Jacob's Affairs Ch. 01.1

Story Info
Jacob and his affairs, not entirely in his control.
1.5k words
3.71
4.6k
1

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, let me tell you a little of what has happened up to this point. Right now, I'm pressed up against a corner by my mother's best friend. Is it easy? No. It's hard. Rock hard! This morning, my mother told me that she had invited her friends over for dinner in the evening, and so I was set to clean the house. Little did I know that her best friend, Diane, came early to help prepare the dinner. "Diane! Its' been so long. Come in! How have you been?" It sounded from the kitchen, and Diane's soft voice responded. "Oh, you know... Thrashing through the sheets of every man I can get my hands on and fucking it all up completely." At that, I chose to close my ears and focus on cleaning the glass table in the living room.

They laughed and screamed in the kitchen for about 15 minutes, until my mother said. "Well, I'm just gonna have a quick hop in the shower before the others arrive. Why don't you go and entertain Jacob in the living room?" My heart sank. "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

I heard the water running from the shower. Down on my knees trying to polish the glass surface, I saw in the light from the kitchen a shadow appear. Two long legs and a tight, but short skirt. The hips curving inwards to the waist, and curving back out, less gradually, to the torso. The outline of the torso was jagged resembling looser material yet was tighter around the chest. Her silhouette was leaning against the door frame. I kept scrubbing in quiet. Waiting, but nothing happened. She just stood there watching. So, I put the cloth and the spray-can in the bucket and moved to the window and started polishing. With every wipe I could see her reflection clearer. She had black high heels and a black leather skirt, a white top that was loose and with thin straps. The fabric looped low on her chest showing off her cleavage. She had long curly red hair, that shone in the kitchen light. If I turned around now, I would have to face her. What was I to do? At the same moment I had that thought, the shower stopped. "Diane? Would you mind setting my hair?" It came from upstairs, and the reflection was gone from the doorway. "Yes of course, I would love to!".

As soon as I heard the bathroom door slam, I ran as fast as I could up the stairs to my room and sat down on the bed. "I really hate it when mum has her friends over." I thought to myself and lay for a while. I then put on my finest T-shirt, a fan merch-shirt of Avenged Sevenfold, and some old jeans. I then took a deep breath before I went downstairs. The whole company had arrived and was sitting around the table. I took the vacant end chair and sat down.

My mum sat next to me on the right and Diane next to her. On the other side sat two of her friends from college, Daphne, and May. Daphne looked as if she was withered from all the smoking, though she was the youngest. She wore an awful flowery dress with padded shoulders. May, next to her, was a lot like my mom, wore jeans and a blouse of a simple colour. In this case yellow.

Mom handed me the bowl with cooked potatoes. "You've done a wonderful job honey! You must be starving now." I took the bowl and said nothing. I lay two potatoes on the dish and tried to keep my eyes fixed on the food. "That he has indeed." Remarked Diane and handed me the meat. I couldn't help but look up when I heard her voice. Her eyes were of a bright green glistened in the light of the candles. I raised my hand to grab hold of the tray, but I couldn't find it. Diane gave out a breath as if she found it funny. My stomach gurgled and settled itself in an uncomfortable sense of heaviness. I looked away quickly, put the meat on the plate and started eating. I sat in quiet while listening to their conversation.

"He really couldn't give less of a crap about me. I walked into the living room, wearing only a towel. Dropped it, and all he did was stare at the fucking TV because his favourite show was on." Coughed Daphne. "Typical men." My mom agreed. "My thought exactly! Well, I grabbed the towel and went over to our neighbour. And my he knows how to treat a woman! Haha!". She smirked happily. "Attagirl! I would have done the same." Diane encouraged her. I glanced up. Her hair was behind her shoulder, and on the other side it ran down her chest stroking the inner side of her breast. She had turned her chair slightly sideways facing me with crossed legs. I could feel the hairs rising on the back of my hand. "Ride that neighbour 'till your husband comes back on his knees." My eyes followed her hair up to her face. She was looking at me. Right into my face. Smirking. I plunged my face into the potatoes. Why did I keep looking at her?

"So, Margaret? Have you had any adventures lately?" She asked my mom. "No, I am sorry to say. Not that it is the right company for this discussion." Then she glanced at me. "Oh Rubbish!" Diane burst out. "He's a man himself. He knows how to treat a woman properly." She was looking right at me. However, her eyes were moving down my body. I could feel every ache in every joint, every rising hair on my neck. She stuck her fork in a piece of meat and put it in her mouth. Her lips grasped around the fork. They were gentle and soft. Her movements were slow and fluid. The fork stroked her lips on its way down. "Don't you Jacob?" I hesitated for a moment, then nodded in agreement. In truth, I had never been with a woman, so I really couldn't say. I mean, it looked pretty easy. "Bringing her flowers every Saturday, opening the door for her and all that gentlemanly stuff." She said teasingly as she leaned in my direction. Ohh, yeah, flowers. Not usually what I saw on my phone. I knew that women liked all that stuff, flowers, chocolate, watching the sunset, but I couldn't really see the appeal of it.

"... speaking of Chelsie, where is she?" I had missed something. "She's at a friend's trying to finish their bachelor project. They are getting pretty close to the due date." Mom answered her. "She is doing so well. Studying all the time."

Chelsie was our tenant, or well, she has lived here ever since I was little, so she is more like my sister. Her parents are doing some important research in some remote place in Russia, so she has lived her ever since I was three.

"Ohh yeah, I had forgotten she was doing a bachelor. What was her study again?" Daphne asked.

"Shes doing a bachelor in biochemistry." My mom answered as she took the dishes from the table. "I'll quickly run to the bathroom and then I think we are ready for dessert, sound good?" And she left the kitchen.

"What about you, Jacob? What are you gonna do?" Diane asked me, leaning forward and resting one hand on my mom's vacant chair. "I bet you are going to be a fireman, or maybe a doctor. I like doctors. All that brain... kinda sexy." And she bit her lip gently, staring into my eyes. My heart froze.

Daphne and May were looking intently at Diane and back at me. "Uhm, Diane... Are you sure about this?" May asked carefully.

"Ohh shush. Im just making conversation." And she waved her away. "So, which is it, Jacob? What is your weapon of choice?" Her blouse was hanging freely, exposing even more of her breasts as she leaned forward. "Your poison?" She wagged very subtly from side to side, unnoticeable for the others, but enough for me to notice her breasts swing like two heavy pendulums.

"I... I..." Nothing. There were no words. "I just remembered I have an assignment for tomorrow." And I left for my room, careful to not look to be in too much of a hurry.

It was close. Way to close. I could feel the blood pulsing to my groin. Aching. I opened the button on my trousers, and some of the pressure was released. Like a beast out of its cage. This happened every time. It was so embarrassing. At least they didn't see this time.

I wasn't lying, I did have an assignment, and so I sat writing about the powerhouse of the cell, while downstairs the laughter grew louder by every hour.