Jane - All Aboard Ch. 03

Story Info
And now to the brother/captain...
3.6k words
4.53
4.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Inspired by a fellow Litster and her husband. I know putting this is in the Loving Wives category will stir up all some of you to express your anger. If that's you, I encourage you to exercise your freedom to SCROLL ON PAST. Like it or not, this IS where these stories go. This is how it has been for YEARS. The good news is, you CAN opt not to read these if they upset you. Not your cup of tea? Don't drink it. I encourage you to think about WHY you come back time after time if you hate it.

BUT: If you're okay with a Loving Wife who likes well-endowed black lovers, and a Loving Husband who WANTS to see his wife, the love of his life, enjoying phenomenal sexual experiences, knowing it doesn't undermine their LOVING relationship, then I hope you enjoy it! This is a six-part series, and it really just makes sense to read them all in that order. Contains Interracial and HotWife elements

Jane: All Aboard 3

"So, little brother of my lover, what have YOU got for me?" she teased as she reached out to grope the front of his shorts. "Oh, my..." she sighed. "I guess he wasn't lying..." Jane pressed her naked body against Thomas's fully clothed one, her pendulous breasts pressing against his taut stomach. Thomas kept his right hand on the wheel, but his long dark arm reached down the white wife's back until his hand could grope the full right cheek of her ass. Jane moaned as her bottom was manhandled. She rose up on the balls of her feet, giving the captain more access to her bottom and offering her mouth up for a kiss. The hand that was groping his hardening cock through his pants joined the other in reaching behind his neck, pulling him down to her. Their tongues sparred and dueled, and Thomas's big black hand kneaded her bottom, groping lower and lower until his middle finger apparently made contact with her wet core.

As Jane lavished attention on the younger brother, his older sibling, still naked, cock still slimy with his cum and Jane's saliva, stepped unabashed over to the captive husband.

"Oh, mon! Damn, your woman, she so good! She gonna get her fix of black cock 'for she get off this boat; you know that, right? You still cool with all this?" he asked, gesturing towards Jane and Thomas.

David grinned sheepishly. "Well, I sure better be, huh? Yeah, I'm fine with it. I love to watch her like this, and this," he said, nodding at the boat in general, "this is perfect. Before, it's always been just a hotel room somewhere, an hour or two, maybe three, then it's over. Don't get me wrong; by the time her lovers leave, I'm more than ready to get MY turn. Kind of a "reclaiming what's mine" thing that works for both of us. But I've always wondered just how much she could take, and how hot it would be to see her with less...restraint. By the time she gets off this boat, I suspect I'll have answers to both questions."

"Well," Lance chuckled, "she may have a little time getting off the boat, you know. She might be walking a little funny by then!" Both men laughed lightly. "Then again, it might be US that have a hard time moving around by then. She is on FIRE!" Both men were now watching Jane as she did her best to seduce the captain into abandoning his duties.

Thomas knew he only had another 30 minutes or so to get to their destination, a secluded cover that rarely saw much traffic. If he let this hot white MILF distract him, he knew it might be midnight before they set anchor. He maneuvered her in front of him, facing forward.

"Put your hands on the wheel, woman," he commanded. You keep that compass on 110 degrees," he indicated the digital screen. "Don' let go that wheel, you hear?" He tried to sound gruff, but they both knew it was an act.

"Aye, aye, Captain," she replied with a salute.

"SMACK" Thomas's big right hand impacted her left ass cheek, making it shake a bit. A pink handprint rose quickly, and though it would have been hard to see in the dark, Jane certainly felt the heat. It lit a spark of excitement in her sex.

"I tol' you, sailor, keep your hands on that wheel at all times!" Thoms told her.

"Yes, sir!" she replied, but this time she didn't move her hand, though she did have a strong temptation to do just that again.

"That's better," he spoke more softly into her ear. "Now, let's see how well you hold your concentration," he suggested. His beg hands came around her from behind, coming up under her big breasts and cradling them. As big as his hands were, he could not encompass her bountiful treasures. He played with them gently, catching each nipple between the sides of his fingers, rolling them back and forth. He immediately felt them begin to thicken, then grow harder.

"Ooooo, that feels good, Captain!" Jane cooed at her tall ebony lover. "You have such big, strong hands...OH!" she exclaimed, as she felt his lips on her neck. He slowly kissed, licked, sucked his way from the base of her neck at her right shoulder, trailing slowly up until he reached the lobe of her right ear. He took it between his teeth lightly, then flicked it with his tongue as he held it.

Jane unconsciously began to grind her naked ass back against him, the fire down below calling for its own attention. Thomas gladly let her grind, but then his mouth left her ear. She actually groaned at the loss of sensation. Her disappointment was only momentary, though, as the skilled seducer from the sea moved to her left side, repeating his gradual assault up that way. This time he sucked and pulled at her ear lobe, making her hiss, then groan as she tried in vain to get her release.

"Turn the wheel a little bit to the right; you've come off course," directed the captain. Jane was in a state of distress now, her thighs literally flowing with her wet anticipation. Through the fog of her lust, she heard and obeyed, but her thoughts were on fornication, not navigation. Thomas's right hand began to leave her breast, caressing its way down, across her silky belly. Jane knew where it was headed, but Thomas was determined that it would get there at his pace, not according to her heated desires.

For twenty minutes, as the boat gently rolled and bounced, the younger black man played her body like a fine musical instrument in the hands of a master. By the time he ran a long, dark, thick finger along her slit from top to bottom, she was a sopping wet mess. He could have told her to fuck teh Sixth Fleet at that time and she would have been ready to get busy. Gentle slides over her clit and down, poking and sliding into her clutching pussy had her almost over the top, only to have her whine aloud when he backed off. Just as she reached close to the peak of joy for the umpteenth time, Thomas pulled completely away and stood.

"NO!," Jane exclaimed. "Please, I'll do anything, please, don't stop now! I need to CUM, damn it!"

Thomas grinned. "Well, I will hold you to the "anything," sailor," he taunted her, "but right now, I need to set the anchor. We have reached her destination."

**********

As Thomas moved to lower the sails, Jane looked around. She had been so caught up in her young lover's play that she hadn't registered the changes around them. The sun was gone completely, but a full moon's light revealed a cove to their right. The sails furled, Thomas fired up the small engine and motored them into the protected waters. There were no other boats around, no light at all save the moon.

Within ten minutes, Thomas had the anchor set and killed the motor. They were 100 yards or so from the land. The waters were calm here, and the boat only barely pitched and rose slightly at the bow. Thomas now turned to his new sailing mate and smiled.

"So, I think somebody said somethin' about offering me anything..." he teased as he removed his shirt. Even in the pale lunar light, his physique made Jane's breath catch, but she quickly found her voice again.

"Well, I think there was a condition mentioned, something about a captain making his first mate cum..." she taunted him back, smiling.

David and Lance sat watching them, their cocks both fully interested in the scene unfolding before them.

"Let it not be said I ever left a lady unfulfilled," proclaimed Thomas. He came to Jane and picked her up, sweeping her off her feet, and her arms instinctively went around his neck, like a bride being carried across the threshold by her groom. He brought her to the stern, on the starboard side, setting her down on the same bench that held her husband, her head actually laying back on his lap. The captain kissed her there, right in front of David, then began to work his way down her body, licking and kissing at her neck, down her breasts, teasing and nipping at the extended nipples. He sucked her left nipple into his mouth, pulling fairly hard on in, and Jane's head pushed back hard on David's lap. Through slitted eyes, she looked up into her husband's and smiled.

"Well, hello there, sir! How are you dooooing?," her breath went long as her lover's teeth nibbled at her nipple.

David smiled down at her. "Oh, I'm doing okay, but I think the question is how are YOU doing?" he teased his hotwife. "Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked, as if there were any doubts in any of the four minds on the boat. Thomas continued his trek down David's wife's body, kissing and licking.

"Ohhhh," Jane moaned as Thomas's trail of kisses went down, down, kissing at her clit but then moving over to her left thigh, where her flowing pussy juice had begun to dry. "I...I think I'll survive..." she finally responded to her husband's question, her focus being where her lover's lips and tongue teased along her flesh. He made it back up her left thigh, ran his tongue slowly up her slit from bottom to top, flicking her clit at the top.

"OH! Yes! NO!" she went from bliss back to the agony of deprival when the skilled captain worked his magic down her other thigh. By the time he returned, this time staying put at her pussy, licking, sucking, driving her mad...by this time, she was desperate.

"Please..." she begged him, "please, don't make me wait any more! I need you!" she begged. She was looking at her husband, but talking to her lover, a hot kink the adventurous couple had discovered turned them both on. "I need you, I need your big, fat, long cock..." she continued, as husband and wife maintained their eye lock. "I need that big black cock to reach deep inside me, where...HE can't," she spoke just above a whisper. Those words were for the two of them more than either of the other two men, in spite of the fact that both of them would have her before her husband did again. "Fuck me, please..." she said, this time looking at Thomas.

The captain had stood, stripping off his shorts, revealing a cock that looked more like a club than a human organ. Jane's mouth fell open. Even David was taken aback, concerned for a minute that this...this thing might be too much. Too much even for his wife, an avowed size queen. That thought crossed Jane's mind, but only for a moment, before it was dispelled by lust.

"Fuck, that's a big fucking cock!" she exclaimed, once she found words. She reached out her hand to it, and marveled at its hardness and heat. "Damn, that's big! You gonna have to be easy on me with that, okay?" she told Thomas.

"Baby," asked David, concern evident in his voice, "are...are you sure?"

Jane turned her head back to him and smiled. "Oh, hell yes! It may hurt; hell, I KNOW it's gonna hurt some, but damn! You know how I am, baby..." she smiled at him. "Just be ready; you may have to carry me off of this boat."

"So, lady, How you want this?" asked Thomas, hefting his big hose and pointing it at her. You want on top, or...?"

Jane thought for a moment, then a wicked smile crossed her face.

"No," she replied, laying back down on the rear bench and settling her head back on her husband's lap, where she could feel his erection at the back of her head. "Take me just like this, laying on my sweet hubby!" she told Thomas, laying back and spreading her legs, so that one laid across the rail and one foot planted on the floor.

"Damn, you one kinky woman, aren't you?" asked Thomas as he moved into position. "You gon' lay back on your man while you get fucked by anotha' man?" he teased her, though he also moved into position between her legs as he asked. She might be crazy, he thought, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from fucking her.

"Oh, he knows I'm a slut," replied Jane, arching her dripping sex up as an offering to this cock-god. "He knows he married a slut," she said boldly, "but he also knows I'm HIS slut. Well, in the end, I a-HO, FUCK!" she got cut off by Thomas pushing his big plum-sized cockhead against her pussy. Only the very tip was in; no more than about an inch of penetration, but already it was stretching her. Her attention immediately abandoned her husband and focused purely on the invasion between her legs.

"OH, FUCK THAT'S BIG!" she called out to the universe. Thomas and Lance both smiled; this wasn't the first time either of them had heard a woman announce this discovery. David was completely enthralled by the scene happening before him, too lost in his wonder to even think of commenting.

Slowly, Thomas began a slow rocking motion, back and forth, back and forth, not really trying to enter her substantially, but nonetheless gaining entrance to her. As the head entered completely, Jane began to pant as if she were in a childbirthing mode.

"Fuck, shit it's, oh, damn, so...baby, it's so..so fucking...huge!" her words just spilled out in gasps and bursts. It wasn't clear if she was speaking to David, to Thomas, or the man in the big white moon up above, but then it seemed to be for all of them, too.

After ten minutes of gentle prodding, the good captain had finagled about 3-4 inches into the white wife's quivering quim. She continued to gush juices, which was fortunate for the trial her poor pussy was enduring. The wet sounds coming from her crotch were obscene, and they were a hypnotizing chant to her husband, whose lap was cradling her as she took in another man's big cock. The perversity of the situation, him beneath her as she gave herself to this big black stranger; this would come back to them for years later, fueling countless frenzied couplings as David sought over and over to reclaim the pussy that really never belonged to anybody BUT him.

Unlike his older brother, Thomas had NOT abstained from sex in the days leading up to this. Quite the contrary: Last night, he had thoroughly bedded another white woman, she in her hotel room while her husband was "locked" out on the porch, his hands tied to the chair, watching as his wife was taken in all three holes by the Jamaican captain. He'd left her full of black cum in all three places, falling asleep on her stomach at the edge of the bed, her ass still in the air. He'd wondered (and laughed at the thought) whether she'd woken up to free her husband, or if he'd ended up spending the night out there.

At any rate, with the edge off a bit, Thomas had stamina for the night, and it was serving him well, though poor Jane's pussy was taking some abuse. At about four inches in, he knew he had her, and he began to push just a little harder. A little longer, and he was stroking about six inches in and out all the way, and Jane began to grunt with each inward thrust. At eight inches, he began to loosen the reins. Jane responded by wrapping her legs around her lover's waist, pulling him against her even as he battered her. As he hit ten full inches of thick, throbbing depth, she began to orgasm. It wasn't even a question: she squirted wetly around him, and the sound was unmistakable. If that didn't give it away, her words did.

"FUCKFUCKFUCK! Yes, GIVE ME THAT BIG FUCKING BLACK COCK! Fuck me, you fucking fuck! SO fucking deep! Oh, give it it-FUCK, I"m cumming again! SHIT! FUCK!" Her cursing just egged him on, spurring him to plow away. He felt the rumblings of orgasm began, a tickle at the back of his balls, kind of, and now animal instinct just took over.

"You like that? Huh, slut? You fucking LOVE black cock, don't you? Give me that pussy, woman! I'm gonna cum deep inside that married pussy! Gonna make you a big fucking black baby!" Thomas knew Jane had gotten her orgasms; several of them. He'd felt her tight pussy clench and spasm, and at least three times he'd felt a fresh flow of her cream bathing his cock. Now he was on the home stretch to his own release, and he was holding nothing back.

David looked on in amazement. There were a swirl of emotions inside his head; there always were: Jealousy, Desire, Lust, even Fear, though he knew their love went way, way beyond this...whatever you could call this. Above all the other emotions was Love, but Lust was definitely the most pressing one at the moment. Jane clutched his forearm as Thomas wrung orgasm after orgasm out of her. There were tears coming from her eyes, but he knew that was neither all pain nor all joy, yet at the same time, he knew that for her it was all good.

Even the most disciplined stud could only carry on for so long, and as skilled and experienced as Thomas was, he was up against Jane, and Jane, David thought proudly, was truly a sexual Goddess.

Indeed, sensing her lover was approaching his own point of submission to pleasure, Jane pushed him as only a lusty woman could. She put her arms up, around his neck, pulling him down to her even as he continued to pound her. She kissed him deeply, their tongues fucking even as their loins did. She broke the kiss and pulled herself up farther, until she was speaking into his ear.

"Fuck.A.Fucking.Black.Baby.Into.Me," she commanded him. "Give me that black seed! Make me your white bitch!" she groaned into his ear.

Hearing this sexy white wife begging him to breed her was the final straw for Thomas' restraint. Somewhere deep in his mind, he knew she was probably on birth control, backed up by the morning after pill, and there was no way she was actually going to bear his bastard child.

Yeah, somewhere in his mind, he knew that. But that wasn't the part of him buried inside her hot, wet, clutching pussy. That wasn't the part that felt her big tits pressed against him, nipples still hard. That wasn't the part that was slapping against her sexy ass with each thrust into her. Those parts, those just registered that it was time to fulfill what was their natural duty.

Bellowing to the waves and the sky and the fish in the depths, Thomas began to thrust deeply, wildly, each inward thrust culminating in a thick, hot burst of cum firing like a water cannon at the back wall of her sex. Four, five, six, finally seven full bursts of black baby batter bathed her insides. He laid there on top of her, looking at her, deep into her eyes, which seemed to smile with every tremor, every last draining spurt and drip. When it all seemed to stop, and he took a deep breath and let it out slowly, she did smile up at him. Pulling herself up to him again, she kissed him, sweetly.

But when she laid her head back on her husband's lap and looked up at him, there was no doubt that, while her sexuality might be open to others, there was no doubt where her love was forever planted.

David looked down into his wife's deep brown eyes and felt the love connection that overrode all of the sexual energy of her trysts. She smiled up at him, amazed at the confident love of the crazy man that not only tolerated her incredible libido, but worked hard to feed it, even to the extent of arranging an adventure like this. She really hit the jackpot with this husband of hers. She made a mental note to spend a LOT of time thanking him for all of this.