James Bond Redux Ch. 08: Live & Let Die

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

It was a typical bohemian styled room, with pictures adorning the walls and a buddha statue on the table. A variety of colours, purple, green and blue were dominant in the eclectic room. The bed had an antique brass frame and satin sheets, an Arabian rug beside it on the floor. Wide eyed she lay in wait, her long glossy hair spread out on the pillows alluringly, pink nipple breasts matched by her pink slit parted slightly under downy dark pubes. The sinfully handsome man shed his jacket and shirt, revealing a well developed torso. Then with surprising patience he unzipped his fly and stepped out of his trousers. He stood in just underpants, a very large tent had appeared uncomfortably thanks to his sizeable erection.

"Have you ever seen one in anger before?"

Solitaire shook her head, her thighs quivered with wonderful tingles. Bond lowered his underwear and showed her his generous eight inches of hard manhood. She dared to stare at it, massive and hard, the huge purple head emerging from his foreskin. A large blue vein seemed to pulse along the right side of the long shaft that now pointed straight up from his groin.

Bond gave her a reassuring smile and rubbed her left thigh, his cock straining to be touched. The girl blushed as his other hand came to her cheek and he leaned in to kiss her. His mouth opened and they touched tongues and instantly she felt her pussy become moist between her thighs.

"My word, James." She sighed when he bent down and put his hot mouth to her left tit.

He nipped and sucked on the hard point and at the same time moved his hand inwards from her supple thigh to her tight curls of her mound. He went to her other boob and felt her squirm with pleasure as he prized the pussy open to rub her outer lips. Then she gasped with the sudden insertion of his middle finger inside her wetness, a rush of sensations washed over her like none she had ever experienced.

"It's, it's, it's..." She had no words, his mouth on her nipples, a finger in her quim, left her speechless.

Without thinking the gorgeous brunette brought her left hand between them and found his hard cock. Bond was quite taken by the silky soft palm that gripped his pecker. Solitaire was also taken aback by the hugeness of his prick, and wondered how on earth it would ever fit in her cunt.

He poked his finger in and out of her tight pussy and then smeared her love juice on his rigid pole. Deciding to act while the iron was hot he went between her legs and pushed them out wide with his strong thighs. With his weight on his hands either side of her body he put his cock head to her damp slit and nudged forward.

"James, do it, do it now."

Her eyes met his, their faces an inch from each others, and he kissed her full on the mouth at the precise second he entered her. She moaned on his lips and hugged his broad torso with a firm grip as he went inside her with half of his length.

Her legs spread out further as his thick, hard tool pushed in until he was in all the way. They continued to kiss, their nostrils flared, their chests heaving.

How had he penetrated her with that great thing between his legs! He put his hands under her butt and parted her sweet ass cheeks and withdrew halfway.

His cock pressed home again and a hiss escaped her lips with the sheer bliss of the hot muscle inside her tunnel. She felt no pain, only a feeling of being stuffed, her pussy tight around his cock. Bond held her in his arms and started to slide in and out in a slow motion fuck.

He was delighted at how she had readily received him, he hadn't had a virgin in many years. His cock felt amazing being buried in her warm hole, her petite body wrapped in his larger frame. As her juices flowed then he began to fuck her with quicker strokes, his pelvis shunting to and fro with steady thrusting motions.

Solitaire moaned and inhaled deeply as her lover began to ram into her, pinning her under his greater weight. Every time he thrust home his chest mashed against her pert breasts. The girl dug her nails into his tight buttocks, riding his ass as he pushed in and out.

007 surprised her by pulling out and planting his face at her open legs once more. She looked down at the mans head on her pussy and melted as he lapped at her glistening cunt, sopping on her fluids that seeped from her pink slot. He enjoyed the scent of her as he teased out the honeyed cream, sucking on the soft petals of her twat. She frowned, then opened her mouth in a silent O, as Bond found her clitoris. Unbelievable pleasure came over her as he stroked and tickled her little nub making her hips undulate to his touch.

"I can't believe it, I had no idea!"

Bond was pleased and flicked and strummed her clit as her ass moved from side to side on the bed. Then barely seconds later Solitaire experienced her first orgasm and she literally leapt up from the bed as if electrified. He did not let up and slipped his finger in and out as her juices trickled down her ass crack.

Her green eyes glittered back at him as he again entered her now very slick tunnel with a swift movement. She urged him on by lifting her slender pins up, surrendering to the delicious warmth of his hardness. He plundered her puffy cunt, impaling her petite frame, fucking her deeper, thrusting in faster.

"My love, my love," she whimpered in between little pants of air.

Bond could feel that tightness of his balls signalling his end and his strokes became shallow and hurried. Solitaire was aware also and screwed her eyes tight shut as the man stiffened and poured his seed inside her hot groove. The muscles in his thighs were rigid as he exploded, his prick like a rod of steel in her.

He sank back and his cock came out of her with an obscene sounding slurp, and they both observed her pussy dribble his cum out in a white line. She quickly grabbed him and sobbed into his shoulder and he held her to him with a tender hug, feeling her heartbeat on his chest.

Later, as they laid back naked side by side, staring at the high ceiling, one Tiffany lamp lighting the room, 007 finally spoke.

"My darling, I have a confession to make, I doctored the cards."

"The deception matters not, it was always meant to be. Not I wish you to teach me more about love making."

The brunette lovely pulled him into a long kiss and he brushed her glossy hair over her right shoulder. Within seconds his tongue was deep in her mouth, her face in both of his hands.

"Teach me to suck you." She whispered.

Bond already felt his knob become a fully erect tower once more as he turned to face her. With a guiding hand the wide eyed girl went to his developed abs and looked closely at this awesome thing of his. The long hard shaft was had tiny veins that ran along the entire length, with the one more pronounced. The head that appeared from a strip of foreskin was smooth and flared at the top.

"Kiss it."

She looked at his face, then back to his prick and pursed her lips and made contact with the mighty crown. The tip of her tongue came out and she teased the ridge, then boldly she took the head into her wet mouth. Her fingers squeezed on him and he gasped, her warm breath on his organ felt good.

The only way for her to describe the taste was that it was manly. It was big and she did her very best to suck on him with gentle nods off her head, encasing the first couple of inches.

"Good girl, you're doing fine."

Her tiny fist came around his stalk about half way up as little by little she began to take more of the hot meat past her lips. She began to salivate and she popped off in a panic.

"Don't alarm yourself my darling, it's natural."

Assured by the experienced man she resumed her oral attack, running her flattened tongue up and down the underside of his rigid prick. There was so much to lick!

Hungry for his taste again her mouth devoured his cock again and bobbed her head up and down with glee, squealing like a little girl. Solitaire could feel her pussy moisten with the excitement as she became lost in her enjoyment. The soft caress of her mane on his flesh quite excited him.

"Your hair is wonderful, I've never seen the like before."

The attractive girl tossed her head and made her silky locks swish from side to side. Bond was rock hard by now and eager to fuck this ripe girl once more. With a gentle, but firm hold he raised her lightweight body up and draped her across his barrel chest.

"Now I want you to fuck ME."

"Whatever you wish, my love."

Solitaire straddled his lap and pulled her knees together, her left hand flung her mane of hair over her back. Her soft, moist folds settled on his rod and she gave her hips a few shakes. She stared directly into his eyes for inner strength and pointed his knob at her opening with a trembling hand.

"Just relax my love, you're a virgin no more."

The girl wriggled on his boner and sank onto the large head. Her flowing juices coated his bell end and slowly she engulfed his shaft with a push down of her lower body. Pausing halfway she inhaled deeply and lifted off, his cock slapped back on his belly shimmering in the low light of the bedroom.

"James, I'm so wet, look."

She was indeed and Bond, filled with lust held her upper thighs and impelled her to take his aching cock inside her again. With a nod and a shiver she held his prick to her cunt and lowered onto the thick organ, her hips rocking side to side to impale herself.

With a long groan Solitaire bent forwards and put her palms firmly on his chest and started a slow gyration along his cock. He could feel droplets on his sensitive skin as she tried her best to move to and fro, her feet behind her dug into the mattress.

Her pert tits jiggled as her pace quickened, her hips bucking on his groin. Her breath came in fast pants and her pretty face became flushed as the incredible motion of her cunt on his cock felt ever more delightful.

Bond could read her building ecstasy in her face as she lifted up and down on his pole, the bed creaking from her bouncing. Her pussy grew slick and he managed to bury his entire length in her velvety smooth quim. She scooted forwards a bit more so she could hold his head and kiss him. His hands went to her cute bum and helped her to ride on him.

"Yes, yes, give it to me." She demanded, a girl becoming a sensuous woman.

His cock slipped out from her urgent thrusting and she quickly fed his prick back inside her, eager for her cunt to be filled by his huge manhood. Now she really fucked him with a steady rhythm and assured strokes.

007 found himself overwhelmed by the need to push up and his strong body banged her with upward thrusts that lifted her up high. He fucked the girl for all he was worth, turning her to a little doll designed for his carnal pleasure. His arms wrapped around her body as he grunted and held her still, her bum on his thighs, his cock shoved inside her.

Bond was getting close, he could feel his sack tighten around his balls, and Solitaire felt his shaft pulse in her channel. He pulled out and stepped out to straddle her body and stroked himself until his hot cum shot out of his hard cock.

She gasped as the first dollop hit her forehead, followed by another on her cute nose. With a loud grunt he released more spurts that landed in her hair by her right ear, turning the chestnut colour to a spotted white. As he continued to ejaculate she ran a hand through the stickiness of her once lustrous locks as the warm stuff dripped from her face and chin.

As they slowly recovered, 007 slid out and the girl reached to her slippery pussy and traced a finger over her dribbling slit. Then she snuggled up to the spent secret agent and laid her head on him.

"Will we be safe, James?" She asked.

"Yes, I promise." Once they had gotten away from Kananga he thought.

END

James Bond will return in 'The Man with the Golden'

123z
123z
825 Followers
12