Jane - All Aboard Ch. 05

Story Info
Inside the cabin without hubby, it gets INTENSE.
2.5k words
4.53
6.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Author's Note: Inspired by a fellow Litster and her husband. I have begun moving all of these chapters into Interracial instead of Loving Wives, but I still want to prepare you. If you're okay with a Loving Wife who likes well-endowed black lovers, and a Loving Husband who WANTS to see his wife, the love of his life, enjoying phenomenal sexual experiences, knowing it doesn't undermine their LOVING relationship, then I hope you enjoy it! This is a six-part series, and it really just makes sense to read them all in that order. Contains Interracial and HotWife elements. I hope you enjoy!

Jane: All Aboard 5

Jane caught what was going on, but said nothing. Part of dealing with men with men with these larger-than-life cocks was the reality that most of them had more than their fair share of ego to go with it. She knew that, inside of them, there was always a desire to "one-up" the husband, to show just a bit of mastery over him, and the most depraved way they could do it was to "take" what he held most dear: his woman. All four of the people on the boat knew what the "pecker pecking order" (Jane had actually coined that term during a conversation on the topic with David one day) was on the boat, and they all knew that, in spite of the fact that he was more than adequately endowed by normal standards, he was a distant third.

Depriving David or any husband of the opportunity to watch the wife was a common move by her bulls, and the first few times it happened, it had caused some tension for the couple. Jane had to explain that what went on in these trysts had absolutely nothing to do with her respect for or lust for her husband. It was just a thing, a cost of doing all of this.

Of course, Jane knew the rest of the story, as it were. When these virile, hung men got her alone, that was when they put forth their best efforts. The idea of pleasuring her, of drawing out from her lips the loudest moans, the highest cries, the pleading, the calling of their names; all of this goaded them like spurs on the sides of a stallion.

She'd learned not to hold back, as she did the first couple of times, trying to save her husband at least a shred of pride. As she and her loving husband got more experienced, she learned that the best thing she could do for herself, for her husband, and for her lovers was to let these big-cocked bastards have access to the full depths and breadths of her passion. So when Thomas closed and audibly locked the door, excluding her husband, her already used pussy twitched, and her clit felt a new spark of life.

"That looks delicious," said Thomas, stepping toward her. His brother's arm was around her midsection, cupping one of her big titties, the one he'd sucked the mango juice from. Thomas reached to the tray, picking up another slice of chilled mango. He brought it to the nipple of the breast his brother lifted up towards him. The captain ran the cold, wet fruit around her aureola, drawing slow, shrinking circles until it was swirling around the extended tip. When it was sufficiently wet with the juice, he lowered his mouth to her tit, licking and sucking the juice in the same pattern in which he had anointed her.

The brothers heard her draw in her breath as Thomas suckled firmly at the perfect nipple. They smiled at this, and it encouraged the younger brother, who began to trace a path down her belly, swirling it around her navel, then down further, until it traced along the sides of her pussy. He knelt before her, and from behind, Lance held open her legs as if he was spreading a feast before his brother.

Thomas placed a hand on the inside of either thigh, and continued to trace where he'd run the yellow fruit, gathering the sweetness on his tongue. Soon enough, he was cleaning either side of her pussy, which began to mutely twitch open, a silent plea for him to delve deeply into her treasures. Not too soon, he ran his tongue up her slit, from just below her engorged clit down, down, to swirl it just inside her opening, then back up. He gave a long swipe of his tongue over her clit, and was immediately rewarded for his efforts.

"Oh, god!" Jane cried out. "That's SO good! Please, keep doing that!" she pleaded. They all knew she was loud enough to be heard through the closed cabin door. Thomas obliged,, and began to treat the squirming white wife to a world-class tongue lashing of her pussy.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Oh, that's amazing! Keep doing that to me! Please!" Jane begged. This wasn't just for David's benefit; Thomas was amazing with his tongue, and he had her tumbling over the edge into orgasm within just a couple of minutes. There were times that he might just to edge a woman over and over, until her reserve might finally break and she would beg for relief. There was no reserve with Jane; she was as hot in pursuit of pleasure as any man, and she had no compunctions about voicing her desire. Thomas proceeded to eat her relentlessly.

"FUCK! FUCK! CUMMING...AGAIN!! ARRGGGHHHHHHH!!" Jane was screaming, her body spasming over and over as she reached impossible heights only to be taken higher. From behind her, Lance was tweaking her nipples hard, rolling them back and forth, squeezing a little harder as she hit her obvious orgasms. Her ass was gyrating and twisting on his bare cock, and it was responding to the stimulation.

Finally, the goddess reached her breaking point. "PLEASE! Please..." and for a few moments, even she didn't know what she was begging for. "Please, stop! Please, I can't take any more! Please, do anything you want to me, but please, I can't take any more! My pussy is on fire!" The brothers looked at each other and smiled. This wasn't the first time they'd brought a white woman to this point before, but Jane was the most sexy of all their mutual conquests. Thomas stood before her, scooting close between her legs, which were now spread wide over top of Lance's own powerful legs. She finally looked up at Thomas, her face flushed and sweaty with her exertions.

"Take my cock, put it inside you! Be a slut for us! You want black cock, you gotta work for it, you sexy slut!" he ordered Jane, making sure her husband could hear his commanding voice. She reached her small white hand down, grasping his amazing cock and bringing it to her dripping wet hole. She looked into his eyes as she lined it up.

"Please, Captain, please FUCK your little slut!" she encouraged him. "Fuck me, show my pussy who is in charge. She's hungry for your big black cock!"

Thomas had bent his knees slightly to allow her to line up his pipe to her tunnel. He now extended his legs and pushed with his hips, powerfully charging his way into her hungry pussy.

"AAAAHHHHHH! TOO...BIG!" Jane screamed, then sobbed at the shock of hsi brutal invasion. "PLEASE...TOO BIG! TOO MUCH!" she called out.

Outside, in the dark, David had been listening to all of this. Knowing that it was all a part of the whole scene they played during these adventures didn't make it any less acute of a rush of emotional gumbo. He knew it was done partly TO trouble him just as he knew that, in the end, he would always have the last laugh because, no matter the heights of passion or the depths of the depravity, in the end she would still be HIS wife. Nonetheless, it was a sweet agony to hear his wife cry out on the end of another man's cock, one he could never match for depth or breadth of penetration. As mentally painful as it was, he also made no effort to move away from the door to a place where he couldn't hear it.

Inside the cabin, Thomas was pounding his way up into the big-titted brunette. Her hands were now on his shoulder, her nails digging into his skin. The pain just drove him to pound her harder in retaliation. Abruptly, though, he pulled back, practically yanking his cock from her hungry, clutching pussy. He marveled at the sight of it gaping open, lips trying to reach blindly to envelope their invader again.

Reaching over to the table, he retrieved a small bottle of clear liquid. He turned back to Jane. "Raise yourself up," he ordered her. She lifted her shaking legs, putting her feet on the cushioned bench. She quivered as she raised herself.

"Put this on him," he told her, and he took her hand and turned it palm up, then poured oil into her hand.

Jane complied, coating Lance's erect cock, especially the big head. She didn't always do anal with her lovers. Not that she didn't love the feel of a big cock in her ass, but she was also aware of the risks. A big hard cock could do some damage to a woman (or a man, she thought once) back there, and in the heat of an intense session of sodomizing a woman, emotions could run high for a bull, especially a young one. She'd had a couple of bad incidents, and David almost dropped the hammer on any more anal for the bulls, until she'd talked him into leaving it to her discretion.

Now she was lubing up one of the biggest cocks she'd ever had, while its younger brother was ready to resume its ravaging of her pussy. She motioned to Thomas to give her more, and this she slathered on her ass, preparing it for the imminent sodomization to come.

"Now, take that big black cock in your ass, slut!" Thomas ordered. She obeyed, lining it up to her tight entrance. She paused, taking a deep breath, then letting it out. Gently but firmly, she began to push down even as she pushed out with her ass.

For a few long moments, she really thought she couldn't accommodate Lance's massive black invader. Twice, three times, four times she pushed, but she only got the head to push partway into her tight ass. She felt that if she could just get it inside her tight ring, she could work her way down from there, and eventually get at least most of it, but she just couldn't quite...

On her sixth effort, she received a bit of help. Lance's hands, one on either hip from behind her, had been idle, just supporting her, keeping her upright. When she'd tried five times, he tightened his grip slightly. As the horny, frustrated wife pushed down one more time, he pulled down on her hips, and his cockhead - and two inches of shaft behind it - barged its way inside her.

A new sound erupted from Jane. This wasn't words; she wasn't even trying to talk. It reminded David, listening outside, of the sounds of a small animal finding itself in the clutches of a predator.

Inside, Jane held herself as still as she could. Her ass burned with the stretching. She knew she had to stay still for a few moments, to allow herself to finally relax. Fortunately, the Jamaican bull beneath her was a patient man. He looked down at her, marveling that he actually had his cock inside the tight, hot ass of this amazing white wife of another man.

Jane's suffering finally found a voice, but its language was coarse.

"Oh, fuck! FuckFuckFUCK! Oh my GOD! My ass! OH, fuck! Your fucking massive black cock is in my ASS!" she growled at Lance, turning her head to look at him, her brown eyes ablaze with her lust. She continued to squirm, and of course that meant she was also, bit by bit, taking more of that massive ebony pole into her.

Thomas took the little bottle of oil in hand, and when Jane rose, lifting herself up Lance's big cock, until only the head remained inside, clutched desperately by her taut ring, he squirted more oil, liberally coating his brother's cock again. Jane pushed down again, and this time most of his big schlong sunk into her ass. This prompted another string of curses to pop out of her mouth, but it was also apparent that she was beginning to adjust to the reality of her ass being fucked.

David could only imagine the events inside, though there was no doubt what was happening. David still wasn't crazy about Jane sharing her ass with lovers, especially with those with massive cocks like these Jamaican brothers. He worried about her safety; that was part of it, to be sure. But he also was a bit intimidated by the way she got when she was getting assfucked by them. She became almost feral, wild with lust, abandoning all semblance of restraint. He also knew, though, that this was the type of release his lusty wife craved from these men. She knew David would never push her like this; he cared too much about her, loved her too deeply to ever be willing to hurt her. These men, and in particular their cocks, eventually just came to see her as meat for them to devour. What she got from them at times like this she could never get from her loving husband.

As Jane began to pump herself slowly up and down, sheathing Lance's big cock in her ass over and over, Thomas stood before her, stroking his cock, which now shined with a liberal coating of the same oil lubing his brother's progress in and out of her ass. Satisfied that she was ready, he resumed his earlier posture, knees bent slightly between her legs.

Lance, seeing his brother's plan, clutched her hips again, holding her still with about 7 inches of cock buried in her bottom. Looking down over the front of her torso, he watched his sibling line up his cock again at her pussy, then begin to push inward. It was surreal for all three fo them, watching as a second cock pushed into her, rubbing against its brother cock through the thin walls between the two orifices.

"Oh Shit! I can feel; can you guys, Oh, shit! You're both, you're both inside me! I can feel where your, oh, yes, that's it! You two need to fuck me! Fuck me now! OHHHHH!" she cried as she felt both brothers push in to their hilts, filling her impossibly full with cock both fore and aft.

David couldn't stand the isolation any more. He silently tried the door, but found it locked form the inside. Walking softly so they would not hear him, he worked his way forward along the side of the cabin. He paused when he saw a small shaft of light passing out of the window on the port side. Carefully, he crouched down and looked inside.