Jane - All Aboard Ch. 06

Story Info
All's well that ends well.
3k words
4.42
4.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Author's Note: Inspired by a fellow Litster and her husband. I have begun moving all of these chapters into Interracial instead of Loving Wives, but I still want to prepare you. If you're okay with a Loving Wife who likes well-endowed black lovers, and a Loving Husband who WANTS to see his wife, the love of his life, enjoying phenomenal sexual experiences, knowing it doesn't undermine their LOVING relationship, then I hope you enjoy it! This is a six-part series, and it really just makes sense to read them all in that order. Contains Interracial and HotWife elements. I hope you enjoy!

Jane: All Aboard 6

What David saw inside was raw, unfiltered human lust. If he was anybody else looking in, he would have been sure that Jane was the victim of a devastatingly unrestrained attack. From behind and beneath her, Lance was hunching almost savagely upward, driving his thick truncheon up into the stretched ass of the white wife.Standing between her legs, leaning into her, Thomas was pounding away at her ravished pussy with his ebony rod. Poor Jane, the cream filling in a lewd Oreo sandwich, was being bounced and jostled between the two men as both of them, their orgasms approaching, abandoned any sense of shared rhythm and went for broker. Their frenetic rampage in her holes were wreaking havoc on her senses, and she babbled and cried out and groaned as their abuse wrenched praise, pleas and passion from her lips.

"Shit...Oh, FUCK! You're...oh,GOD! You're...you're killing me! Oh, fuck! I can't stop...can't stop...cumming, OH! OH! OH! Oh, YES! Fuck me! Fuck my white holes!" Cum in me! Please, cum in me! CUM IN ME!"

Lance's head was hidden behind Jane's shoulders. Thomas was facing her, looking down, down between her massive, sweaty tits as they bobbed and bounced wildly, down to where his big cock was pounding in and out of this white wife's pussy. Each outward pull pulled at her clutching pussy, which was reluctant to let go of him. The sight, coupled with the sounds of lust coming from her lips almost directly into his ears, held his attention fast.

And so it was that only Jane, looking over the captain's broad, dark chocolate shoulder, caught sight of her husband's face as he peered through the small window of the cabin. At first, she just held his gaze, her face a glaze of passion and exertion, dark eyes half closed as her bulls had their way with her, fore and aft.

As their eyes locked onto each other from 7 or 8 feet away, she opened them more. There was something that flared up in them, something that took a moment for David to understand. At first, he thought she was upset, perhaps because he had invaded the privacy of her primal rutting with these superior males. Even if she was, David was powerless to leave, to retreat from the mesmerizing raw human debauchery before him.

But then David saw something else in her, and this...this reached across the seeming gulf between them. He saw it in her eyes, the way they set in a determined, defiant glare. He saw it in the way her hands came up and clutched Thomas's shoulders and began fucking BACK at him, driving her pussy against his thrusts, and the way she began to rock her hips back violently into Lance's sodomy. Then he heard it in the way she went from mindless, broken-willed begging to become demanding, taunting even.

"Come on! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Give it to me harder! Come on! Give me more!" Her resurgence of energy and her defiance of their previously uncontested dominance took all three of the men by surprise. Pride welled up in David at his wife, this Goddess of Lust who called HIM husband, love, soulmate.

As her husband looked on, Jane's vigor and spirited banter vanquished the two bulls' resolve. WIthin a minute, their pumping grew frantic and wild, and their voices bellowed as first Lance below her and then Thomas, trapped within her clutching thighs succumbed to the pleasures of her body and gave a few jerky, abrupt thrusts as they bathed her holes in their black seed. Thoroughly spent, Thomas stumbled back, withdrawing first from her. As soon as his dark cock was removed, cum flooded out of her, running down onto the cushion beneath her and his brother. Thomas settled into a seat behind him, appearing a bit worse for the wear. David looked back to his wife, and was treated to the sight of her red, distended pussy.

Groaning from the ache in her muscles and the soreness in her womanhood, Jane lifted herself off of Lance. She grimaced as his big cock, softening, slipped out of her ravaged bottom. This time, it took a moment before her ravisher's remnant began to ooze from her, but when it did, it dripped back onto him. The exhausted Jamaican was far too exhausted and satiated to complain or even move to clean it up.

Looking at first one of her bulls then the other, Jane felt a sense of accomplishment. She'd taken all these two virile studs could give her, and she'd worn them out! She began to smile as she turned towards the window, but her husband's face was not there. Satisfied that the two men here were down for the count, she moved towards the door, unlocked it, and emerged from the cabin into the dark night.

**********

David sat at the back of the boat, looking out over the night sky. It was a beautiful, clear night, and there were more stars visible in the sky than he had ever seen back home. As he watched, a meteorite streaked across the sky so quickly he wondered if he had actually seen it or not.

His mind and his heart were nowhere near the serenity of the setting, however. A jumble of emotions raged within him like a hurricane. He was no stranger to the inner turmoil associated with having a hotwife, having shared quite a number of these experiences with the woman he loved. It came with the territory.

But what David had witnessed as he peeked into that portal tonight...it shook him. This was the most raw, unbridled sexual free-for-all he had ever witnessed. No porn he had ever viewed could match the intensity of it. Lance, Thomas and Jane had been intensely and even savagely wresting pleasure from each other. What was eating at David was that he could never give Jane what she had been getting in there. He wasn't even allowed in there; obviously, his wife knew he was not suited for this kind of raw fucking. How could he ever compete with the intensity she had just experienced? What could he offer her that-

His mental torture was suddenly interrupted.

"Hey..." Jane could tell he was lost in thought; she hadn't even tried to sneak up on him, but he obviously didn't realize she was there until she was standing next to him.

"Oh...hey..." he replied, looking up at her.

Jane didn't need to be psychic to see her husband was troubled. As profoundly aroused and consumed with lust as she had been 15 minutes earlier, all of that excitement vaporized immediately, replaced with a chill in her blood as she worried she had hurt this man she loved.

"Are you...are you okay?" she asked gently. She wanted to sit on his lap, but chose instead to sit next to him, giving him a little space as he processed things.

"Yeah," David responded unconvincingly, and turned to look out off the stern. "Just, you know, um...kind of...processing...stuff..." He spoke more out to the ocean than towards his wife, but she hung on his words.

"Hey...baby..." she said, scooting over to him, and with her hand gently cupping his chin, she turned him to face her. "Baby, it's okay, I...I get it. I know that was...that had to be...intense...to see... It was, I mean, I know...it was...it was wild, crazy. I don't think I," she stopped, careful not to make things worse. "Honey, I know it was, I mean, that had to be...had to be hard to see, but-"

"Yeah," he replied, and she could immediately pick up on the edge in his voice. "To see. Just...to see. I couldn't do anything but see." She could see, hear and feel the pain, the confusion. "And I don't even know if I was supposed to see it." He paused. "And I'm not sure if I'm glad I saw it or not. But now, I can't unsee it, even if I wanted to..."

Until he spoke it, David himself wasn't even sure of what he was feeling. Now he realized that part of what was eating at him was that what had happened...couldn't be undone.

Jane started to respond, then stopped. She realized that this was an important, vitally important point in their relationship. What David needed was not empty placations of his emotions. What he did need was a clear, honest dialogue.

"David...what you saw...let me ask you...when you were watching; in the moment, as you watched what they, what we, what we were doing in there...did it make you...did you get...hard?"

Her husband took a breath. He thought about it for a minute, trying to be honest with her...and with himself. He took a deep breath, let it out, and answered. "Yeah...yeah, I was...But-"

"Wait, just hear me out. Now, let me ask you this, and I'm not being smart-assed: Did it look like I was experiencing pleasure?"

David gave a half-hearted chuckle. "Uh, yeah, it looked like you were experiencing a lot of pleasure. Though I thought at first you might have been in pain..."

Jane smiled. "Well, that isn't far from the truth. I'm not gonna lie; by morning, I don't know how I'm gonna walk. But my point is this: Did anything you saw make you think I didn't love you?"

David was quick to answer. "No, it wasn't like that. But I mean, that...that intensity, that..." Words escaped him as he sought to describe what he had witnessed.

"That intensity," she continued his thought, "was real. I won't lie to you; that was one of the most intense physical experiences I have ever had. I'm not going to lie to you, baby; I would never do that, and I don't think you want me to lie to you. It was intense, and I enjoyed it. What happened was powerful, powerful sex." David didn't feel much comfort from this.

"But," she qualified her statement, "it was just.good.sex. It wasn't magical, it wasn't love, it sure as HELL wasn't romance, and it was just a thing. Just a little time. That's all it was. A couple of hours of sex. Great sex, yes. Tremendous sex, yes. But just sex. I could never; I would never WANT to try to live on just that. If I never have that experience again, if I never have another adventure like this again, I could still be happy IF, and hear me, mister, IF and ONLY IF I still had what I have with YOU."

Jane's hand held her husband's right cheek, making sure she had his full attention. Nothing was more valuable to her than her husband and their marriage. She felt a cold wetness on her palm, and choked back a sob.

"What we have, baby; those guys," she motioned towards the cabin with a nod of her head, "they can't ever touch that. They're just a couple of big cocks with motor on them. Honestly, I could just mount a big dildo on one of those fucking machines and get what I got in there." David knew there was a bit more to them than that, but he knew she wasn't lying, either. There was NO connection to these men outside of their sexual prowess.

"But what you give me," Jane told him, as she reached down and took his cock in her hand, lovingly stroking it, "this guy, he is all I really need. He makes me happy in here, in my heart, in my soul. If I never touch another man, I would be fine. I won't lie to you; I enjoy what we do. I like fucking these other cocks. But I LOVE fucking YOU. What I do with them; it's just an appetizer for what WE do. THIS is the cock I love to suck, love to fuck, love to feel inside me, because it's connected to YOU."

David was taking in all that his wife said. She made a very solid point, and he began to feel silly for having even entertained his doubts. It didn't hurt that, between her words of encouragement and edification and her skillful handling, his cock was harder than Chinese arithmetic.

"So...are we good?" his wife asked, looking into his eyes as she continued to pump him. He couldn't imagine a more skillful negotiator.

"Yeah...we're...gooooOH, fuck," his affirmation melted right into a moan of pleasure as her head sank down, her tongue beginning to swab his thick cockhead. His hand wrapped into her hair, not pulling or pushing, just embracing her and loving the feel of her hair as she began to pleasure his cock. His head laid back, and through slitted eyes he looked up at the sky. Through the haze of pleasure, he registered that he was seeing the Milky Way, and that recognition just deepened his pleasure.

Content she had him fully erect, and being unwilling to end this so quickly, Jane pulled up, giving his cockhead one more swab with her wet tongue before she rose up. Pulling his head towards her, she kissed him deeply, sharing the lightly salty taste of his precum with him. As they kissed, she rose up over him, straddling her knees onto either side of his hips. Reaching beneath herself, she lined his cockhead up against her slit.

In the dark, Jane grimaced very lightly, feeling the soreness from her time with her two hung black bulls. But the soreness was a price she was quite willing to pay in order to reward her loving husband for his indulgence of her earlier exploits. She paused only briefly after getting her lips to encompass his swollen cockhead. Their eyes stayed locked as she begin to push herself down, stroke by stroke enveloping his manhood.

As she slowly rocked up and down on her husband's cock, her curvaceous ass writhing with each downward thrust, she cupped her breasts and offered them to her husband beneath her. David licked, sucked and nibbled on them, which seemed to provide an almost electrical stimulation wired straight to her clit. She moaned, a genuine expression of her pleasure.. This was a cock she knew well; it had explored each of her orifices many times, and brought her much pleasure. She rode it like a familiar stallion, unhurried.

Behind them, neither of them detected the cabin door opening slightly. Jane had turned out the cabin lights when she came out, and the figure peering out now remained obscured as it held in place, observing the lovers.

Lance had thought that perhaps he'd come out out and tease David a bit; rub his nose in the cuckolding he'd experienced earlier. Now, as she watched Jane and David's passionate coupling, he realized that what they had was far, far too powerful to be diminished by even the double-teaming the two brothers had given her. He watched for a few minutes, then slowly retreated back into the cabin.

Whatever it was that held David and Jane together was made of better stuff than Lance had ever experienced in his own life.

**********

The next morning, Lance and Thomas emerged from the cabin to find Jane and David still naked, locked together on the same stern bench seat. They let them sleep as they began to prepare the boat for the trip back. It wasn't until Thomas fired up the motor to help navigate their way out of the protected cove that they woke.

After a long good morning kiss, David looked at his wife and smiled. It was one of those smiles that made Jane feel safe, loved. And it also carried a hint of mischief. She waited to see what was going to come out of his mouth next.

"You know, baby, there's an important custom on boats like this," he started, and she could immediately tell this was headed for somewhere sexual. "A tradition that the crew should always get a tip from the passengers..."

Jane laughed. "Oh, really? So what does that mean? Are you going to give them both some of this prime ass?" she teased, reaching around to grab her husband's ass. "Because honestly, I think THAT would be hot."

**********

As they pulled back in at the same dock, Jane stood with David near the stern, arm in arm. Jane wore only a royal blue Wicked Weasel bikini David provided her. Her dress from the day before was tucked into a small bag. Thomas had given that to David in a bag.

When one got close enough to Jane, they could see something else peculiar about Jane's appearance. That came from the copious presence of cum, splashed and shot all over her face, chest, and even her hair.

This was the least she could do, argued Thomas and Lance, since, when she finally woke up, she told them she was far too sore to engage in any kind of intercourse with either of them. She had rolled her eyes at that, but with a smile on her face, so she'd knelt down before the two men, going back and forth between them, licking, sucking and jacking them until first Lance, then Thomas, who was still piloting the boat back into the port even as he reached his orgasm., spraying her forcefully with his big hose.

And so it was that, as Jane finally stepped off of the boat and onto the dock, she made quite a sight. Her sore and worn pussy ached with each step, and it showed in her walk. And even if you overlooked her walk, one would be hard pressed not to catch the liquid jizz covering her all over. Tongues wagged at the sight of this loose woman, but she just met each stare with a smile of her own.