Jack's Twisted Sex Life

Story Info
Jack, Zack, Dereck and Jane.
2.3k words
4.72
11.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,347 Followers

CHAPTER[jk1] 9

Guys and girls. Guys and guys

I'm Jack. 43 married, for now, to Kerry. I'm also the stupidest guy in the world. I've let my cock do the thinking, and now I'm fucked, and not in a good way.

You see, I'm bi-sexual. I love women, my wife, most of all, but I also like to play with men. I have a friend since childhood. He's married, too, but we get together from time to time and suck and fuck. My wife has no idea that when I go to play golf, those aren't the balls with which I play. Been doing it since we were kids.

I should have walked away that day when I saw my son naked in bed with his best friend, Zack. Jacked off, forget about it. But I didn't. I seduced his friend Zack. I'll admit it didn't take much seducing, and it was amazing. It got worse. I let Zack talk me into sucking my son's cock in secret. Okay, I'm a perv, but having my son cum in my mouth was off-the-charts exciting. But then the guilt and fear crept in. I'm going to get caught, and Kerry will kill me. So, I resisted. Zack and I fooled around a little, but I stepped back, hoping what had already happened would not be discovered.

Jane and my stupid cock had other plans. Jane, once she hit high school, became a tease. The usual. More touchy, kissy. Her clothes smaller and tighter, or too loose, giving dad a look at her panties, and in her senior year, her shaved pussy after she accidentally forgot to take clothes in the shower. 'Don't look, daddy, I'm naked.' Standing in the hall, not running, smiling at me and the bulge in my pants, then casually walking to her room.

I resisted and managed to succeed, getting her off to college, thinking she'd find a boy and forget about me. She found a few. Being so far away, she was hardly home. Then she graduated, came home to live. Then I failed.

An adult now. She didn't hold back. When Kerry wasn't around, Jane would flash me, grinning. She left me her soaked thongs. I weakened, masturbated in one, and left it for her. Breakfast the next day, I nearly spit my coffee. Jane walks in, lifts her tee. She has it on. Just smiles and kisses me lightly on the lips, her hand lightly brushing my cotton-clad erection. 'I love you, daddy, she says. I fucking came, could not help it. She knew, ran her fingers over my pulsing, cumming cock, just smiling. I finished; she moved her hand away. 'Thank you, daddy.' Walks out.

Then, the other day, Kerry out playing tennis all day. Jane walks into the living room in a long tee. Stops, looks into my eyes, and flips the shirt off. Naked, gloriously naked, she bends over the back of the couch, wet and open. I lost what little resolve I possessed. I got up, yanked my shorts off, and shoved my cock into my daughter's soaked pussy. I closed my eyes to savor the sensation. This was the dirtiest, perviest thing I had ever done, and I loved it. I lasted five minutes, I know she came. I blasted her full. Then the guilt. I just raped my daughter. I ran out.

As I hid in the kitchen, I heard her and Zack fucking. I know what he was feeling. Jealous? No. I wanted to watch, to join in. I want my daughter to watch me suck her boyfriend's cock after it fucks my daughter's pussy. Oh, I'm so fucking sick. I need to stop all this before I wreck two families, ruin the relationship Kerry and I have with Zack's parents, Bob and Ellen.

Today, I'm home alone. Kerry and Jane are off at the mall. Dereck's at work, I'm working from home and marinating in guilt and fear.

I hear the front door. "Jack? You home?" Zack. I thought he was working. I'm hanging out in just a pair of loose shorts. The same ones I wore that day I seduced him. He may get the wrong idea, but too late. I came out of my office, Zack standing, weight on one foot.

"Hey, been a while. Is something wrong?"

"Zack, no, but yes. I know I started this, but it's dangerous. If Kerry finds out, I'm fucked and not in a good way."

Zack flipped off his shirt. That flat belly and toned body. I couldn't help it. I got hard. He noticed, laughed. "Ah, so you're still interested, just afraid."

"Zack, I could lose everything. My wife, my daughter will hate me..."

Zack opened his shorts and let them drop as I was speaking. Panties, a thong, light green, Zack's erection sticking above the waistband, and the gusset dark with moisture. Mouth gaping open, I looked up.

"These are your daughter's panties. We have a thing now that we're lovers. We masturbate in our underwear and then swap."

He slipped off the tiny panty and, holding it in his hand, approached me. I was frozen in place as he gently pressed the fabric to my face. "Smell her? That's Jane, your daughter. I know you think about her. Who wouldn't?"

Yes, I fucked my daughter, but it was fast, and I was racked with guilt after. She smelled so good, with hints of Zack's body too. I took a deep breath, then, guilty, pressed it away. Then I noticed Zack had my cock in his other hand, my shorts at my ankles. His voice low and warm. "Jack, it's okay. You know Jane wants to fuck her daddy. She doesn't know about us. I'm going to suck your cock now. Lick your daughter's panties, Jack. Cum like your cumming in your daughter's mouth."

Zack's on his knees, holding my dripping cock. "You sucked your son's penis, Jack. Took his load of cum into your mouth. You came so hard for me when you did that. Do you want to fuck your daughter too? She has a wonderful body, and she loves sex so much. She wants to fuck her daddy. Do you, Jack?"

I gasped. Jane hadn't told him.

Zack put my cock deep into his mouth, I nearly came. "Well?"

I took his hand, led him up to my bed. He hugged me, I whispered in his ear. "I want to fuck my kids. I want to suck Dereck and lick Jane. I'm sick. I want it all."

I got on my knees. "But right now, Zack, I want you."

Zack was evil. As I sucked his young hard cock, he talked. I closed my eyes and reveled in the wrongness.

"Oh, dad, you suck so good. Suck my cock, dad. I love it. Ohh, man, I want to suck yours too. Will you fuck me, daddy?"

The visions filled my brain like the young cock filled my mouth. Untouched, my penis orgasmed. That had never happened. The trigger? A sudden picture of all the members of my family naked and having sex. I blew. Zack groaned. "Oh, dad. You came on the floor. So cool."

I looked up at Zack. "That's never happened." He smiled. "Another first for you, Jack. Guess I'll have to fuck you."

I'd given in, surrendered to my inner pervert. Rational thought was gone; I just wanted this young hard cock in my hand up my ass. I got the lube, handed it to Zack, and got on the bed, crossways, hands, and knees, doggie, my favorite. My face buried in the sheets.

Zack continued the role-play. "Mmmmm, dad, you've got a nice ass." As he gently massaged the sex lube around my hole. One finger in, rotating, massaging. My cock stirred. So soon? Zack shifted on the bed, changing position. Now, a second finger, feeling so spread, filled, naughty. "Yeah, dad, your ass feels real good. I can't wait to put my cock in there. I want to fuck my dad's ass."

I was panting. I went along. "Dad's wanted your cock for a long time, son. I fuck your best friend, and he puts his hard young cock up my ass till he fills me with his cum."

"Does he suck your cock, dad?"

"Yes, son, and I love sucking his. I seduced him after I saw you and him naked in bed. You were holding his hard teen cock."

I felt the head of Zack's cock at my ring. "Gonna fuck my dad now. You ready?"

"Yes, oh yes, son. Fuck daddy's ass."

The boy's hands clamped on my hipbones as he pressed his erection into my asshole. Pain, not really. I'm used to it with Frank all these years, anticipating how good it feels to be filled. More cock, now, filling me, giving me that special feeling. Now the head nudges my prostate, my boy g-spot.

"Do it, son. Go for it. Dad can take it."

Zack pile-drove my hole. I reached down and touched my rigid cock as teen cock reamed my asshole. Head down on the bed, ass up. Skin slapping skin. The risk is worth it. My hands clenched the sheets as an eighteen-year-old boy fucked my willing asshole. I was in a trance. An ass fucking trance.

"Pretty good, isn't he?

A voice, but in front of me. I looked up at Zack, not connecting, not understanding. My ass was full of cock. Hands-on my hips. As I tried to make sense, I heard my son's voice behind me, panting.

"Cumming, dad. I'm cumming in my father's asshole."

My cock lurched and shot my release on the sheets. My dirty fantasy had been granted. Now I've had sex with both my kids.

I rolled over. Dereck smiled, his cock still hard, shiny with lube and cum. My face must have asked the question.

"Sorry, dad. Zack's idea. We were fucking yesterday, and I admitted that I wondered if you and Uncle Frank had sex too. Long story short, Zack told me about the kitchen thing. So, we set this up. I wasn't sure if you'd do it if I just asked. I'm sorry I took advantage of you, but it was worth it."

I reached out a hand. "Come here, son."

Dereck's naked body lay on top of my naked body. Bonding, love. Face-to-face. I took a chance, touched his lips with mine. Open, probing tongues, moaning. My son tasted good. We paused. I looked around. Zack was gone.

"I love you, son."

Dereck sighed, smiled. "I love you so much, dad."

"Dereck, can I..."

My son smiled and rolled off me. "Fuck me? My dad wants to put his hard cock in his son's hole?"

I stroked my long and needy cock. "This has to be our, well, ours and Zack's secret."

Dereck was already on his hands and knees. "Only if we sex it up every chance we get."

I touched my lubed penis to my son's fuck ring. "I can live with that."

Dereck groaned as my cock slid into his tight hole. I'm fucking my son. I'm committing gay incest. I ignored the thoughts and concentrated on fucking Dereck. So young and lean, nearly hairless, panting as my hips slapped against his, my cock deep inside his warm tunnel. I love fucking men and now boys.

The bed creaked, Dereck kept moaning. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck your son's ass. Cum in me."

It's all so wrong, so fucking dirty, so dangerous. I rammed deep and jetted a big load up Derek's ass. I couldn't wait to do it again. I slurped my cock out, and Dereck rolled over, his cock hard and shiny with leftover lube.

"We need a shower, dad. Then I want you to suck my cock so I can see you this time. Then I'm sucking yours."

I washed my son, got on my knees, the warm water pelting my face, looked up into my son's eyes as I took his rigid penis into my mouth for the second time.

"Suck my cock, dad. I want to cum in your mouth."

I was hard again. Hard and pulsing with need. I gave my son every trick I knew to get a load out of a penis. Didn't take long. My son panted. "cummin!"

The hard shot bounced off the back of my mouth, bathing my tongue. Two more followed my son's hands on my head, holding me against his wet body as he ejaculated into his father's mouth. He pushed me away. I got up.

"So, dad, can you come in and wake me like that every morning I'm home?"

As I answered, he got on his knees, stroked my hard cock. "I think your mom would not be happy knowing that."

My son held my erection in his hand, his mouth poised at the tip. "Yeah, it's gotta be our secret."

I yelped as I looked down, and my son slid my needy penis into his mouth.

"I'm not going to last, son."

Dereck's tongue danced around the head of my cock as his answer. Maybe thirty seconds later, I was there. "Cumming for you, son."

I blasted hard into Dereck's mouth. Three hard jets left me weak in the knees. He gulped me down, let my fading cock slide out of his mouth, stood and kissed me, shoving my cum into my mouth. I drank my orgasm from my son's mouth and wanted more.

We got out and dried each other quickly. We had been too long, and Kerry and Jane could be here any second.

We heard the girls come in as we sat on the pool deck in our swimsuits. Dereck looked at me, gripped his half-hard cock, and whispered. "Soon, daddy, soon."


[jk1]Chapter 9 Jack & Zack, and now Dereck. Done.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,347 Followers