Jake the Yoga Instructor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted you to look. Can you play with my boobs?"

Jake moaned into my neck as his reply. His right hand moved to a cup of my bikini. He squeezed me and his thumb played with me through my bra.

I grabbed Jake's hand and slid it under the cloth.

The contact of Jake's hand on my bareness felt good. I wanted Jakeso bad, and I could tell by his hips-- he wanted me too.

I rolled myself on top of Jake, I straddled his hips with my legs.

I felt outside my body: I watched as Jake and I humped and grinded our hips into one another, Jake's pelvis felt so good as he rocked up and down me. I was shocked that this was actually happening; that I had a cute boy that I just met on my bed; that I summoned the courage to bring him here; that we were locked at the hips-- this tan Achilles, his hands on me, his pelvis against mine.

I broke the kiss.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes, I do, do you?" .

"Yes, I'll be right back."

I stood up and saw the whole scene of Jake, my yoga instructor, now on my bed.

"Just lay there and don't move a muscle."

I half ran, half walked, to my parent's bedroom. I went to their bedside table. I opened the top drawer and took out a strip of condoms in blue packaging.

I half ran, half walked, back to Jake.

Jake sat up. I went over to the bed and pushed him back.

"Relax, just lay back."

My hands found the drawstring of Jake's blue Adidas shorts. My fingers slid inside them and pulled them down and off his body. I tossed his shorts onto my floor,

Jake was now naked on my pink bedspread.

I don't remember how big Jake was. All I remember is that everything about Jake matched; his beautiful face, his tan skin; his long muscular body; his boyish demeanor.

I tore a condom from the strip, opened it, and pinched the tip as I unrolled it onto Jake.

I straddled Jake and my mouth found his. I reached down and found Jake between my legs. I slid my bikini to the side and put Jake against me.

I continued to lower and fill myself-- until he was deep inside me. I could feel the outside of my sex against his pelvis. It hurt.

Jake and I held still, now connected, and kissed. I could feel Jake's hips begin to rock back and forth.

"No, no, no, not yet, it hurts, try to hold still."

"I'll try, but you feel so good. I don't know how much I can help it."

We kissed some more. I could feel Jake struggle to restrain himself:

"You feel so good," Jake moaned into my lips.

We kissed. It took a while but it started to not hurt as much.

I began to rock back and forth against Jake. Jake took my movement as a green light and began to hump me. Jake and I moaned.

My lips moved from his mouth to his neck as I rode him.

Our pace quickened and I rocked faster and harder against his pelvis. I kissed his neck as we fucked.

Jake's breath became intense and strained. My face locked into his shoulder and I moaned into his neck.

Jake and I moaned and rocked into one another. We forced each other deeper, and deeper, and deeper.

Jake gave up all restraint and wrapped his arms around me. His hips pounded into my soreness.

"Fuck me, Jake, you feel so good," I moaned into his neck.

"Fuck," Jake moaned out.

Although I was on top, Jake controlled me with his strong arms and took control. He gripped me and set the rhythm at an ever increasing pace.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned.

"Fuck, I think I am going to cum."

"Don't cum yet, Jake, I want to watch."

I slipped myself off Jake. Jake unrolled the condom off, and he began to masturbate. Jake moaned a boyish, juvenile, moan and shivered, streams shot and fell over his body-- all the way up and down his abdominals.

"Oh my fucking god," I said, "that was so hot!"

Nineteen

Jake and I did make it to the beach that evening. Together we walked along the sand, hand in hand, hip to hip. Jake shirtless, and I in my pink bikini.

I put my arm around Jake. My sex throbbed. I touched my yogi; my boy toy; my lover-- groped him, molested him, as we walked.

Twenty

Jake took us through the poses.

I layed on my mat in the final Savasana as the room emptied. Until it was just me in the yoga room. I overheard Jake saying goodbye to the last yogi. I heard the faint click as Jake locked the door to the lobby of the studio.

Jake walked back into the heated room.

"So what do you want to work on?" Jake asked as he took off his instructor shirt.

"I don't know, I'll let you decide."

"How about we just go through some simple Sun A flows and go from there?"

Jake pulled his mat from the front of the room and set it right down next to mine. There was no separation between our mats. We started in Down Dog pose. I followed Jake's lead and matched myself to him. I could feel the soreness run through the back of my legs.

We went through four Sun Salutations when Jake said:

"Ok now your turn, you pretend to be the instructor and I will follow."

I decided to move through Warrior Two flow. I felt empowered leading.

I got tired and decided to just watch Jake as I called him through poses. Jake moved with my every command. Jake began to sweat and I could sense him getting tired. I put him through the paces. His breath became louder and sweat dripped from his body.

I stood up and stood in front of Jake and called him through a series of poses. I called him into a down dog, and into a final Savasana pose.

I stood before Jake as he laid on the floor and watched his belly rise and fall with each breath.

I bent over Jake and gave him an unexpected kiss on the lips. Jake pulled me down to him next to him on his mat. My hands went to his body as he grabbed my neck. Jake's skin was so hot and wet with sweat.

Jake gripped my neck and his other hand moved up and down my body.

My hand moved down and fondled him through his shorts as he choked me.

Jake reacted and gripped me tighter. I cradled and played with Jake through his shorts and he let out his first moan into my mouth.

"Fuck."

I moved my mouth down Jake's neck and he released his grip from around my neck. I nibbled my way down his neck and shoulders. I kissed his chest and licked his abs. My tongue danced on the lower V of his abs.

"Is it alright if I give you head?"

I lowered myself even further and began to kiss and nibble Jake through his shorts.

"Yes."

"Tell me what feels good."

I pulled Jake's shorts and underwear down around his thighs.

I put Jake in my mouth and began to lick and suck him. Jake's hips churned, and I could feel the slight muscular flection of him in my mouth.

I put one of my hands on Jake's belly, I controlled him, I could feel him breathe.

I licked and sucked.

I held just Jake's tip in my mouth, and circled the tip with my tongue.

Jake's hips rocked, as he tried to drive himself deeper into my mouth.

I refused.him, my lips just on his tip.

"Oh my god," Jake moaned, "that feels so good.".

I felt Jake pulse.

I humped and grinded my pelvis against the wooden yoga studio floor. It turned me on to see how good I could make Jake feel. It turned me on to take my instructor, here, in the yoga studio-- the place where he commands me.

"Please, please, deeper."

I moved my hand from his belly to his neck-- I choked him-- as I refused his request.

Jake's hips spasmed as he struggled to thrust deeper.

"Please," Jake pleaded again.

I kept my lips on just his tip.

Jake's hips spasmed as he tried to find more of my mouth.

Jake's hands moved to the back of my head and forced me down on him. I complied and began to suck him in rhythm with his thrusting hips, sliding in and out.

I humped and grinded against the studio floor as Jake fucked my mouth.

I couldn't take it anymore. I removed my mouth from Jake and pulled down my shorts. I climbed on top of him guided him to the lips of my sex.

I kept him here and I rubbed myself against him.

I teased myself with Jake, wet and slippery with my saliva.

Jake slipped in.

Jake rolled me over and put his weight on top of me and started to fuck me-- hard.

In control, he pounded himself into me. I could feel his raw animal desire in his thrusts.

I brought Jake's hand to my neck and made him choke me.

Jake was in total control of me.

"Fuck, this is so hot," I said, "fuck me instructor Jake-ie. Please, please, please."

Without warning, Jake pulled himself out of me.

I reacted with a moan.

"Fuck, what are you doing!"

"Sorry, I don't want to cum yet."

We kissed, Jake's hand still around my neck. I grinded in desperation, I needed something to grip on to.

"Please, I need you inside me right now,"

Jake slid himself back into me. It felt so good.

Jake entered me fully, and then laid on me without moving, deep inside me.

My hips rocked trying to get some sort of friction, but Jake kept himself still: It was such a tease.

I rocked under the weight of Jake's body and I begged him to fuck me. "Please, please, fuck me, I need you, please, Jake, please." I began to cry.

Jake's hips began to rev.

"Please, oh my God, please."

Jake squeezed my neck.

My legs trembled and shook. I moaned louder and louder.

Jake thrust himself inside me as deep and as hard as he could, his yogic spine made full strokes in, and out.

I wrapped my arms around Jake and just held on for dear life as he pounded himself into me; as he pounded me into the wooden floor; as he gripped me, choked me, took everything he wanted from me. I cried, tears of desperation; tears of neediness; tears of hunger.

My God, he was in good shape. His tan shoulders; his freckled back; his athletic butt; his herculean abdomen; and his hair-- my numen, my demiurge, my divinity-- his white surfer hair that danced and pranced and frolicked.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God."

12