Jacob Ch. 01: the Dominant Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the day finally arrived, he got a hair cut, bought a new black shirt and black jeans and finally headed to the bar.

Walking in, he couldn't see Denise anywhere, but he was a little early, so he got himself a coke from the bar and sat down in a booth.

Twenty minutes past... Is she coming? He thought to himself, starting to wonder if he was getting stood up.

Just as he was about to get up and go, he saw her.

A beautiful, slightly thicker, black woman walked into the bar. She had thick, jet black hair that went down her back. She wore a tight, black dress that hugged her body perfectly and her big tits were pouring out of them.

He saw her bare thighs as she walked, a bit thick and shaking as she walked and he was sure he spotted some sort of a tattoo on her right thigh.

When she spotted him, she smiled, her thick, dark lips and her perfect, beautiful brown eyes.

"Jacob?" She said, her voice soft and delicate as she reached out her hand.

"Yes, I'm so glad you came!" Jacob replied eagerly and shook her hand, he noticed how soft her dark skin was against his.

"Sorry, traffic was a nightmare," She said, "I'll just go get a drink."

"No," Jacob quickly stopped her, "Please, let me get you one."

"Well, aren't you a gentlemen," She replied with a smile, showing off her perfectly white teeth, "I'll have a white wine."

Jacob rushed to get her a drink, when he returned to the booth she stood up to let him get by the wall, then she sat next to him, blocking the exit.

"Thank you, I'm glad we did this." Denise said and they cheers each other.

"So am I." Jacob replied and they both took a sip.

"So, Jacob," Denise said and moved in slightly closer to him so her thigh was touching his, "How long have you been single?"

Jacob got lost in her beautiful eyes, they were so dark, but the white shined bright.

"Erm, a week or so." He told her.

"Fair enough," Denise said and took another sip of wine, "Just so you know, I'm not looking for a relationship."

"Oh," Jacob replied, "So, why did you want to meet?"

"I'm sure you'll figure it out." Denise said with a coy smile.

Then, her hand reached over and slightly squeezed Jacob's thigh.

Oh god, is she implying what I think she's implying?! Jacob thought as he felt his cock start to grow.

"Sooo, you're married?" Jacob asked her, hoping to calm himself down and not get embarrassed.

"Ah yes, I was wondering when you would bring that up," Denise said and her hand left his thigh, "We have a sort of arrangement."

"Oh?" Jacob asked, wanting her to continue explaining.

"It's complicated, let's see how this goes and maybe you will find out." She said, her smile making Jacob feel weak in the knees.

"Okay, that's fair." Jacob told her, not wanting to seem too nosy.

"So tell me, have you ever dated a black woman before?" Denise asked and Jacob nearly spat out his drink.

He panicked at that question, will she think I'm racist if I say I haven't thought about it before?! He thought.

"I... erm... I..." He stuttered out and Denise gave him another smile.

"Honey, don't be so nervous," She said and placed her hand on his thigh again, "One thing I want you to know about me, I hate being lied to. If I ask a question, it's because I want the honest answer."

She literally just cuts through the bullshit, Jacob thought.

"Honestly, no I haven't thought about it before," Jacob told her, "I'm from a small town, there wasn't many... erm, black people around."

"That's fair enough," Denise said and squeezed his thigh, "And now, what do you think about it?"

"I can't stop thinking about it." Jacob quickly blurted out and his face burnt red after the words left his lips.

"That's what I like to hear," Denise said. He watched her put her drink onto the table and turn to him, "Come here."

Her soft hand lightly held onto Jacob's face, he watched in amazement as her eyes closed and she leant closer towards him. Before he realised it, her thick, soft lips pressed against him.

Oh my god, this is the second person I've ever kissed! Jacob thought before reacting.

He closed his eyes and pressed his lips back against hers.

He noticed how intoxicating she smelt, how soft her lips were.

Jacob felt Denise open her mouth and then a warm tongue pressed against his lips. Following her lead, Jacob accepted her tongue in and pressed his against hers.

"Mmmm." Jacob accidentally moaned as her tongue ever so slowly danced against his.

Her thumb slowly caressed his face as they slowly made out. He suddenly felt her hand grab his and move it to her thigh.

Oh god, I'm touching her thigh, he thought.

Her hand remained on his, almost forcing him to hold onto her thick thigh. Jacob's cock was rock hard at that point, then she pulled her mouth back and stared into her eyes.

"I think you'll do." She said with a smile and went to pick up her drink.

Jacob then nervously went to pull his hand away from her thigh.

"No, you can leave it there." She told him.

He didn't reply, he was amazing and incredibly turned on by this woman.

With his hand staying on her, they started to have normal conversations about their lives. However Jacob did realise that it was mainly Denise asking him questions. When he asked her things about her life her usual reply was.

"You'll find out."

About an hour in, Denise had nearly finished her second wine and Jacob was feeling very comfortable around her.

As Jacob sipped from his glass, he felt the warmth of her breath as she leaned in close to him. Her soft lips ever so slightly grazing against his ear.

"You know, I do love having younger men," She whispered to him, "I love when they do anything that I want, is that what you want to do?"

She lightly nibbled and sucked on his ear lobe and then her hand squeezed high up on her thigh, Jacob was worried she would feel how hard he was because of her.

"I... I do." He stuttered out.

Suddenly, her hand moved up and lightly landed on top of his hard cock, it was no accident.

"Hmmm, you will do nicely," She whispered in his ear again, "So, me and my husband... we like to invite younger men into our bed, much like yourself."

Before Jacob could react, yet again she kissed him. He was getting so lost in the moment that he started to passionately make out with her at the table, not caring who could see.

Denise's hand remained lightly on his crotch and Jacob moaned into her mouth.

"Is that something you would be into?" She whispered when she broke the kiss.

Jacob was infatuated with her, almost at a loss for words.

"I... I..." He stuttered, not knowing what to say until her lips returned to his ear.

"Would you like to have me naked, fucking my tight, wet, black pussy as my husband watches? And you could watch as he fucks me with his big cock, or would you like my lips around your dick as he fucks me from behind?" She whispered to him, giving his cock a squeeze.

This is so crazy!! Jacob thought but he let out a little moan.

"Yeees." He whispered in a moan.

"Good," Denise said normally and pulled her hand away and sat back, "Next Saturday, come to this address."

She then handed him a piece of paper with her address on.

"Oh, and..." She said before pulling Jacob in for one more, long, sloppy kiss, "No cumming until you're next with me."

"W-what?" He moaned out.

"I told you, I like men that do anything I ask, so no cumming until I say so," She said, but this time in a firm voice, "And I told you I do not like to be lied to, if you lie to me, then we're done. Agreed?"

Jacob looked at her, from her face he knew she wasn't joking, but he wasn't about to mess up the opportunity to have sex with this older black woman.

"O-okay, I can do that." He told her.

"Good, give me your number." She told him and handed Jacob her phone.

He automatically did as he was told and put his number in.

"Good boy, I'll be in touch." Denise said and then got up and walked out of the bar, the whole time Jacob watched her arse and legs as she walked.

Just as she left a male waiter came and grabbed their empty glasses.

"You're one lucky man, she's hot." He said to Jacob.

"T-thanks." Jacob replied.

Did I just agree to have a threesome with her husband? Jacob thought, the night not going at all how he expected.

When Jacob got home his head was still spinning when he got home, he had never once considered anything like Denise was offering but he couldn't deny that he was interested.

After getting changed and getting into bed, Jacob's phone vibrated and he saw he got a text from an unknown number, however he quickly realised it was from Denise.

Denise: I had a great time tonight, I think you could be exactly what I'm looking for. Have a think about my offer, here's a little something to help make your decision. No pressure.

Then another message came through, this time it was a photo.

It was Denise, on her knee, her dress was pulled down to her stomach and her big, heavy tits were out.

Oh my god! Did she just send me this! Jacob thought, his cock going as hard as ever as he stared at her perfect tits and her large, dark nipples.

Denise was smiling in the photo with both hands on her hips.

Wait, she didn't take this photo... Jacob realised, it must've been her husband!

He couldn't believe it, this sexy woman had her husband take a half naked photo of her to send to an 18 year old she was trying to seduce! If anything, Jacob was more turned on! He quickly replied back.

Jacob: I'm definitely interested, I'll have a think and let you know for certain.

A few minutes later Jacob got another message from Denise, this time a video. Before even opening it he put his hand down his shorts and started to wank his hard cock.

When he opened it he realised it was Denise, her thick, black lips were wrapped around what looked to be a very, very thick, white cock. Jacob turned the sound on and could hear her slurping and moaning as she bobbed up and down this massive dick.

Then a message came through.

Denise: To show you what will happen when you come round. If you agree, don't forget, NO cumming!

Jacob watched the 10 second clip 5 more times, the whole time wanking his hard cock until he got to the brink of cumming, when, he stopped.

Being so horny, he happily replied.

Jacob: I agree, I will be there on Saturday and I won't cum before it.

Denise: Good boy.

Then, a photo arrived from Denise over and Jacob nearly came just looking at it. It was Denise, but her face was covered in cum, on the bottom of the photo he could see the wet, still hard white cock that she was sucking.

Jacob couldn't take his eyes away, he stared at the beautiful black woman covered in cum, but he also found himself staring at the thick, hard cock.

As painful as it was, Jacob stopped touching his aching cock and did his best to fall asleep, but all he could think about was Denise.

The next day Jacob spent most of his time playing games in his room, although his mind was racing with the fact he was going to have a threesome. A day or two ago it wasn't something he thought he would ever do, however it definitely was taking his mind off of Bridgette.

On Wednesday his phone vibrated and Jacob's cock went rock hard as soon as he saw the name Denise.

Denise: Hey, just checking you haven't changed your mind?

He instantly replied.

Jacob: Not at all, I can't wait.

Denise: Good, and you still haven't cum?

Jacob: I haven't, although it's hard!

Denise: I bet it is ;) Just think how good it will feel when you slide your big, hard cock in my tight, black pussy.

Oooooh god! Jacob moaned in his head, amazed by this woman's dirty talk, something he never did with Bridgette, but he went along with it.

Jacob: Honestly, I can't wait to see you sucking my dick!

Denise: Oh trust me, I'm a master of blowjobs. Did you like watching me suck my husband's cock?

Jacob: Definitely! I wish that was me!

Jacob was finding it harder and harder not to wank.

Denise: It will be soon... what did you think of Paul's (My husband) cock?

Jacob found it a strange question, however he was too horny to care.

Jacob: It looks huge! I'm a little self conscious about being compared to it!

Denise: Don't worry about that, I know that his is bigger than most. You'll do just fine sweetie. Send me a photo of your cock now!

Without even second guessing it, Jacob pulled down his trousers, took a photo of his cock and sent it to Denise.

Denise: Mmmm perfect, not long now.

Every day Denise would send dirty messages to Jacob, also the occasionally slutty photo, all of which had Jacob on the verge of cumming at all times.

By the time Saturday arrived all he could think of was being allowed to cum!

He didn't tell his parents where he was going, instead he just jumped into the taxi and headed over to Denise's house. He was amazed at how big it was. Like a proper mansion, white walls and even a gate at the entrance.

When he walked up the drive he spotted two very expensive looking cars before he reached their giant, double doors. Ringing the bell, he waited anxiously for an answer.

Finally, the door opened and he saw Denise standing on the other side. Her ebony skin glowing as he got lost in her smile.

She was wearing a black, silk robe but Jacob could see her thick, bare legs that made him want to drool.

"I'm glad you made the right decision," Denise said in a sultry tone, "Come in."

"There was no way I wasn't coming." Jacob said with a little laugh, he found it hard to walk with his cock painfully hard in his trousers though.

As he walked through the hall of their massive house, he turned a corner and saw who he assumed was Paul.

He was well over 6 foot, muscular as hell, he had short black hair and a grey stubbly beard.

"You must be Jacob?" He asked with a deep voice and reached out his hand.

Jacob reached back to shake but Paul's hand dwarfed his.

"Y-yes." He stuttered out and his voice broke, embarrassing himself.

"Don't be nervous, we all know why you're here." Paul said, he reached over and patted Jacob's shoulder, it felt like his hand could crush Jacob easily.

"Can I get you a drink?" Denise asked from the side.

Paul finally released Jacob's hand and he looked over.

"N-no, I'm okay thank you." Jacob managed to reply, he started to question if he made the right decision going there, but it was too late to change his mind.

"Why don't you both sit down." Denise recommended.

Following Paul's lead, Jacob went and sat down on their huge, black sofa. They were a few feet apart. When Jacob looked over, although Paul was in jeans and a t-shirt he could still make out that Paul had an amazing body.

Denise slowly walked over so she was in front of Jacob, her legs slightly apart and her robe riding up, Is she naked under that? Jacob questioned, finding her sexier than ever.

"You stay there, let's see if we can calm your nerves a little," Denise whispered to him with a beautiful smile. She then walked over to Paul and looked back at Jacob, "Sit back and enjoy."

Jacob didn't say anything but his breathing went a little heavier. He watched this thick, black woman straddle her husband on the sofa, her robe pulling up but just not enough to see if she had any underwear on.

Then, Jacob watched silently as she leant forward and start to make out with her husband.

This is crazy, am I actually here?! Jacob thought to himself.

Denise's hand grabbed Paul's face as their tongues fought along each other, then Jacob watched as Paul reached behind, he pulled Denise's robe a little and his hand grabbed onto her curvy, bare arse cheek.

"Mmmm." Denise moaned in his mouth.

Jacob saw the right grip of Paul's fingers digging into her arse cheeks as Denise started to slowly rock back and forth on top of him.

The sound of their kissing filled the room, Jacob's cock was begging for attention as he got more and more turned on.

Denise got more aggressive as she was grinding herself on top of Paul, her hand reached around his throat but he grabbed her wrist and pulled it away. It was as though Jacob was watching them have a passionate, sex filled fight, each one trying to top the other.

Denise pulled Paul's shirt over his head and Jacob was stunned by his body. He had stubble over his chest but his rock hard abs and impressive pecks got the young man's attention. Jacob had never been attracted to a man before but he had to admit he was impressed with Paul.

"Mmmmm," Denise moaned with one last, long kiss then she looked at Jacob, "Your turn."

When she stood up away from Paul, her robe was fully open. Jacob could see she was actually wearing a black thong, but she had no bra on. Although the robe was covering her nipples, as she walked over her tits bounced up and down.

As she reached him, never breaking her smile, Denise let her robe drop to the floor and Jacob finally got to see her tits in real life.

"Oh god." Jacob accidentally moaned out loud.

Without saying a word, Denise straddled on top of the 18 year old, Jacob couldn't take his eyes off of Denise's tits as she slowly rocked her pussy against his hard cock, only stopped by a few pieces of clothing.

"Ooooh god." Jacob moaned as she harshly pushed herself back and forth on his cock.

With his mouth open, Denise pushed her tongue inside and against his.

Jacob acknowledged that she had just been making out with Paul and his spit was probably still in her mouth, but he was too horny to care. Her thick, soft lips against his was sending him over the edge and Jacob happily kissed her back.

"Mmm." Jacob moaned into her mouth as her tongue danced along his.

He felt her grab his hand and forcefully bring it back and slapped it onto her arse cheek. Jacob grabbed her thick arse and felt like he had died and gone to heaven.

She started to grind back and forth faster and faster. When she broke the kiss, she arched her back so her big tits were in his face. Jacob just stared at her, amazed.

Then her hand reached down and he felt his smooth fingers lightly wrap around his throat.

"Ooooh fuck." Jacob moaned, something about having her lightly choke him made his cock twitch even more and he panicked he was about to cum in his pants, "Wait.... Stop." He groaned out.

"What's up?" Denise said to him, her nipple being inches from his mouth.

"I... erm." Jacob moaned out as her grip on his throat slightly tightened and she pushed her pussy against his cock once again.

"Are you going to cum from me dry riding you?" Denise whispered.

"Y-yes." Jacob moaned back, both embarrassed, but massively turned on.

"That's okay," Denise whispered to him, she leant down and her tongue ran all the way from the bottom of his neck to the top of his ear, "I like to keep you on the edge." Then she aggressively bit his ear lobe.

"Ooooh fuck!" Jacob moaned, everything was sending him over the edge and he knew he was going to cum.

Luckily, she pulled her pussy just and inch away from him.

"I know," Paul's voice said and Jacob turned to the side to see him stand up, "Stay there." He ordered.

Jacob didn't move as he watched Paul walk behind Denise, she then turned her head and smiled at Jacob, staring into his eyes.

With Denise blocking his view, Jacob couldn't see Paul, but he could feel Denise moving on top of him. Her hand was still around his throat and she moved her face so her mouth was just an inch from his. He stared deep into her beautiful, brown eyes.