All Comments on 'Jake Triggers My Daddy Issues'

by KatMondieu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Eh_jayEh_jayabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully written. I can't wait to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Update please?

KatMondieuKatMondieuabout 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad to hear the interest... I've been squirming a *lot* since i started reading and writing here. It is hard to find time to write more and I'm hanging on the wealth of possibilities the upcoming visit holds.

I have been enjoying quick glimpses of this actor in his best form, especially the massage videos which seem authentic... meaning he must have some formal training/practice behind his smooth skill?

I found a *very* compelling new video with George and a very attractive (young? 40ish?) middle age woman who seems to have made only a very few films. She goes by the names of Nancy Sweet or Blanka Grain. The added bonus I didn't expect was that her nicely swollen/proportioned breasts were authentic in that they were swollen with milk! There is no indication that she was pregnant or had had a baby recently so I'm left wondering if she has done something to trigger it?

I am mainly fascinated because as the mother of premature twins (over 5 years ago) I had a very elaborate relationship with a breast pump as well as breastfeeding for over a year. I had never really thought of breastfeeding as erotic until I found myself with an over-abundance of milk and needing to pump very regularly while the babies were still in the NICU. Once I learned more about the role of oxytocin in lactation and breastfeeding it all made sense. Previously I dismissed men's fascination with breasts (and women with their own) being a primarily a socially constructed fetish but now I have visceral first-hand understanding of how incredibly erotic my nipples, breasts and especially the let-down response and the flow of milk can be.

All this to say that I now have some new fantasies and stories I want to write if I ever get time!

click2feelclick2feel10 months ago

I love your stories Kat, there is so much in here I can relate to! I'm around the same age as you and, while I don't have kids, the mid-life issues are real, as is being attracted to older/more mature men; and never being able to get enough! its so refreshing to find someone around here writing very real, raw, sexy and relatable stories! please write more; and update us on Jake's visit!

KatMondieuKatMondieu7 months agoAuthor

the visit came and went and I failed to take action but it also tweaked out my fantasies even more!. Ill try to write some of that up in a story form!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All your stories are so erotic, thanks for writing.

Geo

KatMondieuKatMondieu5 months agoAuthor

I keep getting lost in the other stories here and my newfound discovery of internet porn... which sounds kinda sad, but I'm constantly amazed at "what people get up to" and even moreso what they seem to be willing (eager) to share! I feel like my interests and desires are moving faster by far than y ability to write them up!

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

I want you to fina a way to have oral performed on you by your husband. I think your mother has indicated she has been with her new husband that way and you like the act. Try to find the scenario that fits your life, your age and the lover as younger or experienced. You can admit this as you have thought about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatMondieu@KatMondieu
I'm a middle-age mom of twins, new homeowner, hitting all the mid-life challenges I think everyone hits. I'm here because my sex-drive and diverse interests outstrips my husband's by a long shot. I also have developed a fetish-interest in my father-in-law, even though I hav...