Jamie's Perfect Life Ch. 05

Story Info
First morning at her new job proves intense.
1.2k words
4.67
7.3k
6

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David woke up exactly as he expected. Precisely at seven o'clock with his cock buried in his new fuck toy's throat. Jamie had woken up at 6, dawned her work uniform, a form fitting french maid outfit with a skirt that left almost nothing to the imagination. Underneath was a set of fishnets and her new favorite toy. Anna was still asleep but not for long as she would wake up very soon with the wand pressed to her clit. She was a very heavy sleeper but even she couldn't sleep through an orgasm.

David grabbed his phone and switched Jamie's plug to "tease". The plug started intermittently pulsing her prostate. Jamie noticed immediately and began to moan with David's cock deep in her throat. She had no gag reflex anymore. In her early days of transitioning she would spend hours practicing deep throating her longest dildo until her gag reflex was completely suppressed. One of her favorite things to do with a new lover was show off this fact. She would start with a very passionate blow job and when she had her lovers complete attention she would take their cock all the way to the base and then choke herself and stroke her throat while it was filled with cock. This was her way of letting them know that she loved being used and had no real limits. She was daydreaming about a lovely session where she was doing exactly that when she noticed Anna began to stir and moan.

Jamie was moving the wand almost unconsciously and had apparently hit her mark. She pressed slightly more into Anna's wet sex with the wand and was rewarded with a long moan out of her still sleeping employer. Jamie loves making people moan. She has always had a physical reaction to people moaning, cumming, and dirty talking to her. While she was at what she affectionately referred to as "peak whore" she had a 14 hour oral only orgy with over 40 people while she was locked in a chastity device and restrained. She came 4 times in those 14 hours. Her brain, a basic buttplug, and her guests' orgasms was all she needed to cum. She was sure she would cum during this session despite her sessions last night especially with the prostate stimulation she was receiving right now. Anna woke up, Jamie took the cue and started to finger her very wet pussy. Jamie was struck at how tight she was. She quickly found Anna's swollen gspot and massaged it.

Anna "Mmmm you definitely know what a woman wants don't you Jamie?"

Jamie "Mhmmmmmm!" She let her response resonate through David's cock.

David "Well dear I'd say she knows what a man wants too."

Jamie was swimming in her sub space. She loved compliments on her abilities. Her tiny cock grew to the full 3.5 inches after hearing this and she clenched her ass trying to coax her toy harder into her prostate. To her dismay the toy seemingly compensated for the push and she felt no difference. Anna was on the edge of cumming and Jamie could tell. She focused on her gspot, Jamie wanted to make her owner squirt! She was picturing herself with a mouthful of pussy juice as she felt her toy back off her prostate.

She felt Anna's pussy squeeze her fingers. She quickly removed David's cock from her throat seamlessly transitioning from blowjob to handjob, and readied her mouth to catch any cum that she could catch from Anna's well serviced pussy. She heard Anna moan then squeal. She only got a small amount of squirt out of her but she did manage to catch and swallow virtually all of it save the few drops left on her devilishly smiling face. She felt David throbbing and quickly moved her mouth to the swollen head of his cock. She pushed his cock all the way down her throat and began playing with his balls with one hand while still gently stroking Anna's pussy. She felt him throb in her throat and felt the familiar feeling of cum being deposited directly down her throat.

She swallowed her saliva and the dribbles of cum left on his tip. She looked down at her cock and saw she had left a huge trail of precum on her leg but she never had an orgasm. She scooped her precum on her finger and licked it clean. She looked at David and asked.

"Why did you turn off my plug sir?"

David "I didn't, your toy is set to 'tease' if you're getting close to cumming it will slow down or even stop depending on how horny you are."

Jamie "Oh, ok so it's like an edging mode?"

David grabbed his phone and said "No, this is the edging mode."

Jamie was immediately struck by a wave of pleasure rocking her prostate. She felt amazing as the toy brought her to the edge, she was pretty sure this would do it. She knew it was on "edge mode" but she went from horny as fuck to getting stimulation like this. She moaned loudly and the toy stopped abruptly.

Jamie "Mmmmmm shit!"

David "Yeah it's over 95% effective at finding the edge in preliminary testing. We've since made several refinements."

Jamie "Please sir may I cum?"

David "Nope!"

Jamie "Pleeeaaassseeee siirrrr?"

David "Nope you're on our time and we'll use it as we wish."

Jamie felt the familiar wave of pleasure building to a head and once again it was halted immediately. She was starting to become impressed with the tech David had designed. Every time she thought it would falter it worked exactly as intended, as frustrating as it was to her. Right now it was agonizingly frustrating. She was leaking precum heavily, down her fishnet clad legs. She wondered why she hadn't cum from the double facial she received earlier when her toy ramped up hard once again.

Jamie "Uuuuuggggggg this is torture!"

David "Eh hardly, it just feels like it. Come over here Jamie."

David led her to the wall and promptly tied her to the wall using hidden wall anchors and some padded bondage gear. Jamie was excited and confused. Maybe they were going to put nipple clamps on her! Or maybe Anna was going to back up her tiny cock! Oh she couldn't wait to find out what they had in mind for her that she needed to be restrained for!

Jamie "Sir, what am I doing tied to the waaaaaaaalllll!" Her orgasm was building again as her plug pushed her right to the edge.

David "Well I want to make sure you don't finish yourself off while we go have breakfast."

Jamie "You're going to leave me here like this!"

David "Yup, enjoy your morning, but not too much!"

Anna "Don't worry, if you're good when we get back you can have a few good orgasms as an appetizer!"

Jamie stood there struggling against her restraints as she was brought right to the edge of cumming over and over again and again.

The data logs recorded 29 edging events with no orgasms. Anna and David enjoyed their breakfast with no disruption due to the soundproofing in the house. Jamie hated and loved every second of it.