Jake Triggers My Daddy Issues

Story Info
I find myself masturbating...
1.4k words
4
15.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a prelude to this, I just submitted a "why I am here" in the Reviews and Essays section that will provide some context for this story if it doesn't stand alone. But for a quick orientation, this is my first story and it is written to explore a very real and specific fantasy that I've been dealing with. I don't know if I will act on it, or if it will play out in any way the way I am writing it here, but it might very well!

*******************************************************

I couldn't quit squirming every time Mom called to chat about their upcoming plans to visit us for at least a few weeks. She had been primary caregiver to my twins, now seven, and had helped me through a lot of tough times (maybe not that tough, but you know how it is when you are IN them!) and in my midlife confusion I really felt the need for her support.

I squirm because this time her partner, Jake is coming with her and I discovered a while back that I had a bit of a crush on him. He had been so good for my mom and from the bits she shared, I knew he satisfied her emotionally and sexually in ways my dad and her other partner had not even come close to. He is a really bright guy but also very down to earth. I grew up around men (and women)) who made their livings with their hands and sweat and even though they could be very clever, they were rarely well read or interested in anything they couldn't shoot, eat, wrench or fuck.

Jake wasn't talking to me on the phone during this time, but he would chime in when I was chatting with mom and say hi, maybe make a comment about something I'd been telling her or from my Instagram feed. I knew something was up everytime I'd get that squinch when I heard his voice. I've only met him about 5 times in 6 years and never spent more than a couple of (always hectic with my family and mom's) days at a time around him. But now he was going to be living under my roof for at least a few weeks.

Jay was at the movies with the twins and I had the house to myself for a few hours. Jay had begun giving me this time to myself... my doc had warned me that what was being diagnosed as Chronic Fatigue and my inability to lose any weight and my flare ups of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis were probably entirely driven by stress. I never thought of myself as stressed, and I tend to handle challenges head-on but the doc did finally convince me that my schedule and tendency to over-do and over-commit were likely a big challenge. Jay tried hard to make sure I had a few hours a week entirely to myself. Little did he know that the main thing I looked forward to in that time was some serious masturbation and multiple orgasms. Something I'd been doing since I was pretty young, but now at this age, they had become epic!

With mom just off the phone telling me their plans to drive up and stop and see my aunt, an uncle, and one of my brothers on the way, had me starting to get damp before I'd even touched myself.

Today I knew I had about 2 hours before Jay got home with the kids so I queued on my laptop a new video I'd found online, set myself up in the bed with a big bathtowel to catch any "splash" and hit "play"..

This was a "massage room" video with an older man... George Euhl who I think is easter European and while not as old as Jake, well into his 50s with gray/balding hair and that very robust stocky body that men past a certain age often get. Not flabby or even fat, just solid... and kinda hairy... Did I mention he has a lot of salt and pepper body hair which I never would have thought would turn me on. What really drew me to this actor is his self-confidence expressed mostly through body language.

As he lead the young-middle-age woman into his massage room with a towel wrapped around her, I put my hand down over my pubic mound, just to feel the steamy heat beginning to rise. I didn't want to get "hot and heavy" too quickly, I wanted to savor this as if George were giving ME the massage. I had read somewhere that skin on skin contact triggers oxytocin release which can be very healing and to the extent that it counteracts cortisol and other stress hormones, it might be "just what the doctor ordered". I knew self-touch by itself wasn't the same but I also knew that orgasms were great oxytocin releasers and I was planning on having a string of raging ones!

I let my eyelids droop as I watched and let my imagination overlay Jake's visage and body onto George's. The woman he was working on was roughly my age, a little more fit (well, like a porn star?) but in a lot of ways as much a "girl next door" as I am. I squirmed as he gently removed her towel completely as she lay face down and moved his ministrations from her back, neck, shoulders a little lower to her buttocks, thighs and calves. I LOVE having my feet rubbed and as he moved to hers, I closed my eyes and crooned in delight, imagining Jakes big strong hands really working my toes and the bones in my feet. This is something mom told me about him the first time they got together, that he gave exquisite erotic foodrubs...

By the time George had worked his way back up to her buttocks again, she had parted her thighs enough for us to see her glistening pussy with protruding labia and a nicely trimmed patch of tufty fur peeking out. George's expert hands massaged her ass cheeks and his thumbs worked closer and closer to her pussy as my own fingers found their way past my own bush, my own labia and began to squelch inside of my now very wet pussy. I hadn't watched this before I but I knew what was coming next as George deftly lifted her hips up until she was in a ass-up-face-down posiiton with her legs and ass cheeks spread just enough to allow him to bury his slightly grizzled face right up in there.

I rolled over and switched around so I could lay on my belly and watch, stuffed a folded pillow under my hips to lift them up like the actress and began to furiously work my clit and vulva like I imagined he was working hers with his tongue and lips. I'd never had a good tongue-fuck like he was giving her and I couldn't help but imagine Jake doing this to me, or was I imagining him doing that to my mom who I became? It was weird!

The video was only about 30 minutes long and after the two of them had exhausted themselves on one another, I collapsed myself to take a nap. I'd set an alarm on my fitbit so that I wouldn't be surprised by Jay and the kids... and drifted off to sweet dreams of gentle lovemaking punctuated by wild sex with a figure, a man who kept morphing from Jay to Jake to George to any one of my former lovers or crushes. It was a luscious hour I gave myself before I got up, closed out my web browser and cleared the history and cache and got ready for some Saturday afternoon family time.

When they got home I was back in the living room, properly dressed as I had been when they left and reading my novel that I never have time for. When Jay asked "did you have a good time?" all I could do was smile and think about how maybe I'd take him for bit of a ride tonight after the kids were in bed. I couldn't believe how much the afternoon session had ignited my libido!

And then my mind wandered back to the summer visit and wondered if that would interrupt my Saturdays?