Jamie's Perfect Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Jamie learns a bit, Anna shows off her favorite device.
3k words
4.72
6.6k
4
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie was still weak as she ate her breakfast. She had been given quite a morning thanks to David's devices. Knowing that in only 3 short hours her 1pm service would be just as challenging, she decided to try and get a better understanding about how all this insanity was possible.

Jamie "David, how do these things actually work?"

David "Electricity mostly." He chuckled.

Jamie "Seriously! These things make no sense! They're basically the difference between a calculator and the space shuttle!"

David "Well since you're under a nondisclosure agreement I'll give you the basics. The devices are all controlled over local wifi by a server in the basement. They have a sophisticated sensor suite that all feed the server information about every 10 milliseconds. The server starts with a base profile and individualizes it based on the user."

Jamie "You mean the one being used." She said with a saucy grin.

David "As the case may be."

Jamie thought about that for a little bit.

Jamie "So does that mean they only work here?"

David "Well not exactly. We have a few other locations where they work like they do here. If you're not on a network with a server running Mindfuck they do still have basic high low off functionality inside the app but no, they don't work like they do here."

Jamie "I take it that Mindfuck isn't on the app store yet." She giggled at the thought of seeing it in her recommended apps.

David "No and probably not for a long time. The setup is far too expensive for the average consumer."

Jamie "How much?"

David "You already have a server?"

Jamie "Ummm until yesterday I didn't even have my own room."

David "14 grand for a setup."

Jamie "Holy shit! Does that include the toys in my room?"

David "Ha! That includes the one in your ass!"

Jamie "How much for the stroker?"

David "Ballpark? 3500"

Jamie "What the fuck! So there's like 100k worth of sex toys in my closet?!?"

David "No there's like $78,573 worth of sex toys in your closet."

Jamie "How do-"

David "Filed the order myself." David interrupted

Jamie had to think about this for a moment. They had sunk over 150k into a few orgasms a day for the next few years, assuming she stuck around.

Jamie "And why exactly?"

David "Data collection, market research, something to do with our spare time, and most importantly we need to test the limits of what our toys can do."

Jamie "Well alright then sign me up!"

David "Wanna get back to it early then?"

Jamie finished her orange juice. "Definitely! Whatcha got?"

Anna removed her robe revealing the strapless dildo from Jamie's closet.

Anna "I got this for ya. David you can fuck my ass and I'll fuck hers!"

Jamie "Mmmm sounds perfect!"

David "Oh you have no idea. But first you need an enema. Go put your enema plug in and go to the bathroom in the den."

Jamie "Yes sir!"

Jamie quickly did exactly that, running to the drawer removing her plug and pushing the enema plug in. She noticed it immediately recognized that it was inside her as it expanded slightly to accommodate her slightly stretched ass. She then ran to the dens bathroom where she found David and Anna waiting with a hose. She bent over Infront of both of them and pushed her ass toward them. David attached the hose to her plug with a click and Jamie felt the water flow into her immediately.

Jamie "Woah this is going kinda fast isn't it?"

David "It's controlled completely by the plug. It'll fill quickly, slow slightly then stop."

Jamie felt the plug choke off the water as she started to buldge. "Yup he's figured it all out." she thought as she started to feel uncomfortably full. The plug stopped her filling as she looked like a slightly pregnant woman.

David "Alright go sit on the toilet."

Jamie quickly complied and waited for further instructions. As David tapped on his phone Jamie felt the plug open and water shot out of her.

Jamie "Ooooohhh that was unexpected. You can control when I expel from your phone?"

David "When, if, how much etc."

Jamie "Well alright then, I'm sure that'll prove interesting."

David gestured for her to stand and turn around. Jamie did exactly that and David removed her plug slowly. He washed it quickly in the sink.

David "Open."

Jamie opened her mouth knowing exactly what he was doing. David put the plug in her mouth tapped on his phone and the plug expanded to fill Jamie's mouth.

David "Perfect, now assume the position for my wife."

Jamie wasted no time bending over the sink. Anna lubed Jamie's tight ass and began teasing her with the head of the strapless dildo. Jamie moaned slightly into her plug as she felt the pleasant sensation of penetration. She was loving the humiliation of being penetrated by a woman. It was a tacit display of her own inferiority. She could hear her sub space whispering to her "You're so small she'd rather fuck you than have you fuck her." Jamie moaned as Anna slid her "cock" all the way to the hilt in Jamie's tight ass. Jamie noticed the toy was squishy toward the base and she remembered the toy had the system for stimulating Anna's gspot in the base and the tunnel plug. Knowing this Jamie decided to clench her ass on the base giving Anna a lovely gspot pressure.

Anna "Oooo you naughty girl, are you trying to reward me for fucking your ass?"

Jamie "Mhmmmm" she could only mumble through the plug in her mouth.

Anna "Well keep it up, when David gets in my ass you'll feel it swell in you."

Jamie kept clenching her ass on the base of the toy trying to stimulate her owner. Then she felt the toy push back. David had started sliding into the tunnel plug. Jamie and Anna both moaned as they were both being stretched. Anna was enjoying her position and started rocking back and forth. She was getting a lot of stimulation on her gspot as she bottomed out in Jamie's tight ass and had her ass fucked through the tunnel plug by David. Jamie was still in a very erotic head space as she heard Anna moan and pick up the pace. She could tell that she was getting ready to cum. She found it extremely erotic that this woman had behaved exactly like many of her male and transwoman lovers had when they were going to cum. This thought in combination with the stimulation on her prostate was getting her close to the edge. Knowing the toy did most of the work on Anna when it was bottomed out in Jamie she bounced herself on it at a particularly pleasurable angle a couple more times and then held herself all the way back on Anna's cock as she came like a slutty girl should.

Her ass spasmed on Anna's cock as she leaked out a tiny amount of cum. David took the hint and started fucking Anna's ass hard. This was all too much for Anna as she began to cum she moaned loudly and began to squirt. Jamie was sure Anna was cumming but she was struck by how much it felt like she was receiving another enema! She wondered if David had hooked up Anna's toy to the water or something while she faced the other way. She didn't know that the plug would pump any liquid from the wearer out the tip and into the receiver. Anna on the other hand knew exactly what happened to her copious squirt.

Anna "Keep your ass tight I'm pulling out so David can finish in your ass too, but you can't lose any of my cum from your ass while we switch." Jamie was awash with sexual thrill. This was a new one for her! She had taken her first creampie from a biological woman. She processed this while clenching tightly to make sure she retained the surprising quantity of female ejaculate in her ass for her own consumption. She felt David slide into her ass and immediately Jamie began riding him hard trying to milk his cock dry. The whole time she was forced to clamp her ass down hard on his cock to ensure she wouldn't lose a drop of Anna's delicious girl cum. She was swimming as she leaked more and more precum on the counter next to her miniscule load. David was fairly aroused by the whole situation as well knowing that his wife's cum was going to mix with his before being consumed by the fuck toy currently bouncing on his cock. This was the mental image that pushed him over the edge. He came pushing a large load inside Jamie.

Jamie's head was swimming but she couldn't speak! She wanted to say so much. "Oh mistress, your load was so big I can feel it swelling my stomach! David your cock always twitches so hard when you cum I love it! How shall I consume this cum for you both today?" But with the plug firmly in her mouth she couldn't even breathe through her mouth let alone talk with it. She felt David slowly remove his cock from her after being satisfied that all his cum was deep inside his only sentient fuck toy. Jamie clenched hard to keep all their cum inside her. Jamie then felt a plug being put inside her and she felt a sense of relief. She could relax slightly knowing their cum was going to stay inside of her. Anna had grabbed the hose that went with the matching plugs and clicked it to the one in Jamie's ass. Jamie didn't think much of it being reasonably convinced it was for expelling into a receptacle. But when Anna spun Jamie around and grabbed the hose hanging from her she became suspicious.

Anna "Oh Jamie, you make a lovely little cum dumpster. I'm so glad I could shoot my pussy juice directly into your tight little ass. The thing is though, we're going to need you to hold that cum for much longer than we can leave it in your ass. I know you love eating cum like a good little girl, but that doesn't mean we're going to let you decide when, and how to dispose of our cum."

With that Anna affixed the hose to the plug in Jamie's mouth with a mechanical click. Jamie was so turned on. Seeing her mistress take her choices from her was very erotic to her. She was already attracted to Anna, but being put in her place by Anna had her almost on edge. Her praise, the lack of control, all of these things pushed her deep into her sub space. She was however, understandably confused. "Do they want me to force their cum into my mouth? How can I get all of it if there's just me pushing? How do I please you my goddess!" Jamie could only think all these things as David tapped on his phone. Jamie felt a pressure build deep inside her.

David "These things are one of my favorites, putting a pump in them was simply inspired."

Anna "Do you think she's figured it out yet?"

David "Doesn't matter, she will."

Jamie was putting it together. The plug in her backside was pumping air into her that would create pressure on the cum and force it up where she would have no choice but to swallow all of it! She couldn't believe it, but it was real. The only thing she didn't understand is why she hadn't been fed any cum yet. She began to grow uncomfortable, air enemas were always difficult for her. She swelled past the point of her first enema and groaned loudly. She noticed David tapping on his phone and felt the plug in her mouth growing. It was going down her throat and swelling. She found herself deeply aroused by having no control over the devices. They were uncomfortable sure, but there was still something about her being completely controlled that left her unbelievably aroused.

David "A necessary improvement, we want to force the cum down your throat not your airway. Though it does mean you will have difficulty breathing for a minute."

Jamie took a deep breath and then she could take no more. She began to panic slightly as the floodgates opened. She felt a huge amount of cum forced down her throat. Being a humiliation glutton she was far gone while this happened. She came hard without any stimulation. Her headspace, her air being cut off, the huge volume of cum being forced down her throat from her own ass, being completely helpless to stop any of this. She didn't know what it was, all she knew is without anything working on her prostate or her penis she had made a second mess on the bathroom floor and she absolutely had to clean that one up too. David tapped on his phone and as the last of the cum was forced down her throat she felt the plug release all the air still trapped inside her. As soon as the air was gone the plugs began to shrink to their standard size.

Anna "Mmmm, you seemed to enjoy that little session. So much so you made a mess! Obviously you'll be cleaning that up, but not just yet."

Anna clicked the hose off her oral plug and removed the toy from Jamie's mouth. Meanwhile David had grabbed the anal plug and reaffixed it to the water source while Jamie was focused on Anna.

Jamie "Why mistress?"

Anna "We figure you can be completely filled now that you've been stretched a few times."

Jamie "Completely filled?"

As Jamie finished her sentence David tapped his phone and water rushed into Jamie. The software had recorded the pressure and volume of both previous inflation events and had extrapolated her upper limit. While there was a 5% margin applied for safety reasons the devices would still allow nearly 3 times the volume of the initial enema. Jamie came down from her ruined 'braingasm'. She felt the water rush in as it had before. It went to her previous "full" volume without slowing down at all. She felt pressure building, she could feel herself getting heavier. She was beginning to become concerned. Sure David's tech hadn't done anything too bad to her but this was dangerous! She wasn't sure what to do!

Jamie "Are you sure this is safe?!?"

David "I have complete confidence in my devices and my software."

Jamie "I get that, but this is an awful lot of water going in me right now, and it hasn't even slowed down!"

Anna "Well of course not dear, you're only 60% full it doesn't slow down until 75%."

60% full?!? She thought as she looked at her still expanding belly. She could see her skin tightening. She went from a 120 pound bombshell to a fully 4 month pregnant woman in less than 3 minutes and there was more! She began to groan as the plug grew slightly to holdback the new pressure. She felt the flow of water slow but not stop, the end was in sight! She began cramping and the plug had finished expanding by the time the water mercifully halted. At the end of this she looked fully 5 months pregnant. She could feel all the extra weight she was carrying. She estimated about 25 pounds! And worst of all she was deeply uncomfortable between the pressure and the cramping.

Anna "Perfect! Now you're ready to clean up your messes! Start with the counter and work your way down."

Jamie struggled to get her head low to the counter. When she got there she made a big show of cleaning up her pitiful load. She took 5 long passes of the counter with her tongue out and her eyes rolling back slightly as she basked in the humiliation. Next she cleaned the little drop off her cock. She squeezed her tiny dick like a tube of toothpaste and smeared the drop over her finger so she could lick it clean then force it into her mouth. Finally she lowered herself less than gracefully to the floor and made another 5 passes on the floor. A genuinely excited squeal escaped her lips as David slapped her ass hard.

David "Well cleaned as always. Now as we've just entered our time and we're both spent, I suppose it's time we give you some quality time with our devices. You see, right now you're like a tripwire. You'll get set off by a light breeze when you're turned on. But after this session you'll be so depleted and used to our devices, you won't even be able to make yourself cum without them."

Jamie "Is that a permanent effect?"

David "It usually wears off in a week."

Jamie "But I won't be able to cum at all without the toys after?"

David "Technically it's possible but it's functionally impossible."

Jamie "I don't know how I feel about that."

David "Well, you have a choice."

Jamie "I do?"

David "Yes, you can end the contract at any time."

Jamie "I don't want to do that! This is the best life I've ever had! I have virtually everything I have ever wanted and more!"

David "Very well, right this way."

Jamie "Sir? May I be emptied first?"

David "Very well, but don't make a habit of making requests."

Jamie sat on the toilet and David tapped away on his phone. He set the plug to maximum diameter and set the valve to open in the minimum amount of time possible. Jamie was worried as she felt the plug expand to an increasingly uncomfortable level. As it hit maximum the valve opened and the entire volume of the water shot out of Jamie with alarming force. As the last of the water emptied from her she heard the toilet gurgle as it does after flushing. Jamie felt a massive wave of relief after she was emptied.

Jamie "Holy fuck! That was something! How much water was in me?"

David looked at his phone "2.6 gallons."

Jamie "That's insane! I've only ever had a couple of liters in me!"

David "I'm glad to see we keep finding new experiences for you. Remove your plug and follow me."