Jacob Ch. 01: the Dominant Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh yes." Denise moaned out in front of Jacob, her warm breath going on his face.

He heard a small, wet, sort of slapping sound.

"Fuck!" She grunted out again.

Is he fucking her? Jacob thought.

Denise looked into his eyes again, her mouth was wide open and she just nodded at him

SPANK!

Jacob heard a loud slap, assuming it was Paul spanking Denise's curvy arse. Then Jacob felt something knock into his leg and he realised it was Paul accidentally hitting him as he fucked Denise.

He couldn't believe it, he had a beautiful, larger black woman nearly naked on top of his as her husband fucks her from behind.

Suddenly her lips pressed against Jacob's and they started to make out as her body rocked back and forth from Paul's fucking.

"Mmmm!" She moaned into his mouth.

Jacob could hear the slapping sound of Paul's skin hitting Denise as he fucked her on top of him. Although he had never thought of anything like this before, Jacob was so fucking turned on!

She tightened her grip a little more on Jacob's throat which just turned him on more, then she arched her back up and Jacob saw the smile on Paul's face behind her.

"Suck on my nipple!" Denise ordered and pushed one of her big tits into Jacob's face.

Jacob happily wrapped his lips around her big nipple, lightly biting on it as she bounced against him.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck me!" Denise moaned over and over, her voice making Jacob want to cum even more.

"Mmmm!" Jacob moaned as he sucked her nipple.

"Wait!" Denise shouted. Jacob pulled his mouth back and she stopped rocking back and forth, "I think he deserves a little fun."

"Good idea." Paul agreed.

Jacob felt Paul's presence take a step back, when he came into view Jacob nearly gasped at the sight of his naked body.

He was an absolute beast of a man, but his cock! It's so... big! Jacob thought, not being able to take his eyes off of it. It was glistening with Denise's juices which just made it look more appealing.

When Jacob looked back to Denise she was just smiling at him. Then, without saying a word she un straddled him and stood up.

"Take your top off." She ordered and Jacob instantly obeyed.

Denise then lowered herself to her knees in front of Jacob, her hands reached up and started to undo his jeans.

"You just enjoy." She whispered to him.

Looking to his side, Jacob found himself staring at Paul's amazing body and cock once again who was just watching the two of them.

Oh god, I've been wanting this all week! Jacob thought as she finally pulled his jeans down, unleashing his hard cock.

"Impressive." Paul said, complimenting Jacob's 5 inch cock.

"Mmmm, definitely." Denise whispered and she grabbed hold of him.

As he watched her dark fingers wrap around his hard cock, Jacob let out a loud moan.

"Oooooh fuck!" He moaned even louder when her thick lips wrapped around his shaft.

"Mmm!" Denise moaned back as she slowly bobbed up and down his dick.

Her wet tongue was perfectly swirling around his head as more of her spit ran down his shaft, she was telling the truth when she said she was a master of blowjobs.

Jacob's eyes keep moving from watching Denise suck him off, to Paul's amazing body and cock. It only took a minute until Jacob could feel him getting onto the verge of cumming, but Denise somehow senses and stops.

"Not yet." She whispers to him with a smile.

Her hand remained firmly wrapped around Jacob's shaft as she moves lower, her wet tongue presses against his balls and Jacob lets out a loud, heavy moan.

"Oooooh yeah!" He moans out.

As his chest heaves up and down, he watched Paul go behind Denise yet again. He kneels behind her and pulls her thong all the way off. He can't keep his eyes off of Paul as his hand spreads Denise's arse cheeks, followed by him guiding his amazing cock to her pussy.

"Mmmmm fuck!" Denise moans as she licks Jacob's balls.

Jacob feels like he is watching porn, seeing a stunning man fuck a beautiful black woman, the only thing that's better is that she is actually licking his balls.

"Fuck! Fuck... yes!" Denise moans over and over.

SPANK!

Paul strikes her arse cheek and Jacob watches his grab it.

"Oh fuck..." Denise moaned again and looked up at Jacob, "He's so fucking big!"

"I know!" Jacob said back to her, completely lost in his horniness.

"Just wait until you get to fuck her." Paul said to Jacob, giving him a smile.

Jacob can't keep his eyes off of Paul's muscular body as he fucks Denise harder and harder. Her moaning was filling the room as her tongue kept massaging Jacob's balls.

Suddenly she moves forward and her big tits and pressed against Jacob's cock, rubbing up and down as she gets fucked. Jacob realised the Denise was now bouncing back against Paul's dick, fucking herself and loving every second of it!

"Oh fuck! He's so fucking deep in my cunt!" Denise moaned.

Her head on Jacob's body, he was worried that her big tits pressing against his cock would make him cum. But just like last time, it seemed she knew exactly when to stop.

Denise lifted herself onto her hands, her tits just above Jacob's hard cock as she got fucked.

"Fuck me... yes! Fuck me!" Denise moaned over and over, Jacob couldn't believe how hot it was to watch these two fuck and he was just happy to be there.

"Lie down!" Denise suddenly moaned to Jacob.

"What?" He asked, confused by her request.

"Lie the fuck down!" She moaned, more forcefully.

Jacob did as he was told and lay down on the sofa, he watched as Denise pulled away from Paul's hard cock.

Suddenly, he watched as she stood up and stood over him, her feet either side of his head.

"You're going to lick my tight, wet, black pussy." She moaned out as she lowered herself down.

Jacob couldn't believe it, but he stayed still as her soaking wet pussy lowered down to his face. In a matter of second she felt her juices rub against his mouth and automatically she stuck out his tongue and felt her throbbing clit.

He knew she had just had Paul's cock inside of her, but Jacob was too horny to worry about that, especially when he tasted her delicious nectar.

"Fuuck yes!" Denise moaned.

"Mmm!" Jacob moaned back, he was doing his best to flick his tongue around her clit but Denise just started to grind back and forth, it was like she was trying to cover his face in her juices.

He instinctively went to grab his own cock but was quickly batted away.

"No, focus on me!" Denise moaned back.

"Mmm!" Jacob agreed, instead his hands reached up and grabbed her arse, in this position he knew they could easily 69.

As he licked her extremely wet pussy, he wondered if he could taste Paul's cock, but that didn't stop him. He let her grind her cunt up and down his mouth and he fucking loved it.

"MMMMMM!!" Jacob moaned loudly into her tight hole when he felt a hand grab his painfully hard cock.

It was wanking him fast and hard and Jacob knew it would only take a few seconds for him to cum.

"Do you want to cum for me?" Denise moaned, her wet lips going up and down Jacob's face.

"Mmhmm!" He moaned back.

"Well not yet!" She shouted, but the hand remained firmly holding his cock, "You're going to make me cum first aren't you?"

"Mmmm!" Jacob agreed, his tongue know locked onto her clit as she grinding back and forth.

For a few minutes she kept riding his face as her moaning grew louder and louder.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" Denise moaned, "I'm going to cum over your face... fuck... make me cum... make me fucking cuuuuuummmm!!!" She screamed out and Jacob felt a spray of her juices cover his face. He fucking loved every drop of it, moaning himself as the hand stayed holding his cock.

"Fuuuckk!" Denise moaned.

When she stood up and took a step to the side, Jacob realised there was still a hand on his cock. When he looked down he saw Paul stood next to him, he was the one wanking me? Jacob thought, that definitely not being something he signed up for, but Paul was just smiling at him.

"That was good, for a first time," Denise said and leaned down to passionately make out with Jacob, "But let's go to the bedroom so I can finally get your cock inside of me."

"Mmmm!" Jacob moaned into her mouth as Paul wanked his cock a handful of times, keeping him on the brink of orgasm.

When the both stepped back, Jacob was panting heavily, never in a million years had he expected anything like this.

"Come on." Paul told him.

Jacob stood up, smiled at them both and followed them to the bedroom. He watched both of them from behind as they walked, staring at both of their arses.

I just had a man wanking my cock, isn't that a bit gay? Jacob questioned, but it was whilst I was licking her pussy, that's definitely not gay!

Before he could think about it too much, they made it to the bedroom.

"Lie down on the bed." Denise ordered.

He didn't need telling twice and Jacob lay in the middle of their massive bed. He watched Paul move to one side and sit on an arm chair and Denise got onto the bed.

She slowly sat on top of him, straddling her thick, dark legs either side of Jacob as she grabbed onto his hard cock.

"Are you ready to feel my tight, wet, black cunt?" She whispered to him.

"Y-yes..." He stuttered out, still feeling overwhelmed by this couple.

Jacob still couldn't believe he was about to have sex with this woman, when he felt her soaking wet pussy wrap around the head of his cock he let out the loudest moan.

"Ooooh fuck!" He moaned out, having never had sex without a condom before, it felt fucking amazing!

He felt every inch of his cock as her pussy slid down him, he stared at her amazing, black body as she took him. Her big tits handing there as her own mouth stayed open, letting out little moans.

When her skin touched his and he knew he was balls deep in her, Denise leaned forward and shoved her tongue in his mouth.

"Your cock is deep in my married, black cunt," She whispered to him, "Do you like that?"

Jacob couldn't speak, he was in too much pleasure. Then Denise wrapped her fingers around his throat again and lightly held him against the bed.

"I said do you like it?!" She moaned out to him.

"Yyyyeees!" Jacob moaned and Denise slowly started to grind forward and backwards on his cock.

"Yes, what you little bitch?" Denise moaned out.

"Ooooh fuck! Yes! I like being in your black cunt!" Jacob roared, in more pleasure than he had ever been in his life.

"Oh you liked that did you?" Denise moaned, she leant in and her lips pressed against his ear, "You like being my little slut? To use for my pleasure when I need my black cunt to be fucked?"

"Fuuuuuuccckk!!" Jacob roared out through being choked as his body started to tense up.

"Not fucking yet!" Denise moaned to him and lifted herself off of his cock, just before he came.

Jacob's head was spinning, being so close to cumming yet again, his entire body was twitching and his cock was begging for release.

Denise shoved her tongue down Jacob's throat.

"Mmmm!" Jacob moaned into her mouth, then he felt something move on the bed.

Suddenly Denise's body was pushed tightly against Jacob's, her big tits were being squished between them as they passionately kissed.

"Ooooh fuck!" Denise moaned into Jacob's mouth.

Jacob could then feel something touching the inside of his legs, when he felt some movement he realised that Paul was behind Denise and fucking her.

He couldn't believe that he could feel this other man's strong legs as he fucked this beautiful black woman on top of him.

SPANK!

"Fuck yes! Fuck my cunt!" Denise moaned as she kept shoving her tongue down Jacob's throat.

As Denise started to get fucked harder, her body moved up Jacob until he could feel Paul's balls hitting up and down his cock.

Oh fuck! Jacob moaned in his head, I have another man's balls touching my cock!

If anything he found this even hotter, having this older woman moaning on top of him.

Then Denise pushed Paul back a bit, she got onto all fours properly, just over Jacob, her big tits were occasionally touching Jacob's body when Paul slid back inside of her pussy.

Her hands came to rest on Jacob's body as she rocked back and forth, smiling down at him as she got fucked from behind. Jacob just kept panting for air, although nothing was touching his cock he was in ecstasy.

Denise's hand came up and started to choke Jacob again, making her smile and making Jacob moan from her dominating.

"Oh fuck! He's so fucking deep in me!" Denise moaned.

"You're fucking soaked! Did you like riding his cock?" Paul then asked in a heavy breath as the slapping sound of their fucking echoed around the room.

"Oh yeah!" Denise shouted back, tightening her grip around Jacob's throat, "His cock is perfect as my toy, the little slut loved it!"

"Is that true?" Paul then asked, addressing Jacob, "You liked my wife using you like a slut for her pleasure?"

"Yyeeess!" Jacob squeaked out through the choking, he couldn't believe how filthy this couple were.

Denise then leant down and shoved her tongue back into Jacob's mouth, never letting her grip around his throat let up as she was fucked harder and harder.

"Do you want to cum inside me?" Denise moaned loudly to Jacob, keeping her lips touching against his.

"Fuck! Yes!" Jacob begged, wanting nothing more than just that.

"Fuuuucckk!!" Paul grunted loud and his fucking sounded and felt even harder.

"Fuuuck yes! Fill me up!" Denise moaned and Jacob worked out that he was cumming inside of her right there and then whilst she was cumming on top of Jacob.

Jacob just watched Denise's face, the pure pleasure coming off of her as she pussy was getting filled up with cum.

"Fuck... yes... so fucking good!" Denise panted out.

Paul then pulled his still hard cock out of Denise and Jacob felt some of his hot, thick cum drip out of her and onto his stomach. Which he didn't mind, if anything, for some reason he couldn't explain, he liked it.

Denise pushed down onto Jacob's chest and he went deeper into the mattress.

"Stay there you little sex toy." She barked at him.

He was desperate to feel her ride his cock again, but as he watched her start to stand up over him, he wondered what she had in mind.

It was like his body was frozen, he saw Denise stand over his head, he could see her dripping wet pussy with cum leaking out of it directly over him.

Without saying a word, Denise started to squat down, her black pussy moving closer and closer to Jacob's mouth. He felt her reach down and grip onto his hair and he was helpless to move.

Then he felt it... Her cum filled pussy pressed against his lips. Jacob knew it was wrong, but he couldn't explain it, he was so horny and it felt so good!

Not being able to stop himself, Jacob opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, pushing it deep into her well fucked hole.

"Yeeeeeess!" Denise roared out when she felt his tongue go inside of her, "I knew you were the one!"

Oh my god! Jacob screamed in his head, What am I doing? I can taste another man's cum.... Why does it taste so good?!

"Mmmm!" Jacob accidentally moaned as more and more of Paul's cum came out of Denise's pussy and he lapped it all up.

"That's it," Paul whispered, suddenly in Jacob's ear, "Eat my cum out of her cunt."

"MMMMMM!" Jacob moaned when a hand reached and grabbed his cock, slowly wanking up and down.

"You like that don't you?" Paul whispered into Jacob's ear and part of him new it was Paul wanking him off, "You like being out little sex toy."

"Mmmm.... Mmmmm!" Jacob moaned over and over into the dripping wet, cum filled pussy that covered his lips.

"I think he's going to cum." Paul then said to Denise who was grinding her pussy up and down Jacob's face.

"I think he's earnt cumming in my cunt." Denise moaned out to him, obviously Jacob's tongue was giving her pleasure even though she was doing all the movement.

"Yeah, I think he has." Paul agreed and his hand left Jacob's cock.

In a second, Denise jumped away from Jacob's face, which was covered in a mix of her and Paul's cum, then she leant down and kissed him hard.

"Mmmm." Jacob moaned into her mouth, feeling almost delirious with how horny he was.

She kept kissing him, Jacob just kept his eyes closed as he felt her move.

"Oooooooh fuck!" Jacob roared out when he felt her soaked pussy slide down his hard cock.

"You want to cum in me baby?" Denise asked, lifting herself up and holding Jacob down by his chest, "You want to fill me up with your cum?"

"Oh god!" Jacob panted out, "Yes, please let me!" He begged.

"Do it," Jacob heard Paul say, he turned his head and realised Paul was stood up but he semi hard, glistening cock was right next to his face, "Cum inside of her."

Jacob couldn't take his eyes off of Paul's amazing cock, with all of the teasing and the mix of Denise's black pussy bouncing up and down his own dick, Jacob finally went past the point of no return.

"Oooooh fuuuuucckk yeeeessss!!!" Jacob screamed out as his cock erupted inside of Denise.

What felt like more cum than he had ever produced started to fire out of his cock and deep inside of this beautiful black woman. The whole time he stared at Paul's thick, beautiful cock.

"Mmmmm, good boy." Denise moaned as she milked every drop of cum from Jacob's balls.

When Jacob's orgasm finished he was still moaning and panting for air, Denise was still slowly grinding on his cock that remained hard. He eventually looked up at her and couldn't stop from smiling.

She leant down and Jacob closed his eyes in preparation to kiss her... but he didn't feel anything, then he heard a slurping noise.

He opened his eyes and looked to his right to see Denise bobbing up and down Paul's now very hard cock.

"Mmmm." Denise moaned with Jacob's cock in her pussy and Paul's cock in her mouth just inches from Jacob's face.

With less than a second gap, she pulled back from Paul's cock and shoved her tongue into Jacob's mouth. He instinctively kissed her back, knowing he could taste Paul's cock, but Jacob's own cock stayed perfectly hard.

Denise started to suck on Jacob's tongue, her twice cum filled pussy still feeling tight and fucking amazing on Jacob's dick.

She leant back just and inch or two, but Jacob could still feel her husbands presence. He turned his head again and could just see his amazing, hard cock right next to his head.

"Do you want a taste?" Denise whispered to Jacob, ever so slowly riding his cock.

"I... I don't know." Jacob stuttered out, but he couldn't peal his eyes away.

"I think you do." Denise whispered, then her mouth came into view and he watched her thick lips kiss the end of Paul's head, followed by her wet tongue flicking around his shaft.

"If you want to try it," Denise whispered between licks, "Now's the time."

Jacob had honestly never once in his life had fantasies about another man, but at that moment, everything inside of him was screaming to do it.

He looked up at Paul who was smiling back at him... and without a word, Jacob opened his mouth and stuck out his wet tongue.

Little by little, the cock nudged closed to him until the warmth filled Jacob's mouth. The head of Paul's cock pressed against his tongue and the direct taste of precum filled Jacob's senses. He instinctively closed his eyes and wrapped his lips around the head of Paul's dick.

"Mmmmm." He automatically moaned, finding the feeling of a dick in his mouth somehow... natural.

"Goooood boy." Denise whispered and kissed Jacob's cheek, she continued to slowly ride his cock as Jacob brought his tongue from underneath Paul's cock, against the slit and over the top.

"Yes, good boy, Jacob." Paul moaned as he watched Jacob lovingly massage the tip of his cock with his tongue.