Jamie's Perfect Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Jamie's edging will end soon, but not her torment.
1.3k words
4.49
7.6k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie was begging for an orgasm over and over again in her head "Please sir! I've been so good! I made you cum so good and I ate all the cum like a good little slut! I'll do anything! I'll bounce on your cock as much as you want! I'll suck off you and anyone else you want me to! Mistress I'll make you squirt and drink every drop! I'll clean my precum and you can have me shoot it into my own mouth! Please please please! I need it I can't take it! I'll hump a pillow if you don't want me to use the toys! I'll cum with one finger! I'll back up to any cock or dildo you want me to and fuck it so hard I'll see it bulging in my stomach! I'll do literally anything just let me cuuuuuummmm!!!"

Her arms hung from her restraints as she had given up trying to fight them. Her face was flushed and she was leaking precum heavily. She was deeply in her sub space. She had given up trying to cum. She spent over 20 minutes trying to. She ground her ass against the wall trying to force the toy in harder while she was on the edge to no avail. She humped the air, nope nothing. She tried squeezing her cock between her legs but no. Everything she did the toy compensated for and she simply resigned herself to the potential mercy of her owners. She was edged for another 40 minutes when David and Anna returned.

Jamie was understandably frustrated. She was a sight to behold. Jamie was struggling to get words out due to her state of sexual frustration.

Jamie "Siiiiirrrr may ahhh I be aloooooowwwed to ccc cum yet uhhhhh!" She was weak standing for the full hour they were in the kitchen eating and making breakfast. Between that and the physical exertion from bringing both of them to orgasm before she was ragged.

Anna "Are you sure you want to cum?"

Jamie "Yes mistressssss ooooooohhhh mmmmm soooooo baaaad."

Anna "Very well then."

Anna grabbed the stroker from the nightstand drawer.

Jamie "Wait! What are you doing with that!"

Anna "Well our cum cleaner has her hands tied right now. Obviously we'll have to save it for when she's able to dispose of it." She said with an evil smile all over her face.

Jamie "oooohhhhkay I guess that maaaakes sense."

Anna turned off the plug so Jamie wouldn't cum the second the stroker sucked onto her. Jamie was visibly annoyed that her prostate stimulation was halted. Anna slowly introduced Jamie's tiny cock to the stroker. Jamie moaned as soon as she felt the stroker slide down her minimal length. The stroker sucked itself to her and was locked to her. Anna tapped on her phone and the devices beeped and began their magic. Jamie was thankful and excited about being allowed to cum.

Jamie "Thank you mistress! I knew being a good girl and holding my cum would be worth it!"

Anna "You held it huh? It had nothing to do with us not allowing you to cum?" Anna tapped on her phone once more and the devices ramped up speed and force.

Jamie "No mistressssss ooooooohhhh I know I'm only allowed to ccc cccuuuuummm be because you allow it!"

Anna "Don't forget that, our time is our time. Your punishment for claiming responsibility for our actions will be 4 ruined orgasms and the remainder of our time after that will be spent with both devices on maximum."

Jamie knew there was nothing she could say to change her mind so she simply said "Yes mistress, my apologies."

Jamie felt the first orgasm coming in hard. She was edged for well over an hour at this point and she was weak. She was worried she might pass out! Jamie groaned loudly and the devices went completely still. She came a massive load but without the stimulation she desired more than anything she sighed heavily after she came. She felt like she shot a massive load but couldn't see anything. The devices remained still for 10 full seconds then immediately jumped to maximum. She shrieked as they stimulated her already sensitive genitals. The devices took at most 3 minutes to push her past her limit and once again switched off at precisely the right time, or from Jamie's perspective the wrong time. She tensed up against her restraints and went limp against them after her second orgasm.

This cycle continued 2 more times Jamie felt as if she was milked dry. She was curious if there was a practical limit of how much she could shoot into the device without leaking it out. But after her 4th orgasm being mercilessly ruined by the machines she couldn't even form partial thoughts she was just a twitching mess. David had set her restraints at a lower level in the short lul before her devices went to maximum. As soon as they went to maximum she snapped out of her silence. She groaned loudly at the unwelcome over stimulation. She hyperventilated violently as her weak body was wracked by the devices. She was staring down David's very erect cock. Without thinking she shoved it in her mouth and gave him a blowjob on nothing more that instinct. David knew she was not the calculating and skilled fuck toy she usually was in her current state.

David "You still have 30 minutes of time in this session, however if you make me cum before the end of the session I will turn off your post orgasm torture."

Jamie heard this and somehow managed to process it. She throat fucked David's cock like her life depended on it. She felt a 5th orgasm building and was determined to get him off before that happened. For possibly the first time in her life she genuinely, on no level wanted to cum. Terrified another orgasm would leave her unconscious or worse she was swirling her head around his cock to get him off as fast as possible. She did everything in her power to get him off and her efforts were rewarded. She felt David grabbing her hair and forcing his cock all the way down her throat. She felt that lovely feeling of a cock throbbing and shooting cum directly in her throat and she couldn't take it anymore. Curse her lust for the cum of others. She moaned through her nose as she came a 5th time and nearly passed out. Her vision went blurry and she swallowed right before David removed his cock from her throat.

She leaned forward against her restraints. She felt the devices release her and halt their relentless assault. The stroker hit the ground with a thud. She felt David release her restraints and she was lowered to the floor. Anna grabbed the stroker and held it above Jamie's open mouth.

Anna "Now Jamie, don't shirk your responsibilities just because you're tired."

Jamie opened her eyes and saw Anna holding the stroker above her.

Jamie weakly "Yes mistress."

Jamie held her mouth open and waited. Anna tapped the screen and a huge mouthful of cum leaked out and landed directly in Jamie's mouth. She played with her load for about 5 seconds then swallowed.

Jamie "Thank you mistress, my cum was delicious."

David "How's mine today fuck toy?"

Jamie "Sir I don't know you came down my throat both times today."

David "Oh right, I forgot, that the first one was over 2 hours ago."

Jamie "Two hours huh sir?"

David "Yes 2 hours and ten minutes according to the log."

Jamie "Huh it seemed longer to me sir."

The three of them went to the kitchen to start their first full day as a group.