Jack's Toy

Story Info
Jack gets back from a trip, angry with his bitch...
1.3k words
4.48
5.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laoch59
Laoch59
38 Followers

Jack had been gone for almost two months on business so my sexual escapades had toned down quite a lot during that time. Since Jack hadn't offered me to his friends on any sort of temporary basis, I had kept my distance. Once Jack returned home, though, I was waiting for his first text message to me:

TONIGHT, MY APARTMENT, 8:00, BE READY

Once I had read it, I was smiling all day long. After getting off work I went home and quickly prepped for the evening, making sure to properly shave my balls and around my cock so I would have the perfect smooth appearance Jack always wanted from his bitch. I did all my other preps for what I was hoping would be a night of full sexual fun! I dressed in my loose sweats and t-shirt, and proceeded to Jack's apartment, knocking on his door at precisely 8:00 pm.

Jack opened the door, smiling as he let me into the apartment. I noticed that the lights were dimmed, only the bedroom seemed brightly lit. Coming up behind me, Jack slipped his hands around me, pulling me to him. I could feel his thick cock, already hard, pressing against me from behind as he hoarsely whispered to me, "I am going to fuck my bitch like he has never been fucked before."

Jack almost pushed me toward the bedroom, I could feel his lust as his hands grabbed at me, pulling down my sweats, almost tripping me as we got into the bedroom. I was barely able to make it to his bed, bent over it, my bare ass in the air, sweats around my ankles. Without warning the cold feel of lube dribbling between my ass cheeks made me gasp. I decided the best course was to relax, because I knew what was going to happen next...

All I could do was groan as I felt the head of Jack's thick cock press against my puckered star. My head turned back to look at my man as I relaxed my sphincter, feeling him open my ass after almost two months of nothing, my hands gripping the bedsheets tightly. "Oh fuck, Jack, I have missed your cock!" was all I got out before he rammed his full length into my ass. He slapped one of my ass cheeks hard, the sting making me gasp. He had never done that before to me. The feel of his cock in my ass and the sting from the slap on my ass cheek combined into a delicious blend of pain and pleasure. My own cock was hard, pressed against the mattress by my body, but I could feel the precum leaking from it.

Jack proceeded to take my ass like he had never done before. His thrusts were almost vicious, his cock driving deep into my ass, he continued slapping my ass cheeks until I was certain they were glowing red. I couldn't understand what was happening until I heard Jack grunt out, "Did you enjoy being fucked by Evan while I was gone, bitch?"

"NO!!! Fuck no, Jack, no one has had me!" I shouted, the continued pain from my ass being ravaged by his cock and the slaps mixing until I was almost in tears. Jack had never been a brutal top before. My legs were shaking from the hard pounding of Jack's cock in my ass, and I could feel my own cock being ground into the sheets as Jack used me.

Jack stopped without warning, pulling his cock from my ass and turning me over, the look on his face was shock as he said quietly, "Evan told me he fucked you every week while I was gone, that you had asked him to take you. Are you saying he was lying?"

"Jack, I swear, Evan asked if I wanted him to do so, but since you didn't tell me to, I refused. No one has fucked me since you left, I haven't had a cock in my ass or mouth, not once."

Jack collapsed on top of me, kissing me deeply, passionately, whispering how sorry he was for being so mean, so brutal with me. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against mine as he sought to reassure me, and to comfort me. My hands slipped around him, rubbing his back, telling him that my ass and mouth belonged only to him.

Smiling as Jack broke our kisses, he leaned back, and looked into my eyes, asking me, "Well, than can I properly fuck my bitch?"

I nodded, smiling, pulling my legs up and apart, exposing my ass once again for him. This time he was far more gentle, standing and positioning carefully, then slowly pushing his gorgeous cock back into my ass, thrusting slowly, almost tenderly into me, leaning over me to kiss me as he once again began to take me, as I always remembered him. His thickness stretched my ass, filling me, my hips free now to flex with his thrusts, taking him as deep as I desired. My hands kept my legs pulled back for his access, my eyes telling him that I was his bitch.

My own cock was still hard, leaking precum onto my belly as Jack slowly worked my ass with his own manhood. I reached down with one of my hands and slowly started stroking my cock, gasping as Jack's owned my ass so wonderfully, watching his face, knowing he would soon begin to lose control. Now I was able to use my muscles, squeezing his cock tightly as it filled me, milking him, wanting him.

Jack's grunts and groans were growing louder as the lust and desire built, his thrusts were shorter and quicker. My hand on my cock was jerking myself faster, matching his thrusts. "Of fuck yes," I murmured, "but please, cum in my mouth Jack!"

Jack nodded, his soft pounding thrusts into my ass becoming more erratic the closer his orgasm became. Finally, I could see the change in his eyes, his hips pulling back, his cock slipping free and leaving my ass gaping as he shifted, lifting me so that I could open my mouth, his hand coming up to jerk his cock several times before he slipped it into my mouth, the veins in his neck standing out as he released fully, his cock surging, pulsing as his warm, thick seed flooded into my waiting mouth. I swallowed as best I could, some of his cum leaking onto my chin as I felt my own orgasm hitting, my cum spraying up onto my belly and chest as I sucked Jack's cock deeper into my mouth. I used my free hand to massage his balls as the second and third waves hit my top, my lover; his cum flowing into my mouth and down my chin to mix with my own cum on my chest and belly.

Jack's hips gently shuddered as I finished sucking his cock, taking every drop I could of his salty cum, looking up at him as I finished with a soft lick of his cock.

"Thank you, lover," was all I got out before Jack was kissing me again. He rarely did so after I had his cum in my mouth, but this time he did. We shared a long, deep kiss before he pulled me up onto the bed fully, holding me in his arms.

"I am so sorry I was angry. I should have asked before I assumed Evan was telling the truth. He can be a cruel bastard at times, and likes to make me jealous of my bitch, jealous of how good my toy is."

I smiled, resting against this wonderful man, and whispered softly, "Next time Evan is here, I think you and I should pay him back properly for this."

Jack laughed, smirking, "I think you're right..."

Laoch59
Laoch59
38 Followers