James and Eleanor Pt. 02: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first smack landed squarely in the middle of Eleanor's left buttock, making her whole bottom bounce under the impact. The second, which landed very shortly afterwards on the opposite side, made a resounding crack. There was a moment of almost complete silence, apart from the breeze and the birdsong, before Eleanor let out a gasp of both pain and surprise. Then came the distant sound of voices from the valley below and Eleanor suddenly panicked.

"James, there are people there, you can't do this!"

Her words were interrupted by a second pair of sharp cracks across each cheek, rippling outwards from the impact area. Eleanor squealed and suddenly the voices in the valley below were silent. James peered invisibly through the long grass at the ramblers as they scanned the scene for the source of the cry and the uninterpreted sounds. James turned back to his prime task and continued enthusiastically.

The twelve stinging smacks that fell on each cheek left Eleanor stunned and squirming, but when she felt the waistband of her pants being lifted back and her underwear being lowered, she almost surprised herself by lifting her middle. James sensed the change of attitude and released Eleanor's legs from their grip. She parted them very slightly to as to facilitate the removal of her pants, which James took to her ankles, then over her feet. He put them in a pocket in the rucksack and then began to massage Eleanor's bottom very slowly.

Eleanor closed her eyes and felt a dramatic surge of butterfly activity within as she slipped effortlessly into total submission to her husband. She relaxed her bottom and spread her thighs a little more, then lifted her buttocks enticingly.

James's hand paused for a moment in mid-stroke, before rising and returning sharply onto the deep pink skin, contrasting so appealingly with the soft white surrounding skin of Eleanor's hips and thighs. The spanking continued for several minutes at a slow and very deliberate pace, during which not a word passed between them, for speech was superfluous at this stage. Gradually, Eleanor's bottom reddened to an ever-deepening shade and she felt herself incapable of resisting; she longed for her punishment to continue. Her mind became a haze of sharp heat emanating from her bottom, the firmness of her man's hand, the sweetness of the air around them, the softness of the ground beneath them and very clear evidence beneath her hips of the effect this was having on James.

After several minutes, James rested his hand on the back of Eleanor's right thigh and looked down at the results of his handiwork. He smiled inwardly and glowed at the gift his adored Eleanor had given him in her submission to his spanking. He stroked the deeply inflamed cheeks tenderly, tracing the curvature with his fingertip and then leaning forward to place a light kiss in the centre of each cheek in turn. He ran the palm of his left hand slowly off Eleanor's compliant left buttock and stroked the soft skin at the back of her thigh, right back to the knee.

Eleanor moaned very quietly and parted her thighs to draw James's hand to the ultra-silky texture of the skin on the inside. James smiled and felt further signs of primitive forces at work inside him. His hand responded to his wife's subtle bidding and drifted slowly and delicately northwards.

Four months later, in the diagnostic imaging suite, James was completely fascinated by the image on the screen that was unfolding before his eyes, but his unfamiliarity was soon dispelled as he heard the consultant explain the body structures and tissues in all their different colours. Eleanor lay in the most contented peace as the two men studied the screen and James met his son for the first time.

12