Jacob Ch. 01: the Dominant Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, he went to bed and thought back on the night before.... And that morning.

Did I actually do all that, I had a threesome with an older married couple... I sucked a dick, I swallowed his load and took a facial and I swallowed my own cum! I'm not gay... no... I can't be, I fucked his wife, I wouldn't be gay if I could fuck his beautiful wife, right? But it was all so fucking good! I hope they want to do it again!

As he was lost in his own world his phone started to ring and Jacob almost had a heart attack when he saw Bridgette's name.

"Bridgette?" Jacob answered, definitely not expecting her call.

"H-hi." Bridgette whispered back, it sounded like she was crying.

"What's wrong?" Jacob asked, feeling worried for her. Although she had broken his heart, he still cared for her.

"I... I..." She stuttered out, as though she had something to say but couldn't get it out, "I never should have gone to uni."

Jacob's worry for her changed when he heard that, she had dumped him, left for uni and now she had decided to simply call and say she regretted it. A few days ago, Jacob probably would've jumped at the opportunity to get back with her, but since the night before, Jacob had a new sense of confidence in himself.

"Bridgette, you ended it. You have to live with that decision." Jacob told her, not wanting to be too mean but kind of wanting her to feel an ounce of the pain she gave to him.

"I know... it's just that..." She stuttered out, again sounding like she was crying.

"Bridgette please, I have been trying to get over you. It's been so difficult, I can't have you messing with my head." Jacob told her, firmly but fairly.

"Oh... okay, I'm sorry Jacob." She sniffed whilst she spoke and then hung up the phone.

Jacob felt kind of bad for the way he spoke to her, but he was still hurting inside. As he thought about it, a text came through on his phone.

Denise: Heard you and Paul had some fun without me this morning ;) guess you will have to come over again soon to sort me out to keep it even.

Instantly, Jacob's worry about Bridgette disappeared and his cock grew as hard as ever.

Jacob: Definitely! When are you free?