Jacquline's Flexibility Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!!!! FUCK!!!!!" Jacquline was in another reality completely as her pussy became the center of her private universe, gushing liquid everywhere as orgasm after orgasm pounded the teenager. She didn't care anymore who was watching her. She barely even noticed the crowd erupting in applause.

"You go girl!" one of the female students hollered among various whoops and cheers from Jacquline's classmates.

Turning around, the instructor bowed to the crowd and drew the curtains on the window display, waving goodbye to their audience and leaving the two of them alone together as the applause began to recede.

Jacquline, still quivering from the relentless torture of the vibrator, was about to move when the instructor stood in front of her again and began undoing his trousers.

"Don't move, Jacs," he said pulling his shaft out, "I'm not done with you yet."

"OH!" Jacquline gave a high-pitched girly yelp as she felt the vibrator being pulled out of her young pussy.

"OH!" Another yelp as she felt his cock press between her pussy lips.

"Are you a virgin, Jacs?" he asked, teasing the flag girl's quivering entrance with the head of his member.

Jacquline's entire body tensed in anticipation for the violation that was coming.

"Sort of," the teenager admitted, her voice trembling, "I...broke my hymen masturbating a few years ago...UM!!"

Jacquline flinched, her eyes going wide as she felt her soft pussy lips begin to part from the pressure of her teacher's cock nuzzling between them.

"I've never...ohgod...never been fucked before though...OH!!!"

Another gasp came from the flag girl as the head of her instructor's cock slid past her labia and into her love canal.

"Then I'm going to be the first person to fuck you, Jacs," the instructor whispered before kissing his star flag girl hard on the lips and pushing the rest of his cock slowly into her depths.

"MMMMM!!!" Jacquline screamed though their kiss as she was filled with her instructor's large shaft, the one she had deep throated only a few weeks ago after practice.

Now that cock was violating her tight wet pussy.

Resting Jacquline's ankle on his shoulder, the instructor took his student's arms and placed them behind his neck so she could hold onto the back of his head for balance, essentially putting the flexible teenager into a standing split.

"OH!" Jacquline broke the kiss and gasped in pleasure as she felt her instructor's cock begin to move back and forth inside her tight love canal. Every part of her was so sensitive from the barrage of squirting orgasms she had just experienced that each stroke inside her was like a mini-climax.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..." Jacquline's voice quivered as she felt her instructor's staff pumping steadily inside her, parting the walls of her warm, wet, virgin depths with every thrust.

"Oh, Jacs," the instructor whispered into the teen's ear as they fucked, "your pussy is perfect...so warm...so tight around my cock."

Jacquline laid her head back and sighed in immense pleasure, the strokes inside her going deeper and deeper as the teenager's pussy gave way to the massive shaft. It was as if his cock and her pussy were made for each other.

"Ohhhh..." Jacquline closed her eyes and rolled her head around in total ecstasy as the instructor took his student's pussy, pumping deep into her with long, thick strokes, all while the flexible flag girl's legs were spread obscenely wide in her standing split.

Jacquline jumped slightly as she felt her instructor's soft hands grab both her ass cheeks, squeezing them firmly.

"Um!" Jacquline yiped and gently bit her lower lip.

"Oh Jacs," the instructor said, "this ass is unbelievable."

The flag girl's ass was perfect...smooth, tight, and very spankable.

(SMACK)

"OH!!" Jacquline gave a girly yelp as her instructor's hand slapped her ass hard.

As if being stripped naked and vibrated to orgasm in public wasn't degrading enough, now Jacquline was in a standing split and being spanked by her teacher while his cock pumped deep into her pussy. It was an unbelievable turn on for the high school flag girl.

The teenager's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt his cock hitting her cervix, the waves of desire overwhelming her.

"Mmmmm," Jacquline sighed as she deep kissed her instructor once again, using her amazing tongue to explore his mouth as his thick cock continued to fuck her virgin pussy over and over again.

The sensuality was interrupted when Jacquline suddenly felt her ass cheeks being spread, her instructor taking Jacquline's bikini bottoms from his pocket and placing them at the entrance to her forbidden hole.

"MMMM!!!!!!!!" Jacquline screamed though their kiss, her eyes opening wide as she felt the instructor's hand start to push her bikini bottoms into her ass.

"MMMM!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" Jacquline squirmed as the bikini that had been stripped off her in public was now being stuffed into her ass one inch at a time.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The feeling of having a cock continually thrusting inside her pussy while her ass was being filled was something the teenager had never experienced before. Jacquline discovered that being violated in this way while also getting relentlessly fucked was an unbelievably erotic sensation. Pleasuring herself had never been as intense as this.

"OHMYGOD!!!" Jacquline broke their kiss and threw her head back as her entire body locked in tension. Her mouth fell open, and her eyes glazed over as the new sensations overwhelmed the high school girl.

As the last of her bikini bottoms disappeared into the flag girl's ass, Jacquline's gorgeous body shuddered and trembled in magnificent orgasm.

"OHHHH FFFUUUUUUCCCCKK!!!!!"

Desperate for more pleasure, Jacquline began rolling her hips onto her instructor's shaft, gripping his cock from all directions and inviting his magnificent tool to come inside her.

"OHGOD FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!!!!" Jacquline cried out as her instructor began pounding the flag girl's pussy at full speed.

"OH FUCK YES!!!!"

When the instructor reached down between Jacquline's legs to stroke her clitoris, the dam burst again. The teenager's body was on such a hair trigger that she started coming immediately.

"OHGOD!!! I'M COMING!!!! OH FUCK!!!!! I'M COMING SO HARD!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!!"

Liquid exploded from Jacquline's pussy, drenching both of them as the two fucked each other into oblivion, their hips slamming together with amazing force. A series of rolling orgasms would build, climax, and recede over and over again as the flag girl held onto her instructor for dear life.

"OHHH FUCK!!!!! I CAN'T STOP COMING!!!!!! OHGOD!!!!!!!"

That's when she felt his shaft swelling massively inside her depths, ready to deliver its load and deflower her.

As she came hard, Jacquline's perfect pussy clamped down on her instructor's cock from all sides, causing him to cry out as he fired everything into his star student.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!" he yelled as his cock unloaded into Jacquline's depths. The screaming high school girl could feel the massive amount of liquid splashing inside her warm cunt as the walls of her pussy gripped his shaft and pulled everything out of him.

Jacquline continued to squirt, each time pulling a high pitched yelp from the teenager as her instructor's liquid defiled the young flag girl's pussy and filled her completely.

"Oh Jacs!" the instructor gasped as he felt the walls of her cunt envelop and suckle on his unbelievably sensitive cock with just as much suction as when she deep throated his shaft a few weeks ago. The sensations were so intense for both of them that they cried out together in primal ecstasy.

Panting and breathless, the student and the instructor held onto each other tight, their bodies quivering with orgasmic aftershocks as they tried to recover from the most intense pleasure either of them had ever experienced. Jacquline's amazing pussy gradually released its grip on her instructor's cock, the two lovers now forever locked together in a sexual connection that they would always share with each other.

"Mygod..." Jacquline barely could get the words out, her voice trembling, "I can't believe...what you...just did to me."

The instructor deep kissed Jacquline long and hard, taking her by the ankle and lowering her gently out of the standing split she had been in for so long.

As he released his grip, Jacquline collapsed onto the floor in total exhaustion. Her muscles wouldn't respond, and she was barely able to get up on all fours. Jacquline flipped her tussled hair back and looked up at her instructor, her deep brown eyes glazed in a post-orgasmic euphoria.

"That...was..."

Her instructor finished the sentence for her. "...amazing, fantastic, unbelievable, the hottest and most intense experience you've ever had?"

All she could do was nod.

The instructor smiled at his star flag girl, on all fours, completely naked and well fucked.

"You're welcome," he said spanking Jacquline's amazing, bikini-stuffed ass.

(SMACK)

"OH!" Jacquline yelped.

"See you at practice on Tuesday, Jacs," the instructor said casually as if he hadn't just fucked the daylights out of her, "I've got a few other flexible positions for you to try."

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. If you're going to be mean, don't bother because I won't respond, I'll just delete the comment. My stories are for people who appreciate the immense work and effort that goes into creating this content. If you enjoyed this story, please have fun reading my other stories as well. I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.

12