Jade Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obey.

Trees whip past me, stinging my arms as I surge toward the camp, eyes darting from shadow to shadow. The wind screams in my ears, deafening me. Where is he? Where is he- I trip, falling flat on my face. Jumping back up, I'm slammed right back down, my ankles twisted in a thick vine. I pull at it, tearing at the plants flesh. Then I see it move, slithering up my leg. What the!- No, get off! I think, barely keeping in a shriek. I tear at them, yanking until I'm free and then I'm running again. But... where is the camp? Which way? Fuck, any direction will do! But the vines... they're moving, plants of all kinds twisting and writhing like the stone hands did, and they're everywhere.

I sprint and jump over a small brush outcropping, dancing around the vine covered floor and away from the thickest outcroppings of trees. Do this again and again, until - there! An opening! I sprint for it, emerging into the camp- no not the camp. No this is - this is the edge of the ravine. I've gone in a circle. My heart drops.

"You're not very good at this." Says a voice over my shoulder. Then, I'm sailing back ward. My back hits hard against a low hanging branch, my breath leaving me in an instant. A second later He's grasping my arms, pinning them above my head where vines deftly grow, in seconds I'm locked in place.

"Who are you?" I ask, swallowing my panic.

"I am the voice of the earth." He says, a shaft of moonlight glinting off the precious stones that make his skin. He leans close and I tense, drawing backward into the tree. His claws are two inches long, hands are still made of living jade as he caresses down my face to my neck, chest, all the way to my thigh.

"I felt you through the void." His hand sweeps over my skin gently, claws prickling my skin, goosebumps raise along every inch of me. "How should I repay you for freeing me?" He murmurs in my ear, hot breath trickling my skin.

"No thanks necessary" I say, proud theres no waver in my voice, "I'll just be on my way."

A deft claw closes around my belt and I feel the leather being sliced through, "You would refuse a gift from a god?" His lips find my jaw, playing across my skin.

"You're not a God." I whisper.

"Debatable." His hands slide inside my now loose shorts, cupping my ass and pulling me up so my lips find his. I can't fathom whats happening. I let this man - thing loose upon the world, a god or Demon, and the first thing he does is this? His lips are soft but his tongue - its rough. And that spark of power inside me flashes again, pulling to him.

No. I shake my head as Daniels face flashes across my mind. I have to get out. Being discrete as I can, I tug and test the vines, looking for weakness. All the while He's deepens our kiss, lips hungry and demanding. Biting and sucking my lips. I writhe as he's hands continue kneading the flesh of my ass. Heat pools in my core, my body heating at his movements. His unoccupied hand moves, gently up my torso, grazing the planes of my stomach, finding my bra. And with one slow motion, he uses his thumb claw to slice through the fabric. A grasp leaves me and I feel him grin against my mouth, his flesh tongue sweeping in to dance with mine. Daniels face flashes through my mind again, I can't do this.

My hands are looser now, I tug on them and wait for an opening. Pleased with himself, he moves both hands up my my breasts, teasing my nipples before grasping them tight. I grasp and before I can talk myself out of it, I bite his tongue. Hard.

He immediately cries out, pushing away from me as I break the vines hold, pushing past him and launching into a sprint. I'm almost out of the clearing when vines thicker than my forearm erupt from the earth. I scream, trying to dodge but they catch my legs and throw me to the ground. Twisting I kick at them, crawling in my back until one hand is entwined in a vine. Then the other.

"That was unwise." He glares, striding towards me.

"Go to hell!" I spit, glaring and thrashing against my bonds. He's meets my eyes and lowers himself, straddling my chest, his weight enormous. Suddenly I'm all too aware of his giant, stone and flesh cock. Protruding awfully close to my face.

"Bite this and I'll snap your neck." He grips my hair pulling up my head while lowering his hips, pressing his member against my lips. I shake my head, his cock taking up nearly all my vision. With a shocking growl he pushes against my lips and I yield. Feeling his slick stone and stolen flesh slide over my tongue and deeper against my throat. I whimper, thankful of my lack of gag reflex.

He chuckles above me, his green eyes shining like twin stars. "Such a soft mouth you have." He says as he starts pumping, I can barely take it. His size stretches my cheeks, pushing so far down my throat that I have trouble breathing. That's what I focus on, just one breath at a time.

He groans in ecstasy above me, his head tilted back as he rolls his hips, fucking my mouth. He tastes like salt and power with earth and lightning. Such a distinct taste I could never hope to describe. Then he starts to pump faster, spit and juices dribbling down my chin. My struggling legs are pulled apart, I can feel vines twisting and writhing around them. Then, I feel something pressing against my pussy. With His cock fucking my mouth raw I can't even focus enough to think before its grinding against my clit? What is it? Another vine? Why? It's rubbing against my now slick panties, each stroke a jolt of sick ecstasy. My eyes roll back, my core so empty but tightening nonetheless. "Look at me." He demands, and it takes considerable effort to obey.

My eyes water, humiliation, pleasure, and pain mingling and as his thrusts become even faster, harder, pushing me towards the edge of unconsciousness. With a final grunt he empties himself into me, his member pulsing as rivers and rivers of cum flow straight down my throat. We keep eye contact the entire time, I watch as he pants, a smug smile stretched across his face as I orgasim. My orgasim screams through me, so intense that a gargle around the cock and cum in my mouth, my gaze never leaving His as he slowly thrusts a few more times.

It's over. I think, as he pulls out of me, juices stretching between my chin and his member. It's over. I roll away, whimpering as the vines release me, their lengths sliding back into the earth. Gasping to restore my breath, I crawl away, shaking as a cold hand wraps around my ankle, dragging me back in place. God, no.

Then I see, over my shoulder, he's still hard. His glistening cock shining brighter then even the rest of him, glimmering in the moonlight. He twists me on my back again, ripping away my underwear in one swift swipe. He ignores my protests, even when I try to pry his enormous hands away from my aching core. "What do we have here?" He catches my left hand, bring it up to see it better, "A betrothal band? How quaint." He plucks it off my finger in an instant.

"Give that back!" I yell, shocked by how strong my voice sounds, even now. He just grins. Cocky bastard. And then eats the ring. My heart stops. Daniel and I picked that out together. My shock intensifies when a sliver of gold, the same as the ring, now marks his face. A tiny sliver of gold running from his left eye brow, to below his left eye. "So sentimental." He murmurs. Within seconds he's lifted up my legs, securing them around his shoulders, spreading me wide. One hand goes to catch by my wrists, and the other twists a peaked nipple, sending a shock of pleasure and pain. "Do you really think he'll want you now?"

"He's a good man"

"Truly? And when you're shaking in pleasure, your bruised cunt overflowing with my seed, do you think he'll still have you?"

My heart practically stops beating. My core throbbing.

"Hmm" He chuckles, "I thought so." And he enters me. The head stings, far larger than any I've taken before. He pushes in slowly, his spare hand gripping my chin, keeping our eyes locked until he's fully seated, his enormity deliciously stretching my walls. His eyes brighten, actually burn from within. I can't breathe, it's too much. His next stroke forces the air out of me, punishing and at just the right angle. And I feel it, a hard ridge on the underside of his cock, I've never fell anything like that. A piercing? My eyes go wide.

The ring, the gold went ot his face but the diamond? He's fucking me with it. My shock and rage is drowned out by his next savage stroke. And another. And another. I bite my lip, not willing to give him the satisfaction of crying out. I can't be enjoying this, I can't. But my body is responding. And so is that spark within me, calling out just like it had at the alter beneath the earth.

"I was thinking about what gift to give you." He begins, eyes sliding down to where our bodies meet, the sound of our moist, slapping skin filling the forest. "For releasing me." His eyes snap back to mine and slowly, he pushes my knees closer to my chest. His pace intensifies and this time I can help but cry out, he's SO deep, I can feel an unwelcome orgasm building already. "But what better gift to give any woman, then the gift of motherhood."

WHAT?! NO. I shake my head. "No, no! Don't do that!" I make out, his thrusts coming savage now. I can barely think. My orgasm builds and builds and I can't stop moaning and crying out. Not like this, I'm not on my birth control. "Don't cum inside me!" I beg between screams "Please! Please!" And I shatter. Lights flare behind my eyelids as the orgasm rips through me, tearing an ungodly shout from my lips. And then I feel it, him grunting and thrusting one more time until my walls flood with his seed. It's so hot I feel it easily. No, no, no. He's still thrusting, slowly now, wringing in every pulse from my shaking body and every drop from his softening cock.

My arms are realised as I come down from my high. Instantly I'm crawling away, flipping over to my hands and knees, tears making rivers down my cheeks. "I don't want your baby!" I don't care how dumb it is, my body still pulsing my orgasm, cum running down my thighs.

Hands catch my backside and I fight harder "No! I don't want to get pregnant!" He enters my already soaked pussy with one violent thrust. "No! How?!" I cry.

"Heres the interesting thing about my kind, human." He grasps my hair pulling me back so my back aches and my hands leave the ground. "We KNOW when our seed's been thoroughly planted and until then.. well, we can't be sated." No, then that means. He'll keep fucking me until I'm with child. Theres no way out. Oh God. I buckle and trash, trying to trow him off but his grip on my hips are iron clad, I can even hear him chuckling as I try to get away.

All the while he's pumping hard, the sounds of juices squelching and slapping flesh and my own laboured breathing fills my ears. And the hot pleasure spiking out from his every movement, every inch of him rubbing against my walls, drawing out shockwaves of pleasure. Suddenly he releases his grip and I crash back into the ground. Only to have his hand tighten again around my brown curls, pushing my head into the grass I turn my face to the side, sucking in air and groaning as his length hits my inner most wall. My orgasm builds almost immediately, I can feel the diamond embedded in his length so vividly now, rubbing against my walls.

Above me he grunts and growls in pleasure, "what a tight cunt you have." He thrusts again, "so wet," Again "and warm," my eyes roll back into my head "I could fuck you for an eternity." His warn tongue runs up the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine, pushing me over the edge. I cry out as my back aches, my walls tightening around that thick ungodly cock. And just like that, I'm undone, and so is he, with a roar that shakes the air, a new gushing river of cum spills deep inside me, filling my womb to the brim. He pulls back, his member sliding out. A gush of cum spills after it.

Everything's a blur. My mind shattered from exhaustion and delirious from so many mind shattering orgasms. But I can feel him reaching for me again, my whole body shakes as all I can think about is to get away. "I don't want.... Please! Some one!" Steel hands grip my hips. "No!" He's on me again, crawling over me, legs twining together on the grass covered earth. "Someone! Daniel!" The last syllable of his name is a cry as the demon thrusts fiercely inside, my vision swimming.

This time there's no lead up, nothing but animalistic frenzy as he pounds and pounds into my bruised pussy that quivers and grips him tight. He's growling against my ear, face against my neck, all of him aligned on top my back. Each thrust arches my back, each thrust I feel him breathe and writhe against me, inside me. It's all too much, too intense, too good. That I feel my mouth opening, my tongue out and panting, as wave after crashing wave of pleasure courses through me. Yes, yes, take me. Fill me. I'm yours. Impregnate me. Yes, yes, YES. I scream as I cum. And in the same moment, he does the same.

His roar shakes the forest, and I feel everything shift, the spark within me flares into an inferno and the the lights that dance behind my eyes flare into jade green. I am everywhere and nothing. I am pleasure and power and life itself. This is the moment that changes everything. When destiny shifts to new course. This is where life is born.

Things come back slowly. The grass beneath my face, the solid weight on top me. A slick tongue slides up my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "Congratulations, mummy." He says.

Then I'm alone.

Rolling on top of my back in the middle of the rainforest, a gentle breeze caressing my naked form. And notice, oddly at this moment before unconsciousness seizes me, that the wailing caverns are now dead silent.

12