Jaime's Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Jaime plots his revenge, and gets payback on Thomas.
2.6k words
4.09
7.7k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time had come. 21 year old Jaime had finally put all the pieces in place after his last ordeal at the hands of Alice and her friends, Cody was still unaware that the evidence he had over him was now gone.

As for Colin, since spring break had ended and our parents returned home hadn't noticed either. Cody himself was staying with a friend and was preparing to go back home, but before he did Jaime had quite the surprise in store for him....

"Soon," Jaime said softly as he sat in his car waiting.

But first, he had his little brother Colin and his punk friend Thomas to deal with first. The first step was already done, Jaime had talked to his friends, Sebastian and Toby, of his revenge plans. Toby was furious and wanted to get physically violent with Cody, while Sebastian had wanted to go to the police.

However, it didn't take much for Jaime to convince them to go along with the 'special' plans he had in mind instead. It was much harder getting them to agree to go easier on poor Thomas, who's comeuppance would come very soon.

In their first week back, he had studied Thomas' schedule, and learned that he took an afternoon jog through the neighborhood after soccer practice before going home.

Jaime and his friends had decided that was their opportunity to catch Thomas alone and off guard.

Jaime sat in his car by the side of the soccer field, watching and waiting for Thomas to finish up practice, and while he did, he again went over in his mind how he was going to punish Thomas for helping in his humiliation.

Though he had to admit the 19-year old youth did have a crush on him, had treated him with much more respect and kindness than his cohorts, and had they been in the other's shoes, Jaime might have done the same. Alice had been very disappointed she didn't get to participate in Thomas's punishment, but as Jaime had told her she wouldn't get much "fun" out of him anyways as he was gay.

In Jaime's reverie he almost missed the sight of the lean but buff figure of Thomas leaving the soccer field dressed in his jogging clothes...which he would soon be deprived of.

"It's time," Jaime said to his friends in the back.

Toby was a 20-year old fellow football player and best friend, his long shaggy blonde hair stretched almost past his neck.

Sebastian was the same age as Thomas at 19 years old, and a tall and burly muscled man, with short brown hair. He was a generally a quiet guy but no less a good friend, and seemed eerily interested in helping with Thomas specifically.

His friend seemed to eye the youth with a lust as he started his jog.

Jaime couldn't help but notice that lustful glance in Sebastian's eye, as he gazed at Thomas with a mixed look of lust and anticipation...

Jaime thought to himself that he should look further into that later. He then started up his car and slowly went down the same road where Thomas started his jog at.

"Remember the plan?" Jaime asked the two in the back.

Toby gave him a sly smile and said "don't worry Jaime, we got it, the little brat won't know what hit him by the time we're through," he said, nudging Sebastian.

Seb didn't respond, instead he only gave a slight nod as he kept his gaze on Thomas, and Jaime looked in his eyes and saw something there that he decided he would deal with later.

"Make sure to get plenty of pictures," Jaime smiled as handed Toby his phone.

"With pleasure," Toby replied.

As they neared Thomas' location, he sped up the car a bit, and a bit further after that until they had just passed him and quickly stopped at the side of the road.

Jaime unlocked the car doors as Thomas neared their spot.

Jaime then looked back toward his friends and said "get him".

Upon that, they practically jumped out the car doors and headed straight for Thomas, who by this point still hadn't noticed them as he had earphones in. However, that changed upon Toby and Sebastian rushing up to and each seizing one of his arms he was quite alarmed.

Thomas struggled to break free but it was too late, they had too strong a grip on him. For good measure, Jaime's friends covered his mouth and dragged him over to the car.

Sebastian quickly opened the door and said "get in," right in Thomas' ear.

Despite his panic he did as he was told and climbed into the backseat. As soon as he saw Jaime, his face paled and looked at each of his sides and found himself put between both Toby and Sebastian.

Jaime restarted the car and drove off, and after a few minutes of silence it was Thomas who spoke first.

"J-Jaime?, I-I'm sure you're probably mad, but please just let me go, I promise I won't tell anyone," he stammered out.

"Oh don't worry, we're gonna let you go-" Toby started to say.

A glimmer of hope dawned on Thomas' face.

"-that is after Jaime here gets some payback" Toby finished.

Realization dawned on Thomas, and looked pleadingly at the three around him, but found no salvation in their resolve.

"Get ready Toby, I wanna have some good keepsakes for after we're done," Jaime said.

Thomas looked between them, fear written plainly across his face.

"We're not gonna hurt you little Thomas, we're just gonna have some fun is all, and to make sure you don't tell my brother or cousin about this we decided to take a few pictures..." Jaime said.

He let that sink in for a few moments before he turned to both Toby and Sebastian and said "Tie him up,".

Upon his command, they seized Thomas, holding his arms and legs in place while Toby pulled out some rope and started to bind his legs while Sebastian pulled out a pair of handcuffs and bound his hands together behind his back.

Thomas tried to fight but he was no match for the both of them, and soon found himself completely at their mercy as they bound his arms and legs together.

With him secured and fastened, Jaime, feeling immensely satisfied thus far, looked back at his two friends again and said "Strip him".

Sebastian practically pounced, he went straight for Thomas' tank top, who ripped it straight off him with ease, while Toby went for his white undershirt, who started to rip it off until Sebastian gave him a hand and they both seized it at the same time, pulled, and ripped it straight off him leaving his bare torso exposed.

Jaime had to admit, Thomas was quite buff, his highly defined abs and muscled torso sparked a hint of lust in him too, and he could feel his cock twitching in his pants...but not now, focus he thought to himself as Sebastian and Toby gazed down to his shorts and noticed his bulge, making his pale face turn beet red.

They undid his belt and did a tug of war between them as they ripped his shorts off, tearing them to pieces right before Thomas' eyes, leaving him in just his white briefs. But the most surprising part for them all...was that Thomas was hard, fully hard.

As the three gazed at his seven-inch boner, Thomas turned a deeper shade of red as he found himself exposed and humiliated, which deepened when Toby began to take pictures of him bound, helpless, and with a hardon.

While Jaime drove on, Toby took tons of pictures while Sebastian just stared at his boner, and Thomas turned his head away in shame and embarrassment, but Jaime also could see a hint of buried excitement in his eyes as he turned away.

"Go ahead Seb, I know you want to," Jaime said.

Sebastian whipped his head at him in shock, but quickly recovered and moved his right hand closer to and eventually reached Thomas's barely concealed cock.

The contact made Thomas whip his head forward but also let out a small moan as Sebastian fondled his bulge. He continued for a good while, touching and teasing the youth as he massaged his raging boner.

When he finally removed his hand, all three of them saw a huge precum stain where the head of his cock was. Thomas looked disappointed as Sebastian stopped, but turned a deeper shade of red as he noticed his own precum stain.

"Now, let's strip this little punk fucking naked," Jaime said.

Both Sebastian and Toby then reached for the hem of his briefs, and slowly but surely started to tease their way down his legs. First came his treasure trail down to his strands of pubic hair, then they moved past his crotch, revealing his 7-inch cock and balls. They then slid them his briefs off his legs too, leaving him completely naked.

Sebastian's eyes flickered with excitement as he gazed at his fully hard cock, and Toby took more pictures which made Thomas hang his head down in shame.

"Why Thomas, don't be so down, try to have some fun with it," Jaime said.

Jaime gave Sebastian a knowing look, who nodded his understanding before grabbing a firm hold of Thomas' cock, and upon contact Thomas gasped as he felt his cock get jerked by Sebastian, and his expressions were a mix of excitement and embarrassment.

"My my, it seems he's discovering the exhibitionist in him," Jaime said.

Jaime gazed down at his own hard cock concealed in his pants and thought that he might have more fun with Thomas in the future then.

As Sebastian continued to pump his cock with his right hand, his left began to fondle his low hanging balls, which made Thomas bite his lip, a sign that he was in pure heaven and hell at the same time as Toby, smiling as he both filmed and shot pictures of Thomas bound, naked, and having his cock jerked by Sebastian.

"He's enjoying this too much, time to kick things up a notch, flip him over," Jaime said.

Sebastian stopped jerking off Thomas' cock and helped Toby flip the boy over onto his stomach, exposing his entire backside to them.

Toby took more pictures while Sebastian gazed at Thomas' beautiful bubble butt.

"W-what are you going to do?" Thomas asked fearfully.

Jaime told Toby to start recording before turning his attention back to Thomas.

"Just some well deserved payback, you see, you've been a bad boy now, haven't you Thomas? And now you must be punished accordingly," Jaime said.

"P-please don't, I beg you," Thomas said.

"I'll stop when you admit you've been a bad boy and deserve your punishment, then I'll maybe even reward you," Jaime said.

He turned back to Seb and said "spank this bad boy's ass," Jaime said to his friend.

His friend then gleefully grabbed a handful of Thomas' bare butt before giving at first a light spank on his left ass cheek, making Thomas give off a light yelp in response, then slapped a little harder, and harder before all three of them could see his left ass cheek was bright red.

Sebastian then moved to his other cheek, spanking his ass continually until it too was red. Meanwhile, Toby filmed the whole thing and Jaime occasionally glanced back as he drove, and Thomas let out a small yelp after each slap.

Once both of his cheeks were bright red, Jaime glanced back and said "Alright, that's enough Seb," Jaime said.

Sebastian immediately stopped and waited for his next command.

"Well?" Jaime said to Thomas.

From where he was, Jaime could hear him say "I-I've been a bad boy, and this is my punishment," Thomas muttered.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear all that, let's clear things up shall we? Flip him back over boys," Jaime said.

They flipped Thomas back over and sat him back down on the seat.

"Now, please repeat to everyone present please," Jaime said, a devilish smile on his face.

Thomas, beet red with humiliation said "I've been a very bad boy, and this is my rightful punishment," he said.

Satisfied, Jaime nodded to Toby to stop recording.

"Thank you Thomas, it means a lot to hear that, now as for your reward....I think it's time we made you cum, go ahead Seb," Jaime said.

Thomas had to time to react as Sebastian once again reached for his still hard cock, and started pumping away like there was no tomorrow while also fondling his balls.

He resisted at first, but Thomas couldn't help himself, he started to moan out loud and he could see that he was enjoying every second of Sebastian jerking his cock so expertly.

Sebastian looked very pleased, and couldn't take his eyes off Thomas as he pumped his cock. Toby just sat there and smiled as Thomas was getting milked.

Before long, he could hear Thomas's moans shorten, his body tightened and Jaime heard him say "I-I'm gonna cum!" he said.

Thomas then shortly flipped his head back in ecstasy and gave off a soft "fuck" as he shot his load all over himself, and Sebastian made sure to squeeze every drop of his load out.

Toby took one last picture as Jaime parked at the side of a street, about half a mile from Thomas' house, then handed his phone back to him.

Jaime, feeling immensely satisfied at having taken the first big step in his revenge, and said "Alright, you can go ahead and let him go now guys," Jaime said.

Toby undid the bindings on his legs, while Sebastian unlocked his handcuffs, and Thomas sat there, still processing what had just happened to him. He looked very embarrassed and humiliated, but also very....pleased with himself.

Jaime looked back and saw Sebastian continue to hold his gaze at Thomas's naked body.

When he finally recovered, Thomas looked at Jaime and asked "uhhh, Jaime? Can I have my clothes back please?" he said.

He had already decided how he was going to handle this part, he put on an act of looking in deep thought for a good moment.

Finally he spoke up and said "hmmmm, give him his briefs back, and don't worry Thomas, you're not far from home, you'll most likely get back without being spotted," Jaime said.

Thomas merely looked shocked, but nodded his head in silent thanks at his surprising mercy.

As he put on his briefs and prepared to leave the car, Jaime held up a hand and Thomas stopped as he had his hand on the door handle.

"Oh and before you go, I won't share any of these pics...as long as you do as you are told and don't mention this to Colin," Jaime said, a dark look on his face.

Despite his pale look he didn't object as he caught Sebastian's eye and his friend gave him a wink and a smirk that made Thomas blush. As soon as he exited the car, Thomas quickly looked around to see if anyone was nearby, then made a mad dash in the direction of his house.

Sebastian finally spoke up and said "You know, this was pretty fun...maybe we should do this with him again sometime?" he said, a sparkle in his eye.

Jaime had a feeling he would on his own regardless, but he laughed and said "Maybe, but for now...we have one down, and two to go," Jaime said.

End of Chapter One.