All Comments on 'Jamie Goes From Boy To Man Ch. 03'

by BobBaker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done

Fairly well presented but you tend to jump around a bit with the characters. An Editor can help. :) Overall? WOW!

Please continue

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
So. She "creamed" at him?

I can forgive some minor mistakes, spelling errors, faux pas in grammar, etc. But the errors in this story are glaringly obvious. But then again, the plot and development of your storyline is absolutely infantile. And why is she chastising him in "all caps"? That would indicate she's shouting as loud as she possibly can. Really? She wants the neighbors from the next fucking BLOCK to hear her?

Childish, sophomoric, and totally out of touch with anything that bares even a passing resemblance to realistic or believable. I'm guessing you're both way too young to be on this site at all, let alone submitting stories, and also that you've never been laid. Am I right?

At this point, I'm only reading the stories for laughs. Nothing erotic or sensual about them, so humor is their only (questionably) redeeming quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey,,, SomethingInTheWaySheMoves,,,, get a life...

Don't read it, if you are so put off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW This guy is really pissed off.

Don't get so uptight my friend. The author does not claim it is a true story. So who cares if you believe it or not. Don't you understand what fiction is. I see that for a person that is so nasty and critical of another persons work, I notice that you have never submitted a story yourself. Why does you send in a story of your own. You obviously think you are the new Charles Dickens, or William Shakespeare.

Ignore jerks like that Bob there are thousands of him on the Internet. None of them will ever accomplish anything in their worthless little lives. KEEP GOING

BobBakerBobBakeralmost 11 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU TO MY SUPPORTERS

I want to thank you two for your support. Normally I would just ignore jerks like Something In The way She Moves. Or simply push one little button and "POOF," he is erased. I thought about it but decided to leave him there. After all, there are a lot of people in the world that have never heard a jack-ass bray. So now you have.

By the way, did you notice he used the word, “bare” instead of “bear” or did you really mean for him to take off his clothes and “bare” his naked body. Did you see where he used the word "Their" instead of the word "There" that should have been used? Lets see was it second or third grade that the rest of us learned the difference between There, Their, and They're.

I thought I explained what the word "fiction" meant. and I thought I did it at a third- grade level. Obviously, my explanation must have been far above his intellectual level.

Finally I appreciate your comment that you think I'm still a virgin. That is my best line for getting sex. Do you realize just how many of my lovers have gone nuts over me, when I convince them that I'm a virgin? Women like the idea of having a virgin guy, just as much as men do having a virgin girl.

So go ahead my friend, keep sending in jerk letters. There is just one thing that you should understand. " I a battle of the minds you are completely unarmed.

To the rest of my readers I apologize. It is true that you should never get into it with Internet ass-holes. It will be interesting though to see if he is stupid enough to go for round two. Or if he crawls back under his rock. I for one bet he will be stupid. I hope so anyway because I'm having fun pinning his ears back.

I have never been afraid of honest, helpful criticism. My critics are for the most part trying to be helpful, and you have been so thank you for your comments.

BB

terricdterricdalmost 11 years ago
Wow! Loved it. More please.

I would love the read Ch. 04, 05, 06......

As a story line, how about she feminize Jamie to Janie, have her older mature lady friends use "Janie" and maybe a few BBC for Amber and her mature friends. 1amber forces Janie to be bi, and forces janie to cleanup all the creampie . How about some rimming, and bumpie too?

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
Oh God, you're dumb.

I'll confine my response to your accusation that I misspelled "bares" and "their". I used both words properly, and in the correct context. Crack open a book on grammar (or just Google it) to see.

THIS is why I made a point of writing a response on each chapter of this series. And by the way, I'm still wondering why you're (that's a contraction of "you are", just so you don't accuse me of using THAT word in the wrong context as well) using "Janie" and "Jamie" in your title and story description.

And you were SO eloquent in your response to my posts... Did you get someone else to help you write it? Clearly you spent more time on that comment than you did writing your stories. Time management?

BobBakerBobBakeralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Google has a Dictionary?

It is really pointless trying to talk to an idiot. The "their" you used means two or more persons to possess, example, "It is their home." The "bare" you used means to strip down and expose, example, "to bare your soul." Both examples come from Webster's Dictionary. If you don't own a Webster's Dictionary, try the public library.

Now about Janie versus Jamie. I already addressed that question in my comments following chapter 01. If you ever wrote a story yourself, instead of attacking other peoples' work, you would know that. But of course, as another reader observed, you do not have the skill or imagination to write your own story.

As I said before, it is pointless. I have no idea who you are. I can only picture a toady little fat tub of hard, who in real life has no friends and the people that know you either laugh at you, or simply ignore you. So you come to the internet where you can be anonymous and as obnoxious as you can. Because if you tried this in real life, you would be squashed like a bug. Quite frankly, you are beginning to bore me. So from now on, I will just erase any future comments that you might make. I simply with one finger pushing a button on my mouse. I can do this because I'm the author and you are nothing.( Poof )

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Short but hot. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous