucked on it because I thought that's what I should do you know. While I was busy sucking his cock and my pussy was pulsating with the pussy licker. Remember the guy I was sucking well he started fucking my throat. He made me gag but he didn't last very long, before I knew it he was filling my mouth with his cum. While that was going on the guy that was licking my pussy lifted my legs and slipped his dick into my wet pussy. He was fucking me right in front of his buddies."

"I'm sorry but I was enjoying it to much to stop and then, there was this one guy. His dick was so big it hurt at first, but he took it slow and I took it all. You would have been proud watching me take that huge thing. After him all of the other were small and didn't hurt, their cum kind of put out the fire and oh my there was so much cum." she said as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall opening her legs pushing her pussy out for his inspection.

"I was gang banged and I couldn't stop cuming. See!" Holding her shaved pussy for him to see that it was used, she kept it shaved but her lips were red and very swollen and she was dripping with something, it was leaking and running down her legs. He knew it wasn't cum but it sure looked like it. She stood there with her used pussy open naked and she even let a fake tear run down her cheek. "I lost count of how many cocks came in my pussy."

He didn't know what she wanted him to do but he kept playing along "so you're telling me your pussy is used and full of cum! How many cocks did you fuck? So I guess now you want me to fuck you too."

Her face lit up with joy and she jumped into his arms kissing him passionately. He could have sworn that he tasted salt in her kiss. She ripped his shirt off and pressed her tits into him as hard as she could.

Pulling her mouth away she whispered in his ear "if you forgive me I have a special treat for you."

"You are forgiven my love you are always forgiven."

With that she pushed him back to the couch and pulled his pants off. Exposing his dick that she instantly took hungrily in her mouth, swallowing it with ease taking it deeper and deeper until she was gagging but that didn't stop her. She only stopped when he stopped her and said "if you don't stop I won't last long either."

With a grin on her face she pulled her head back and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and said "you taste so much better than any of them." Before she could climb on his hard shaft he put his hand out and put his middle finger in her sloppy pussy. "So how was Mr. Monster cock, are you ready to run to him and let him spread you again?" As he wiggled his finger in her he asked "is this my treat?"

"He was aright, the only thing he had going for him was size. He didn't know how to move. You know not a bad one night stand but not boyfriend material. Besides he almost felt like dead meat, you know kind of fake" she said with a wicked grin on her face.

With that she climbed onto his lap and reached down to guild his cock into her. As she did she said to him "I just want you to feel how used I am than I'll give you your treat." She lowered herself slowly, opening herself as she did.

"Oh my God it must have been horrible because you are so swollen. Your pussy is wet and slippery but damn is it tight" he said as he was enjoying how she was fucking him. He felt her used pussy sliding up and down his hard cock wondering if he was big enough.

After a half dozen strokes she lifted herself off his rock hard cock and said "now your treat big boy." She got him up off the couch and kissed him deeply feeling his hard wet cock up against her toned stomach. She grabbed his cock and pulled him with her, turning she bent over the arm of the couch. Her full rounded ass was sticking up in the air and her hand was still holding his manhood.

"I want you to pop my last cherry, I saved it for you. Be gentle I've never taken a man in that hole." She then put the head of his dick against her tight little asshole. His cock was slick from the wetness of her sloppy pussy so it didn't take much too slid in. He was sure that there was more lube in her tight hole than what was on his dick, so he pushed slowly. Her asshole slowly opened and he was slipping in feeling her squeeze him as he inched in.

She didn't want him to know but when she was in high school to keep all of the boys that chased her happy and she didn't want to get pregnant she would let them play with her tits and then turn around and let them finish in her ass.

She pushed back and took his cock deeper into her ass "god it feels so good, don't stop. Pump me up. Don't stop keep going deeper deeper!" She screamed as she felt the old feeling she had done so many times before.

Her ass was so tight, but it felt so damn good so he pushed and pushed. He fucked her ass and fucked it hard in and out, pulling his cock out far enough that he had to open her up each time. Than the tidal wave of orgasm built.

"Fill my ass with your cum. Don't you dare pull out. Push it deeper. Empty it deep inside of my ass." She screamed as he pushed his dick deeper and deeper up her ass, ending with wave after wave of cum filling her insides.

Later as they lay in bed, she was on top of him letting his semi hard cock nestle in between her plump swollen pussy lips.

"You really out did yourself, I almost believed you. And damn did it feel like you were gang banged."

"Oh honey, I'll never tell all of my secrets" she said as she rocked her swollen pussy on his cock hoping to make it hard enough to ride again "so I'll leave that for you to figure out."

GregBuch
GregBuch
12 Followers