Jaime's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Time for Jaime's brother, Colin, to get his comeuppance.
2.4k words
4.4
4.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: Jaime has gotten his revenge on Thomas, stripping him naked while bound and helpless, spanked, and forced to cum for him and his friends, Sebastian and Toby, to see. He went lighter on Thomas since he had much less to do with his own degradation than Colin and Cody, but it was time for his little brother to learn a hard lesson about crossing him. So, Jaime got to thinking about how this all started, and since Alice and her friends were going to be in on this one then he thought it only fitting that it happen where it all began.....

Jaime was nearly beside himself with laughter when he heard back from Alice that Colin had agreed to come to her little get-together that little did he know was arranged just for him. He would undoubtedly not expect the unfortunate series of events that would happen to him.

"She must have sweet-talked him something fierce, since he knows I'm going to be there and he's been avoiding me ever since he found his little blackmail photos and videos missing from his and Cody's phones" Jaime said.

Him, Sebastian and Toby all waited for the right time to head over to Alice's house, specifically from Alice.

Sebastian in particular seemed to be in high spirits, and Jaime wondered to himself if he had gotten up to anymore trouble with that little exhibitionist Thomas, but that was for another time. All that mattered was getting back at his brother, and thanks to Alice and her friends it was going to be something Colin wouldn't soon forget.

They got Alice's text soon after, Colin had arrived and didn't seem to be wary or suspicious. 'Perfect', Jaime thought to himself as he read the text off his phone.

By the time that Jaime and his friends arrived, the party was in full swing, a large crowd gathered around the pool Alice had in her backyard, with some people already swimming around, and fortunately Colin had not gotten in yet.

'All part of the plan', Jaime thought to himself as a smile crept across his face.

"Keep an eye on the backyard fence so little Colin doesn't go running off, after all we don't want to spoil the girls fun, otherwise we might end up as their entertainment instead" Jaime said.

Toby and Sebastian simply gulped and nodded their understanding before wandering off to the left and right sides of the backyard where the only exits were.

Things were going just as planned, and even better, Alice had managed to get nearly everyone in her and Colin's grade to her little gathering. It wasn't long before he spotted Colin hanging out with Thomas near the pool, who at the sight of Jaime turned a deep shade of red at which Jaime only gave him a wink and he could have sworn we saw Thomas's crotch twitch a little too.

Getting a devilish thought in his head, Jaime quickly opened up his phone, texting Thomas the following:

Hmmm, I wonder what other kinds of fun I'm gonna have with you? ;) and you're lucky I told Alice and her friends to leave you alone, but you better scamper off once the fun starts.

Once he hit send, it didn't take long for Thomas to look at his phone to see what he had gotten, and gave only a momentary glance in Jaime's direction. He didn't speak nor respond to Jaime's text, but he did give him a silent nod, and Jaime responded by texting him another message, this one saying:

Good boy ;)

This time he was sure that he saw a boner forming in Thomas' pants when he read that last one, and smiled as he saw him slip away from Colin and off towards Sebastian, who smiled as he saw the young man approach.

Bringing his attention back to Colin however...

His younger brother had not noticed his presence yet, or at least had shown no sign of it, but either way it was perfect, because Alice was making sure his swimsuit was the right one for the event.

All Jaime needed to do was keep an eye out to make sure Colin didn't notice. But nope, Jaime's brother was enamored with his conversation with one of Alice's friends, Denise, a small crush of his twho was, of course, in on everything.

It didn't take long until he got the confirmation from Alice that she had made all preparations, all they had to do was wait until Colin went swimming...

Fortunately, Denise took matters into her own hands and suggested that they continue their conversation in the pool, and Colin didn't hesitate, making his way to the bathroom to change.

When he came out, he was more than a little confused and went up to Alice and asked "hey, these are mine right? They look right but feel a little tighter than usual" he said.

She just gave him a nonchalant smile and said "Well everything is where it's supposed to be, I made sure of that, trust me" she said.

Colin just gave a shrug before going over to the edge of the pool and waded into the water, following Denise further into the pool, and Alice had orchestrated everything perfectly to have her entire close circle, (that had also fondled and jerked off Jaime's own privates in the past) in the area they headed into.

Jaime took his place beside Alice as they waited for the magic to happen, "you've really outdone yourself this time Alice, you have a knack for this kind of thing" Jaime said.

"Oh. I'm just fulfilling a civil duty to honor the promise I made, that's all, I swear" she said with a wicked smile on her face.

Jaime and Alice watched as Colin didn't notice his swimsuit was beginning to dissolve in the water, and Denise kept his attention on her until it was too late.

Eventually, however, he noticed something was weird and looked down to find out that his swim trunks had almost completely dissolved in the water. Despite his protests, he found himself completely naked in the pool and what's worse...he was sporting a five-inch erection.

Jaime took the opportunity to walk over to the front of the crowd now gathering around to gawk in excitement at Colin's sudden exposure, the look on his younger brother's face as he saw him appear was worth everything he endured to get Alice's help.

Jaime crouched down, extended his hand and said: "Hey bro, need a hand?"

The look of absolute realization and at the same time, sheer embarrassment, was worth everything Jaime had hoped it would be when he debased himself to get the help he needed to exact his revenge. The whole situation was quite arousing too, surprisingly, his cock lurched in his shorts as he gazed down at his brother's predicament.

"Hey everyone, it seems my little bro here has been naughty, how should he be punished?" Jaime yelled out to the crowd.

Alice's friends chimed in that "drag him out and let's see what he so obviously wants to show off for everyone" they said.

The crowd voiced their agreement and excitement at this, and a few of them jumped into the pool to seize poor Colin, and proceeded to drag him out of the pool, struggling all the way.

Colin attempts to resist but Alice's cronies hold his arms and his sides as they carry him out of the pool, despite him dragging his legs and occasional kicking as his body is fully revealed to the crowd as they rise above the water. Smiles and giggles abound as many start to take videos and photos.

Soft voices murmured how cute they thought Colin's now exposed naked body is, especially his boner, some commenting on how much of a monster it looks as it throbs and how much of a pervert he is getting so turned on by this.

Jaime smiled from the sidelines as some people started coming up to and fondling his hard cock, some guys as well, light slaps to his cute tight butt, and even pulling on his nipples and balls a bit.

His brother's face during all of this was priceless, he tried to resist but the more they touched him the more turned on he got, and he kept biting his lip to stifle his groans of pleasure.

Jaime could feel that the crowd, as well as Alice and her friends, wanted more, so once again he shouted out "now that we've all gotten a proper look at him it's time for his punishment, what do you all say?" Jaime said.

"Bend him over! Give the naked boy a good spanking!" a few shouted, to which the others all agreed enthusiastically.

"You heard them girls" Jaime said.

The ones holding Colin then proceeded to bend him over a lounge chair, his bare ass helpless and exposed, already a light pink due to some early slaps by the hungry crowd.

"Who wants to be the one to punish the naughty boy?" Jaime called out.

With near perfect timing to their carefully laid plans, Alice spoke up and said "I'll give a good spanking to him!" she said eagerly, walking on over towards Colin.

Alice wasted no time and in setting herself beside Colin's now naked body, and raised her hand and took in Colin's look of awaiting the blow to his bare ass for a few seconds before she struck the first blow, the sound of her hand making contact with his bare butt cheeks made the crowd grow restless, with more people now taking pictures and videos.

Jaime was taking much more satisfaction in this than he did with Thomas, though he must admit a part of him still lusted to see Colin's young friend naked and at his mercy once more, he seemed to be growing close with Sebastian lately, he would have to look into that.

He never thought of himself as gay, but these recent experiences have awakened a new part of himself, one that delighted in seeing other men like himself be stripped naked. However, this is more pleasurable out of revenge than anything, Colin is, after all, still Jaime's brother.

Alice's spanking continued for a while, until Colin's bare cheeks were worse than Thomas' when he got spanked by his friends. After that was done, Jaime now led up to the piece de resistance of the day.

Jaime said to the crowd "Hey, I think our little exhibitionist has a little too much hair, what say we solve that for him, shall we?" he said.

Colin immediately protested, but was drowned out by the shouts and cries of the crowd in agreement. As discussed prior, one of the girls handed Jaime his cuffs and proceeded to handcuff poor naked Colin to the lounge chair, his arms and legs spread out by those holding him.

Jaime gets the necessary tools he needs, handed to him by Alice and her gang, all eager to see what was coming next. Colin looked at his brother in sheer disbelief as he started to put shaving cream all across his pubic region, and was about to begin when some people in the crowd chimed in.

"just his pubes? Nah, shave it all off!"

"Yeah! Make him smooth!"

This and more could be heard throughout the crowd. Smiling, Jaime said to himself "who am I to deprive the people what they want" he said softly.

So, Jaime started applying it to every part of Colin's body that had hair except his head.

Alice and some of her friends grabbed additional razors and helped Jaime as he started to shave his brother completely clean, starting with his armpits. Alice and her friends of course went straight for his pubes, giving them access to his (still quite hard) cock and balls.

The sounds of camera clicks and the feeling that he was losing all his manly hair made Colin's face a deeper shade of red than one thought possible.

Teasing and stroking his cock, and fondling his balls along the way, Colin's pubes were eventually all shaved off, and soon so was his armpit, chest, and even all his leg hair. Once they had finished their work, they wiped off the remaining stray hairs and such, and presented the newly shaved Colin to the crowd, uncuffing him.

Some laughs could be heard as they took in the sight.

"Well now, don't be shy, come get a feel for how smooth he is now everyone!" Jaime yelled out.

The girls wasted no time and practically pounced on poor Colin, as every inch of him was explored by their hands, his cock stroked by Denise, his balls were being teased as well as his hole. Jaime simply watched as the crowd subdued Colin and had their way with teasing him and stimulating him to the point where he couldn't contain it anymore and loudly groaned at every touch.

"Time to see naked boy's last gift to us, go on and make him cum" Jaime said.

Though the crowd needed no encouragement, Denise stroked his cock faster, others teased his nipples and pulled on his balls until eventually his legs shook and you could see it build up in his balls before suddenly he erupted, shooting his load all over himself, some even landed on his face.

As he finished climaxing, Colin was released and as soon as he recovered from the intense sensations he quickly attempted to cover himself, gazed out over his adoring crowd, and took one look at his brother before he made a run for it.

He ran to where Thomas and Sebastian were by the gate, who opened it for him with a nod from Jaime and sprinted away out of sight. Thomas quickly left after him, in case Jaime wasn't able to keep his promise from getting caught up in the show. The crowd buzzed excitedly from what they just witnessed, and slightly participated, in.

"Well I think that went rather well" Jaime said as he approached Alice.

"Indeed, it was quite the show, better than you promised in fact, but all that aside, what did you have in mind for dear cousin Cody?" she responded.

"All in due time, first I have to make sure the news has sunk in for dear Colin that he better not mention a thing, or else those pictures and videos of him will spread far beyond our school, but tonight I think I'll enjoy myself at our achievement here" Jaime said.

Jaime smiled to himself and thought "two down....

-and one to go".

End of Ch. 2