Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The embarrassment was partially because her father had bought underwear for her, but primarily over the fact that he and her mother had obviously talked about her pubic her. She wondered, "Does father know that I trimmed it? Of course he does, mother surely shared that with him. But, why does that embarrass me? After all, Andrew and Jackson know it, Will knows it, and everyone that was in the Oxygen Lounge when I stripped knows it. Why should it matter that father knows? Oh well, if I'm going to be as uninhibited as my mother, my trimmed pubic hair or lack of pubic hair, won't be secret much longer."

So the only valid feeling was being pleased that her father was concerned about her welfare, didn't want her mother to push her too far and cause her regress again. To that end, he provided her with a means of easing into being as uninhibited as her mother was.

Denise stripped, selected white boy shorts, stepped into and pulled them up over her hips, and admired them in the mirror. She liked the look, and saw her father was right, without the panties, her pubic hair would probably have been visible under the white linen of the duster dress. She next donned the dress and tied the rose bandana tie-string around her waist into a bow just under her braless breasts.

As she walked into the kitchen where her mother was waiting, she smiled and said, "Thank you for letting me wear this and please thank father for his thoughtful gift."

Annika nodded and acknowledged, "Your father wants you to know that it is his hope that you will not have much need for his gift in the future."

Denise smiled and blurted her thoughts, "That sounds like something Will would say."

"Dee-Dee, as I've told you several times, I think Will is much like your father and that undoubtedly has a lot to do with why you feel about him the way you do."

"Should I be concerned about my feelings for Will, is it just a transference?"

"No, Dee-Dee, I think your feelings for Will are genuine. You have always loved your father and it's only natural that you look for his traits in men, and that when you find them, you are attracted to the man with them. If the Will you chat with is the same in person, I think you are going to have a difficult time not liking him."

Denise kept her next thoughts to herself. She was trying to work through her feelings. Was her attraction to Will just an attraction to her father? Was she just having incestuous desires? Was Will, simply similar to her father in ways that she admired? Was he just the "kind" of man she desired? On the other hand, was of this an allusion just as her feelings for Lars had been misplaced?"

Annika seeing Denise's worried look asked, "Is everything alright? Do you need to talk?"

Denise snapped out of her concerned analysis and replied, "I'm fine. I was just trying to sort out a few things. Rather than talking, why don't we go shopping?"

* * * * *

Denise and Annika agreed to go to the three New Kingston shops where Annika normally shopped and Denise now used for her own clothing purchases. As Annika drove them to the block where the three stores were located, Denise remembered and told her mother, "Mother I've been remiss. Thank you for the clothes you loaned me for New Year's Eve. I have to admit they were fantastic. Jackson even commented on how I looked professional and yet sexy. I felt beautiful, fashionable, and exotic. I also felt sexual, erotic, and seductive. I felt as if, had I wanted to, I could have had sex with any man I chose. I knew some would have refused me, but I believed they would only have done so because they were in love with the women with them. Yet, I'm also sure that they all had salacious thoughts about me!"

"Denise, I'm glad you enjoyed the suit and top. Let me remind you of something Will and I have been preaching to you and trying to get you to understand for months now. That is why you should always dress in that manner, so you look and feel sexy, and so the man you're with is proud to be with you," Annika informed her daughter.

When Annika parked the car, Denise insisted they shop the stores in her normal order. They first went to the shop that had mostly tame, unexciting clothes, much as those Denise had been wearing for many years now.

They next shopped at the store with clothes that were far too risqué for Denise's taste, although Annika purchased a mesh blouse and a fishnet body stocking. As usual, Denise couldn't find the clothes she envisioned wearing to an exclusive Kingston nightclub or to dinner and dancing at a North shore resort.

At the last store, the one where Denise had purchased her clothes for the progressive challenge and had made most of her subsequent clothing purchases, Denise found a dress she liked and Annika found several she wanted.

Annika insisted that Denise try on a strapless, tube dress she'd selected. When Denise slipped it over her head and pulled it down over her body, she exclaimed, "Mother I can't wear this dress."

"Why not?" Annika asked, knowing the answer. The dress had a six-inch wide slit with crisscross straps on one side. The slit ran from the top hem, just under the arms, down to the bottom hem at mid-thigh.

"It's open on one side, everyone will see my bra and panties," Denise informed her giggling mother.

"First of all Denise, you're not wearing a bra and secondly, you're not supposed to wear panties with that dress. Now, take off those boy shorts your father gave you and come out here so I can see how the dress looks on you."

"But the other customers will see I'm not wearing anything under the dress," Denise complained without thinking.

"And when you're wearing this dress whilst you're with Will, will you be at his private resort? Drinking in an empty bar, dining in Will's personal restaurant, and dancing in an empty nightclub? If not, then what is your point? It seems to me, you might as well get used to having people see you without underwear, at least whilst you're wearing this dress. Besides, what did you say you thought Will would have you wear at his resorts?"

Denise smiled at how easy her mother made it sound and shouted, "I said I wouldn't be surprised if Will insisted I wear nothing at the resorts!"

As she was shouting, she quickly lifted the dress, pulled off her panties, and pulled the dress back down to her thighs. Denise immediately stepped out of the changing stall, giggling at how easy it had actually been.

Annika next requested that Denise try on and modeled a tan, sleeveless, mini dress with a mid-thigh hem, a V-neck that revealed her cleavage to below her breasts, and other than crisscross back straps, it was backless down to the small of her back. In addition, the dress' tight fitting, stretchy material revealed every curve of her body that it covered.

When Denise agreed and headed back to the changing room, Annika reminded her, "That dress is backless so you can't wear a bra and it's too tight to be worn with panties, even thongs.

Denise laughed and shouted back, "Of course, after all you picked it out. Which reminds me, Will was wondering if you owned any undergarments."

Annika laughed and replied, "Tell Will that I have a beautiful black lace shelf bra and matching thong panties that I wear to funerals and formal events and your father has promised to by me a similar set in white."

"Seriously, mother! You only have one bra and one pair of panties?"

"Seriously Dee-Dee. Your father was always ripping them off me, so I quit wearing them," Annika told Denise through her laughter.

When Denise came out of the changing room, Annika asked her to model the dress before telling her, "If you swear you will wear those two dresses on your vacation, I'll pay for them. Actually, your father will. After all, it was his suggestion that we buy you some new clothes."

"I promise mother, I will wear these dresses, and not just on my tour and vacation with Will, and if this is how father wants me to dress, I will wear them around here, perhaps even to work. The boss is always hinting that Sharon and I should dress better, and by better, he means short skirts and low-cut tops," Denise laughed at her little joke, but it was true.

After Denise changed into her own clothes, Annika used the changing stall to try on the dress she wanted. When she stepped out, she modeled a black, mid-thigh mini-dress with three-quarter length sleeves, a full back, and a deep plunge neckline that came to just above her navel and was embellished at the bottom of the neckline with a rectangular rhinestone ornament.

After modeling it, Annika told the clerk, "I'll take this dress and a tube dress with the open side, like the one Denise just tried on, only I want mine in black. And I'll pay for all four dresses."

* * * * *

Upon their return to her parent's house, Denise, still wanting more clothes for the Jamaican Beauties Jaunt and work, searched the Internet for several clothing companies Will had mentioned in past chats. After reviewing the available clothes, the two women talked about which outfits Denise might want to take on her tour and Will's vacation. With her mother's encouragement, Denise ordered another backless, long sleeved, formal dress, two more miniskirts, and three mesh or sheer blouses. Then, just as she thought she was finished, she found three very small slingshot swimsuits she liked and, after her mother insisted she get them, added them to her order. Annika also found and ordered three dresses, several revealing swimsuits, and some extremely exotic, to say the least, jewelry. Still following her husband's request, or more correctly insistence, Annika charged everything to her credit card and had it shipped to her house.

Later, after they'd logged off the Internet and were again drinking wine at the kitchen table, Annika told Denise, "Perhaps I should have told you up front, but the price of having your father pay for all of your new clothes will be trying them on and letting me take pictures of you modeling them."

Denise laughed and, wondering why that didn't really bother her, told her mother, "It seems a fair and small price. One I'm happy to pay in return for father's generosity."

Annika raised her wine glass in a salute and added, "You can also thank him at dinner. You will stay won't you?"

"Yes mother, I'd love to. And, I'll make it a point to thank father for the new additions to my wardrobe," Denise answered, giggling.

That evening, at Annika's insistence, Denise and her mother wore their new open-side, tube dresses to dinner where, to his obvious amusement, they modeled the dresses and shared their adventures while shopping with Denise's father. Their subsequent conversation was so enjoyable that Denise again forgot she had wanted to ask her father to take her on a tour of his club. Furthermore, for the third time, it slipped her mind that she'd promised her mother that she would ask her father to take a vacation.

* * * * *

The next day, Denise began what turned out to be the first of four consecutive Sundays spent preparing for her tour with Will. She first reviewed and revised her detailed Jamaican Beauties Jaunt itinerary. Remembering that Will had never been to Kingston, she checked to be sure it would be all right with him and when he agreed, she extended her tour to nine days. The extra day allowed her to take him on a tour in and around the city and gave them a free night so she could take him to one of the city's better restaurants and perhaps allow her to take Will drinking and dancing in a couple of the more famous nightclubs.

When she thought about it, Denise realized that the extra day would also give them a chance to get to know more about each other. Because the tour started in Kingston, she had the option of spending the first two nights in her apartment and thus, if she wished, she would not have to spend a night in a hotel room with Will until they were both sure they would be comfortable sharing a room or a bed.

She subsequently spent the following three Sundays driving the routes to verify the times and to visit the locations. At each location, she took the official tours at museums, parks, buildings, and other sights, that she hadn't already taken, timed them and documented those things on the tours she thought would be interesting to her Jamaican Beauties Jaunt customers.

With that knowledge, she reworked the tours to fit her own style, interest, and the purpose of the tour. As she visited each location, Denise walked through her planned tour route while mentally reciting her personalized presentation and clocking the tour. She chatted with the employees at each location to learn more about the tours, particularly, if she should expect to encounter any delays, and if so, when, and the likely length of those delays. With any free time she had during those weeks she visited the locations in and around Kingston that she hoped to place in that portion of her tour.

* * * * *