Jacob Ch. 01: the Dominant Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck! I'm sucking a dick! Jacob thought, but the feeling was too good to stop!

Denise kept slowly riding him as Jacob got used to the cock in his mouth, swirling his tongue around, swallowing the delicious precum and feeling him twitch between his lips.

Before he had chance to react, Denise grabbed his face and pulled him away to face her, he had a second of looking at her face until she leant down to passionately kiss him.

"Mmmm!" Jacob moaned as he spread Paul's precum between their tongues.

As they sloppily kissed, the feel on Paul's cock pushed between their lips and before he knew what was happening, Jacob was making out with Denise as their lips stretched around Paul's dick.

"Mmmm." Jacob moaned from the triple pleasure of a cock in his mouth, making out and having a pussy ride his cock.

Fuck this is so good! He moaned in his head.

Paul kept thrusting his cock forward and back between the two's mouths, all three started to lightly moan and Denise rode Jacob a little faster.

Denise then rose back up and started to grind herself on Jacob's cock. Not missing a beat, Jacob turned his head and wrapped his lips back around Paul's thick shaft.

This threeway definitely didn't go how Jacob thought it would, but fuck was he loving it!

"Oh fuck! Yes! Suck that fat dick!" Denise moaned louder as she used Jacob's cock for her pleasure.

"I think he likes it!" Paul moaned.

Jacob's eyes were closed as he bobbed his head as best he could at this angle up and down Paul's cock, surprising himself with how much he liked it.

"Mmmmm!" Jacob moaned loudly to let them both know how happy he was.

"So fucking hot!" Denise moaned louder.

Jacob couldn't explain how fucking good it felt to suck on a fat cock as someone rode him, he was in heaven and never wanted it to stop.

"You like sucking his dick don't you, slut?" Denise moaned as she started to ride him faster and faster.

"Mmmmm." Jacob replied, still bobbing up and down, the taste of Paul's precum filling his mouth.

"I think we have a natural cocksucker." Paul moaned and then reached down to grab onto Jacob's hair.

Jacob couldn't believe they just called him a cocksucker, but he actually liked it.

"Fuck! His cock just twitched when you called him that!" Denise moaned, "You like being a cocksucking slut for us don't you?" She moaned out.

Paul pulled his cock just out of Jacob's mouth.

"Fuuuck yes!" Jacob moaned before Paul shoved his cock back inside.

This time, Paul started to thrust in and out of Jacob's mouth as the younger man stayed still. Denise kept clenching her tight pussy around his cock as she rode him.

Jacob could hear them both making out above him, but his only focus was on the cock that was slowly fucking his mouth.

"Glllggg!!" Jacob suddenly gagged when the cock went too deep, his spit burst through his lips and down his chin.

"Go easy on him babe, he needs training." Denise moaned out.

"Fair enough, not bad for a first time though." Paul complimented.

Oh fuck, they're talking like I'm not even here! Jacob thought but found that even hotter!

Paul wasted no time going back to fucking Jacob's face, but not letting his cock go as deep as last time.

The 18 year old just kept slurping away and doing his best to massage the cock with his tongue.

He didn't know how long this went on for, every second felt like heaven as this massive cock fucked his face. Jacob felt his own spit drooling down him, never wanting it to end.

He didn't even realise when Denise got off of his cock, he was so focused on Paul's dick. He only noticed when Paul got onto the bed, put his knees either side of Jacob's chest and the pushed his cock back into the younger man's mouth.

"Mmmmm." Jacob moaned as he went back to bobbing up and down his thick dick.

"Oooooh fuck!" Jacob moaned and pulled back when he felt Denise's lips back around his dick.

Although he couldn't see her, he just stared at Paul's hot body and thick cock as he felt her lips deep throating him!

"MMMMM!" Jacob moaned and happily went back to sucking on this big, thick cock.

Paul didn't move and just let Jacob get used to bobbing up and down on a cock, the whole time he was moaning as Denise sucked him off.

That was until Jacob felt his orgasm building yet again.

"Ooooh fuck! I'm not gonna last much longer!" Jacob moaned, his breathing going so heavy. His chest would heave up and down if Paul wasn't resting on it.

"Good boy, cum for me!" Paul moaned as he wanked his cock faster and faster over Jacob's face.

Then, Jacob felt a strike of thick, hot cum land across his face. He opened his eyes in shock to see Paul smiling at him as he got his first ever facial. Something about the dirtiness made his own orgasm rip through his body.

"OOOOOOH FUUUUUCCCKKK!!" Jacob roared out as more and more of Paul's cum covered his face. Whilst moaning his mouth was wide open and he got his first ever taste of cum when a huge shot landed directly on his tongue.

The same time, his cock was erupting in Denise's mouth as she kept masterfully deep throating him throughout by far the best orgasm of his life.

"Fuuuck yes!!" Jacob moaned again as it seemed Paul had an endless amount of cum landing all over his face and into his mouth.

Jacob swallowed down the first load, not being able to hide how much he actually loved the taste.

"Mmmm!" He moaned, surprising himself with how delicious the thick liquid was.

As Jacob slowly stopped cumming in Denise's mouth, he felt Pauls heavy cock land on his face, rubbing the cum all over him.

"You did very well." Paul moaned as his cock rubbed around Jacob who was still trying to catch his breath.

"Oh my god..." He panted out, "That was amazing."

"You've never sucked a dick before have you?" Denise asked, Jacob could feel her still teasing his cock with her fingertips as Paul's cock remained on his face.

"N-no." Jacob replied back, suddenly feeling nervous and almost embarrassed.

"Look at him, he's getting all shy." Paul said with a little chuckle.

Jacob felt his face start to burn red, the fact he still was covered in cum had his mind spinning.

"Come on Paul," Denise said and stood up, "We'll make the spare bed for him."

"You... want me to stay?" Jacob asked as Paul got up from his chest.

"Of course, unless you don't want to stay?" Paul asked him.

It was late and Jacob felt like his head was too much of a mess to be able to get home.

"O-okay," Jacob replied, "Should I not just stay in here?"

"Oh no, this is just the bed we use when we have other people to join in," Denise said with a smile, "You can stay in the spare room and Paul and I will stay in our room."

"Oh... okay." Jacob replied, realising that he was one of many people they had brought back.

In a few minutes, Jacob was in the spare room on his own, he went to the en suite and looked at himself in the mirror, still covered in cum. It took a while but he managed to wash it all off before getting into bed.

What the fuck happened?! Jacob thought to himself, I just sucked a dick, and I loved it! I can't believe this!!

It took a while, but eventually Jacob's head stopped spinning enough for him to get to sleep.

All the fucking must've worn him out because he didn't wake up until 9am, he was normally the first one up.

When he walked out of him room he got the delicious smell of a full cooked breakfast coming from downstairs. He put on a dressing gown that was kindly left out for him and headed down. When he entered their very large kitchen he saw Paul, wearing just boxers, cooking at the stove.

Oh my god, he does have an amazing body, Jacob thought as he stared at him.

"Oh, didn't see you there." Paul said, turning around and catching Jacob staring.

"Oh, sorry." Jacob whispered, feeling very self conscious and nervous.

"It's alright, Denise had to run out so I thought I'd make you some breakfast." Paul told him, "It'll only be a minute, take a seat."

Jacob watched this incredibly hot, older man cook for a while, never being able to take his eyes away and felt his cock start to grown. Paul eventually turned around, holding two plates of full English breakfast and placed one on the island in the kitchen where Jacob sat.

"So, how are you feeling?" Paul asked and sat down next to him.

"Erm, good." Jacob nervously replied.

"Jacob," Paul said, "You've sucked my dick, I don't think you need to be nervous around me."

"I... I can't believe that happened." Jacob said, his face was bright red.

"You've never once thought about doing it before?" Paul asked as he tucked into his breakfast.

"No, never." Jacob replied honestly.

"Well, you were great for a first time." Paul said, swallowing his food.

"F-first time?" Jacob stuttered out.

"I mean, do you not want to do it again?" Paul asked, cutting up his bacon.

"I... I don't know." Jacob replied, feeling like his head was going to explode.

Suddenly, Paul's knife and fork were down on the island and his hand reached over and rested on Jacob's bare thigh.

"Listen," Paul said and Jacob looked into his beautiful eyes, "We're all just people, we like what we like, there's nothing wrong with that is there?"

"I.... I suppose not." Jacob whispered, getting lost as he stared at this man.

"So, if you like having my big, hard cock down your throat, what's wrong with that?" Paul said bluntly, but each word turned Jacob on more.

"I just... I... I'm not gay." Jacob tried to argue, but he felt Paul's hand move a little further up his thigh.

"No one is saying you are," Paul said and then suddenly, he leant in so his mouth was touching Jacob's ear, "I'm just saying, you seemed happy with my cock in your mouth like the little cocksucking slut you are."

"Oooooohhh!" Jacob accidentally moaned at this older mans words, his cock now fully hard.

Paul moved back, but his hand remained firmly on Jacob's thigh, his fingertips tracing around and making Jacob's body shiver in pleasure.

"My wife thinks you are great," Paul told him, "And to be honest, I agree with her."

"T-thank you?" Jacob asked, finding this whole situation so surreal.

"Plus, no one will ever have to find out what happens between us." Paul told him.

"I guess you're right." Jacob agreed, finding the logic in what he was hearing.

"Come with me." Paul said and stood up.

"W-what about breakfast?" Jacob asked him.

"It can wait." Paul said and grabbed Jacob's hand, almost forcefully dragging him, but Jacob couldn't seem to resist.

Paul took him back to the sofa where it all started and sat beside him. Without saying a word, Paul's lips pressed against Jacob's.

Oh my god! I'm kissing a man! Jacob thought, but he instinctively opened his mouth and accepted Paul's tongue in, Why does it feel so good?

Jacob couldn't stop, he didn't want to stop. He kept passionately and slowly making out with Paul, whose hand moved further and further up Jacob's thigh.

"Mmmmm!" Jacob moaned into his mouth when Paul finally grabbed onto his rock hard cock.

"Seems you're enjoying this." Paul whispered and then his lips went to Jacob's neck, kissing, licking and biting him.

"Oh god.... That feels so good." Jacob moaned out.

"Touch my cock." Paul whispered, it was an order more than a question and Jacob knew he wanted to obey.

With the sensation from Paul's mouth on his neck making him see stars, Jacob reached over, put his hand into Paul's boxers and grabbed his unbelievably thick and hard cock.

"Oooooh god." Jacob moaned.

Paul was painfully slowly stroking Jacob's cock and in return, Jacob was wanking the older man.

For a few minutes he stayed there, his hand firmly going up and down Paul's shaft, feeling the precum start to leak onto his hand.

Then Paul shoved his tongue back into Jacob's mouth to kiss for a minute or two before stopping.

"I want you to suck my dick again," Paul told him firmly, "But only if you want to."

Jacob got lost in his eyes, the pleasure from having Paul wank his cock and the pleasure he received from holding Paul's cock was all too much.

"Okay." Jacob whispered.

"Okay, what?" Paul said with a huge smile.

"I... I want to suck your dick." Jacob moaned out to him.

"Mmmm," Paul said and then licked Jacob's neck, "Good boy, get on your knees."

Paul sat back on the sofa and Jacob just stared at him for a few seconds, I want this... maybe just one more time, Jacob thought.

Then, he slowly sunk onto the floor, onto his knees in between Paul's open legs. He reached up and wrapped his fingers around Paul's boxers and dragged them to the ground until he was staring yet again at his magnificent cock.

He reached forward and once again he was holding this perfect cock in his hands. He didn't even look at Paul but could hear his light moaning.

Jacob licked his lips, opened his mouth and leant forward. The hard cock went into his mouth and pressed against his tongue and Jacob wrapped his lips around the shaft.

Ooooh god! Why does this feel so right! Jacob thought, absolutely in love with the feel of a cock in his mouth.

"Good boy," Paul moaned, "Enjoy sucking my cock."

"Mmmmm." Jacob moaned back to him, bringing his tongue up and massaging Paul's head.

Paul's precum filled Jacob's senses, he loved every drop of it and started to slowly bob up and down the head.

"That's it, take it a little deeper." Paul encouraged.

Jacob moved closer, opened his mouth wider and tried to push his head further down. He could feel the cock going deeper and deeper into his mouth, making his body tingle with excitement.

"Glllggg!!" Jacob suddenly gagged and came back up, gasping for air.

"It's alright, you just need some training." Paul lightly said with a smile.

"Y-yes, sir." Jacob whispered back.

Sir? Why did I call him sir? He thought.

"You are perfect." Paul moaned as Jacob went back to sucking his dick.

Unlike the night before, Jacob savoured every second and every inch of sucking this cock. He explored every inch with his tongue as he kept a tight suction around his lips.

"Mmmm!" Jacob moaned as he grew more confident. He started to bob up and down a little faster each time.

With his right hand he lightly wanked the bottom half of the shaft that wasn't in his mouth.

"That's it... you're a natural cocksucker." Paul moaned out.

"Mmmmm!" Jacob moaned in reply, for some reason loving being called names.

"Now, try licking and sucking my balls." Paul instructed.

"Yes, sir." Jacob replied back, feeling natural that time.

He leant back and stared at Paul's shaved balls, maybe I should shave my pubes? Jacob thought.

He stook out his tongue and pressed it against one of Paul's balls, the soft, smooth texture felt amazing and he was instantly addicted.

"Oh yeah, that's more like it." Paul moaned.

Jacob kept licking every inch of his balls, lightly sucking a ball into his mouth before turning to the next one. The whole time he wanked Paul's cock with his spit covered hand.

"Okay, get back to sucking my cock, slut." Paul ordered.

Instantly Jacob wrapped his lips around Paul's dick and bobbed up and down, licking him all over and loving every fucking second of it!

As he got faster and faster, Paul's moaning got louder and heavier, every time Paul moaned it seemed to give Jacob some pleasure.

"Oh yeah, this time, you're going to take my cum and swallow it all." Paul moaned.

"Mmmmm!" Jacob moaned back, knowing that the little bit he tasted last night was so good, he definitely wanted more.

If anything, that made him go harder, Jacob kept taking him a little deeper down his throat whilst wanking his cock.

"Oh fuck.... Yes... I'm going to cum soon slut, you better not fucking miss any!" Paul moaned out, getting more and more dominant.

"Mmmmm!!" Jacob moaned back, desperately ready to take his thick load in his mouth.

As Jacob kept bobbing up and down, his tongue quickly flicked around Paul's head and his cock was twitching in his mouth. Then... he felt the head expand and his balls tighten and Jacob knew what was about to happen.

"Fuuuuucckk yeess! Swallow it all you little fucking slut!" Paul roared out like a beast.

Jacob then felt the first strike of cum land on his tongue, he couldn't stop himself letting out a loud "MMMMMM!" At the mere taste of his thick, hot cum.

Shot after shot of warm cum filled Jacob's mouth, he didn't want it to end but there was so fucking much he had to swallow it down. Gallons of cum filled his mouth and slid down his throat and Jacob loved every fucking second of it!

Paul was twitching and moaning loudly as Jacob just kept bobbing up and down his spit covered cock, not wanting it to stop. But eventually, Paul's cock stopped firing cum and his cock started to go soft in Jacob's mouth.

"Stand up." Paul ordered.

Still tasting his delicious cum on his tongue, Jacob did as he was told and stood up, his rock hard cock aiming directly at Paul's head. Oh fuck, am I going to get a blowjob from a man?

Then, Paul reached up and grabbed Jacob's cock, he wasted no time and quickly wanked his thick, hard shaft. Gallons of precum was pouring out of Jacob's head and he couldn't fight the moaning.

"Oh fuck... that's so good!" Jacob moaned, he also ran his tongue around his mouth, still tasting the delicious cum.

"You want to cum for me?" Paul said in a deep, manly voice.

"Yes.... Please..." Jacob moaned out, he looked down and saw Paul just staring at him blankly whilst his hand quickly wanked Jacob's cock.

"I want you to do something for me, if you want to cum." Paul said, slowing his hand and keeping Jacob on the brink of orgasm.

"Anything!" Jacob almost shouted, "Please, I need to cum!"

"You will.... And I will make you cum," Paul whispered, his thumb massaging Jacob's precum covered head, "But I want you to catch it in your hand, and then eat it."

"Whaaattt?" Jacob moaned, he almost couldn't believe that Paul would suggest such a thing, but he knew he had already tasted Paul's cum more than once and he was so fucking horny he didn't care. "Okay... okay I'll doit it!"

"Good slut." Paul whispered and his hand went back to wanking Jacob's cock as fast as ever.

"Oh fuck.... Oh fuck... oh fuck..." Jacob moaned as this hot, amazing older man wanked his young, thick cock. He found himself staring at Paul's muscular body and his chiselled face until his orgasm finally hit.

"Fuuuuucckk yeeeeeesss!!" Jacob moaned, he quickly moved his hands forward and felt his fat load land in his palms.

There was no way he could catch it all, he had just cum more than ever before and some dripped down onto Paul, but Jacob could nearly two full handfuls of his own cum as his cock exploded over and over again.

"Fuucking hell! That was amazing!" Jacob panted as Paul slowed down wanking his cock.

"You know what to do now." Paul said, firmly, yet quietly.

He looked down at Paul, then at his hands covered in his own cum, I can't believe I'm actually about to do it.

Trying not to second guess himself, Jacob brought his hands to his mouth and started to lick the pools of cum from them. Although it didn't taste nearly as good as Paul's cum, Jacob was surprised with how much he liked the taste.

Lick after lick, the cum started to disappear down the 18 year old throat until his hands looked as clean as ever.

"Good boy, I'm impressed." Paul said and stood up, his body really dwarfing Jacob's.

"Thank you." Jacob told him, feeling a lot more relaxed around this man.

"You're welcome, now let's see if that breakfast is still warm." Paul said and patted Jacob's back.

The two of them ate together, there wasn't much conversation, other than Paul asking about Jacob's life. When they finished, Jacob got his things and went back home. Luckily his parents weren't in to ask how his night was as he didn't even know what to say.