Jamel's New Whore Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She explained that shaving her sex allowed her to be cleaner and feel cleaner since having hair meant that they had to always shower after sex. Besides, she added, Jamel likes his pussy clean, smooth, and shaved.

Julie looked down at her light-haired twat and idly played with the curls. She looked at Dawn and said, "Will you help me get rid of this hair?"

Dawn replied, "Yes, but first we must both shower. "We smell like street whores. "

Julie giggled, not knowing what Dawn already knew.

The girls showered and dried off. Dawn instructed Julie to lie back on the bed as she got a basin and shaving gear. She trimmed Julie's curls to within a fraction of an inch and then proceeded to lather her cunt up with warm shaving creme.

Dawn then expertly removed all the stubble between her cousin's ivory columns. Looking down at her, Dawn said, "Smooth as the day you were born."

Julie giggled nervously, feeling the cool air on her freshly shaved sex. She got up and went over to her baggage to retrieve underwear, a pair of very modest shorts, and a blouse.

Dawn said, "Don't wear them. You are in the city now. No one here knows you. You can let go. Be a little adventurous and daring. Here, forget the underwear and wear some of my things. "

She produced a light pink pair of "Fuck me" booty shorts that had only enough material in the crotch panel to call them shorts.

Julie stepped into the shorts, pulling them up and snapping the snap at the waist while sucking in her tummy.

The crotch material was buried in her twat pushing her cunt lips out to be visibly exposed. She reached behind her and felt the bottom of the shorts and realized her ass was mostly exposed and naked.

She looked at Dawn and said, "I feel like a bar room floozy," giggling nervously.

Dawn handed her a very light sheer tank top and said, "Don't worry, it will be fine."

Julie felt very uncomfortable and told Dawn so.

Dawn brushed it off. She told her that if she were still at home, she would be married to some country pimple dicked hick by now. That would keep her knocked up and dropping litters like a feral cat while he hung out at the local Dewdrop Inn getting drunk and fucking lounge lizards.

They sat and watched flicks, Julie became comfortable in her compromising near nakedness.

Dawn knew Jamel would be returning to see how Dawn was bringing Julie along. She hoped he would approve. She didn't want to push Julie too hard.

Looking at Julie, Dawn thought, Julie has a great body, she is young, fresh, and has had very few sexual encounters. She will make a fortune for Jamel. I hope she can deal with the whore life.

So many end up doing drugs and not taking care of themselves. They are the ones who end up working the streets and truckstops on their knees blowing drunks and truckers while getting fucked. Societies throwaways.

Every story must come to an end. Or must It? I implore you, the reader to tell me through your comments, feedback, or ratings. A stronger rating and favorable comments will encourage me to continue the story or let it be. Thank you for following and or reading.

12